PDA

View Full Version : Oh No! Here We go again - starting to smell like Dwyane vs Dirk

gmartin02
05-08-2011, 06:09 PM
It's starting to look more & more like the 2006 NBA playoffs - Dallas & Miami have good chances to get to the finals.

If it happens again it will probably be a repeat of 2006 - there will be a point in the finals when Dirk & Dallas get the "deer in the headlights" look & Dwyane Wade will run them over & feed off their dead carcasses.

The worst part is it will be the ultimate ego feed to LeBron's incessant narcissism (even though it will be Dwyane Wade who takes over & wins the series) - I am already getting the barf bag ready.

badfish22
05-08-2011, 06:10 PM
We took yer cookie, g. The worst part?
We made you like it.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Ghazi
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM
hope the officiating is fair this time..

gmartin02
05-08-2011, 06:28 PM

If Dallas faces Miami in the finals they better man up instead of pussy whining about the officiating

Banzai
05-08-2011, 06:58 PM

Before it was the Wade show..now it is the Lebron/Wade show..whistles will no doubt be out in full force. By the way..I know you probably mentioned before but are you Persian or Egyptian?

gmartin02
05-27-2011, 02:09 PM
It's starting to look more & more like the 2006 NBA playoffs - Dallas & Miami have good chances to get to the finals.

If it happens again it will probably be a repeat of 2006 - there will be a point in the finals when Dirk & Dallas get the "deer in the headlights" look & Dwyane Wade will run them over & feed off their dead carcasses.

The worst part is it will be the ultimate ego feed to LeBron's incessant narcissism (even though it will be Dwyane Wade who takes over & wins the series) - I am already getting the barf bag ready.

Well - here we are - Dallas better beat Miami this time around or Dirk is the ultimate chump

z0sa
05-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Dallas couldn't have asked for a better scenario on paper. This is their time for revenge, to right the wrongs of 06 AND win a ring.

two birds, one basketball. Will they achieve immortality as champions or chokers?

endrity
05-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Well - here we are - Dallas better beat Miami this time around or Dirk is the ultimate chump

Not true. In 06 you could argue that the Mavs were the better team. You can't do that now, the Heat are the better team. If Dirk does this, it will be legendary.

Kai
05-27-2011, 02:35 PM

good call, although LeBron has proven you wrong so far.

ChrisRichards
05-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Not true. In 06 you could argue that the Mavs were the better team. You can't do that now, the Heat are the better team. If Dirk does this, it will be legendary.

Mavs are the better team, Heat has the best player.

badfish22
05-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Chris already preparing himself in case of failure :lol

Kai
05-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Mavs are the better team, Heat has the best player.

I don't know about that. LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Miller, Haslem is a legit lineup, not to mention the fact that the Heat are obviously the better defensive team.

Giuseppe
05-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Miami needs for Dallas to hand it over. Dallas has absolutely no intention of doing so.

We'll see if Miami is good enough to take it.