PDA

View Full Version : Khloe Kardashian calling out Lakerfans

ElNono
05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
From tweeter:
Its funny that when peps(Lakers) r @ their best so r their "fans." Reading my timeline, the so called "fans" seem2b only "fans" when on top.

:lol

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2011, 01:19 AM
:lol your husband is a piece of shit :lol

fevertrees
http://fastfood.ocregister.com/files/2009/07/dresslikeme.jpg

timtonymanu
Sounds like George Hill, tbh.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:23 AM
I moved. Instead of shoulder-to-shoulder with 'em. I'm in front.

It's my religion.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 01:25 AM
She's wasting your time, like that ugly azz broad gave two shits about LA before Odom! Tell her STFU and play her role, dumb ugly broad.

Dunc n Dave
05-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Nothing to see here. Just your typical bandwagon Laker fan in a nutshell. Front-runnin retards, that they are. They'll be cheering the Heat from here on out.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:27 AM
She's wasting your time, like that ugly azz broad gave two shits about LA before Odom! Tell her STFU and play her role, dumb ugly broad.

No. No. She's right. And she's right to call 'em out.

They were there for us over the last two Junes. Everytime we asked, we received exactly for we asked for.

Now it's our turn.

Cessation

Sean Cagney with the goods.

Giuseppe
Nothing to see here. Just your typical bandwagon Laker fan in a nutshell. Front-runnin retards, that they are. They'll be cheering the Heat from here on out.

Like your people rode the Mav's Bandwagon, Dunc.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 01:28 AM
No. No. She's right. And she's right to call 'em out.

They were there for us over the last two Junes. Everytime we asked, we received exactly for we asked for.

Now it's our turn.

Was she a fan then? Was she a fan her whole life like you and me of our teams????????? Okay........

daslicer
05-09-2011, 01:28 AM

:lol To be truthful I think she believed Odom was going to be on the Lakers forever when she first met him. Just like any broad she doesn't know that in sports there is a thing called trades. Its going to be funny to see how that relationship falls apart when Lamar gets traded to some shithole like Milwaukee.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Was she a fan then? Was she a fan her whole life like you and me of our teams????????? Okay........

I don't know. She's a fan now. And she's right.

They didn't need us over the past 2 years. We needed them. & they never missed a call.

They need us now.

You couldn't drag me away.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:30 AM
:lol To be truthful I think she believed Odom was going to be on the Lakers forever when she first met him. Just like any broad she doesn't know that in sports there is a thing called trades. Its going to be funny to see how that relationship falls apart when Lamar gets traded to some shithole like Milwaukee.

That's just wishful thinking born of frustration. Grow up.

Dunc n Dave
05-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Like your people rode the Mav's Bandwagon, Dunc.

Nuh uh... not this peep. I was hoping American Airlines Center would implode and take both teams permanently to the tree of woe. I have 2 favorite teams:
1) the Spurs
2) whoever is playing the Lakers that night

period...

baseline bum
05-09-2011, 01:32 AM
She's just pissed she won't get a chalupa after game 5.

koriwhat
05-09-2011, 01:33 AM

They didn't need us over the past 2 years. We needed them. & they never missed a call.

They need us now.

god damn man you sound like a fuckin' moron... go preach your stupidity to lakersground.net or whatever that bandwagon site is. gtfo of here already, what are you still doing around here, don't you got some little boys to fondle?

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 01:34 AM

They need us now.

Bro you are a fan like me, we bleed this shit, we live this shit! We do not jump on later to say this and that about fake fans although some could! We are older dudes who give a fuck and seen it all and been through alot! When she gets there holler at me there.... I am 32 now, I been a fan for a while and never will deny the Spurs! Win or lose they are with me for life!

Giuseppe
Nuh uh... not this peep. I was hoping American Airlines Center would implode and take both teams permanently to the tree of woe. I have 2 favorite teams:
1) the Spurs

period...

I said your people. And I'm correct. And after you were eliminated I went Upstairs and your people threw Pop and the players under the bus. It was a disgrace.

Lizard_King
That's just wishful thinking born of frustration. Grow up.

Come ta pappy!!! ya big ol mess

Dunc n Dave
05-09-2011, 01:36 AM

TBH, I could see that happening. Something like:
Bynum/Odom/Brown to MIL for Bogut/Jennings/Salmons

Laker fans should tell Mitch to pull the trigger!

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 01:37 AM

Dumb broad who does not watch sports like us will jump off the bridge then and JET LIKE JET did ATL! She will say this and then that and then move on to the next bball player............

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Bro you are a fan like me, we bleed this shit, we live this shit! We do not jump on later to say this and that about fake fans although some could! We are older dudes who give a fuck and seen it all and been through alot! When she gets there holler at me there.... I am 32 now, I been a fan for a while and never will deny the Spurs! Win or lose they are with me for life!

I don't qualify my fandom, Sean. It's vulgar to do so. I won't question hers. She has a heart. She's not a robot. Her family is hurting this night. She doesn't have to prove anything to me. I'll keep her, her husband, Artest at the alleys, Luva, Kool, all of them in my thoughts tonite. And I'll stand sentry for them at any & all opportunity.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Come ta pappy!!! ya big ol mess

Good morning, lover.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 01:40 AM
I don't qualify my fandom, Sean. It's vulgar to do so. I won't question hers. She has a heart. She's not a robot. Her family is hurting this night. She doesn't have to prove anything to me. I'll keep her, her husband, Artest at the alleys, Luva, Kool, all of them in my thoughts tonite. And I'll stand sentry for them at any & all opportunity.

BUT I LIVE THIS SHIT as a Spurs fan and you do as an LA fan right? You are not a fake fan I know that, I am not either! I live that fan shyt there! I am a Spurs fan till the bitter end man! Some are just fake fans and never grew up on them like we did, they are just wasting our time commenting like George Hill or her!!!!!!! PERIOD!

BRHornet45
05-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Khloe needs a bullet to his head

Axe Murderer
05-09-2011, 01:43 AM
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:45 AM
BUT I LIVE THIS SHIT as a Spurs fan and you do as an LA fan right? You are not a fake fan I know that, I am not either! I live that fan shyt there! I am a Spurs fan till the bitter end man! Some are just fake fans and never brew up on them like we did, they are just wasting our time commenting like George Hill or her!!!!!!! PERIOD!

She's not wasting my time. It's human. I like human. Just because she is a "celebrity" doesn't mean she doesn't hurt, or, have the same feelings you and I have, Sean. To dismiss her out of hand is small minded.

I don't judge fans, mine, or, "yours." Each person behaves as a fan to their own script. It's a sacred thing, between your heart, mind and gut. I/we shouldn't know that about another person.

I believe her to be genuine.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 01:47 AM
She's not wasting my time. It's human. I like human. Just because she is a "celebrity" doesn't mean she doesn't hurt, or, have the same feelings you and I have, Sean. To dismiss her out of hand is small minded.

I don't judge fans, mine, or, "yours." Each person behaves as a fan to their own script. It's a sacred thing, between your heart, mind and gut. I/we shouldn't know that about another person.

I believe her to be genuine.

But she never grew up on the teams like me and you and knows their history! Ask her .4 or the Spurs in 99 shutting down the forum! Or the Lakers sweeping us or 01 or us finally beating them again in 03 for our second title! She knows none of that! We do! SHE DOES NOT!

We lives this shit, we can talk about fake fans, SHE KNOWS NOTTA THERE!

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 01:52 AM
But she never grew up on the teams like me and you and knows their history! Ask her .4 or the Spurs in 99 shutting down the forum! Or the Lakers sweeping us or 01 or us finally beating them again in 03 for our second title! She knows none of that! We do! SHE DOES NOT!

We lives this shit, we can talk about fake fans, SHE KNOWS NOTTA THERE!

You don't have to be at the birth of the franchise to have a connection. We don't know her history. I believe her on faith. When your spouse is hurting, or, has had a failure of such magnitude as this you hurt at the same level. To see the same people who sided you in the good times turn on you in your hour of need, when you are most vulnerable is near unbearable. She has my thoughts tonite. They all do.

Hoops Czar
05-09-2011, 01:52 AM

You mean like Chloe... Yep, you nailed it.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 02:12 AM
You don't have to be at the birth of the franchise to have a connection. We don't know her history. I believe her on faith. When your spouse is hurting, or, has had a failure of such magnitude as this you hurt at the same level. To see the same people who sided you in the good times turn on you in your hour of need, when you are most vulnerable is near unbearable. She has my thoughts tonite. They all do.

She did not grow up nor care about bball TILL HIM I AM BETTING! We grew up on it and love our teams, she is not to call any fan a fake fan from that and I bet on it! We can do that, we grew up on shit and know our history, she is a girl married to a man and became a fan then, I bet on that.

Spurs dead in 08, Spurs lost in round one I hurt as a fan!!!!!!!! I grew up on them, period end of story!

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 02:15 AM
She did not grow up nor care about bball TILL HIM I AM BETTING! We grew up on it and love our teams, she is not to call any fan a fake fan from that and I bet on it! We can do that, we grew up on shit and know our history, she is a girl married to a man and became a fan then, I bet on that.

Spurs dead in 08, Spurs lost in round one I hurt as a fan!!!!!!!! I grew up on them, period end of story!

You don't know, but, you are willing to condemn her nonetheless.:rolleyes

Good night, Sean.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 02:24 AM
You don't know, but, you are willing to condemn her nonetheless.:rolleyes

Good night, Sean.

Ask her a question about history? LA history or Spurs, I bet we all answer it quickly before she does, I would bet on that there.. PERIOD! PERIOD!

HornetLoveJones
05-09-2011, 02:30 AM
... which one is Khloe again?
http://www.realitytvresource.com/Images/Contestants/Apprentice/Celebrity/2/khloe_kardashian.jpg

http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/ChynaPicture.jpg

crc21209
05-09-2011, 02:50 AM
:lol Khloe didnt even know what the Lakers were until she got with Lamar....

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 02:52 AM
:lol Khloe didnt even know what the Lakers were until she got with Lamar....

No doubt about that at all! Whats funny is one of my idiot fat friends thinks she looks better than KIM :lol:lmao:lmao, no doubt that is a laugher there.

I can guarantee you though she was no a fan until then, no doubt.
... which one is Khloe again?
http://www.realitytvresource.com/Images/Contestants/Apprentice/Celebrity/2/khloe_kardashian.jpg

http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/ChynaPicture.jpg

Acutally CHYNA is cuter :rollin:rollin

Baseline
05-09-2011, 04:20 AM
I have 2 favorite teams:
1) the Spurs

period...

This is wisdom.

Print this on a t-shirt and I'll be your first customer.

rayjayjohnson
05-09-2011, 04:41 AM
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg

i wouldn't let her in the kitchen.

there'd be no food left.

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Who?

Stringer_Bell
05-09-2011, 06:02 AM
From tweeter:
Its funny that when peps(Lakers) r @ their best so r their "fans." Reading my timeline, the so called "fans" seem2b only "fans" when on top.

:lol

And the Lakers only seem to be at their best when they aren't down by 30 and being bitchy over getting swept. Two of their "star" players acted like chumps, she has no right to call out the fans that pay for her mansion and BBW clothes...I hope she gets traded to the Bucks along with Lamar. Maybe she'll hibernate in the Winter.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 07:06 AM
And the Lakers only seem to be at their best when they aren't down by 30 and being bitchy over getting swept. Two of their "star" players acted like chumps, she has no right to call out the fans that pay for her mansion and BBW clothes...I hope she gets traded to the Bucks along with Lamar. Maybe she'll hibernate in the Winter.

Of course she does. She has the same rights as any other fan.

Cry Havoc
05-09-2011, 07:11 AM

You know 'seppe's on the ragged edge when he's making thoughtful, non-troll posts. Almost hurts to read.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 07:14 AM
You know 'seppe's on the ragged edge when he's making thoughtful, non-troll posts. Almost hurts to read.

:toast

I'm affective either way.

Cry Havoc
05-09-2011, 07:16 AM
:toast

I'm affective either way.

Effective. And the reason it doesn't hurt to read is because it's too damn humorous. :lol

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Affective.

Cry Havoc
05-09-2011, 07:18 AM
In reality though, I'll take any number of "Khloe" type fans who were late to the party over the fan who's been there 20 years and decides it's okay to denigrate specific players just to have a scapegoat. I've never booed a player in my life on my own team and I'm not about to start.

I mean, it's not like my team laid down in an elimination game, or anything. :toast

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 07:20 AM
I mean, it's not like my team laid down in an elimination game, or

ever went Back-2-Back.

Cry Havoc
05-09-2011, 07:52 AM
know how to lose like decent human beings.

Leetonidas
05-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Not a Khloe fan, mainly because she is the fattest and least attractive sister but she's the biggest bitch and most stuck up, but she has a point. Not that she gives a shit about the Lakers other than because they pay her overrated husband like 10 million dollars a season, but she's not saying anything untrue. They are Laker "fans" after all.

Leetonidas
05-09-2011, 07:55 AM
ever went Back-2-Back.

Superfluous

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 07:56 AM
At least you ain't ever lost a Finals. + you closed down The Forum.

tee, hee.

Leetonidas
05-09-2011, 07:56 AM
At least you ain't ever lost a Finals. + you closed down The Forum.

tee, hee.

:tu

There you go man, thanks for the pep talk.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Not a Khloe fan, mainly because she is the fattest and least attractive sister but she's the biggest bitch and most stuck up, but she has a point. Not that she gives a shit about the Lakers other than because they pay her overrated husband like 10 million dollars a season, but she's not saying anything untrue. They are Laker "fans" after all.

Your fans did the same thing after 8. Upstairs & down here your people called Pop & the players everything but white & black men.

Leetonidas
05-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Your fans did the same thing after 8. Upstairs & down here your people called Pop & the players everything but white & black men.

Every team has shitty faggot bandwagon bitch boy fans. LA just happens to have a lot more because they are a much bigger city and metro area. Plus their success garners a lot of average fans who really only root for who is on top of the NBA at any given time.

Muser
05-09-2011, 08:18 AM

Well to be fair Pop was everything but a white man during 8

Spur-Addict
05-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Fuck what this fat bitch says.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Every team has shitty faggot bandwagon bitch boy fans. LA just happens to have a lot more because they are a much bigger city and metro area. Plus their success garners a lot of average fans who really only root for who is on top of the NBA at any given time.

Ok. That's our excuse. What's your's? Hill is curious and just a tad flat-earred.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Fuck what this fat bitch says.

Your Hill had similar sentiments.

Riddler
05-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Gary Neal, that mf'er looks like Dino

http://watchplayread.com/files/2009/07/dino.png

http://www.sportsoverdose.com/thumbs/gary-neal-14-nba.jpg

Spur-Addict
05-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Your Hill had similar sentiments.

Got Broom?

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Got Broom?

Yep, just like you.

Spur-Addict
05-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Yep, just like you.

:lol You maaaaaaaaaaad. That L feels lovely, I know. Not even one game this series? That's brutal. 20 3's? THe Fuck is that? :lol

At least we won two and didn't quit. And the Lakers got basted before the feast in game four.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 08:36 AM
:lol You maaaaaaaaaaad. That L feels lovely, I know. Not even one game this series? That's brutal. 20 3's? THe Fuck is that? :lol

At least we won two and didn't quit. And the Lakers got basted before the feast in game four.

You got The Skunker & ousted by an 8 over consecutive playoffs.

Hollins saw you comin' a mile away, took your pants down, took your cookie, and made ya like it.

ha, ha.

Spur-Addict
05-09-2011, 08:38 AM
You got The Skunker & ousted by an 8 over consecutive playoffs.

Hollins saw you comin' a mile away, took your pants down, took your cookie, and made ya like it.

ha, ha.

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0906-2523-5409_Push_Broom_Sweeping_Dirt_Into_a_Dustpan_clipa rt_image.jpg

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 08:39 AM
http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0906-2523-5409_Push_Broom_Sweeping_Dirt_Into_a_Dustpan_clipa rt_image.jpg

Yep, you too.