PDA

View Full Version : Repugs Always Screwing Human-Americans

boutons_deux
05-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Republicans to Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Drop Dead

In a new effort to guarantee the continued right of banks to loot and pillage, 44 Republican senators have written to Obama saying that they won’t approve of any head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ex what these Ministers of Truth choose to call a “restructuring” of the agency.

The real issue, of course, is that an effective CFPB will commit crimes against banking (note that crimes against banking can get you put in jail in Switzerland and they don’t mean just robbing banks. Damaging the reputation of banks also qualifies). Financial firms have behaved so badly in the consumer arena that even a half-hearted effort at consumer protection will inevitably create bad press about banking practices. So it is absolutely necessary to hobble the agency.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2011/05/republicans-to-consumer-financial-protection-bureau-drop-dead.html

===========

Repugs always protecting the Coporate-Americans and wealthy, always fucking over the Human-Americans.

fraga
05-09-2011, 09:29 AM
You stay classy San Diego...

johnsmith
05-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Shouldn't this be in your awesome VRWC thread?

boutons_deux
05-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Thank you for you concern about my thread placement. I'm sure you give a flying fuck, along with all of your content-laden posts stalking my posts. GFY

johnsmith
05-09-2011, 10:18 AM
:lol How would you know, you have me on ignore remember?

boutons_deux
05-09-2011, 10:22 AM
no, I don't have you on ignore, you're content-saturated, informative posts aren't even worth ignoring.

johnsmith
05-09-2011, 10:32 AM
no, I don't have you on ignore, you're content-saturated, informative posts aren't even worth ignoring.

:lmao That's a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

VRWC, Repug, dickhead, UCA, etc....etc....etc.............

boutons_deux
05-09-2011, 11:13 AM
"VRWC, Repug, dickhead, UCA"

statements of fact, GFY

Wild Cobra
05-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Butt-ons...

How about some specifics of the pros and cons of whats in the language. I'll bet they disapprove for something other than the liberals wanting to make things better. I'll bet the liberals have some bad language in what they want.

How about the details of this "restructuring" please. If you are not going to furnish us with these facts, then this should be a "dead on arrival" thread since we have no facts to debate.

Again, my gut feeling tells me this "restructuring" is a code word for a liberal agenda, like "comprehensive immigration reform" is.

It works both ways you know. Without comprehensive pros and cons, your hot air is just adding to global warming. I wish you liberals would stop creating this global warming crisis.

Can you tell me this "restructuring" isn't "liberal agenda" free?