PDA

View Full Version : looks like the champ wil come from the East

cheguevara
05-09-2011, 09:27 AM
It's pretty evident to be quite honest that this year's champ will come from the East. This can be deducted by process of elimination:
- Mavs, yes they look like the West contenders but I have my reservations they will even get past the WCF. 2 reasons. They are a jumpshooting team in their core and they are the Dallas Mavericks.
- OKC, they are a severely flawed team with a ballhog in Westbrook. Unless Durant takes over the team this team is done in a couple of days.
- Memphis, this team is my pick to get to the finals. But it's pretty evident Stern won't allow an 8th seed to win it all. It would be an embarrasment to a league that is about to go to a lockout season. Stern will get involved.

Let's just hope the Bulls/Celtics can pull it off because if Heat make the finals they would probably win it :bang

Cane
05-09-2011, 09:33 AM
- Memphis, this team is my pick to get to the finals. But it's pretty evident Stern won't allow an 8th seed to win it all. It would be an embarrasment to a league that is about to go to a lockout season. Stern will get involved.

Also Zbo's a drug kingpin or some shit; once the Finals start is when that court case starts involving the drug dealing friend that lives with him (but I don't think Zbo is charged with anything however his car was used and customized for dealing etc). Stern's going to shit himself if the Grizz made it that far since the headlines will be all about it.

Banzai
05-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Hope the championship stays out West. Dirk has been in the league a long time and he's deserving tbh

TampaDude
05-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Gonna be a Mavs-Heat rematch, IMHO.