PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL All-Time Spurstalk Most Ridiculous Posts Thread

DMX7
05-09-2011, 01:29 PM
I'll get us started with some race related dozzies

On the topic of New Orleans:

you have nothing to hate on, your city is probably still full of dead ######s floating around in the shitty swamp water

On the topic of trusting Black Professionals:

Of course this information isn't readily available, so most smart people avoid black surgeons. I wonder what type of impact this has on jobs for black. It is a form of prejudice, but it isn't racism.

PakiDan
05-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Black people smell funny when they sweat.

lefty
05-09-2011, 02:00 PM
:lmao Wild Cobra

Tinystarz
05-09-2011, 02:03 PM
I like it. I've seen him play and I think he is good.

Also, it would give Splitter someone that he could speak Brazilian with.

Portuguese

Nope. It's possible that Splitter played in Portugal when he was in Europe but both are from Brazil.

I hope that you were just kidding.

If not, then this is some information for you. Brazil was colonized by Portugal in the 1500's and Portuguese is the official language of Brazil.

That makes no sense. Do you know how big Brazil is?

Blake
05-09-2011, 02:42 PM
didn't someone once start a thread called "Fuck You Tim Duncan"

lol

Sisk
05-09-2011, 02:52 PM

lol

I see what you did there

Ace
05-09-2011, 03:07 PM
With a username cantthinkofanything 5hose quotes are hard to find surprising...

MavTalker
05-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Prove me wrong Mouse and I will let you fuck me in the ass! But if I am right, I get to suck your dick!
Deal?

Fpoonsie
05-09-2011, 03:44 PM
With a username cantthinkofanything 5hose quotes are hard to find surprising...

lol trolled

CubanSucks
05-09-2011, 03:46 PM
:lmao those cantthinkofanything quotes are brilliant

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrxHJGAFwoIn5dVg4s6kkSV7QcvXXDY n-LmIY6bWoEgr_X1fdaqw

DMX7
05-09-2011, 03:48 PM

lol

No. :lol

Blake
05-09-2011, 03:58 PM
No. :lol

maybe I'm thinking of the "Thank You Tim Duncan" thread

my bad.

DMX7
05-09-2011, 08:40 PM
maybe I'm thinking of the "Thank You Tim Duncan" thread

my bad.

lol, i'm just kidding. We all lose it every once and a while.

benefactor
05-09-2011, 08:47 PM
son its easy for us to say "be a man" to each other, because we are real men .... Ghazi on the other hand is a TRUE sissy little cuckold. You have to understand the difference. Ghazi enjoys watching his wife have sex with other men (preferably men who look similar to Tyson Chandler). It is not easy for Ghazi to "be a man and deal with it". He just wants to sit at the edge of his bed and watch his wife get plowed ....

DMC
05-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Kyle Orton:

Well Dwight is too ###### for Cully's liking, so yeah.

DPG21920:

So you are still a massive racist. Cool.

Strike
05-09-2011, 10:06 PM
son its easy for us to say "be a man" to each other, because we are real men .... Ghazi on the other hand is a TRUE sissy little cuckold. You have to understand the difference. Ghazi enjoys watching his wife have sex with other men (preferably men who look similar to Tyson Chandler). It is not easy for Ghazi to "be a man and deal with it". He just wants to sit at the edge of his bed and watch his wife get plowed ....

Top 5 all time. :lmao

Spursfan092120
05-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Ioannis Bourousis will be Spurs savior. Remember I say before here he decide he want come to NBA? After Olympics many NBA team give him contract offers. He say he want play in Spurs team though as first choice and he will come to NBA if can after season.

ChuckD
05-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Not even fair. If you list the top 100, WC would have like 97 of them.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Not even fair. If you list the top 100, WC would have like 97 of them.
I love it. It's OK to be hated by the likes of you guys. So fucking glad I'm not like you libtards.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 01:06 AM
I really fail to understand why you guys lack the comprehension of my words. That Affirmative Action has done more harm than good. That was the intent of my surgeon remark (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2720179&postcount=59).

I agree. Whenever I see Blacks in positions of authority, I am concerned that they were chosen because they were Black rather than qualified.

I think we all do. Affirmative action has done more harm to the black community than racism in some ways. Because of quotas, we cannot know if a person made certain position or jobs by merit, or by quotas.

Would you go to a black surgeon for an operation if he was a product of affirmative action? Of course this information isn't readily available, so most smart people avoid black surgeons. I wonder what type of impact this has on jobs for black. It is a form of prejudice, but it isn't racism.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2011, 01:58 AM
I really fail to understand why you guys lack the comprehension of my words. That Affirmative Action has done more harm than good. That was the intent of my surgeon remark (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2720179&postcount=59).

I think we all do. Affirmative action has done more harm to the black community than racism in some ways. Because of quotas, we cannot know if a person made certain position or jobs by merit, or by quotas.

Would you go to a black surgeon for an operation if he was a product of affirmative action? Of course this information isn't readily available, so most smart people avoid black surgeons. I wonder what type of impact this has on jobs for black. It is a form of prejudice, but it isn't racism.Is it too early to nominate this one?

MavTalker
05-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Didn't some poster say he would not post for one year is the Spurs didn't win a championship?

Leetonidas
05-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Just saw this upstairs, the butthurt is pretty strong:

It couldn't have happened in a worse way to a worse team representing a worse city in a more classless manner. The only thing better would be for their entire team to put on Nike shoes and commit mass suicide, and for the entire city to follow suit. The only reason I am not glad Osama is dead is that LA is a great target. Fuck them. DIAF Laker fan and LA resident.

CuckingFunt
05-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Is it too early to nominate this one?

No.

Spurminator
05-10-2011, 09:49 AM
I think we all do.

:lol

No. We don't. Which is why everyone makes fun of you for saying it, and you have yet to have anyone come to your defense on it.

Blake
05-10-2011, 09:53 AM
lol, i'm just kidding.

me too.

that thread was funny.

redzero
05-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Just admit it was fucking stupid for you to say Dirk was "BARELY top 10" before researching it and discovering that he was 6th.

I said it after I researched it. Otherwise I say he's probably not.

6th, to me, is close enough to say barely. It's less than 50%.

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Black people smell funny when they sweat.

lol a Paki talking about how another race smells when they sweat

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-10-2011, 10:19 AM
One of many:

I didn't say Obama was the anti Christ- only that he COULD be and that time would prove it one way or the other.

I am just saying that I am watching Senator Obama- very carefully.

The Anti Christ is going to be someone that is well spoken, well liked, charismatic, impressive and likely handsome.
The Anti Christ will be convincing and a humanitarian.
Not until later in his reign will the Anti Christ show his true colors and prove to be the villian that he is.

What concerns me about Obama is 1) how he appears to be so easily and widespread received as a political savior
and 2) the instances in which Obama subtly undermines the Truth of the Bible while appearing to embrace it.

You cannot pick and choose portions of the Scripture to embrace. Either God's Word is ALL true or it is a lie.

In the above referenced verses, we are not even talking about Old Testament vs New Testament.
Senator Obama does not even have the faith to take the entire New Testament as it is written.

Yet Senator Obama is willing to reference to parts of it such as the Sermon on the Mount that he knows most everyone will find palatable.

You may all think I am crazy.
But at least you can know I am not a liar because I tell you EXACTLY what I believe, regardless of how popular or unpopular my view is.

Someone, someday WILL be the anti christ, so I am not sure why you find so shocking the fact that I am open to Obama proving to be he.
Again, I admit nothing has been absolutely proven- yet.

CuckingFunt
05-10-2011, 10:22 AM
That thread was overflowing with win.

05-10-2011, 10:27 AM
There was another that I can't find. Basically, Chump baiting someone into talking about ghosts/demons/goblins and the like.

My memory is fading but I'm sure he knows what thread I'm talking about.

stretch
05-10-2011, 10:29 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Cry Havoc
05-10-2011, 10:46 AM
tell her she can come down to TX and i'll tat her up right.

MannyIsGod
05-10-2011, 10:53 AM
ITT: Koriwhat and Wild Cobra

05-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Tats over the antichrist?

No fucking way.

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Eh, the tats thing is more random and odd. angel_luv is one of many dumb bible beaters in this country who think Obama is an antichrist of sorts.

MannyIsGod
05-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Tats over the antichrist?

No fucking way.

That may be the number one thing on the list, but KW and WC have volume going for them as they take up many spots on the list.

mouse
05-10-2011, 11:42 AM
angel_luv is one of many dumb bible beaters in this country who think Obama is an antichrist of sorts.

Can you prove otherwise?

05-10-2011, 11:49 AM
That may be the number one thing on the list, but KW and WC have volume going for them as they take up many spots on the list.

Only because they're still around and posting.

I think we can all agree that that's a solid top three. Tough to beat that trifecta.

Leetonidas
05-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Damn I never saw that Obama = Antichrist rant. Holy shit what a fucking zealot nutjob :lmao

YouTube
05-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Xb1PRxV0mpw

MannyIsGod
05-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Only because they're still around and posting.

I think we can all agree that that's a solid top three. Tough to beat that trifecta.

Knowing when to quit is an under rated skill.

Blake
05-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Can you prove otherwise?

hard to say that the antichrist would want to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Satan
05-10-2011, 12:14 PM

He's havin' a helluva good time.

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Not nearly the most ridiculous post, but one of my personal fav's:

Freshman year in college in a university that includes people from all over the state and country is like 0 - 0, first quarter, opening tipoff, a second chance at social life basically. And if you get involved in social gatherings and you've got such potential to be successful as I do with my smarts and guitar playing ability then cool guys and beautiful women will flock to you and check you out and other guys will be left with droppings.

Speaking of, what ever happened with this poster? Is he a troll account who's owner got tired of using, or was it an actual retard that couldn't take the bashing anymore :lol?

CubanSucks
05-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Speaking of, what ever happened with this poster? Is he a troll account who's owner got tired of using, or was it an actual retard that couldn't take the bashing anymore :lol?

pretty sure he got banned for some bullshit reason but it's like no one knows or answers when asked about him. Quite possibly a conspiracy?

HighLowLobForBig-50
05-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Can you prove otherwise?

exactly mouse. so all the kyle ortons should really STFU because thinking - "i have it all figured out" is alot more ignorant than having theories. :lmao at all you people that think you have this world figured out . seriously LOL

DMC
05-10-2011, 06:03 PM
:lmao calling me racist for saying the Mexican who broke into my car was Mexican. lol beaner sympathizer

When he's already been told....

I personally think you are a racist

:lmao

DMC
05-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Not nearly the most ridiculous post, but one of my personal fav's:

Kid who had to go back to school after Christmas break.

If he was a troll he was pretty good at it. He sounds just like many of you, just younger.

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Can you prove otherwise?

lol homeless

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2011, 06:47 PM
pretty sure he got banned for some bullshit reason but it's like no one knows or answers when asked about him. Quite possibly a conspiracy?

If he was a troll he was pretty good at it. He sounds just like many of you, just younger.

hmm.....

mouse
05-10-2011, 07:10 PM

Can you prove hes dead?

CubanSucks
05-10-2011, 09:04 PM

he was a troll and my troll hero tbh. I don't remember why but I think he got banned for posting racist stuff on another board and some people on here bitched about it. I think he may have hit a nerve or two

and you wonder why he's my troll hero?

GoodOdor
05-10-2011, 09:38 PM
What about that one time WC couldn't understand why the chick he stalked through google maps suddenly didn't want anything to do with him? :lol

4>0rings
05-10-2011, 09:43 PM
What about that one time WC couldn't understand why the chick he stalked through google maps suddenly didn't want anything to do with him? :lol
Details? :)

CuckingFunt
05-10-2011, 09:46 PM
The flag lot was pretty epic.

GoodOdor
05-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Details? :)

Basically WC was talking to this chick over the internet, and she had a profile pic of her house, so he used google maps to track her down(using the shadow of her picture or w/e) and then told her where she lived, "warning" her that it's dangerous to post suck pictures on the internet. When she freaked out because of his stalkish ways, he came to ST and made a thread about it, not understanding what he did wrong:lol:lol:lol

DMC
05-10-2011, 10:29 PM
he was a troll and my troll hero tbh. I don't remember why but I think he got banned for posting racist stuff on another board and some people on here bitched about it. I think he may have hit a nerve or two

and you wonder why he's my troll hero?
Not really.

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Basically WC was talking to this chick over the internet, and she had a profile pic of her house, so he used google maps to track her down(using the shadow of her picture or w/e) and then told her where she lived, "warning" her that it's dangerous to post suck pictures on the internet. When she freaked out because of his stalkish ways, he came to ST and made a thread about it, not understanding what he did wrong:lol:lol:lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao you need to find that thread

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 10:36 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao nevermind I found it:

I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

Leetonidas
05-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Can you prove hes dead?

Can you prove God exists

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 10:38 PM
o my god based god

Leetonidas
05-10-2011, 10:40 PM

What...the...fuck....

That's nuts. WC is fucking a stalker, someone arrest this pervert

"I like solving puzzles" get the fuck outta here

CubanSucks
05-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Not really.

'Not really' what? See, this is what I'm talking about

DMC
05-10-2011, 10:50 PM
'Not really' what? See, this is what I'm talking about
:lol

"and you wonder why he's my troll hero?"

DMC
05-10-2011, 10:53 PM
What...the...fuck....

That's nuts. WC is fucking a stalker, someone arrest this pervert

"I like solving puzzles" get the fuck outta here

I can tell by the way OBL's head is turned in your photo, and how the President is enjoying himself, that you are located in a dwelling between roads. The moon being in the area of the Sea of Tranquility from a triangulated aspect using K2 and your signal (that I have, believe me I have it, it's a hobby) I can probably have a pizza sent right to your door. Call and order one and give them your address (we both know it) and when it shows up, you will know my name is the lord.

DMC
05-10-2011, 10:58 PM
that one post where some guy was all like "it's your fault that your car got broken into for parking at your own house!" i can't remember who said it tho

Sounds like you are the dumbass for leaving your car in a place that it can be broken into 3 times. Mine has never been broken into and I am likely twice your age.

See the difference?

1. Didn't mention fault
2. Didn't mention house
3. Didn't mention parking

I could go on but you should get the picture by now.

IronMaxipad
05-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Shannon muthafudgin' Brown (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164628)

Discuss the next big time role-player for LA.

redzero
05-10-2011, 11:27 PM

One just can't make shit like this up. Goddamn.

IronMexican
05-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Shannon muthafudgin' Brown (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164628)

Fuck.

Blake
05-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Can you prove hes dead?

I can prove you're an idiot.

TE
05-11-2011, 09:13 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Reggie Williams
05-11-2011, 03:03 PM
what pisses me off the most is when im trying to work an iso on the wing against a slower or weaker defender, and a teammate decides its a good idea to cut over to the three point line behind me and bring me his man in the process, so im forced to pass it out before I even get a chance to exploit my matchup. im thinking dammit, just stay out of the way, I will work the iso either by dribble penetration or a series of high post moves, will draw a double team and kick it out to someone for a wide open bucket, or if they decide not to double, its almost always going to end up being a bucket.

it bugs me how people dont understand that concept, that wing isos dont mean im looking to score, but rather to set others up for an easy scoring opportunity. wait till your man doubles onto me, THEN make your cut. FUCK

crofl

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2011, 03:30 PM
remingtonbo2001's post where he said God told him to drop out of college and pursue a career at Express Lube.

Muser
05-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Wow, that's just sad.

mouse
05-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Can you prove God exists

http://www.flashmountain.com/images/cameltoe/cameltoe_shorts1.jpghttp://www.marijuanagenetics.com/images/big14.jpghttp://ceoworld.biz/ceo/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rolling-rock-beer.jpghttp://www.recuperolawfirm.com/images/_and_symbol.jpghttp://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/8/4/1/8/841874/pics/_c620846_image_0.jpg

i MAke GOod POlls
05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
hopefully if Bynum ever has kids they suffer some serious medical condition and they die before the age of 2

Axe Murderer
05-11-2011, 04:09 PM
There's no way this thread can be complete without listing some of Jacob1983's contributions. I'm too lazy to look them all up but this is the one that will forever stand out

White people have been the victims of racism just as much as black people have. Ever heard of the Holocaust

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 04:12 PM
O_V saying Duncan (present-day Duncan) is a better defender than Howard.

MH's reheated pizza rant is up there too.

Axe Murderer
05-11-2011, 04:13 PM
tbh I don't really consider O_V's post a true classic because GNSF says shit like that all the time. I almost want to say that the Spurs form upstairs should be off limits due to the massive amounts of homer bullshit spewed daily

mingus
05-11-2011, 04:18 PM
One of many:

that is pertty fucked up. that person is out to lunch.

Kyle Orton
05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
I completely forgot about the white people/holocaust post. Ranks near the top.

mouse
05-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Any talented quote searchers out there find the following....

Kori admitting being a Suns fan before moving to San Antonio

Chris Duel calling Peter Burns wife a whore.

Greg More threatening to body slam me at the next gtg.

The GIG post where he had a link to a porno he made with two girls.

koriwhat coming out of the closet.

Manny asking Kori to ban all TRolls.

Tpark bragging he PM'd Kori to let him post after he said he would not post for one year.

DannyT calling Bigzax25 out for stealing that PlayStation deal from him in the buy and sell forum.

Rashofan posting a photo of her juicy tits.

And the one guy who said Angel-luv looks like she just saw a huge cock when her pics are taken at the gtg's

more to come................

redzero
05-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Might as well post Koolaid_Man' greatest hits here:

Come here omhwrecker...bend over over let me get tough with you..afterwhich you can exhale...::lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/asshit.jpg

I never really liked Gasol anyway...:lol real talk...I always thought he was gay...I accepted him because it was the quickest path to Kobe over Duncan in titles but I knew after 08 he was pasty...

why yes you can....:lol well then let me get outta the way...no need to get violent over dick...ride that dick homie...:lol

Translation = I'm done sucking Mav dick...Here I come OKC...where's that schlong....:lol

take a number and head to the back of the line...I got 99 Ho's on my dick at the moment...:toast

Of course you did...Male prostitution is usually jumping between 12:30- and 3:00am :lol

As for Kool no I didn't have anything going on that night..I'm a playa son....no need to make up pussy...and it was by design...I'm not reckless I pick and choose my spots...:lol

Come again

Did Ghazi authorize you humming his Venereal Diseased Dick...:lol

I know he's your big daddy but got dayuum....

I just want to know can DPG fuck standing up...Can his dick reach the pussy...:lol

all he's asking is that you pay to ride his dick....

all he's simply asking is for you to get off his dick...gotdam is that so fucking hard to do...

All Tyson is saying is get off his dick...you don't have to write a journal to comply with that do you...If so you're more homo than I thought...Just get off the man's nut sac...Nutsac...

ohh I paid you alright...you'll never forget what I gave you...it was something beautiful, something special....:lol

Spur fan prove everyday how homo they truly are...all over their enemies nuts...Since you've started sucking Mav dick don't stop now...keep on hanging onto Dallas' balls...I'm sure they'll appreciate it....you started down a path and I hope Dallas fan won't let you forget....everytime you talk shit Dallas fan will now be able to say yeah we skunked the Lakers but you sucked our dicks....tbh

Luva if you want to send this faggot into cardiac arrest don't pay him shit...watch him call 911 for air....

ohhh really can you control this nut on your face:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/CopyofHannibal_Lecter_closeup.jpg

I'm giving you what you want and you still can't shit on me...even after this Laker loss...

You taco eating fags are pathetic....

there's gay sex taking place at chumpdumpergaysex.com

that should make you hurry along...:lol

lol Artest resting his dick on Berea's head...

If they can sustain it then I'll shake....

my dick at em....

yep that boy got some dick last night fo sho

Where is midget....that faggot can't deal with real shit

This Tyson homo must got some good dick before the series

Please..I'm the only reason you guys even have the small balls you do have....I laid the foundation and blueprint and you snotty nose bastards can't live without me...JAg...I'm bigger than you in real life or on ST...Deal with it...

and of we do lose I'll post my photo...in my Avatar....I've been avoiding it cuz I didn't want to create gay ass jerk off material for you faggots....:lol

Notice the theme.

xellos88330
05-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Might as well post Koolaid_Man' greatest hits here:

Notice the theme.

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 08:15 PM
This reminds me....

There was this one alpha female that lived in the dorm across from me that I had my eye on. She was rather new, so she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing" among the enlisted around the dormitory/barracks area. Usually on memorial day weekend I would host a rather large party by a lake a couple hours from the base. This chick shows up looking for the people that invited her and of course it being my party, I greet her. She pretty much ignores me, and is looking at the guys. Then I ask her if she wanted a beer. She replies "I only drink with men taller than me." My buddies heard what she said and shit quickly got around the party. Everyone pretty much ignored her the whole time. She started walking back to her car, pretty upset apparently, and I yelled out "Hey bitch!!! Want a beer now???" The whole party started laughing at her and she drove off.

After Memorial Day weekend was over everyone gets back to the dorms and my better friends hang out at my room to drink some more. After they left, I decided to go the the Shopette and see her sitting outside alone. She looks at me and instead of rolling her eyes, like she normally does, she smiles instead. So I roll my eyes at her. After a week of this or so, she shows up at my room and apologizes. She then says that she didn't understand how a little guy like me had that kind of influence. Then I tell her to stick around and she would find out for herself. After that, it was game over. She was ripe for the picking.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2011, 08:25 PM
The flag lot was pretty epic.
What can I say. I thought I was doing her a favor. When I saw the picture, I knew immediately how easy it would be for anyone to find.

We all make mistakes. At least it was an honest one. I should have told her first, then proved it if she didn't believe me.

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Honest and epic.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Is it too early to nominate this one?
Be my guest, if you're too stupid to understand that it was already partially quoted earlier. I simply quoted more of the original one I posted so it's in context.

Do you know what IF means?

After the first paragraph, I copied a prior post:

link (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2720179&postcount=59)

Viva Las Espuelas
05-11-2011, 08:43 PM
http://www.flashmountain.com/images/cameltoe/cameltoe_shorts1.jpghttp://www.marijuanagenetics.com/images/big14.jpghttp://ceoworld.biz/ceo/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rolling-rock-beer.jpghttp://www.recuperolawfirm.com/images/_and_symbol.jpghttp://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/8/4/1/8/841874/pics/_c620846_image_0.jpg

Oh..
and, what?! no drums?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

CuckingFunt
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
remingtonbo2001's post where he said God told him to drop out of college and pursue a career at Express Lube.

That was a good thread.

Kyle Orton
05-11-2011, 08:59 PM
That thread had so many hilarious moments, from random posters defending Angel_luv's actions because they for some reason think she's hot, to Whottt bragging about how David Robinson had a really high SAT score.

mouse
05-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Redzore scores!

Nice work. :toast

Viva Las Espuelas I was trying to do a sex, drugs, and rock n roll theme.

Anyone have any cool meltdown topics handy? Like when Jim yelled at Duff or when Bigzax told Kori to ban him?

here is a 2003 God topic

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2727

and here are some classics.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=replycount

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Redzore scores!

Nice work. :toast

Viva Las Espuelas I was trying to do a sex, drugs, and rock n roll theme.

Anyone have any cool meltdown topics handy?

Just do a kw search

Viva Las Espuelas
05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Almost, in that women's driving thread.

mouse
05-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Just do a kw search

I am at work I want to keep my search bar semi sanitary in case my relief sits at the front desk before I can use CCleaner.

some quotes in here.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20020

Anyone remember longHornE?

scott
05-12-2011, 12:43 PM
here is a 2003 God topic

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2727

I miss MadeFromDust's idiocy. I think somewhere he threatened to fight me in that thread.

LOL @ any post by Wild Cobra

DMC
05-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Much ado about nothing tbh... too many of you take something out of context or just misquote it and give it a new life that it doesn't deserve. Classic for a 19 year old has about 2 years of competition.

LOL @ "classic post"

mouse
05-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Blacks sing good.
Walka proud, boy, walka proud.

DMX7
05-19-2011, 12:42 AM
No.

Yes, the black surgeon comment is pretty much the standard-bearer right now for pathetic offensive ignorant teabagger racism.

RandomGuy
05-19-2011, 09:21 AM
I love it. It's OK to be hated by the likes of you guys. So fucking glad I'm not like you libtards.

Riiiight.

Because thinking that Glenn Beck makes sense is so much better. :lol

Soul_Patch
05-19-2011, 09:57 AM
What ever happened to Angel_Luv?

RandomGuy
05-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Suck thing is that whottt is dead. He had some doozies now and then, but posting them here would seem a tad mean-spirited.

RandomGuy
05-19-2011, 10:07 AM
What ever happened to Angel_Luv?

Probably got a bit frustrated at being persecuted here, sadly enough. She quit posting much a while back.

Nice enough person, so it is kinda sad, IMO.

RandomGuy
05-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Everything I know about economics, I learned from Ron Paul

Can't remember the exact phrase/wording but that is close.

DMX7
05-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Can't remember the exact phrase/wording but that is close.

lol, everything most teabaggers know about history, they learned from Glenn Beck.

RandomGuy
05-19-2011, 03:09 PM
lol, everything most teabaggers know about history, they learned from Glenn Beck.

[Gleck Beck] makes good points.

That is another one.