PDA

View Full Version : Credit to Kobe

mavsfan1000
05-09-2011, 01:40 PM
He maybe cocky as hell but I'm glad he was not happy with Bynum's tactics. He has come a long way in character since he lost it in Colorado. He took the defeat pretty well also.

Spurtacus
05-09-2011, 01:43 PM
For the first time in his life (ok maybe second time after the rape) he felt embarassed. There was no room to be cocky.

Did he give credit to the Mavs after the sweep? Didn't see his postgame conference. Before Game 4 he kept dodging credit and even predicted Lakers would win.

z0sa
05-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Bitch, when you win as much as we do, you don't sweat losses.

122-86
131-92
0-4

OP: Kobe knows he should've lost last season in Game 6. He's been mentally prepared for the inevitable failure for a year now.

BanditHiro
na kobe is still the devil

IronMaxipad
For the first time in his life (ok maybe second time after the rape) he felt embarassed. There was no room to be cocky.

Did he give credit to the Mavs after the sweep? Didn't see his postgame conference. Before Game 4 he kept dodging credit and even predicted Lakers would win.

wEwJhew0CwI

Spurtacus
05-09-2011, 01:50 PM
wEwJhew0CwI

awww I like the humble Kobe.

Though it looks like he's in extreme pain as he's dishing out credit.

Fpoonsie
05-09-2011, 01:50 PM
For fuck's sake, stop making threads about it.

Your "bullsfan's first anal" scene-level of butthurt is actually making me change my thoughts on the foul.

JamStone
05-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Kobe definitely got humbled. And I do think he realizes now that he can't carry a team by himself all the way to a championship without his teammates play well. We've seen Kobe cheap shot players before, like when he smacked Manu and Mike Miller in the face. The thing I will say about that, I do think that Kobe has done cheap things but mostly in order to gain an advantage during the game, to either draw a foul or to get a better shot.

I don't think Kobe agrees with or condones a cheap shot like that in the fourth quarter of a 30 point blowout loss. I actually don't think Kobe would have minded it if it happened in the first quarter or if the Lakers still had a chance to win. But the circumstances surrounding the Bynum cheap shot made it beyond unacceptable.

I was interested to see if Kobe was going to walk off to the lockerroom right away at the end of the game. It was good to see him shake hands and give hugs to Dallas players and Carisle and Mark Cuban. Says a little bit more about him at least compared to the shitfucks Odom and Bynum ended up being in game 4.

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Bitch, when you get The Skunker'd as much as we do, you get used to it.

Banzai
05-09-2011, 02:10 PM
:bang:(

Ashy Larry
05-09-2011, 04:05 PM
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5396/kobe9fj.jpg

TampaDude
05-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Kobe definitely got humbled. And I do think he realizes now that he can't carry a team by himself all the way to a championship without his teammates play well. We've seen Kobe cheap shot players before, like when he smacked Manu and Mike Miller in the face. The thing I will say about that, I do think that Kobe has done cheap things but mostly in order to gain an advantage during the game, to either draw a foul or to get a better shot.

I don't think Kobe agrees with or condones a cheap shot like that in the fourth quarter of a 30 point blowout loss. I actually don't think Kobe would have minded it if it happened in the first quarter or if the Lakers still had a chance to win. But the circumstances surrounding the Bynum cheap shot made it beyond unacceptable.

I was interested to see if Kobe was going to walk off to the lockerroom right away at the end of the game. It was good to see him shake hands and give hugs to Dallas players and Carisle and Mark Cuban. Says a little bit more about him at least compared to the shitfucks Odom and Bynum ended up being in game 4.

^ Once again, JamStone with the goods... :toast