PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm OK With Bynum's Foul

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2011, 03:03 PM
If a Mavs player had foolishly laid Kobe out the crowd would have went wild. Including you neanderthals on ST. In fact people would have been lining up to take that player and his family out to dinner and I have no doubts Cuban would have gave him the keys to his yacht. So quit being little bitches about it. Hopefully only 5 games. Tbh

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Kool Aid Man

mazerrackham
05-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.

ElNono
05-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Completely wrong, again. If Brendan Haywood pulls that shit on Steve Blake, then you get the same reaction... the actors on that play have as much to do with the action...

redzero
05-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Then I guess Kobe and the rest of the Lakers are bitches, because they apologized after the game.

Ace
05-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Hey I have a thought, let me start a thread about it.

LnGrrrR
05-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Because I'm a punk and watching other men get beat up turns me on...seriously though I had a huge stiffy... especially when Bynum took off his shirt... had to fap it right then and there tbh

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2011, 03:20 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/24azot2.gif

Fpoonsie
05-09-2011, 03:23 PM
:lmao

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.

Who'd he plagiarize that one from?

ElNono
05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
:lol @ Brasky

Bito Corleone
05-09-2011, 03:27 PM
U1Jheb8CeOo

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:27 PM
C'mon, now. If that a been Kobe laid out you cocknockers would be chasing logic around like madmen torturing it to legitimize the hit.

We'd have Jammie in here with a White Paper 10 paragraphs long.

ElNono
05-09-2011, 03:30 PM
C'mon, now. If that a been Kobe laid out you cocknockers would be chasing logic around like madmen torturing it to legitimize the hit.

If Bynum clocks Terry it would've been the same thing as you're describing...

You're better than that, 'seppe...

Fpoonsie
05-09-2011, 03:31 PM

I dunno, 'seppe. Barea's gotten shit on (rather routinely) by every team's fans, including his own. It isn't as if he's universally beloved.

I really don't think it matters who it was at this point. But I know you'll keep arguing it, regardless, so...carry on.

stxspurs
05-09-2011, 03:32 PM
If if if...lol .....lakerfan still trying to defend the foul is pathetic....it happened...oh well. Move on

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Please. When Bell did Kobe I had assholes at Sose's Joint with a slide rule & a compass explaining it away frame by frame like a Zapruder film.

redzero
If if if...lol .....lakerfan still trying to defend the foul is pathetic....it happened...oh well. Move on

It's a sad attempt to rationalize a bitch move by a sore loser.

Lakers fans are just continuing their victim complex.

Banzai
Wrong is wrong.

romsho
05-09-2011, 03:39 PM
If a Mavs player had foolishly laid Kobe out the crowd would have went wild. Including you neanderthals on ST. In fact people would have been lining up to take that player and his family out to dinner and I have no doubts Cuban would have gave him the keys to his yacht. So quit being little bitches about it. Hopefully only 5 games. Tbh

Wrong. A bitch ass play is a bitch ass play, regardless of who. Don't try to deflect attention from what happened with hypotheticals. It's nonsense. He's a punk who is prone to cheapshots, and deserves a meaningful suspension.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:39 PM
It's a sad attempt to rationalize a bitch move by a sore loser.

Lakers fans are just continuing their victim complex.

Though we stuffed your ass in a hole firstly.

ha, ha.

Fpoonsie
05-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Please. When Bell did Kobe I had assholes at Sose's Joint with a slide rule & a compass explaining it away frame by frame like a Zapruder film.

:rolleyes

Kobe wasn't in the air, defenseless.

Just stop.

z0sa
05-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Though we stuffed your ass in a hole firstly.

ha, ha.

I smell skunk

redzero
05-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Wrong is wrong.

Unless a Laker is committing the wrongdoing. Then it's okay, according to some of the bandwagoners on here.

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2011, 03:42 PM

"but....but....he did it too!"

Act your age, man. A cheap shot is a cheap shot and can't be defended. Don't stoop. I thought you were above that.

baseline bum
05-09-2011, 03:44 PM
I'd be ok with the foul if it was in the first half back when it was a game. Pretty chickenshit down 30 with 6 minutes left in the season though.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:46 PM
"but....but....he did it too!"

Act your age, man. A cheap shot is a cheap shot and can't be defended. Don't stoop. I thought you were above that.

I ask no quarter. I give nary.

Banzai
05-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Unless a Laker is committing the wrongdoing. Then it's okay, according to some of the bandwagoners on here.

You as well as everyone else here know where I stand. Was a bitch move for sure. As I mentioned before..if you're going to get that frustrated..sit out..or just accept the fact that you got your ass kicked soundly.

redzero
05-09-2011, 03:49 PM
You as well as everyone else here know where I stand. Was a bitch move for sure. As I mentioned before..if you're going to get that frustrated..sit out..or just accept the fact that you got your ass kicked soundly.

I know where you stand. I'm referring to Koolaid_Man and every other pussy who claims that foul was justified.

LnGrrrR

:lol Ok that was pretty good.

But you can't go off what-ifs. You can only go off what-happeneds.

Giuseppe

Banzai has been acting more like Venti in the last 24 hours than Venti has in the past week.:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
05-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Plus, I'm pretty sure that Bynum>>>>>>Barea when it comes to size advantage. :lol

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:50 PM
:lol Ok that was pretty good.

Horseshit. We go off what ifs all the gd time, Ln.

Now. Now, today everybody wants to stick by the rules.

Fuck that noise.

Banzai
05-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Banzai has been acting more like Venti in the last 24 hours than Venti has in the past week.:rolleyes

Imcontrolliano!

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2011, 03:54 PM

Fuck that noise.

I don't do hypotheticals.

It's my credo.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Imcontrolliano!

We lost, B. That don't mean you have bare your ass for the entire Board to see.

Act like somebody, gd it.

- "I thought you walked tall. But, you're crawlin'."

- "Buford T. Pusser" - "Walking Tall"

redzero
05-09-2011, 03:56 PM

They can't actually defend the cheap shot because they know it was uncalled for, so they just try to call everybody hypocrites.

Banzai
05-09-2011, 03:59 PM
We lost, B. That don't mean you have bare your ass for the entire Board to see.

Act like somebody, gd it.

- "I thought you walked tall. But, you're crawlin'."

- "Buford T. Pusser" - "Walking Tall"

Just being real.

Shank
05-09-2011, 04:02 PM
And one.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2011, 04:03 PM
They can't actually defend the cheap shot because they know it
was uncalled for, so they just try to call everybody hypocrites.

I'm not defending it. I'm ok with it. Just like you're ok with old school clotheslines.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm not defending it. I'm ok with it. Just like you're ok with old school clotheslines.

Testify, Brother Kool. Testify!

z0sa
05-09-2011, 04:05 PM
lol Koolaid learning how to use periods finally.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2011, 04:06 PM

Fuck that noise.

Yep now its bush league. It must hurt that I showed them their hypocritical side.

redzero
05-09-2011, 04:06 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about.

And you are defending the Bynum's cheap shot. That's why you made a thread about it.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 04:07 PM

Z, gettin' his anal on.:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2011, 04:07 PM

U knew I'd get it someday. Lol

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2011, 04:10 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

And you are defending the Bynum's cheap shot. That's why you made a thread about it.

Of course u don't know what I'm talking bout most hypocrites dont

redzero
05-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Of course u don't know what I'm talking bout most hypocrites dont

lol

So your tactic is to make up an accusation, then be vague when asked for clarification.

Show me where I claimed that "old school clotheslines" are okay. You can't because you are making shit up.

Are you actually going to state why Bynum's cheap shot was okay, or are you going to continue crying, "You only hate the foul because a Laker did it :cry"?

SpurOutofTownFan
05-09-2011, 04:16 PM
im not surprised - idiot is idiot

z0sa
05-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Z, gettin' his anal on.:rolleyes

I gave the boy a compliment. Or so I thought.

:depressed

TampaDude
05-09-2011, 04:17 PM
A cheap shot is a cheap shot. Had the Mavs been down big and Chandler did that to, say, Fisher, I would be just as outraged. There is no place for shit like that among professionals. Tough play, sure...but not trying to seriously injure another player...that's fucking weak.

easy7
05-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Pussy ass cocksuck move. Why go after the little guy? If you feel froggy, jump on the 14 incher skunker...

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 04:20 PM
I gave the boy a compliment. Or so I thought.

:depressed

Sorry, Z. I'm very raw & distressed today.

z0sa
05-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Sorry, Z. I'm very raw & distressed today.

NP. A Skunker'll do it to ya every time.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Had the Mavs been down big and Chandler did that to, say, Fisher, I would be just as outraged.

I like ya, Tamps, yer one of my favorites, but, I don't believe that for an instant. You're blind & twisted when it comes to Lakers.

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 04:24 PM
NP. A Skunker'll do it to ya every time.

So will a 14 incher.:(

LnGrrrR
05-09-2011, 04:25 PM

Fuck that noise.

I could say "Lakers wouldn't have won if Perkins wasn't hurt".

But he did get hurt. Stuff happens.

Bynum acted like a bitch. Stuff happens.

TampaDude
05-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I like ya, Tamps, yer one of my favorites, but, I don't believe that for an instant. You're blind & twisted when it comes to Lakers.

Not really...cheap shots are cheap shots. It's just that you make yourself such a juicy target, it's hard to resist fucking with you. :lol

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 04:29 PM
I could say "Lakers wouldn't have won if Perkins wasn't hurt".

But he did get hurt. Stuff happens.

Bynum acted like a bitch. Stuff happens.

I've always said that. He missed 6 & 7. If he isn't injured you'd a won. There is no doubt in my mind of that.

You not only lost him, but, that injury compromised Wallace explicitely. It was a double hit, and saved our hash.

NBAfan83
05-09-2011, 04:40 PM
It's fine to be OK with the foul for the right principles, but your rationale for being OK with it based on a stupid assumption.

The only people here who would condone a foul if it was by a Mavs big on a laker guard are trolls like yourself, hoping to get attention for a team that has long since defeated itself.

dude1394
05-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Both fouls were completely bush. Bynum in particular should be suspended for about 20 games. As this is the third(?) player he has tried to hurt and possible end their careers.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2011, 05:17 PM
It's fine to be OK with the foul for the right principles, but your rationale for being OK with it based on a stupid assumption.

The only people here who would condone a foul if it was by a Mavs big on a laker guard are trolls like yourself, hoping to get attention for a team that has long since defeated itself.

Hey ole boy my principles are not only fair but they're just. He was showboating after the game was decided. Terry didn't get hit cuz he was shooting threes. He wanted to clown so Drew gave him some. Maybe Berea will learn to be a good sport next time. There's nothing on this earth that will convince me that if it was Kobe that got hit you chicas wouldn't be celebrating. Afterall you creamed your vjj's when Raja took Kobe out. Drew is young he will be ok. But my view of him went up...little men need to pay a price for coming into big man territory...just like when Fish laid Scola out for trying to set a pick on a little man outside of the paint. Its called grown man ball.

But I will say this Bynum gets shanked or shot on the streets he pull that move. Lol.

redzero
05-09-2011, 05:29 PM
:lol "grown man ball" = elbowing the smallest player on the court because one's team is being blown out and swept.

It's funny that some bandwagon loser, who hasn't played in the NBA in his entire life, is trying to tell other people how it's like. The ones who actually play in the NBA thought it was a cheap shot. The Lakers thought it was a cheap shot.

The only message that Bynum sent with that foul was, "I can't take losing, so I'll lash out at players who are smaller than I am."

Stringer_Bell
05-09-2011, 05:40 PM
There's a lot of problems with that foul...why did it take until the game was already over for him to get in JJ's way? Why did he wait so long to show any sign of life? JJ was already the recipient of a hard foul the game before, why go after him again? I hate JJ as much as the next non-Mav fan, but that's not cool at all to fuck him up mid-air like that.

JoeTait75
05-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Mav Fan takes more shit here than anyone day to day yet people think the reaction would be different if it were Haywood taking out Blake? :lol

Come on, now. Bitch-made is bitch-made.

NBAfan83
05-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Hey ole boy my principles are not only fair but they're just. He was showboating after the game was decided. Terry didn't get hit cuz he was shooting threes. He wanted to clown so Drew gave him some. Maybe Berea will learn to be a good sport next time. There's nothing on this earth that will convince me that if it was Kobe that got hit you chicas wouldn't be celebrating. Afterall you creamed your vjj's when Raja took Kobe out. Drew is young he will be ok. But my view of him went up...little men need to pay a price for coming into big man territory...just like when Fish laid Scola out for trying to set a pick on a little man outside of the paint. Its called grown man ball.

But I will say this Bynum gets shanked or shot on the streets he pull that move. Lol.

Showboating = Hurt Egos
Flagrant Foul 2 = Bruised Ribs, Collapsed Lung and W/E else.
It's not even the same thing to be honest, emotional hurt vs physical pain.

Honestly drew might play "grown man ball" as you put it, but he does it with a pea sized brain.

And no, regardless of how much somebody talks trash, or showboats, it doesn't give him the right to foul with intent to injure. If that was the case ppl like jordan and bird would have been injured a whole lot more.

And add to the fact that this is the 3rd time he has done this. If this was the 1st and he showed some remorse, people wouldn't be calling for more than a 1 game suspension, if even that.

djohn2oo8
05-09-2011, 05:47 PM
If Kool took a shot like that (assuming he was man enough to even pick up a basketball), his ass would be in the hospital for 3 weeks

Kori Ellis
05-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Doesn't deserve its own thread. Post in one of the other Bynum threads.

Thanks.