PDA

View Full Version : Probably a good time to unsticky the Kobe thread...

cheguevara
05-09-2011, 03:14 PM
since old bag of shit Kobe has officially fallen to irrelevancy forever. It's probably a proper time to let that thread die. We know damn well Stern, the refs and media has turned the page on this individual. He obviously won't make headlines anymore (unless of course he rapes another white woman)

let's mourn the loss of a top 20 NBA superstar one more time...

usdane
05-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Given the fact that there 7 threads about Kobe on this page. It may be to soon. People are still obsessed bashing Kobe.

cheguevara
05-09-2011, 03:18 PM
well he did lose his last game of the season by 30+ points less than 24 hours ago :lol

TheMACHINE
05-09-2011, 03:19 PM
OP should have wrote this in the Kobe thread tbh

nkdlunch
05-09-2011, 03:43 PM
it would be interesting to see how often that thread gets posted on now.

It's evident Kobe is finished like Duncan before him and Shaq before him and so on... it's the circle of life and Kobe is the latest casualty

Giuseppe
05-09-2011, 03:45 PM
What's neat about that thread is I'm referenced when you pass your cursor over it.

tee, hee.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-09-2011, 04:18 PM
What's neat about that thread is I'm referenced when you pass your cursor over it.

tee, hee.

beautiful

rayjayjohnson
05-09-2011, 04:30 PM
i support this

Killakobe81
05-09-2011, 05:23 PM
havent looked at in months ... if Lebron brings it home or dirk why not make it a thread about them?

Hate him, loathe him, love him or tolerate him ... (i have done all 4) Kobe is the most polarizing and debateable NBA star. Lebron may have some haters but not like Kobe does ...and even his supporters (well maybe the old Cavs) dont defend Lebron, the way Kobefanbois defend Kobe's honor like someone is talking abbout their mother. Like Jam, i consider myself a kobe "apologist" because he gets unfair hate (fair ones too) so I sling the same shit back on other star players ... he is not even my favorite Laker.

PErsonallty Magic is my only basketball "hero" because I was a child when he was at teh apex of the sport ...

cheguevara
05-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Hate him, loathe him, love him or tolerate him ... (i have done all 4) Kobe is the most polarizing and debateable NBA star.

He WAS polarizing. WAS. HAS BEEN. Let's correctly start applying the past tense when we discuss Kobe because right now he is as relevant as a bag of fecal matter.

cobbler
05-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Why when you keep bringing him up?

I laugh everytime I see a post like this. Kobe is overrated, kobe is this, kobe is that, followed by Kobe gets too much attention.

You Kobe haters are the majority of the reason he's talked about so much. You are what makes him the most polarizing sports figure on the planet. You're like the kid copmplaing to mom that the bathtub just wont ever stop overflowing as you keep turning the knob open.

It's truly classic to watch. And you sir, are at the head of the class! Keep bringing him up, well keep talking about him.

cobbler
05-09-2011, 08:27 PM
He WAS polarizing. WAS. HAS BEEN. Let's correctly start applying the past tense when we discuss Kobe because right now he is as relevant as a bag of fecal matter.

And yet you bring him up.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

TheManFromAcme
05-09-2011, 08:35 PM
PErsonallty Magic is my only basketball "hero" because I was a child when he was at teh apex of the sport ...

+1000000000000

both you and I Killa :tu

Earv will always be my boy

Josepatches_
05-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Given the fact that there 7 threads about Kobe on this page. It may be to soon. People are still obsessed bashing Kobe.

And it only proves how useless the thread is

Killakobe81
05-09-2011, 11:49 PM

LOL one of the guys who posts most about Kobe writes this ...the ironing ...