PDA

View Full Version : Heat gonna win it all

Sigz
05-09-2011, 08:58 PM
They are going to get the last laugh too...

All the shit talking people aimed towards them? Ouch.

Dex
05-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Looks like it could very well come down to Dallas or Miami.

Ain't that about'a bitch?

daslicer
05-09-2011, 09:09 PM
I predicted they would win it all. Its hard to believe that anybody can beat them considering that Lebron was tough to defeat when he had a bunch of scrubs but now he has another superstar in Wade and an allstar in Bosh to help him out. I laughed when people said they won't have enough depth and my reaction was to that they can place a bunch of scrubs with Lebron and Wade and they will be decent.

Sean Cagney
05-09-2011, 10:16 PM
I predicted they would win it all. Its hard to believe that anybody can beat them considering that Lebron was tough to defeat when he had a bunch of scrubs but now he has another superstar in Wade and an allstar in Bosh to help him out. I laughed when people said they won't have enough depth and my reaction was to that they can place a bunch of scrubs with Lebron and Wade and they will be decent.

True....... Celts were dissed too and had no PG nor bench and they went on to win it all their first year together! Those three superstars can work wonders (Debatable whether Bosh is or not but he is very good at worst) for other players on the team. I laughed at some saying they won't go far, seriously with those talented guys how could you not?

Put Tim in his prime, with Prime Tony and Manu and you would also win alot of games, just plug in holes next to them and you nearly have or hell have a title team.

Josepatches_
05-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Put Tim in his prime, with Prime Tony and Manu and you would also win alot of games,

Sure.In fact We did.

But here it's even better, it's more like to join Tim with Shaq in 2002 with a second year Tony who would be Bosh

lefty
05-09-2011, 10:55 PM
And this is Spurs related because.......

gospursgojas
05-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Sadly this is true :(

UnWantedTheory
05-10-2011, 12:52 AM
And this is Spurs related because.......
I'm not sure either...mutual hate?

05-10-2011, 12:54 AM
at least shaq won't be bragging about how he has more rings than duncan.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
05-10-2011, 12:54 AM
i honestly dont see them beating the bulls

++SaiNt TiAg0++
05-10-2011, 12:56 AM
the hawks are playing with heart and mental toughness this year and the celtics are playing with one player and thats rondo

NewJerSpur
05-10-2011, 12:59 AM
As long as the refs don't call "you know who" for his numerous LeCrab dribbles/shuffles, they should be on their way.

sefant77
05-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Maybe Wade and James can laugh.

Bosh can win 5 rings in Miami and he will be always the clown that everyone laughs about. He ruined his legacy allready forever.

James? He wont at Jordan level because he choosed the pussy way.

crc21209
05-10-2011, 01:00 AM
i honestly dont see them beating the bulls

The Bulls? :lol The Bulls have their own problems right now struggling with the Hawks and their "MVP" Derrick Rose shooting 12-32, missing 20 shots in a game.....

Spurtacus
05-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Boston finally showing their age. No Perkins and Rondo injury also hurting them.

Bulls are struggling with the Hawks but I still expect them to advance and even beat the Heat. Home court is key.

mencken
05-10-2011, 02:28 AM
MIA vs. OKC: 1-1
MIA vs. MEM: 1-1
MIA vs. DAL: 0-2

I don't know, I like all 3 teams' chances against the Heat. Although, I should note that Dallas had Caron Butler for both of their games against the Heat.

TJastal
05-10-2011, 05:54 AM
As long as the refs don't call "you know who" for his numerous LeCrab dribbles/shuffles, they should be on their way.

No kidding. Fucking refs blew an obvious travel on that jackass in the last minute of yesterday's game, which resulted in a layup, not only did he pick up his pivot foot, he made an extra shuffle of his feet, don't know how the commentators didn't catch it.

That travel gets called (like it should) there is no overtime and celtics most likely win. What a screw-job.

Fucking refs.
Fucking Stern.

Josepatches_
05-10-2011, 06:29 AM
Lol

Refs don't call a lot of faults on LeBron every game.
You have to push to stop him every time he goes to the rim.He's a beast and those kind of players receive a lot of more illegal contacts with no call than players like Wade or Rose.

It happened the same with Shaq.For example In 2004 NBA Finals Ben Wallace was over his shoulders literally every play but refs can't call all.

LeBron isn't exactly untouchable.

daslicer
05-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Maybe Wade and James can laugh.

Bosh can win 5 rings in Miami and he will be always the clown that everyone laughs about. He ruined his legacy allready forever.

James? He wont at Jordan level because he choosed the pussy way.

Honestly I think it will be a longtime before anybody reaches Jordanesque levels. I'm kind of glad Lebron did what he did so we no longer hear the Jordan comparisons. The media needs to let it go and realize there will never be another Jordan. Now with Kobe out of the lime light I think we will hear less of the Jordan crap considering he was really the only player that tried to emulate Jordan to a T but as we all know still wasn't even close. Lebron is a completely different player then MJ so I feel there is a no reason to compare them.

Cessation
05-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Playing in shitty ass East, also helps, where teams can get into playoffs while having a negative record.