PDA

View Full Version : BP Whistleblowers - 9 of 12 dead.

leemajors
05-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Couldn't find a thread about this specifically:

http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/05/02/dead-missing-jailed-bp-whistle-blowers/

hater
05-10-2011, 10:19 AM
wow

RandomGuy
05-10-2011, 12:42 PM
This doesn't seem like a group of "whistleblowers". It is a random collection of people involved directly or tangentally with the thing.

Out of the tens of thousands of people involved in this whole thing, is it all that surprising that a few would pass away? Especially those involved in high risk activities, like small plane flying, or simply over 65 with heart problems?

I am sure those who post stuff like this probably expect a "knee-jerk" reaction on my part saying somethign like this.

If this is supposed to be some scary "keep them quiet" conspiracy, it is a total fail simply because of the scope and magnitude of the incident.

There are THOUSANDS of scientists looking at the after affects, and ONE guy getting into legal trouble over a license does what, exactly?

None of these people reported threats or anything.

Nothing but news clipping with weak sauce, sorry.

leemajors
05-10-2011, 01:22 PM
This doesn't seem like a group of "whistleblowers". It is a random collection of people involved directly or tangentally with the thing.

Out of the tens of thousands of people involved in this whole thing, is it all that surprising that a few would pass away? Especially those involved in high risk activities, like small plane flying, or simply over 65 with heart problems?

I am sure those who post stuff like this probably expect a "knee-jerk" reaction on my part saying somethign like this.

If this is supposed to be some scary "keep them quiet" conspiracy, it is a total fail simply because of the scope and magnitude of the incident.

There are THOUSANDS of scientists looking at the after affects, and ONE guy getting into legal trouble over a license does what, exactly?

None of these people reported threats or anything.

Nothing but news clipping with weak sauce, sorry.

Possibly, but it is rather odd:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/whistleblowers_266.html

Stringer_Bell
05-10-2011, 05:12 PM
So what? A bunch of random people with incidental connections to the Gulf die in horrible and mysterious ways?

You can't prove it's connected! Prove it!!!

xeromass
05-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Wanna play 6 degrees of BP?

And what exactly makes them all whistleblowers? One was biking across America for Gulf-related charity, does that make him a whistleblower of some sort?

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Possibly, but it is rather odd:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/whistleblowers_266.html
I agree with Random on this one. Too many people involved, most of them older. Now I will agree that a few of these people may have been targeted if they were advocates that helped in getting platforms shut down. It if more probable in my mind that one or more might have been killed out of revenge, over a job loss.

Lizard_King
05-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Wha'ts the point of this thread?

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Wha'ts the point of this thread?
What's the point of your existence?

You say little of value and have a very poor taste video in your signature trainwreak.

clambake
05-10-2011, 07:38 PM
It if more probable in my mind that one or more might have been killed out of revenge, over a job loss.

"we'd like for you to come in....for a prescription modification"

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 07:44 PM
"we'd like for you to come in....for a prescription modification"
We? Or you with your twisted mind?

Why do you obsess over me anyway?

clambake
05-10-2011, 07:47 PM
We? Or you with your twisted mind?

Why do you obsess over me anyway?

because you talk about a 4 bedroom house as a kid and we know your dad bolted.

then we had to raise you. i'm still bitter about that.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 07:49 PM
because you talk about a 4 bedroom house as a kid and we know your dad bolted.

then we had to raise you. i'm still bitter about that.
Bye loser.

Can you say IGNORE? You always lie and slander. Go fuck off.

clambake
05-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Bye loser.

Can you say IGNORE? You always lie and slander. Go fuck off.

:lmao

baseline bum
05-10-2011, 08:06 PM

clambake
05-10-2011, 08:06 PM
hey, wc, before you go..........you went from welfare, to the army, then to a union gig.

you should claim your crown as poster child of the nanny state.

johnsmith
05-10-2011, 10:13 PM

Well done sir.

baseline bum
05-10-2011, 10:31 PM
hey, wc, before you go..........you went from welfare, to the army, then to a union gig.

you should claim your crown as poster child of the nanny state.

:lol