Trainwreck2100
05-10-2011, 01:21 PM
that looks like a plant to me

fraga
05-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Damn Polynesian Racist!!!

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2011, 02:07 PM
wow that's unbelievable and :lmao it came out of nowhere, everybody was like WTF...jou serious meng?

TheManFromAcme
05-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Funny thing is, is that polynesian looks like he's got some african-american blood in him and is even darker than the man he rode with.

What an idiot. That man with the beard should have got up and bytch slapped that fat idiot...:pimpslap

Oh, Gee!!
05-10-2011, 02:15 PM
is that a real show? or is it on bravo?

xellos88330
05-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Holy shit that is funny!!!

mrsmaalox
05-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Game show?

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-10-2011, 03:09 PM
The correct answer was, 'Naggers.'

dallaskd
05-10-2011, 03:15 PM
"Stoooopid! Stooooopid!"

Cuckolded Sissy
05-10-2011, 03:28 PM
its funny seeing a non white tell the truth about feral savage negroes, the look on the coalburners face was priceless

CubanSucks
05-10-2011, 05:11 PM
:lmao I was expecting some slip up...:lmao WOW :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Dex
05-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Jew can't jest say tings like det!

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Where was the racist part?

Stringer_Bell
05-10-2011, 05:25 PM
why does that black dude take such offense? big deal, so what if the poly is a racist douchebag? people have their opinions, and as long as they don't purposefully get in your way then there's no need to get your panties in a bunch. fuck it, they aren't worth the effort.

benefactor
05-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Ha ha....what the hell...

DMC
05-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Everything on TV is staged.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2011, 07:39 PM
LOL...

That was a clip from episode 1.1 of a 2007 game show called "Without Prejudice? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074450/)." Seems to me the panelists jobs were to weed out via prejudicial reasons. Not even new news. Who pulled this out of their ancient ass?

Don't you people research anything before jumping to conclusions?

HERE'S AN UPDATE E-MAIL FROM MICHAEL*
MICHAEL(Contestant on the show) : Awesome man. This is so random but i am so glad you put this up. Folks are talking. The show won awards in the UK and so they made a US version. This was the pilot episode and the most popular. it was such a success that they got a full season from it. it is an hour long show and we were all randomly chosen. The judges and the contestants. So they wanted to see if the judges could "judge" without prejudice. They would go on to award the winner 25K. I was the winner. Myself and the other finalist were the only 2 contestants that got to actually meet the judges and when i met them, the polynesian guy had a change of heart and actually voted FOR me. The edits don't show that he came from his seat and hugged me. It was a very interesting experience. We had no idea what the judges were saying or doing or who they even were, for that matter. so i had no idea that he was racist when i went out and met the judges. It ended well though. I talked to that guy over a meal and he said that he had a change of heart.

CubanSucks
05-10-2011, 09:06 PM
LOL...

That was a clip from episode 1.1 of a 2007 game show called "Without Prejudice? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074450/)." Seems to me the panelists jobs were to weed out via prejudicial reasons. Not even new news. Who pulled this out of their ancient ass?

DAMMIT OP!! How could you not research this?!!!!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pawe
05-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Some of the things he said is true. A white guy accidentally says the N word on tv or a stereotype on blacks and the naacp go crazy right away.
Even their name is racist against white people, they think white is not a color?

DMC
05-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Jesus fucking Christ and Santa, what's the world coming to. Research your fucking threads...

IronMaxipad
05-10-2011, 10:57 PM
LOL...

don't even come at me like that

DMC
05-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Some of the things he said is true. A white guy accidentally says the N word on tv or a stereotype on blacks and the naacp go crazy right away.
Even their name is racist against white people, they think white is not a color?
White isn't a single color. All colors are contained within the white light spectrum. Oddly enough, if you mix all colors, you do not get white.

pawe
05-10-2011, 11:00 PM
White isn't a single color. All colors are contained within the white light spectrum. Oddly enough, if you mix all colors, you do not get white.

What's the color of your car?
- white

Tell me im wrong again.

PM5K
05-11-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm with SFIE:

s-3fIbt7XNI

Spurminator
05-11-2011, 10:31 AM
People cry "racism" over everything these days. All he said was he doesn't like black people.

NASCARdad
05-11-2011, 11:33 AM
People cry "racism" over everything these days. All he said was he doesn't like black people.

:tu

BacktoBasics
05-11-2011, 05:09 PM
What an idiot. That man with the beard should have got up and bytch slapped that fat idiot...:pimpslapExactly what you would expect from a black man.

Creepn
05-11-2011, 06:28 PM

lol this guy serious? Can't ever tell on these forums.

Lets break it down. "I don't like black people", therefore means what? Black= color, skin color, African Americans, Africans, race.He doesn't like people with dark skin which obviously means African Americans.

I dont care if you dont like a certain race but dont pass it off as if you arent racist. Accept who you are.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2011, 06:36 PM
lol this guy serious? Can't ever tell on these forums.

Lets break it down. "I don't like black people", therefore means what? Black= color, skin color, African Americans, Africans, race.He doesn't like people with dark skin which obviously means African Americans.

I dont care if you dont like a certain race but dont pass it off as if you arent racist. Accept who you are.
Here's something you can have fun with.

I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Now if we go farther...

I don't like most police, lawyers, and liberals I meet. Several other classes of people I can add if I take a few moments to think about it.

Why is it I am called a racist when it deals with color, but normal dislikes when with other classifications of people?

Creepn
05-11-2011, 07:25 PM

I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Now if we go farther...

I don't like most police, lawyers, and liberals I meet. Several other classes of people I can add if I take a few moments to think about it.

First of all, lets be real. You dont really meet black people. You base your judgement of black people on internet viral videos, forums, or you standing next to a black guy with baggy pants at a store. I don't believe you met black people that made you think they are thugs (unless you are a junkie) because I never seen you post about an encounter of a black guy that threatened you with a gun for your money or just cussed you out for no apparent reason. You just see a black guy with baggy pants and automatically assume "thug". That's fine because I assume "redneck" but I'm not gonna automatically dislike a whole race because of it. That's where the racist and nonracist mind splits apart.

But don't try to convince me you met all these thugged out black people because you are scared to even talk to a black doctor. You aren't fooling anybody.

Why is it I am called a racist when it deals with color, but normal dislikes when with other classifications of people?Because you hate black people with their classification but perfectly fine with other races with the same exact classification?

Wild Cobra
05-11-2011, 08:12 PM
First of all, lets be real. You dont really meet black people. You base your judgement of black people on internet viral videos, forums, or you standing next to a black guy with baggy pants at a store.

That's not true. I meet plenty, and I dislike most I encounter. i dislike many whites I meet as well. Just not as many.

I don't believe you met black people that made you think they are thugs (unless you are a junkie) because I never seen you post about an encounter of a black guy that threatened you with a gun for your money or just cussed you out for no apparent reason.

I know they aren't all thugs. I know some who are great people.

You just see a black guy with baggy pants and automatically assume "thug". That's fine because I assume "redneck" but I'm not gonna automatically dislike a whole race because of it. That's where the racist and nonracist mind splits apart.

Your prejudice is showing.

I am making a factual statement, and you are taking your prejudice, and trying to lay it on me.

But don't try to convince me you met all these thugged out black people because you are scared to even talk to a black doctor. You aren't fooling anybody.

Maybe you should learn this... Some white people dress all thugged out too!

You don't even know what you are talking about. Racial quota's have nothing to do with me disliking most blacks I meet.

Because you hate black people with their classification but perfectly fine with other races with the same exact classification?

Not true. I just haven't met as many others who I think are a disgrace to society.

CuckingFunt
05-11-2011, 08:53 PM

Now if we go farther...

Why is it I am called a racist when it deals with color, but normal dislikes when with other classifications of people?

If it's possible to facepalm and headdesk simultaneously... I just did that.

Tinystarz
05-11-2011, 09:18 PM
He kinda has a point.

Black dude: Hey whitey...why you acting white? (people laugh)

White dude: hey blackie..why you acting black? (people are omg!)

get over it,not everyone likes everyone.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2011, 10:18 PM
He kinda has a point.

Agreed.

The blacks actually hate are those who think us whites today are to blame for the sins of our past generations.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2011, 10:19 PM
If it's possible to facepalm and headdesk simultaneously... I just did that.
All that while facing a mirror?

CubanSucks
05-11-2011, 10:34 PM
He kinda has a point.

the double standard isn't limited to blacks. (see George Lopez standup special "America's Mexican")

tbh Asians get it worse than anyone. Even whites don't catch grief for ripping on them

Creepn
05-11-2011, 10:35 PM
You know Cobra, they say insane people don't know that they are insane. I thinking the same could be said about racist people chatting with you.

That's not true. I meet plenty, and I dislike most I encounter. i dislike many whites I meet as well. Just not as many.

Difference is that you've met a few thugs and then you say "I hate most black people". But you dislike just as many white people but you don't say "I hate most whites". Sooo, why the difference?

I know they aren't all thugs. I know some who are great people.

Whoop de doo, you've met some great black people. You say this as if it's such a rarity which further enhances my belief that you don't meet as many black people as you say you do.

Your prejudice is showing.

No. Although I may assume that they may be rednecks, I don't automatically dislike them, try to degrade them and use it as a base to hate white people. I get to know them first then I make my judgement, and even if I still don't like the person, I STILL don't say "I hate most white people".

I am making a factual statement, and you are taking your prejudice, and trying to lay it on me.

You aren't making a factual statement. You haven't met most of the black people because if you did, I guarantee you wouldn't be saying the things you say. I guarantee this because in my experience, I've had about 13 admittedly proud rednecks as roommates, who never had a black guy in their life before meeting me and tell me their views have changed. Hell, one of them even stood in my wedding surrounded by black people and had the time of his life.

You don't even know what you are talking about. Racial quota's have nothing to do with me disliking most blacks I meet.

Not true. I just haven't met as many others who I think are a disgrace to society.

Listen, I don't care if you don't like black people or is a racist. I don't. Just don't try to pass it off as if it's accepted behavior because it's not. I'm only addressing the ignorance, not your hatred.

I have a question for you. The "thugs" that you've MET (as in actually speaking with them), apart from their appearance, what gave you the impression that they are thugs? Were they brandishing a glock 9 in their belts or throwing gang signs in your face while you was talking? What happened?

Creepn
05-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Agreed.

The blacks actually hate are those who think us whites today are to blame for the sins of our past generations.

Who? ANOTHER shining example of how you don't meet as many people as you say you do. Trust me, white people aren't the topic of discussion at our BBQ get-togethers.

The black people that you've "met", are they blaming you for the sins of your forefathers?

Spurminator
05-11-2011, 10:49 PM

You are superficial, shallow, blindly partisan, and racist. Happy now?

Spurminator
05-11-2011, 10:50 PM
And also stupid.

pawe
05-12-2011, 01:44 AM
the double standard isn't limited to blacks. (see George Lopez standup special "America's Mexican")

tbh Asians get it worse than anyone. Even whites don't catch grief for ripping on them

Asians work for everything. You rarely see asians standing and begging money in the freeways or lining up for federal help.
We are not sensitive to racism as much as blacks do.

Creepn
05-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Asians work for everything. You rarely see asians standing and begging money in the freeways or lining up for federal help.
We are not sensitive to racism as much as blacks do.

Are there a lot of black people or any other type of Americans begging on the streets of China or the Philippines?

You're from the Philippines and you talking about the poor and homelessness in America?? Unbelievable. You guys are worse off than the poor people of America. China has what? 300 million poor people begging for help?

Today's world, no race is exempted from being poor so bragging otherwise is one of the most ridiculous and infantile things I ever heard.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Kind of feels like this is a back door into the ridiculous post thread.

From what I gather, I am supposed to believe that someone who doesn't like black people has a conversation or stays interested in a conversation with random black people long enough for random black people to blame whitey.

And this happens on a majority of encounters.

Sounds believable.

Nathan Explosion
05-12-2011, 08:04 AM

If you mix the 3 primary colors of light, red, green and blue, you get white. If you mix the 3 secondary colors of light, yellow, magenta and cyan, you get black.

Dark Gable
05-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Agreed.

Maybe it is because you have the same attitude and racism as your past generation.

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2011, 09:13 AM

Because there is a term for it; people who dislike people of a particular race solely based on their race are racist, it's quite simple. I'm not sure what the accepted term is for disliking lawyers.

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2011, 09:19 AM
You are superficial, shallow, blindly partisan, racist, a creep who scares the shit out of women during online dating attempts, and a bible-thumper. Happy now?

And also stupid.

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Are there a lot of black people or any other type of Americans begging on the streets of China or the Philippines?

You're from the Philippines and you talking about the poor and homelessness in America?? Unbelievable. You guys are worse off than the poor people of America. China has what? 300 million poor people begging for help?

Today's world, no race is exempted from being poor so bragging otherwise is one of the most ridiculous and infantile things I ever heard.

I don't think that's what he/she was doing, read more carefully, he/she was trying to make another point.

pawe
05-12-2011, 10:38 AM

I've been living here in the US for a good amount of time now and I am an American Citizen. I know what's going on regarding world poverty so you dont have to lecture me on that. Besides, like what Alvarez said, you didnt get what I wanted to imply.

Oh, Gee!!
05-12-2011, 01:46 PM
wow...this is the thread where WC finally comes out of the racism closet.

howbouthemspurs
05-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Wow! what an idiot! Next he's gonna say that he hates midgets because they looked at him funny!

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2011, 02:17 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/vgirk3.gif

:lmao :lmao :lmao