PDA

View Full Version : Thunder 133, Grizzlies 123

SpursDynasty
05-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Good job OKC in regaining homecourt advantage. I don't know who the Memphis Grizzlies think they are, but they want to come out and disrespect teams that are better than them. OKC needs to wrap this series up so they can get ready for Dallas in the WCF's. I think OKC is just toying with Memphis, letting them think they have a chance but the truth is that this has been a cakewalk series for OKC. Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant were huge in this game, with 40 and 35 points respectively. That's why OKC is the favorite to win this series. Memphis doesn't really have that one superstar stand-out player, someone who can take over a game.

I think Memphis has turned into a mostly jump-shooting team that relies on making shots in order to win games. This game went into triple overtime, but it really should have been over in regulation. I think OKC got sucked into a jump shooting contest, which is what Memphis turns their games into.

So good job Thunder for just going out there, doing what you were supposed to do, and beating a team you were supposed to beat. Nothing big. No surprises. No huge celebrations. No trash talking. Nothing personal against Memphis, they're just not that good. I pick OKC as the favorite to win the NBA championship this year.

Kyle Orton
05-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Sup brah

Axe Murderer
05-10-2011, 08:28 PM
If any vibrator sex toys or other adult sex toys come close to having a cult following among women, it would be the Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator massager sex toy. Primarily a clitoral stimulator, the electric Hitachi Magic Wand sex toy also doubles as a massager for aching muscles, as its deep, strong vibrations have the power to both soothe aching muscles and satisfy lustful yearnings. This toy is a two-speed massager with a soft flexible head. The tennis ball sized head is about 2.5" in diameter and is capable of powerful vibrations. The handle is over 9" long and makes it easy to maneuver during solo and partner play, and a dual speed control switch allows you to adjust between the "low" and a very powerful "high". Power source: 110-120 volts, 6 foot cord.

Material / Texture:
Material:
Plastic
Material safety:
Texture:
Smooth
Safety features:
Food-grade material / Latex free / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic
Design / Shape / Size:
Color:
White
Length:
12"
Circumference:
6 3/4"
Diameter:
2 3/8"
Functions / Performance / Controls:
Functions:
Vibrating
Special Features:
Multispeed
Powerful
Control type:
Power switch
Powered By:
Electric
Notes: This product can be used only with US electrical circut. When used through adapter with non-US power circut it is not covered by warranty.

Annoying Mav fan
05-10-2011, 08:33 PM
If any vibrator sex toys or other adult sex toys come close to having a cult following among women, it would be the Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator massager sex toy. Primarily a clitoral stimulator, the electric Hitachi Magic Wand sex toy also doubles as a massager for aching muscles, as its deep, strong vibrations have the power to both soothe aching muscles and satisfy lustful yearnings. This toy is a two-speed massager with a soft flexible head. The tennis ball sized head is about 2.5" in diameter and is capable of powerful vibrations. The handle is over 9" long and makes it easy to maneuver during solo and partner play, and a dual speed control switch allows you to adjust between the "low" and a very powerful "high". Power source: 110-120 volts, 6 foot cord.

Material / Texture:
Material:
Plastic
Material safety:
Texture:
Smooth
Safety features:
Food-grade material / Latex free / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic
Design / Shape / Size:
Color:
White
Length: