PDA

View Full Version : So yeah again

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks pop good Job changing the line up and play book for the last month of the season and fucking everything up. Matt bonner, Richard Jefferson fuck you.

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 12:33 PM
8th seed beating a 1 seed. Fucki jack off coach. I'm just saying what your all thinking. It wasn't the injuries pop, it was you. Play rookies you cunt duncans coattails are shrinking by the day. Manu gee yeah thanks 2 for 8 from three, you figured you would stop at 5 6 or even 7.

Dex
05-11-2011, 12:37 PM
You're a little late to the party, bro. Keg's in the garage.

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Dude the party is just getting started it's not even conference finals. Every fucking time in see the brackets I think gee great who the fuck saw that coming followed by oh yeah thanks pop let's bench blair because he likes whataburger

Dex
05-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Just think: we could be playing Dallas for the WCF.

:pctoss

Spurtacus
05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
CIA Pop.

Another offseason of Spurs are done talk only for them to win 50+ again next season and be in talks to win it all only to get bounced again in the first round due to a injury to Manu.

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 12:51 PM
The table was set, again thanks pop, thanks for signing that bending fudge packer rj to a multi year deal which in essence will be how Tim Duncan ends his career...playing with some aussberger looking fuck tard pussy. Tim Duncan can watch rj chunk up bricks and matt bonner throw up air balls, gee great

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Yeah CIA pop, gee we watch them break franchise records and then get sent home by an 8th seed.

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Oh and of course, they will draft yet another guy that won't touch the floor for 3-4 years and probably trade him any way like scola, scola for Jackie butler and gyro Joe.

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2011, 12:56 PM
u still mad? lol

The_Worlds_finest
05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Hell yeah I'm mad, 8th seed, it's not as if they ran with the team that got them there, pop changed the line up. Another year of Duncan down the shitter.

saspurstx21
05-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Everything that this guy said has been rolling around in my head for a while now...its depressing how we lost giving the circumstances.. Pop needs to go younger, hes scared to play youth no matter how talented/gifting these athletes are. I mean I watch Memphis, OKC, Atlanta, just watch how many times they take guys off the dribble or stop and pop.. Thats how you get hot and into shooting streaks. Name some players from our team that can do that...James anderson, Gerald Green maybe.. um Manu I guess sometimes..I wanna say Parker but he shot horrible in the postseason. We need to CREATIVITY on the spurs!

silverblk mystix
05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Pop needs to retire.

Why can't anyone see this?

Cessation
05-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I agree with this. I can't help but admit I'm also butthurt about the golden opportunities missed this season, due to pop fucking around with chemistry, not intergrating The Golden God, playing ginger 20 min/game...etc.

Budkin
05-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Losing to an 8th seed is just pathetic no matter the circumstances.

Leetonidas
05-11-2011, 06:04 PM
:cry

Cessation
05-11-2011, 06:13 PM
:cry:cry:cry

Chomag
05-11-2011, 07:02 PM
This is why I don't think just tweaking the spurs is going to cut it anymore. People may deny it but spurs have gotten worse each passing year since about 4 years ago.

In the last 4 years.

1st year wcf
2nd year first round
3rd year swept in the second round.
And this year First round

timtonymanu
05-11-2011, 09:03 PM
TBH, given how all the older teams have done, I doubt Spurs would have gotten by the Thunder had they beaten Memphis.

But yeah I would be pretty upset if we stuck with the same exact core next year because Pop made it sound like this team could have won had it not been for injuries. I'm really expecting Pop to keep Bonner around and keep hoping that Bonner finally breaks through even though that's a dead thought to most people. It wouldn't surprise me if Bonner's role stays the same as it was this year.

The Spurs have had a problem for acquiring players that are too nice. They really impress in the regular season but when it's playoff time, they look like a lost puppy(Mason, Hill, RJ, Bonner). They need to change that up. I'm not saying to go sign thugs, but the whole players "getting over themselves" thing is overrated now. A team needs to have some kind of attitude now to win in this league. The Spurs allowed themselves to be pushed around too much as evident in the Grizzlies series. They need players that are going to stand up for themselves or get pissed and take over games.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-11-2011, 10:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lky6xbceVR1qbbf6fo1_400.png

Oh, Gee!!
05-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Why are we all yelling?

100%duncan
05-12-2011, 06:21 AM
get over it dude lol

TJastal
05-12-2011, 07:02 AM
TBH, given how all the older teams have done, I doubt Spurs would have gotten by the Thunder had they beaten Memphis.

But yeah I would be pretty upset if we stuck with the same exact core next year because Pop made it sound like this team could have won had it not been for injuries. I'm really expecting Pop to keep Bonner around and keep hoping that Bonner finally breaks through even though that's a dead thought to most people. It wouldn't surprise me if Bonner's role stays the same as it was this year.

The Spurs have had a problem for acquiring players that are too nice. They really impress in the regular season but when it's playoff time, they look like a lost puppy(Mason, Hill, RJ, Bonner). They need to change that up. I'm not saying to go sign thugs, but the whole players "getting over themselves" thing is overrated now. A team needs to have some kind of attitude now to win in this league. The Spurs allowed themselves to be pushed around too much as evident in the Grizzlies series. They need players that are going to stand up for themselves or get pissed and take over games.

Batt Marnes says hi.

TJastal
05-12-2011, 07:03 AM
and I approve this thread.

dbestpro
05-12-2011, 07:33 AM
People say the Spurs are fading, but in reality it has been coach Pop who has faded while dragging the Spurs down with him.

wunderkindepiphany
05-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Lmao at nerds thinking they coach better than pop. Fuck you pop for changing the lineup and fucking up my bracket. Slurp nuts.

DMC
05-12-2011, 11:27 PM
You're a little late to the party, bro. Keg's in the garage.
and floating