PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Kori and to everyone here

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 02:11 PM
First off thanks to Kori and LJ for hosting me. We've had our UPS and Downs but overall its been really fun. You are good people. My 500 days of summer will be absolutely fantastic and I hope yours is as well. I have a ton of family to visit and of course wicked things to get into. :lol I want to say emphatically that I hate no one here, in fact, you guys made my time here much more enjoyable and if Kori will have me back next year I'd be more than happy to return.

To my Laker brothers keep regulating and remember we are the most glorious and storied franchise in NBA history. We've been winning from the very beginning, unlike Boston who won and then became irrelevant for dam near 25 yrs. Literally we can name a superstar from every decade till now that's how badass we really are.

To my special brothers Luva, Cully, 21, and Cobbs have a great summer and I hope to join you again soon as we chase down #6. Cully keep Kate girl smiling, and Luva enjoy Africa and MT. Kilimanjaro see you next year boss player.

Mav fan you deserve to be champs since you beat the champs, don't fuck up this one it will be your last opportunity. Congrats again. 41 and Tyson stay on the job my nigggas..

Spur fan the difference between the Spurs loss and the Laker loss is simple. You guys loss while playing up to your full potential, we loss because we were satisfied with back 2 back and therein lies the difference. If you don't accept that fact then accept this hard and cold Koolaid :

Kobe 5 and Duncan 4.

Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't mention DPG and Midget. I know you guys are salty but remember fellas what don't kill ya only makes you taller, hang in there fellas, learn from the experience, grow from it. (Wink Wink) While DPG is owning me I will be owning the Pacfic ocean and Whitewater shallows.

If I didn't mention you by name don't get bent I see you and its possible I may make a cameo or two who knows. :rollin

Lastly, Sourcandy I will try to comeback new and improved for you so as long as you are what your avatar suggests.

Thanks Phil for the 5 rings. Sorry Kobe couldn't get that 12th one for you but baby sitting grown men year after year finally took its toll on him. He just got tired of doing it. Perhaps the lockout will give him the needed rest to go ahead and get his final 2 rings, afterall MICHAEL did retire twice so he got plenty of rest enroute to his 6th. The Lakeshow will be back.

That's it. I hope everyone has a blessed summer. :toast

Signed:

Justin. Lol.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Tip O' the Tam to you, Kool.

You're my hero.

Cry Havoc
05-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Last post ecstasy.

ITT: No one cares. Not even other Lakers fans.

Technique
05-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Spur fan the difference between the Spurs loss and the Laker loss is simple. You guys loss while playing up to your full potential, we loss because we were satisfied with back 2 back and therein lies the difference.

I'll bite

7-18, 0-5 3PM, 1 assist, 5 turnovers. I'd say Kobe Bryant was playing to his full potential.

Oh and by the way, Grizzlies would shit on the Lakers worse than the Mavs.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 02:17 PM
oh and by the way, grizzlies would shit on the lakers worse than the mavs.

Technique
05-11-2011, 02:20 PM

Dex
05-11-2011, 02:22 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lksfh6CXKV1qzrlhgo1_400.gif

ElNono
05-11-2011, 02:34 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xNH3RuEjBfQ/SoIcmzSCyGI/AAAAAAAAAXs/d5B04m7bQFU/s320/welch%27s+grape+juice.jpg

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I love Kool.

I know everybody is about sick of this story, but, it bears repeating in light of Kool's departure:::Last June 17th, after we dispatched the Boston Celtics for our 3rd Back-to-Back NBA Championship of the new century my fellow Lakers Bros. & I came onto this NBA Forum with our tails tucked, slippin'/slidin', hemmin'/hawin' like a bunch a half a faggots. All except one Lakers Brother. Yes, Kool Aid Man. He found us huddled in the corner, frightened beyond recognition, took us collectively by the nap of the neck and shook us violently. He made us act like somebody. We've never looked back since his act of true selfless brotherhood on that Thursday nite almost a year ago.

You Kool. You.

I'll take that moment to the grave.

Kool Aid Man

Banzai
05-11-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/wtf_3.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5504)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/look_a_distraction.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5490)

Nathan89
05-11-2011, 02:59 PM

He's referring to the all-time rank Skip Bayless gave Tim Duncan.

Do you know what I am referring to?

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 03:03 PM
I love Kool.

I know everybody is about sick of this story, but, it bears repeating in light of Kool's departure:::Last June 17th, after we dispatched the Boston Celtics for our 3rd Back-to-Back NBA Championship of the new century my fellow Lakers Bros. & I came onto this NBA Forum with our tails tucked, slippin'/slidin', hemmin'/hawin' like a bunch a half a faggots. All except one Lakers Brother. Yes, Kool Aid Man. He found us huddled in the corner, frightened beyond recognition, took us collectively by the nap of the neck and shook us violently. He made us act like somebody. We've never looked back since his act of true selfless brotherhood on that Thursday nite almost a year ago.

You Kool. You.

Kool Aid Man

I want my money.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 03:03 PM
He's referring to the all-time rank Skip Bayless gave Tim Duncan.

Do you know what I am referring to?

:rolleyes

Ashy Larry
05-11-2011, 03:08 PM
I'll say thanks to Kori and the Spursfans staff as well .... one can only be on Lakersground.net for so long before you seriously get tired of hearing

(1) the refs cost us this game

(2) Kobe is better than Jordan

(3) the refs cost us this game

(4) what about Kobe's legacy

(5) the refs cost us this game

(6) Stern is against us

and

(7) No one can close us out/we can't lose four games in seven.....

plus, we get to talk plenty of respectable shit here. And that's always fun.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Big ups pmpin nigga. Have a great summer Too Kool.
Boss playa 4 life

dunkman
05-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Just pay Kool, don't have to suicide . . .

JayTheClown
05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I love Kool.

You Kool. You.

Kool Aid Man

http://entropy2.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/douche.jpeg

hehateme
05-11-2011, 03:33 PM
crofl writing a suicide note on spurstalk

TheManFromAcme
05-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I'll say thanks to Kori and the Spursfans staff as well .... one can only be on Lakersground.net for so long before you seriously get tired of hearing

(6) Stern is against us

and

with you on this ash. :tu

Spurstalk is a crazy place but a cool place nonetheless.
LG is just too over the top sometimes

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 03:39 PM
There is no Board like this. This. This is all there is. I wouldn't waste a second of my time anywhere else.

SourCandy
05-11-2011, 03:39 PM
come back improved by paying your debts kool,cmon your making us look bad :lol

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 03:40 PM

He's too bitchmade.

Plus, his crackhead ass ain't never seen 500 complete dollars in his worthless little life.

hater
05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
First off thanks to Kori and LJ for hosting me. We've had our UPS and Downs but overall its been really fun.

why don't you UPS $500 to the guy you lost the bet to? :lmao

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Now a dime did that hump Deepy get.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Now a dime did that hump Deepy get.

But you better believe I'm going to be getting my dimes. All 2000 of 'em.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 03:46 PM
But you better believe I'm going to be getting my dimes. All 2000 of 'em.

Not if I can help it.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 03:47 PM
I love Kool.

You Kool. You.

Kool Aid Man

ok I closed the curtain but you screamed for an Encore...well Cull here you go:

u-yiQmDDMKc

6yT8d5oSQVs

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 03:52 PM

It's gonna take more than a big butt and a smile SourCandy...I need to see some T-n-A...PM me if you down...:lol

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanking timvp for trying to cuckold him and lying about having a relationship with his wife.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
ok I closed the curtain but you screamed for an Encore...well Cull here you go:

u-yiQmDDMKc

6yT8d5oSQVs

- "I'm still 6'10", 240."

- Mitch Kupchak - knee shackled - in tears - Boston, MA. - June.9.1985

Koolaid_Man
Thanking timvp for trying to cuckold him and lying about having a relationship with his wife.

Listen Kori helps me out with my love life...she talks and I listen she gives me tips and pointers on very personal things and I love her for that...remember you always learn from a woman on how to make it wetter...:lol

Think about that for a minute...:toast

WeNeedLength
This fucker ain't leaving. :lol

Kori Ellis
You're welcome?

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 04:00 PM

Kori is a sage. She's lives the credo:::the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the one.

The Ellis girl.

jag
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM

And I respectfully acknowledged & accepted her admonition.

It was very gracious of Kori to grant me a warning. Under the circumstances she didn't have to do that.

Oh, how soon we forget.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM
You're welcome?

no no...you owe me more than that...How about:

You are welcome !

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 04:03 PM
the ghost with another final thread

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Oh, how soon we forget.

Crawl, motherf'er, crawl!!!

WeNeedLength
05-11-2011, 04:06 PM
the ghost with another final thread

9jK-NcRmVcw

Fpoonsie
05-11-2011, 04:07 PM
yKPPMCbhz1g

jag
05-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Crawl, motherf'er, crawl!!!

Giuseppe - Simmer down with the repetitive crap. Quit Hatin' was banned tonight. I'm sure you don't want to join him, right?

Right.

Understood.

Good night.

Your blatant disrespect for someone who has shown you nothing but love, is quite disturbing.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Your blatant disrespect for someone who has shown you nothing but love is quite disturbing.

Look at ya, reduced to being my fartcatcher.

lmvictoriousao!

jag
05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
lmvictoriousao!

Again, like a slap in the face. Kori deserves better.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Again, like a slap in the face. Kori deserves better.

:rolleyes

4>0rings
05-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Who is the OP?

Axe Murderer
05-11-2011, 04:20 PM
First off thanks to Kori and LJ for hosting me. We've had our UPS and Downs but overall its been really fun. You are good people. My 500 days of summer will be absolutely fantastic and I hope yours is as well. I have a ton of family to visit and of course wicked things to get into. :lol I want to say emphatically that I hate no one here, in fact, you guys made my time here much more enjoyable and if Kori will have me back next year I'd be more than happy to return.

To my Laker brothers keep regulating and remember we are the most glorious and storied franchise in NBA history. We've been winning from the very beginning, unlike Boston who won and then became irrelevant for dam near 25 yrs. Literally we can name a superstar from every decade till now that's how badass we really are.

To my special brothers Luva, Cully, 21, and Cobbs have a great summer and I hope to join you again soon as we chase down #6. Cully keep Kate girl smiling, and Luva enjoy Africa and MT. Kilimanjaro see you next year boss player.

Mav fan you deserve to be champs since you beat the champs, don't fuck up this one it will be your last opportunity. Congrats again. 41 and Tyson stay on the job my nigggas..

Spur fan the difference between the Spurs loss and the Laker loss is simple. You guys loss while playing up to your full potential, we loss because we were satisfied with back 2 back and therein lies the difference. If you don't accept that fact then accept this hard and cold Koolaid :

Kobe 5 and Duncan 4.

Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't mention DPG and Midget. I know you guys are salty but remember fellas what don't kill ya only makes you taller, hang in there fellas, learn from the experience, grow from it. (Wink Wink) While DPG is owning me I will be owning the Pacfic ocean and Whitewater shallows.

If I didn't mention you by name don't get bent I see you and its possible I may make a cameo or two who knows. :rollin

Lastly, Sourcandy I will try to comeback new and improved for you so as long as you are what your avatar suggests.

Thanks Phil for the 5 rings. Sorry Kobe couldn't get that 12th one for you but baby sitting grown men year after year finally took its toll on him. He just got tired of doing it. Perhaps the lockout will give him the needed rest to go ahead and get his final 2 rings, afterall MICHAEL did retire twice so he got plenty of rest enroute to his 6th. The Lakeshow will be back.

That's it. I hope everyone has a blessed summer. :toast

Signed:

Justin. Lol.

Brian was busy getting ready for a night at the club. Music playing in the background, he quickly dressed his slender frame, shaved, brushed his teeth and threw a little gel in his hair. It was already past 9:30 and he had to meet his friends around 10. “I’ve got to go — like now,” he told himself.

He finished his evening routine and picked up his wallet, checking for cash, his debit card and I.D. He ran back to the bathroom, checked himself in the mirror one last time then bolted out the door.

Like countless times before, he made his way to his favorite club in Hickory. Once there, he found his friends and bought a drink. “It’s going to be a good night,” he thought.

Later in the evening, he ran into Wayne [not his real name]. The large, middle-aged man looked different tonight — he wasn’t in drag. Brian was surprised by his clean-cut appearance and glasses.
“Thanks for last night,” Wayne said.

The previous night, Wayne approached Brian at the club and introduced himself. “You have one of the most attractive faces I have ever seen,” Wayne said. “Can I take your picture?” Brian was flattered and posed for a few snaps. “Will you be back tomorrow?” Wayne asked hopefully.

Tonight, Wayne was being equally friendly, buying Brian drinks. After downing a couple, Brian felt strangely dizzy. As his vision and thinking became increasingly hazy, Wayne led him out of the club. Brian was so unsteady he had to be carried the last part of the way to Wayne’s car, where he was laid in the backseat. It was around midnight.

Wayne drove to a local motel and rented a room. After parking the car, he carried Brian inside and pushed him down onto the bed. He removed Brian’s pants and began to perform oral sex on him. “You’re pre-cumming. I like that,” Wayne said.

The words pulled Brian’s mind into focus. He pushed Wayne off and stumbled into the bathroom. He forced his fingers down his throat and made himself throw up, rationalizing that the physical evidence would prove he had been in the motel. He also removed one contact and left it for further proof.

While he was bent over the sink, Wayne came in and attempted to sodomize him. Brian was able to struggle enough to prevent Wayne from penetrating him and both men ended up on the floor. Wayne forced his penis into Brian’s mouth.

“I’m going to get sick again,” Brian spluttered, leading Wayne to get up and walk out. Brian braced his foot against the door to keep it closed. He gagged himself and threw up again. It was the only thing he could think to do to keep Wayne off of him.

A couple minutes passed while Brian pulled himself together. After building up his courage, he cracked the door and said, “You have to take me back.” Wayne nonchalantly assented. “Okay.”

No words were spoken between them in the car. Wayne stared intently at the road, while teary-eyed Brian sat motionless in the passenger’s seat. Back at the club, Wayne pulled over in front of a man standing on the sidewalk. “Where have you been?” the man asked. “We fucked,” Wayne told him.

“Here,” Wayne said, as he scribbled his name and phone number on a scrap of paper. “Let’s do it again sometime.” Brian’s shaking hand took the slip of paper as he exited the vehicle.

He walked slowly to his car, got in and headed for home. He arrived there around 3 a.m. and went straight to his bedroom. He fell onto the bed and was overcome by feelings of anger, fear and grief. “At least I’m home,” he thought, as he cried himself to sleep.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:01 PM

Listen Kori helps me out with my love life...she talks and I listen she gives me tips and pointers on very personal things and I love her for that...remember you always learn from a woman on how to make it wetter...:lol

Think about that for a minute...:toast

Except she doesn't talk to you or help you out and you most certainly don't have any kind of sexual relationship with her like you allude to constantly.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Except she doesn't talk to you or help you out and you most certainly don't have any kind of sexual relationship with her like you allude to constantly.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:16 PM

The sexual things that she shares would blow your mind...tbh :toast

You're not ready for it Deep...she comes with the goods and I soak it all up...real talk

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:18 PM
I'll bet you another $500 that isn't true :lol

Kool=LL=Timvp

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:22 PM
I'll bet you another $500 that isn't true :lol

Kool=LL=Timvp

No...keep your $500 it's money wasted...but if you think I'm lying ask her if you're so confident...even if she denies it... I would never divulge the goods man...her advice is not for kids to hear and it could make you jizz yourself Deep...:lol

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 05:22 PM
The sexual things that she shares would blow your mind...tbh :toast

You're not ready for it Deep...she comes with the goods and I soak it all up...real talk

Kool shares a special relationship with The Princess. I've been here, what...well, since that little cocker for Orlando missed that layup in the Summer of '09, and I've watched the fellows pitch & woe Kori. She's never batted a beautiful eyelash though until Kool plotted his trough & set his cap for her. Then she melted a little, and tickled his fancy after a fashion. I was honestly flabbergasted to see it, because she has considerable restraint & professionalism. What does Kool have that scores of "us" do not? I can't figure to save my life, but, God bless the boy, and bless Kori as well for striving to be all things for each of us.

You done good, Kori.

Thank you.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Kool shares a special relationship with The Princess. I've been here, what...well, since that little cocker for Orlando missed that layup in the Summer of '09, and I've watched the fellows pitch & woe Kori. She's never batted a beautiful eyelash though until Kool plotted his trough & set his cap for her. Then she melted a little, and tickled his fancy after a fashion. I was honestly flabbergasted to see it, because she has considerable restraint & professionalism. What does Kool have that scores of "us" do not? I can't figure to save my life, but, God bless the boy, and bless Kori as well for striving to be all things for each of us.

You done good, Kori.

Thank you.

I hope Koolaid_Man dies.

How do ya like that slice of pie?

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I hope Koolaid_Man dies.

How do ya like that slice of pie?

- "Happens to dogs, cats, people. Nobody gets outta life alive."

- "Hud" - "Hud"

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM
- "Happens to dogs, cats, people. Nobody gets outta life alive."

- "Hud" - "Hud"

Sooner better than later with this fuck.

The world would be a better place without Kool breathing oxygen.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM

You done good, Kori.

Thank you.

Yes Thank You Kori...:lol Truth is I'm a good listener and friend...remember she put handcuffs on me for dam near a year...( the feathery kind) :lol but handcuffs none the less...I waited and then redeemed myself and she was gracious...tbh...it was a family decision and I appreciated it....

but in real life I got the game on lock...I've learned from some of the best...including Luva...

Sorry Deep but you're just a boy...:lol

DMC
05-11-2011, 05:29 PM
My team got swept. I quit. I am a faggot. I welched.
Justin. Lol.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I could post and embarrass you, but you are too big of an idiot to understand anyways, even if you are someone's troll :lol

The fact of the matter is, you are a real person behind that screen regardless of the screen name and I emasculated you in front of everyone :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Sooner better than later with this fuck.

The world would be a better place without Kool breathing oxygen.

I do not feel the same about you because no matter how much we dislike each other we're all special in the eyes of God. This is entertainment for me...I'm not emo'ing over it. It's not personal.

Live long and prosper Midge...:toast

Check this out: http://members.shaw.ca/tfrisen/chances_of_you_existing.htm

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:39 PM
I could post and embarrass you, but you are too big of an idiot to understand anyways, even if you are someone's troll :lol

The fact of the matter is, you are a real person behind that screen regardless of the screen name and I emasculated you in front of everyone :lol

I consider you a friend Deep...even though there's a mild disagreement on the difference between 50 cents and half a dollar...I like you and I hope we continue this relationship into the future because after all we are Spurstalk brothers...:toast

ElNono
05-11-2011, 05:40 PM
GTFO welsher...

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:43 PM
DMC you're a good man...don't convince yourself otherwise...

BlackSwordsMan
05-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Not only did he pay but hes humble in loss. We can all learn from this guy

DMC
05-11-2011, 05:45 PM
DMC you're a good man...don't convince yourself otherwise...
We wont stop.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Not only did he pay but hes humble in loss. We can all learn from this guy

Hey thanks Black it means a lot...I've always thought you were heads and shoulders above the rest...

Magic2Kobe
05-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Gonna miss you bro! Have a great summer. And never forget that one time you told me to crank call DPG. Shit was comedy.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Yes Thank You Kori...:lol Truth is I'm a good listener and friend...remember she put handcuffs on me for dam near a year...( the feathery kind) :lol but handcuffs none the less...I waited and then redeemed myself and she was gracious...tbh...it was a family decision and I appreciated it....

but in real life I got the game on lock...I've learned from some of the best...including Luva...

Sorry Deep but you're just a boy...:lol

& I saw Kool struggle with those "handcuffs." He never became vindictive or vengeful toward Kori. He exercised patience & penance. And soon Kori, never enamored of steel policy nor intractable decision restored Kool's rights.

Kool Aid Man & Kor I Ellis
Forever

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:51 PM
GTFO welsher...

The lord says you must forgive up to 77 times for you were freely forgiven...

ZcoLEaQ7rQ4

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:51 PM
You guys are creepy and I hope you keep it up because it will guarantee you aren't here much longer.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Gonna miss you bro! Have a great summer. And never forget that one time you told me to crank call DPG. Shit was comedy.

you welcome Midnight Pulp...:toast

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:53 PM
:lmao

"Now try and deny you don't have my personal info"

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:53 PM
& I saw Kool struggle with those "handcuffs." He never became vindictive or vengeful toward Kori. He exercised patience & penance. And soon Kori, never enamored of steel policy nor intractable decision restored Kool's rights.

Forever

Shut your faggot ass up.

I. Hustle
05-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Don't ever change. KIT have a kick ass summer! 281-330-8004

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:55 PM

"Now try and deny you don't have my personal info"

that was pure comedy gold...

midnightpulp
that was pure comedy gold...

At your expense. Like always.

Bill_Brasky
:reading

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Don't ever change. KIT have a kick ass summer! 281-330-8004

I think I saw that number on backpage....what services do you offer..:

Lolipop
Greek
CFS
FS no condom...

:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 05:58 PM
At your expense. Like always.

now that we're closing my time here on a good note...:lol tell me are you and Deep the same person...

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Shut your faggot ass up.

Bend over. I'll give ya a f'in ass up.

DMC
05-11-2011, 06:01 PM

Forever
Quit trying to front run on this dude's fake forum walk out note. Let him get the attention he desires after having his thread Kori-smacked and hopefully he simmers down...

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 06:02 PM

Forever

It was hard...but I rarely get mad at the opposite sex...they have too much I desire....:lol not trying to toot my own here but if Kori wasn't married I'm more than sure I could seduce her...and make her fall in love with me...

every man should feel this way about himself tbh...

Fabbs
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/regulars/RalphWiggum2.gif
Thanks for letting me spam the board and lower the bar to ever lower and lower levels.

Justin. Lol.

Giuseppe
Quit trying to front run on this dude's fake forum walk out note. Let him get the attention he desires after having his thread Kori-smacked and hopefully he simmers down...

Make me.

dirk4mvp
05-11-2011, 06:04 PM
:lmao skunkerseppi

Fabbs

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 06:05 PM

one thing about DMC that will always admire...he's always going to have Napoleon's Syndrome and he's always going to have nappy hair...it goes hand in hand with little angry black men...:lol

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 06:10 PM
It was hard...but I rarely get mad at the opposite sex...they have too much I desire....:lol not trying to toot my own here but if Kori wasn't married I'm more than sure I could seduce her...and make her fall in love with me...

every man should feel this way about himself tbh...

Maybe most women, but, not Kori. She walks the line here with precision born of wisdom & self discipline. It'd be so easy for her to grow bored, or, petulent and meander down the path of vulgarity & empty flirtacious behavior. She's human, she's all girl. So why hasn't she fallen from grace even a trace? The "why" is unimportant, it holds no merit for us. To voice our opine as to the origins would sully the truth that only she holds self evident. That she hasn't is our reward. It fills our minutes, and hours of enjoyment & wonderment in the human spirit that is pure of heart.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 06:12 PM
and he's always going to have nappy hair

Klassic Kool

ohmwrecker
05-11-2011, 06:20 PM
http://www.coopernundrums.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/cash1a0.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Come here omhwrecker...bend over over let me get tough with you..afterwhich you can exhale...::lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/asshit.jpg

ohmwrecker
05-11-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm flattered . . . but, no. No, thank you.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 06:34 PM
skunkerseppi :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Since I know I can be an asshole at times...I want to dedicate this to myself...when you think of me over the summer just play these 3 tracks to gain perspective:

When I'm being an asshole to a chic:

XPpdIKCwY8I

When I'm getting ready for a party and I'm pimping my gear I'm looking in the mirror at myself and rocking:

BVewyrktKHI

and when I cruising on a Sunday night I'm usually jamming this:

oxxxPDps9Sc

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 06:36 PM
:lol skunkerseppi

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm flattered . . . but, no. No, thank you.

of course you're flattered but you don't have a choice...

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 06:37 PM
that picture is my gift to cully to use on you bastards over the summer...lol

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:08 PM
I love Kool.

You Kool. You.

Kool Aid Man

Two. I never give up! :toast

ElNono
05-11-2011, 07:13 PM
These gaylords call Pau gay? crofl

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:16 PM
You guys are creepy and I hope you keep it up because it will guarantee you aren't here much longer.

We been hearing that for years. No?

Uhhhhhh ohhhhhh... are we now invisible again? :lol

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 07:20 PM
We been hearing that for years. No?

Uhhhhhh ohhhhhh... are we now invisible again? :lol

Luva hasn't paid me yet. Whatcha think about that?

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Cobble backing welshers and taking their side. SHOCKING.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Cobble backing welshers and taking their side. SHOCKING.

I'm curious to hear his thoughts about the latest welch job, which once again came from one of his dear Lakers brothers.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:21 PM
These gaylords call Pau gay? crofl

No, we call him a soft pussy. The faggot and gay(lord) comments are the realm of the teens and intellectually ignorant.

Nice fit for you TBH...

redzero
05-11-2011, 07:26 PM
No, we call him a soft pussy. The faggot and gay(lord) comments are the realm of the teens and intellectually ignorant.

Nice fit for you TBH...

So are you calling Koolaid_Man intellectually arrogant? You do know that he either calls somebody gay or propositions for gay sex in half his posts, right?

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 07:28 PM
So are you calling Koolaid_Man intellectually arrogant? You do know that he either calls somebody gay or propositions for gay sex in half his posts, right?

Cobbler's now going to have rethink that comment, cause we all know he could never bring himself to talk ill of kool, even when he's welching, something cobbler is supposed to be vehemently against.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Cobbler being forced to defend his hypocritical ways. This won't be pretty. Much like a Kobe elimination game.

Cue the "Spurs, Duncan, Rings..." comment.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm curious to hear his thoughts about the latest welch job, which once again came from one of his dear Lakers brothers.

Never ever condoned welching, in fact I brought the whole topic up. Of couse when it was me, Laker fan getting welched on, no big deal and still to this day no big deal and no comments directed towards ChrisR except by a few.

So my thoughts on the latest welch of which I have heard nothing? Welching is not a cool thing to do anywhere to anyone. You and DPG (probably the same person) taught me a valuable internet lesson. You cannot trust anyone and as I was told by many... "you are a fool to think anyone would pay off an internet bet". I learned my lesson to the tune of $100. DPG learned 500 ways and you are learning yours for whatever amount.

With that said, I could care less about any of your bets. Why would I care and believe anyone who would belittle a man for a disability and back those who spew blatant outright lies? You don't shit on me one minute then ask for my respect or support the next.

That's between you and whoever you bet with.

TinTin
05-11-2011, 07:37 PM
:lol Oh man, why is this guy not handicapped above the neck as well

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:37 PM

I stand by my comments. I find the whole gay and faggot thing to be very childish and immature. Maybe Kool just brings himself down to your level just to stir the shit. Maybe thats the way Kool is in real life. I could care less. Has nothing to do with my beliefs or opinions.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:38 PM

Cause then would be about as bright as you. God forbid. :toast

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 07:38 PM

That's wrong and not funny.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Never ever condoned welching, in fact I brought the whole topic up. Of couse when it was me, Laker fan getting welched on, no big deal and still to this day no big deal and no comments directed towards ChrisR except by a few.

So my thoughts on the latest welch of which I have heard nothing? Welching is not a cool thing to do anywhere to anyone. You and DPG (probably the same person) taught me a valuable internet lesson. You cannot trust anyone and as I was told by many... "you are a fool to think anyone would pay off an internet bet". I learned my lesson to the tune of $100. DPG learned 500 ways and you are learning yours for whatever amount.

With that said, I could care less about any of your bets. Why would I care and believe anyone who would belittle a man for a disability and back those who spew blatant outright lies? You don't shit on me one minute then ask for my respect or support then next.

That's between you and whoever you bet with.

When have I ever violated any type of agreement with you that would deem me untrustworthy in your eyes?

And of course you wouldn't care about any of our bets that are not being paid, because Lakers fans, your brothers, are the ones doing the welching.

Furthermore, your quote of "That's between you and whoever you bet with" is interesting. When other members took that attitude concerning you and CR, you decried them, called them out for not coming to your defense when the Kool/DPG reached its fever pitch, but now that Spursfans are the ones being stiffed, you're allowed to take the same position?

Chew on this:

Welch count (on real money bets):

Lakers fans: 2

Miami Heat fans (and it's been long suspected that he's a Lakers fan troll): 1

Rest of Spurstalk: 0

And yet we're the ones who are untrustworthy? :lol

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:42 PM
That's wrong and not funny.

Kinda ironic that all your close pals on here constantly pull the disabled card with me no? I guess according to your logic, you condone and support it as well since they are your friends.

:toast

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 07:47 PM
No, I call them out on it. Constantly and consistently. No one is asking you to not be their friend. We are asking that you do what I do and call a spade a spade when they do wrong constantly and consistently, regardless of the color of their skin or team they root for.

I have a dream.

Killakobe81
05-11-2011, 07:50 PM

(6) Stern is against us

and

This x100 plus come on Kool may be a caricature and or a character but he does make this place fun. h e is the guy yall love to hate will be a little less interesting with him gone ...

But far less trolling ....enjoy the summer pimpin'

cobbler
05-11-2011, 07:50 PM
When have I ever violated any type of agreement with you that would deem me untrustworthy in your eyes?

You apologized to me one day and said you would never resort to the disabled smack cause its just not right. Followed shortly by disabled smack. Your a liar.

And of course you wouldn't care about any of our bets that are not being paid, because Lakers fans, your brothers, are the ones doing the welching. Doesn't matter what team yoy root for. It's a character issue. I though proved that with you guys, it is a Laker Hater issue. Go figure.

Furthermore, your quote of "That's between you and whoever you bet with" is interesting. When other members took that attitude concerning you and CR, you decried them, called them out for not coming to your defense when the Kool/DPG reached its fever pitch, but now that Spursfans are the ones being stiffed, you're allowed to take the same position?

No, quite honestly, I just don't believe you or DPG. I guess that comes with being lied to and ridiculed over the years. It's all good. Doesn't upset me in the least. Just treating people how they treat me.

Chew on this:

Welch count (on real money bets):

Miami Heat fans: 1

And yet we're the ones who are untrustworthy? :lol

Again, its a character issue and not a team affiliation one. Your posting counts only goes to show you where your motivation lies. Has nothing to do with the principles but all about trolling. It's what you do. It's your life. Enjoy!

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 07:52 PM
This x100 plus come on Kool may be a caricature and or a character but he does make this place fun. h e is the guy yall love to hate will be a little less interesting with him gone ...

But far less trolling ....enjoy the summer pimpin'

Call him out for his welching.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 07:55 PM
You can't say it's a character issue and then say you treat people the way they treat you. If you are a good person, you are a good person regardless of how others treat you. If you treat people poorly just because they do it to you, you are still a bad person.

:lol at saying you don't believe me. Which means you believe Kool. Please explain what he has done to earn your trust and belief?

redzero
05-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Come here omhwrecker...bend over over let me get tough with you..afterwhich you can exhale...::lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/asshit.jpg

I never really liked Gasol anyway...:lol real talk...I always thought he was gay...I accepted him because it was the quickest path to Kobe over Duncan in titles but I knew after 08 he was pasty...

why yes you can....:lol well then let me get outta the way...no need to get violent over dick...ride that dick homie...:lol

Translation = I'm done sucking Mav dick...Here I come OKC...where's that schlong....:lol

take a number and head to the back of the line...I got 99 Ho's on my dick at the moment...:toast

Of course you did...Male prostitution is usually jumping between 12:30- and 3:00am :lol

As for Kool no I didn't have anything going on that night..I'm a playa son....no need to make up pussy...and it was by design...I'm not reckless I pick and choose my spots...:lol

Come again

Did Ghazi authorize you humming his Venereal Diseased Dick...:lol

I know he's your big daddy but got dayuum....

I just want to know can DPG fuck standing up...Can his dick reach the pussy...:lol

all he's asking is that you pay to ride his dick....

all he's simply asking is for you to get off his dick...gotdam is that so fucking hard to do...

All Tyson is saying is get off his dick...you don't have to write a journal to comply with that do you...If so you're more homo than I thought...Just get off the man's nut sac...Nutsac...

ohh I paid you alright...you'll never forget what I gave you...it was something beautiful, something special....:lol

Spur fan prove everyday how homo they truly are...all over their enemies nuts...Since you've started sucking Mav dick don't stop now...keep on hanging onto Dallas' balls...I'm sure they'll appreciate it....you started down a path and I hope Dallas fan won't let you forget....everytime you talk shit Dallas fan will now be able to say yeah we skunked the Lakers but you sucked our dicks....tbh

Luva if you want to send this faggot into cardiac arrest don't pay him shit...watch him call 911 for air....

ohhh really can you control this nut on your face:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/CopyofHannibal_Lecter_closeup.jpg

I'm giving you what you want and you still can't shit on me...even after this Laker loss...

You taco eating fags are pathetic....

there's gay sex taking place at chumpdumpergaysex.com

that should make you hurry along...:lol

lol Artest resting his dick on Berea's head...

If they can sustain it then I'll shake....

my dick at em....

yep that boy got some dick last night fo sho

Where is midget....that faggot can't deal with real shit

This Tyson homo must got some good dick before the series

Please..I'm the only reason you guys even have the small balls you do have....I laid the foundation and blueprint and you snotty nose bastards can't live without me...JAg...I'm bigger than you in real life or on ST...Deal with it...

and of we do lose I'll post my photo...in my Avatar....I've been avoiding it cuz I didn't want to create gay ass jerk off material for you faggots....:lol

Goddamn. What a fag.

So cobbler, how immature is this guy?

redzero
05-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Please explain what he has done to earn your trust and belief?

Team: Los Angeles Lakers

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 07:58 PM

"So I have proved it's a Laker thing"

- Cobbler

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 07:59 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:00 PM
No, I call them out on it. Constantly and consistently. No one is asking you to not be their friend. We are asking that you do what I do and call a spade a spade when they do wrong constantly and consistently, regardless of the color of their skin or team they root for.

I have a dream.

But again, why should I trust your word over any others? Especially when you and your buddies belittle me daily. I'm not talkling team smack or Laker hate. I'm talking personal. I specifically did my little "I'm leaving" routine to show the jerk that your good ole buddy Hoboy is and ever since the disabled posts fly. I love it! Everyone who comes out and pulls that card only shows their immaturity. And according to your logic, your being friends with them is you endorsing their actions.

I find it hillarious that many of you talk smack on a daily basis about the "character" of Lakers and their fans and follow it up with what many would consider the lowest of the low in posts. I'm laughing all the way...

to #17 next year. :lol

redzero
05-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Goddamn. What a fag.

But seriously, cobbler, does the guy who posted all of those messages seem mature to you?

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Nary a dime!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:02 PM

I have a dream.

leave Cobbs alone...you're harassing him for no good reason just so you can feel good about yourselves...Cobbs watch em...once they think they have someone with a conscience they get ravenous as wolves...Me they wrote me off because they know I'm a muthafucker to deal with...

They've been on this hate Koolaid campaign for a minute...I find it hilariously delightful...my joy at their misery is akin to a 70 yr old man in a room full of 20 yrs olds rubbing their tits in his face and asking to suck his 70 yr old cock...Can you imagine the devilish grin on his face....:lol that's how I feel when I'm engaging Deep and Mid...it's delightful...

Watch Terence Howard ( the guy smoking the cigar in this scene) that's how I laugh at Mid and Deep:

udIMe67PxvY

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:04 PM
I already explained that logic. Again, no one is saying don' be friends. People are saying don't make exceptions when they do something wrong. You call them on it.

Me, in the face of Spurs fans, stand up for you when they do something wrong, even when you treat me poorly. I don't use the way you treat me as an excuse to do something wrong. I do what's right. End of story.

Why should you trust Kool over me when my story and proof is the only one that a logical person can deem as truth?

cobbler
You can't say it's a character issue and then say you treat people the way they treat you. If you are a good person, you are a good person regardless of how others treat you. If you treat people poorly just because they do it to you, you are still a bad person.

:lol at saying you don't believe me. Which means you believe Kool. Please explain what he has done to earn your trust and belief?

Treated me with respect. Never harrassed me. Never lied to me as far as I know. Doesn't suck the dick of those whose skin I'm under. You on the other had have done all those. So you tell me. Why should I believe you over him?

midnightpulp
You apologized to me one day and said you would never resort to the disabled smack cause its just not right. Followed shortly by disabled smack. Your a liar.

I actually don't remember making you any kind of promise like that. But the thing is, even if I did, I can correct it by apologizing to you again. See my PM the other day. Luva nor Kool haven't made any kind of effort to correct their infractions. Now why aren't you calling them liars?

Oh, I know, because they rock the PnG!

Doesn't matter what team yoy root for. It's a character issue. I though proved that with you guys, it is a Laker Hater issue. Go figure.

Nope. You've proven, above everyone else, that it has everything to do with the team you root for.

No, quite honestly, I just don't believe you or DPG. I guess that comes with being lied to and ridiculed over the years. It's all good. Doesn't upset me in the least. Just treating people how they treat me.

When have I ever treated you badly outside a few quips about your condition, which you know weren't all that severe to begin with? Who sent you a PM the other day?

Fact is, you don't believe us because we are Spurs fans who get under your skin with all the shit we talk about your precious Lakers. It's why Kool welched on DPG in the first place. His way of "avenging" the massive hurt we caused him with all the jokes we've made at his expense. Plus, he's just a brokeass faggot who'd shit himself if he ever saw 500.00 at one time.

Again, its a character issue and not a team affiliation one. Your posting counts only goes to show you where your motivation lies. Has nothing to do with the principles but all about trolling. It's what you do. It's your life. Enjoy!

How's this for character. I lost a bet, made on the honor system, to Luva last year. I paid as soon as he gave his paypal info. I gave him my paypal info two days ago and have yet to see a fuckin' dime.

And it ain't about the trolling. It's now a known fuckin' fact that Lakers fans have pulled the two biggest welch jobs thus far on Spurstalk. And the sad thing is, they're proud of it.

DPG21920
I already explained that logic. Again, no one is saying don' be friends. People are saying don't make exceptions when they do something wrong. You call them on it.

Me, in the face of Spurs fans, stand up for you when they do something wrong, even when you treat me poorly. I don't use the way you treat me as an excuse to do something wrong. I do what's right. End of story.

Why should you trust Kool over me when my story and proof is the only one that a logical person can deem as truth?

Killakobe81
05-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Call him out for his welching.

Like Cobbler, what has that shit to do with me? I dont make bets I cant pay but I also dont bet with people i dont know either. Sure, i think welching is wrong but whining incessantly about it is annoying too. We all know that according to you ..he welched. I do recall reading something about Kool denying that he welched. DO i know that he did? And if he did, (and it sounds like he did otherwise it would be pretty pathetic to keep bringing it up), why should I care?

He doesnt owe me, he owes you. I would not bet with him, based on your accusation, but I dont make anonymous internet bets. I will not convict him either. I peeked at that thread where yall debated this fact, and it gave me a headache. Dont get me wrong, I love the fact we do talk things besides basketball ...but to watch people bitch over an unpaid internet debt does little for me.

I do not call him a welcher because he is a Laker fan or some kind of "leader" of the Laker fans on here, I go my own way. But I do not call him on it because I dont care.

Besides, I come here to talk ball, not to crucify people for mistakes they make grammatical, ethical or moral. Let God (if you believe in one) judge us all ...

DPG21920
Treated me with respect. Never harrassed me. Never lied to me as far as I know. Doesn't suck the dick of those whose skin I'm under. You on the other had have done all those. So you tell me. Why should I believe you over him?

:lmao Treated you with respect. :lmao him treating anyone with respect. Never lied to you?

So basically, boiled down, he's a Laker fan and so are you.

Cool. Just don't tell people you are a good person.

BlackSwordsMan
Good to see cobbler stand up and DPG stand over everyone in this hard times.

redzero
05-11-2011, 08:07 PM
:lol Imagine if cobbler was a fan of another team. Koolaid_Man would be all over his disabilities.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Like Cobbler, what has that shit to do with me? I dont make bets I cant pay but I also dont bet with people i dont know either. Sure, i think welching is wrong but whining incessantly about it is annoying too. We all know that according to you ..he welched. I do recall reading something about Kool denying that he welched. DO i know that he did? And if he did, (and it sounds like he did otherwise it would be pretty pathetic to keep bringing it up), why should I care?

He doesnt owe me, he owes you. I would not bet with him, based on your accusation, but I dont make anonymous internet bets. I will not convict him either. I peeked at that thread where yall debated this fact, and it gave me a headache. Dont get me wrong, I love the fact we do talk things besides basketball ...but to watch people bitch over an unpaid internet debt does little for me.

I do not call him a welcher because he is a Laker fan or some kind of "leader" of the Laker fans on here, I go my own way. But I do not call him on it because I dont care.

Besides, I come here to talk ball, not to crucify people for mistakes they make grammatical, ethical or moral. Let God (if you believe in one) judge us all ...

Translation: He's a Lakers fan and he's always been cool with me so I have no reason to call him out on anything.

As it stands:

Welch count:

Heat fans (it's been suspected that Chris Richards is a troll of a Lakers fan): 1

Budkin
05-11-2011, 08:09 PM
You're leaving??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_izy_T_tOZXY/SZwImBbXL8I/AAAAAAAABy4/FEEkvPJAD4g/s320/Kool-Aid.jpg

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Goddamn. What a fag.

The use of the words gay and faggot is immature. Kool is most definetly being immature in those comments. I imagine its like lowering yourself to that level in order to troll them. I wouldn't know as I don't know Kool. I do know he bugs the shit out of a lot of you and he brings humor to the board.

But yes, as I stated earlier, those types of comments are immature.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Goddamn. What a fag.

Context Context Context :lol

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:14 PM
I do what's right. There is no changing that. You saw it here first. Cobbler has not treated me with respect. He has harassed me. He has lied to me. Still, I stick up for him against Spurs fans that cross the line.

Today, the shortest man walks tall. I have a dream.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:15 PM
The use of the words gay and faggot is immature. Kool is most definetly being immature in those comments. I imagine its like lowering yourself to that level in order to troll them. I wouldn't know as I don't know Kool. I do know he bugs the shit out of a lot of you and he brings humor to the board.

But yes, as I stated earlier, those types of comments are immature.

You don't know the other people you call trolls either. How do you know they aren't mature people just lowering their level because Kool bugs the shit out of them?

redzero
05-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I imagine its like lowering yourself to that level in order to troll them.

:rollin

The bias just because Koolaid_Man is a Lakers fan is hilarious.

This dude is constantly talking about fags, dicks and gay sex--more than anybody on this forum. You are delusional if you think he is the one lowering himself to our level.

I don't even know how one can look at Koolaid_Man's posts and think he is anything other than an immature douche bag.

Oh wait, I forgot:

BlackSwordsMan
05-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Cobbler needs to roll over this hatred he has for spur fans and find the nearest ramp to push himself over and see that when you're able to walk in the shoes of us spur fans we're all alike.

cobbler

Again, and for the last time. You have lied and belittled me and backed those that continue to do so. I dont trust a single thing you say. It's as simple as that. You can bring it up till the cows come home and I am not changing my tune unless Kool tells me to my face he didnt pay. If he says that, I'll tell him just like i have said numerous times on your behalf.

Kool, if you didn't pay DPG then do so, welching is not right.

Koolaid_Man
And it ain't about the trolling. It's now a known fuckin' fact that Lakers fans have pulled the two biggest welch jobs thus far on Spurstalk. And the sad thing is, they're proud of it.

Like a proud papa watching his newborn exit the cooch...:lol

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Don't you give these two humps a f'in' dime, Kool.

And I ain't f'in' around.

redzero
05-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Context Context Context :lol

:rollin Talking about context when in almost every one of your posts, you bring up dicks and gay sex completely unprovoked.

"Gay" is your go to insult, so don't try to pretend that this is out of the norm.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Again, and for the last time. You have lied and belittled me and backed those that continue to do so. I dont trust a single thing you say. It's as simple as that. You can bring it up till the cows come home and I am not changing my tune unless Kool tells me to my face he didnt pay. If he says that, I'll tell him just like i have said numerous times on your behalf.

I think you misspelled "stuck up for you when people made fun of your disability".

Again, regardless of what you say I have done, when the facts presented themselves, no one believes Kool unless they are blatantly lying to themselves.

Sorry.

redzero
05-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Again, regardless of what you say I have done, when the facts presented themselves, no one believes Kool unless they are blatantly lying to themselves.

Or if they are Lakers fans.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:19 PM
:lol Imagine if cobbler was a fan of another team. Koolaid_Man would be all over his disabilities.

negative all the way......I only make fun of short people...:lol

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:19 PM
You don't know the other people you call trolls either. How do you know they aren't mature people just lowering their level because Kool bugs the shit out of them?

I don't. That's why I dont care.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:20 PM
So why do you damn them and give Kool the benefit of the doubt.

Killakobe81
05-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Translation: He's a Lakers fan and he's always been cool with me so I have no reason to call him out on anything.

As it stands:

Welch count:

Heat fans (it's been suspected that Chris Richards is a troll of a Lakers fan): 1

No need to translate. Plenty of folks here can read ... LOL.

So, i should call out someone based on"hearsay"? OR just cuz you and DPG say he welched? How does THAT make sense? Again I follow my own path, even if the role was reversed ... I would not call DPG a "welcher" unless he welched against me.
DPG has tried to talk shit on here to me many times ... but I would not call him a "welcher" just because Kool told me he welched. Silly me, but I tend to value proof. That being said, it sounds like he did welch cuz you protest so much and Kool does not openly deny it (unless he does and I miss it) anymore. But that is circumstantial. And Im sure DPG has "proof" but again, I dont care. And wouldnt even if DPG and Kool were not the parties involved ...

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Cobbler needs to roll over this hatred he has for spur fans and find the nearest ramp to push himself over and see that when you're able to walk in the shoes of us spur fans we're all alike.

I have nothing against Spur fans. I am actually one who respects the Spurs and their organization. There are however several Spur fans on here I have absolutely no respect for and I point out their bullshit daily. If you want to make a team affiliation over those personal digs fine.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:25 PM
:lol Killa, I talk shit on here to everyone. So do you. We all do. I have always had good debates with you more than anything.

It's not hearsay when I post proof that he didn't pay and he cannot post anything to refute it or prove he did. If he paid he could easily prove it. Easily. Very easily.

I didn't just tell you he welshed. I provided the only proof and it's pretty damn obvious.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:26 PM
I have nothing against Spur fans. I am actually one who respects the Spurs and their organization. There are however several Spur fans on here I have absolutely no respect for and I point out their bullshit daily. If you want to make a team affiliation over those personal digs fine.

I thought you didn't care though. Why do you point out their bullshit if you don't know them, but not Kool's because you don't know him?

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:27 PM
I think you misspelled "stuck up for you when people made fun of your disability".

Sorry.

You just dont get it. I never said I believed Kool. I said I dont trust a word you say. This is between you and him. There is no proof either way now is there. In fact, you and Kool could very well be the same person for all I know. This is between you and him and you and mid and everyone else riding me on it just proves my initial statements.

It's all about the Laker hate. It's beautiful too! :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:28 PM

I'll tell you what really went down once we make it back to the finals...:lol

Killakobe81
05-11-2011, 08:28 PM
:lol Killa, I talk shit on here to everyone. So do you. We all do. I have always had good debates with you more than anything.

It's not hearsay when I post proof that he didn't pay and he cannot post anything to refute it or prove he did. If he paid he could easily prove it. Easily. Very easily.

I didn't just tell you he welshed. I provided the only proof and it's pretty damn obvious.

I said you did I didnt see it, I just remember reading you had the proof ...I believe you TBH, for why I said above. My point is I just dont care ...

Put it this way welching proof is just like Kool providing proof he banged some hot chick in vega$ ...even if he proves it, why do I care? I am not the one tapping some strange chick, so why should I care?

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:29 PM
:rollin Talking about context when in almost every one of your posts, you bring up dicks and gay sex completely unprovoked.

"Gay" is your go to insult, so don't try to pretend that this is out of the norm.

Just calling a Spade a Spade...but Cobbler is right it's immature and so I'll change that behavior....you're not gay but ladyboy's...

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:30 PM

Not a goddamn thing. You simply wrote a check your cocksucking mouth couldn't cash.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:30 PM

Or he could have paid and refuses to show the proof so you can continue to look the fool. We will never know now will we? You have NO PROOF.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:31 PM
I said you did I didnt see it, I just remember reading you had the proof ...I believe you TBH, for why I said above. My point is I just dont care ...

Put it this way welching proof is just like Kool providing proof he banged some hot chick in vega$ ...even if he proves it, why do I care? I am not the one tapping some strange chick, so why should I care?

No one is really talking about you. You don't do anything like Cobbler. You call it like it is, regardless.

Cobbler justifies him being a bad person and treating people differently because of what others do to him.

What if MLK would have used that logic? We wouldn't be where we are today, I tell you that much Killa. Can I get Amen.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Or he could have paid and refuses to show the proof so you can continue to look the fool. We will never know now will we? You have NO PROOF.

I posted my proof. You saw it. What did you see from him? He lost the bet. The burden of proof is on him to prove it.

How do I look like the fool?

This is exactly what everyone is talking about.

It's ok. Even though you aren't a very good person, I will continue to stick up for you in the face of injustice. Even though I don't like you.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:34 PM

I actually don't remember making you any kind of promise like that. But the thing is, even if I did, I can correct it by apologizing to you again. See my PM the other day. Luva nor Kool haven't made any kind of effort to correct their infractions. Now why aren't you calling them liars?

Oh, I know, because they rock the PnG!

Doesn't matter what team yoy root for. It's a character issue. I though proved that with you guys, it is a Laker Hater issue. Go figure.

Nope. You've proven, above everyone else, that it has everything to do with the team you root for.

When have I ever treated you badly outside a few quips about your condition, which you know weren't all that severe to begin with? Who sent you a PM the other day?

Fact is, you don't believe us because we are Spurs fans who get under your skin with all the shit we talk about your precious Lakers. It's why Kool welched on DPG in the first place. His way of "avenging" the massive hurt we caused him with all the jokes we've made at his expense. Plus, he's just a brokeass faggot who'd shit himself if he ever saw 500.00 at one time.

How's this for character. I lost a bet, made on the honor system, to Luva last year. I paid as soon as he gave his paypal info. I gave him my paypal info two days ago and have yet to see a fuckin' dime.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:34 PM
So why do you damn them and give Kool the benefit of the doubt.

This isnt a difficult concept DPG. How many times do I have to tell ya. Kool and a thousand others could be trolls. I don't get into all that. I have one ID. I dont care if your here as yourself or you are trolling. You treat me like shit you are not getting the benefit of the doubt over others who do not, regardless if they are trolling or not.

Yikes.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:35 PM

ok, you faggot you! :lol

DPG21920
You just dont get it. I never said I believed Kool. I said I dont trust a word you say. This is between you and him. There is no proof either way now is there. In fact, you and Kool could very well be the same person for all I know. This is between you and him and you and mid and everyone else riding me on it just proves my initial statements.

It's all about the Laker hate. It's beautiful too! :lol

If you don't believe me, that means you think I'm lying. That means you think Kool told the truth. You believe Kool, you just said it.

There is proof. I posted it.

Koolaid_Man
No need to translate. Plenty of folks here can read ... LOL.

So, i should call out someone based on"hearsay"? OR just cuz you and DPG say he welched? How does THAT make sense? Again I follow my own path, even if the role was reversed ... I would not call DPG a "welcher" unless he welched against me.
DPG has tried to talk shit on here to me many times ... but I would not call him a "welcher" just because Kool told me he welched. Silly me, but I tend to value proof. That being said, it sounds like he did welch cuz you protest so much and Kool does not openly deny it (unless he does and I miss it) anymore. But that is circumstantial. And Im sure DPG has "proof" but again, I dont care. And wouldnt even if DPG and Kool were not the parties involved ...

DPG is a lying ass...I just got so tired of his insane shtick I just gave up...DPG and Mid are the same person....:lol

midnightpulp
I posted my proof. You saw it. What did you see from him? He lost the bet. The burden of proof is on him to prove it.

It's ok. Even though you aren't a very good person, I will continue to stick up for you in the face of injustice. Even though I don't like you.

Yep. I remember you saying "wheelchair smack is lame."

Fact of the matter is we're just better people than Kool, Luva, Culburn, and Cobbler.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
DPG is a lying ass...I just got so tired of his insane shtick I just gave up...DPG and Mid are the same person....:lol

Prove it.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
This isnt a difficult concept DPG. How many times do I have to tell ya. Kool and a thousand others could be trolls. I don't get into all that. I have one ID. I dont care if your here as yourself or you are trolling. You treat me like shit you are not getting the benefit of the doubt over others who do not, regardless if they are trolling or not.

Yikes.

I think you misspelled "sticking up for you" again.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:38 PM
No one is really talking about you. You don't do anything like Cobbler. You call it like it is, regardless.

Cobbler justifies him being a bad person and treating people differently because of what others do to him.

What if MLK would have used that logic? We wouldn't be where we are today, I tell you that much Killa. Can I get Amen.

Ok DPG... How exactly am I a bad person? Let's hear it.

Koolaid_Man
Prove it.

I don't do proof...I do truth and honesty only...Proof can be fabricated....

BlackSwordsMan
Osama is dead need proof?

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:39 PM

What proof? You have proof he didnt pay you? I'd love to see it! All eyes!

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:41 PM

Where's your proof Richards didn't pay you? How do we know you weren't lying to make him, a long time rival of yours, look bad?

From the way you've carried yourself, I'm not sure who to believe. After all, Richards has always showed respect to me while you've been going at me from the beginning.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Yep. I remember you saying "wheelchair smack is lame."

Fact of the matter is we're just better people than Kool, Luva, Culburn, and Cobbler.

months later... and still according to your logic, being friends with those who continue to do so is endorsing said behaviour. You cant have it both ways.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:42 PM

I'd love to see how I didn't pay....A screen shot of a Pay Pal account when you can have many Pay Pal accounts that you don't show :lol

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:44 PM
months later... and still according to your logic, being friends with those who continue to do so is endorsing said behaviour. You cant have it both ways.

Thing is Cobb. I'm not all that opposed to wheelchair smack. So if me being friends with them endorses it in your eyes, so be it.

But you're on record saying, "I'm above reproach when it comes to welching," yet we find you very good friends with those who are known welchers.

05-11-2011, 08:45 PM
lol welcher

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 08:45 PM
So he didn't actually leave.

We'd love to see proof you paid, but you know you don't have any so you made up some other bullshit.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Well, it's easy Kool. You can post the paypal account I gave you and see if it matches the account I post. Regardless of whether or not I have multiple accounts, you can only send the money to the one I gave you.

Just blackout a portion of the email so no one has the entire thing.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Thing is Cobb. I'm not all that opposed to wheelchair smack. So if me being friends with them endorses it in your eyes, so be it.

But you're on record saying, "I'm above reproach when it comes to welching," yet we find you very good friends with those who are known welchers.

The reality is there is nothing wrong with welching as long as you welch on the right person...and there's nothing wrong with snitching if you snitch on the right person and with a real purpose...snitching can get drug dealers and pedo's off the streets and welching on a bad person is like Karma biting them in the ass...I know there's many people here that would agree with me on that even though it may not be politically expedient to agree with me publicly.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 08:48 PM
You're a broke dumbass.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Well, it's easy Kool. You can post the paypal account I gave you and see if it matches the account I post. Regardless of whether or not I have multiple accounts, you can only send the money to the one I gave you.

Just blackout a portion of the email so no one has the entire thing.

talking about my brother in a wheelchair and now you want me to do something for you...:lmao

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:50 PM
I'd love to see how I didn't pay....A screen shot of a Pay Pal account when you can have many Pay Pal accounts that you don't show :lol

If you can prove you paid DPG without a shadow of a doubt, I'll send you 200. Say the word, say, "I can prove it," and it'll be escrowed with Kori or some other trustworthy party within the hour.

You have till 10 pacific time to show the proof. If not, Kori or that other trustworthy party sends the money back to me.

How do you like this twist, cobbler?

We'll see if your boy has any fuckin' proof. If he does, it'll be the easiest two bills his welfare collecting ass ever made.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 08:51 PM
You're a broke dumbass.

& you're a "stupid shit."

BlackSwordsMan
05-11-2011, 08:51 PM
& you're a "stupid shit."

kitty has claws
tee hee

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Even Cobbler will tell you I didn't make fun of him in a wheelchair. Actually, he might lie about that since I'm a Spurs fan :lol

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:53 PM

I really dot know how you can be reaaly good friends with someone you dont know so thats for you. And regardless if every single friend i have in the world was a welcher, that has nothing to do with me and my betting history. I have never welched ever and never will. I even covered the welch and if you want proof and Kori is willing, she will tell you so.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:53 PM
If you can prove you paid DPG without a shadow of a doubt, I'll send you 200. Say the word, say, "I can prove it," and it'll be escrowed with Kori or some other trustworthy party within the hour.

You have till 10 pacific time to show the proof. If not, Kori or that other trustworthy party sends the money back to me.

We'll see if your boy has any fuckin' proof. If he does, it'll be the easiest two bills his welfare collecting ass ever made.

:lmao @ $200....big money grip....I spend that on dog food in a month...Yes I cook for my dog...well at least most of the time....:lmao

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I really dot know how you can be reaaly good friends with someone you dont know so thats for you. And regardless if every single friend i have in the world was a welcher, that has nothing to do with me and my betting history. I have never welched ever and never will. I even covered the welch and if you want proof and Kori is willing, she will tell you so.

How do we know she isn't lying? I would love to see proof that you covered the welsh.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:55 PM
How do we know she isn't lying? I would love to see proof that you covered the welsh.

Deep and Mid going balls to the wall on this issue...you'd think they fighting for a winning lottery ticket....:lol

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:55 PM

Ohh... so I say.. DPG, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didnt pay you and ill pay you 10 grand. So what? It's between them.

Hmmmmmmm

cobbler
05-11-2011, 08:57 PM

I have proof. No need to fee you. If you cant believe Kori, who you have said is blood family, then thats on you. Or wait, did you lie about that too? :lol

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Also, :lol at Cobbler trolling, and thinking I don't know.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 08:58 PM
I have proof. No need to fee you. If you cant believe Kori, who you have said is blood family, then thats on you. Or wait, did you lie about that too? :lol

I posted proof and you didn't believe me. How can you trust anyone in this world?

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 08:58 PM
lakerfan is taking losing to a whole new level.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 08:59 PM
I was only expecting to get 50 replies and 100 views...this is beyond my wildest imagination as a final thread...Fucking beautiful...just fucking beautiful.....

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:59 PM
:lmao @ $200....big money grip....I spend that on dog food in a month...Yes I cook for my dog...well at least most of the time....:lmao

No you don't. Your broke ass can't even afford to cover 5 bills. 200 would be like winning the lottery for your crackhead ass.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 09:00 PM
I was only expecting to get 50 replies and 100 views...this is beyond my wildest imagination as a final thread...Fucking beautiful...just fucking beautiful.....

Because me and DPG made it so.

We made your ass, never forgot that. You were a nobody on here until I made you somebody with the whitewater shit.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
I was only expecting to get 50 replies and 100 views...this is beyond my wildest imagination as a final thread...Fucking beautiful...just fucking beautiful.....We knew you wouldn't leave.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
No you don't. Your broke ass can't even afford to cover 5 bills. 200 would be like winning the lottery for your crackhead ass.

:lol yes so why do you give me a hard time....

Kyle Orton
05-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I'll bet $500 koolaid starts at least 3 more threads by the end of the week

Killakobe81
05-11-2011, 09:03 PM

We made your ass, never forgot that. You were a nobody on here until I made you somebody with the whitewater shit.

LOL that is pretty funny ...proceed.

Kool you leaving for good, or just the summer?

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:03 PM
We knew you wouldn't leave.

I wont start another thread..this thread is my swan song until next year...Once I'm done posting here I'm done....I have no interest in other games...this losing is a new experience for me...:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:04 PM

Just the Summer - I plan to be back as long as Kori will have me...I'm gonna go get full of her letters...:lmao

Kyle Orton
05-11-2011, 09:04 PM

He's not leaving.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Except when you bet me :lol

midnightpulp
I wont start another thread..this thread is my swan song until next year...Once I'm done posting here I'm done....I have no interest in other games...this losing is a new experience for me...:lol

The entire 90s and half of the 80s aside.

You also lost the genetic lottery when nature decided a chimp brain would be proper for you.

Koolaid_Man

you're right...you opened your mouths as I pissin by....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:06 PM
I'll bet $500 koolaid starts at least 3 more threads by the end of the week

one my Laker brothers take that bet....:lol

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 09:10 PM
one my Laker brothers take that bet....:lollol you can't even take that bet.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:12 PM
lol you can't even take that bet.

no I can't...I'm on welfare...:hat

DMC
05-11-2011, 09:13 PM
one thing about DMC that will always admire...he's always going to have Napoleon's Syndrome and he's always going to have nappy hair...it goes hand in hand with little angry black men...:lol
Cool I get nappy hair. I guess bald is out.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Where's your proof Richards didn't pay you? How do we know you weren't lying to make him, a long time rival of yours, look bad?

From the way you've carried yourself, I'm not sure who to believe. After all, Richards has always showed respect to me while you've been going at me from the beginning.

I know I have this unfair reputation as a welcher, but I was just trolling Cobbler pretty hard when at the time and I was pretty successful tbh..

I was looking for the post where he basically said anybody metting on the net is a fool and he never intended to pay me.

Ill find it if he hasnt deleted it but he has outright said on here we was trolling and welched so deal with it.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks for standing by me Cobbler...hahahaha....:"Let Them Eat Red Meat"....

Kyle Orton
05-11-2011, 09:17 PM
no I can't...I'm on welfare...:hat

Is that why you take dates to jack in the box?

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Let me let you guys in on a secret to my success....

Hate Fuels....that's it and that's all...

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 09:18 PM
I was looking for the post where he basically said anybody metting on the net is a fool and he never intended to pay me.

Ill find it if he hasnt deleted it but he has outright said on here we was trolling and welched so deal with it.

Kool said the exact same thing. Says he won't pay, cause Culburn advised against it, then at the same time tries to get ambiguous with shit like "I won't pay twice," which you somehow give the benefit of the doubt.

And last I saw, Richards says he paid you. Who do I believe? Richards has always treated me with respect.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Is that why you take dates to jack in the box?

Sure why not...:lol I just don't eat the shit....I'll buy em a burger but I a love my flat stomach....

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Let me let you guys in on a secret to my success....

Hate Fuels....that's it and that's all...

Well, think it's time to pick a new secret, cause a person who's never seen 500.00 in the real really can't be considered "successful."

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
lol success

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Kool said the exact same thing. Says he won't pay, cause Culburn advised against it, then at the same time tries to get ambiguous with shit like "I won't pay twice," which you somehow give the benefit of the doubt.

And last I saw, Richards says he paid you. Who do I believe? Richards has always treated me with respect.

:lmao....come here boy and give me some suga....thanks....

now embrace me as your father...

cobbler
05-11-2011, 09:27 PM

You never saw Richards say he paid me. He has admitted he welched. Not me. He posted it. You are lying....again.

I have had enough of this. You will get no more of my time discussing it.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Well, think it's time to pick a new secret, cause a person who's never seen 500.00 in the real really can't be considered "successful."

I will tell you a secret Mid...One of my cousins fell victim to California's 3 strike Law...my dad tried to help him but nothing he can do for him now...He's serving life...when I go home I always drop by to see him he's in San Quentin. He asks me to check on his kids from time to time and offers to pay me and I never accept his money...Now he asks another cousin of mine and my other cousin always take the money...Anyway I was visiting my cousin last year and he said J... I wanna show you something...He pulled out 225 grand cash out of a shoe box in his closet...So yes I've seen 5 bills...:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 09:30 PM
lol lifer with money.

lol shoebox.

Extended dumbass family.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2011, 09:33 PM
lol lifer with money.

lol shoebox.

Extended dumbass family.

you never know what kinda apples will fall from that family tree...but I turned out great...:lol

ChumpDumper
05-11-2011, 09:35 PM
you never know what kinda apples will fall from that family tree...but I turned out great...:lolA broke liar who can only buy one burger at Jack in the Box on a date.

A Jack in the Box date.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 09:37 PM

How do we know he wasn't just messing with you because he likes getting under your skin? That isn't proof.

redzero
05-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Koolaid_Man is probably itching to call somebody "fag," "gay," or "homo" right now, but he won't since I pointed out how he overuses those terms.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 09:49 PM
How do we know he wasn't just messing with you because he likes getting under your skin? That isn't proof.

Exactly. It's even possible that Richards paid cobbler but when cobbler continued to call him a welcher, Richards threw his hands up in the air and went with it, knowing cobbler would never vindicate him. At that point, might as well.

Cobbler has no proof that Richards didn't pay him.

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 09:52 PM
This is just painful to watch at this point.

tlongII
05-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Horrible thread, tbh. Not one mention of me.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Exactly. It's even possible that Richards paid cobbler but when cobbler continued to call him a welcher, Richards threw his hands up in the air and went with it, knowing cobbler would never vindicate him. At that point, might as well.

Cobbler has no proof that Richards didn't pay him.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174568&highlight=cobbler&page=2

Guys, no more personal attack please. This is a basketball forum. Cobbler, I'm sorry you actually believed I'll honor the bet. You have to be a moron to actually put weight on a trolls bet.

I'm an assistant manager @ Gap. I don't make much money. Next year I'm planning to propose to my half asian GF who looks just like Kelly Hu. She's a gem, sometimes I keep asking myself why she's going out with me, it probably has something to do with the fact I'm a good dresser, I don;t know maybe. So I keep telling myself, she deserves a pretty decent sized, colorless rock.

Look, I love ST. Its a great site full of quality trolls and a very, very few knowledgeable posters. I'm sorry but I'm not going to donate 10% of my 2 week paycheck here, no offense to Kori but Japan just lost thousands of people, they can use any help they can get, I'm giving my $100 there instead.

Cobbler, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here but whatever it is, its not working. You have so much hate inside you and your obsession on me and HarlemHeat is really disturbing. No man over 30 Years of age should act like that.

Listen Cobb, I know the world out there can be pretty tough on you sometimes and this site may be your only refuge so I'm going to let you have this moment.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 09:59 PM

He admitted it. Far more than Kool has done and you expect me to side with your sorry ass. Just showing your hypocritical colors here DPG. Im done with this topic. I spent a few extra mins after I said that earlier to find the post.

Take it for what its worth. My deal with ChrisR was long over and I wrote it off. 100.00 bucks is diddley. I only bring it up everytime you bring up your bet to show you for the hypocrit you are. Nothing more.

Have fun.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 10:06 PM
He paid and was just getting under your skin to make you appear even more foolish.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 10:07 PM
He admitted it. Far more than Kool has done and you expect me to side with your sorry ass. Just showing your hypocritical colors here DPG. Im done with this topic. I spent a few extra mins after I said that earlier to find the post.

Take it for what its worth. My deal with ChrisR was long over and I wrote it off. 100.00 bucks is diddley. I only bring it up everytime you bring up your bet to show you for the hypocrit you are. Nothing more.

Have fun.

Kool admitted he welshed.

Nick Manning
05-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Horrible thread, tbh. Not one mention of me.

Unbeavable.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:17 PM
He paid and was just getting under your skin to make you appear even more foolish.

Believe what you wish. You only make my point stronger. Thank you for that. :toast

And to prove it... You will not hear another word from me about the ChrisR welch. Its over and done and I am at peace with it. I only brought it up as you brought yours to prove my point. Its been proven many times over. No more from me.

I'm guessing, it won't be the last from you Mid... uhhh DPG.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 10:18 PM
:lol Strong points

:lol Only getting stronger

:lol Thinking your trolling me

DMC
05-11-2011, 10:29 PM
LOL failed quit thread fails