PDA

View Full Version : Pistons have belts, what should Spurs have?

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:03 AM
The Pistons have their Belts, and now I'm getting jealous :rolleyes

What item that's original can the Spurs use to show off if they were to win this championship?

Here are my suggestions:

Cool Cowboy hats:
http://www.glowproductions.com.au/images/picture_cowboy-hat.gif

Even better, they all can come out to the court on their own:
http://www.icaainc.com/images/Mag%20White%20Horse.jpg

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:04 AM
If they were to sweep the Pistons?
http://www.mystandlace.com/images/broom.jpg

Ginofan
06-09-2005, 11:05 AM
How bout we just stick to rings? We don't have to flaunt our winning ways...everyone already knows we are the best. :D

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-09-2005, 11:06 AM
How about 18 carat spurs?

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Since we have a huge international squad
http://www.asianreporter.com/stories/national/2004/50-p09-GreenCard.jpg

Sense
06-09-2005, 11:07 AM

lol good one...

PistonFreak
06-09-2005, 11:07 AM
What item that's original can the Spurs use to show off if they were to win this championship?

Miss Vibramouth blow-up dolls.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Miss Vibramouth blow-up dolls.

:lmao

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Even better, each starter can come out with their own Desperate Housewife!
http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Desperate.Housewives.cast.jpg

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Of course we'll be adding a million diamonds and gold to all these.

Sense
06-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Even better, each starter can come out with their own Desperate Housewife!
http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Desperate.Housewives.cast.jpg

lol I guess one's taken...

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Manu can come out with his very own personalized:
http://pages.prodigy.net/volksware/volksware/link_files/PATFLIP-LGPIC.jpg

combs84
06-09-2005, 11:15 AM
How about some of these ? :)

http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/Band_Aid_Toy_Story_enlarge.jpg

fraga
06-09-2005, 11:17 AM
What should Spurs have....how about Class....I swear those belts are the dumbest f*cking things I've seen...I mean that's just retarded...

sa_butta
06-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Nothing, just win the damn game then get the hardware.
Let them come in here looking like they won a wrestling match. We will just let the game do the talking, like always.

Kori Ellis
06-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Sombreros?

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:26 AM
What should Spurs have....how about Class....I swear those belts are the dumbest f*cking things I've seen...I mean that's just retarded...

Exactly why I made this thread. For those too nervous about tonights game: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN :) and to make fun of the dumb belts

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Rasho can sport this:
http://deanoman.com/z102209.JPG

bdubya
06-09-2005, 11:32 AM
I'd recommend a good collection of spinners, spoons and maybe some pork baits... :lol

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs_fishing_240.jpg

T Park
06-09-2005, 11:33 AM
a chair??

IMO, get a jewel encrusted Hard Hat.

You bring the hard hat to work, but, since its a championship hard hat its diamond filled.

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 11:35 AM
I'd recommend a good collection of spinners, spoons and maybe some pork baits... :lol

Hey maybe Pistons can put those belts to good use, throw them to the bottom of the ocean to attract fish! :lol

sa_butta
06-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Exactly why I made this thread. For those too nervous about tonights game: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN :) and to make fun of the dumb beltsIn that case how about some drinks for the Team

http://www.fredlet.com/archive/90s_images/Whoop_Ass.jpg

Gatita
06-09-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't get the belt thing. This is basketball not wrestling. What a bunch of morons! What's next a diamond encrusted goblet? :rolleyes

geerussell
06-09-2005, 11:59 AM
They could go the Hornets route and come out wearing capes. Of course people are still laughing at the Hornets almost three years later so maybe that's not such a hot idea.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't get the belt thing. This is basketball not wrestling. What a bunch of morons! What's next a diamond encrusted goblet?

http://entimg.msn.com/i/io/ar/0209/liljohn_200x250.jpg "Yea-uh!"

CosmicCowboy
06-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Official Spurs wall safes to keep all those rings in...Malik could have certainly used one...

MiNuS
06-09-2005, 12:15 PM
those belts better be real tight if you know what I mean .....

spurschick
06-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Diamond-encrusted thongs

Sonia_TX
06-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Diamond-encrusted thongs

Ouch!

Sonia_TX
06-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Ouch!

Wait...did you mean thongs like flip flops or underwear? lol

spurschick
06-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Wait...did you mean thongs like flip flops or underwear? lol

Underwear :lol

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 01:13 PM
There you Spurs fans go thinking again.
The belts are great. They represent champions... Not WWE.
I do have a few things that the Spurs team could use, if it makes them feel better...
1) milk bucket
2) fishing pole- needed 4 when they drop 4 straight
3) copy of SI with the repeating champs on cover
4) Sombraros

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 01:15 PM
There you Spurs fans go thinking again.

there you go again, NOT thinking by lumping ALL Spurs fans into a single mindset.

wildbill2u

Spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle" as the song says.

Gatita
The belt are ridiculous! The other night they were trying to put one on Barkley and he pushed that piece of shit away! :lol

bigbendbruisebrother
06-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Detroit walked off that plane like Joe Foreman did in Zaire in 1974. The Spurs will handle the Pistons just like Ali did in the rumble in the jungle.

Spurs, boma ye!

There ain't but one thing we need:
http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/images/basketball/balls/tim_duncan_large.jpg

Dre_7
06-09-2005, 01:19 PM
The belts are great. They represent champions... Not WWE.

Right, they are only replica WWE belts, but they dont represent WWE. :lol

http://collegian.csufresno.edu/archive/2005/01/31/news/images/HHH_web.jpghttp://www.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/buck/img/dec04/belt1203.jpg

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Champion belts with gold plated plastic and rhinestone diamonds. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-09-2005, 01:22 PM
I would say that if the Pistons have belts, we should have Larry O'Brien trophies.

Many of them.

Trooper 2112
06-09-2005, 01:23 PM
The belt are ridiculous! The other night they were trying to put one on Barkley and he pushed that piece of shit away! :lol
That was funny. You could see it in his face he was like, get that piece of shit away from me. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I would say that if the Pistons have belts, we should have Larry O'Brien trophies.

Many of them.

:lmao :lmao

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:25 PM
That was funny. You could see it in his face he was like, get that piece of shit away from me. :lol

He was probably thinking, "You got to be joking!"

JamStone
06-09-2005, 01:26 PM
If you don't like the belts, that's fine. It's something fun and original, and some people like them. And, Manu said in one of his interviews that he'd take one if the Spurs win the series.

Exactly what's ridiculous about the belts? I guess you can't have any fun winning a championship. Let's just keep it boring ... For those of you who think they're ridiculous, get a personality and a sense of humor.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:29 PM
If you don't like the belts, that's fine. It's something fun and original, and some people like them. And, Manu said in one of his interviews that he'd take one if the Spurs win the series.

Exactly what's ridiculous about the belts? I guess you can't have any fun winning a championship. Let's just keep it boring ... For those of you who think they're ridiculous, get a personality and a sense of humor.

What the hell is so original about a belt? It has been used in wrestling for decades. So, if by taking another "sport's" (and I use that term loosely) idea and trying to make it your own is original, then I should get a personality and a sense of humor. :rolleyes What's wrong with keeping tradition? If it ain't broke, don't fit it.

SpursWoman
06-09-2005, 01:30 PM

Nice try. :flipoff :lol :lol

They could go the Hornets route and come out wearing capes. Of course people are still laughing at the Hornets almost three years later so maybe that's not such a hot idea.

True! :lol :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-09-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.american50s.co.uk/C.jpg

well...it IS Detroit after all...

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 01:32 PM
I have a feeling the town of San Antonio or better yet, the state of Texas is a little "Up tight"..... Get out of the sun, son..
The belt represents a Champion. I know it's from the WWE. Missin the point..

FearDaFro
06-09-2005, 01:35 PM
I have a feeling the town of San Antonio or better yet, the state of Texas is a little "Up tight"..... Get out of the sun, son..

It's a napolean complex, if you ask me......

the 18th most important city in texas tends to get a little defensive about things.....

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:39 PM

And the WWE represents acting, being a fake, and bullshit in general.

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 01:40 PM

the 18th most important city in texas tends to get a little defensive about things.....

It's like that one movie where everything is blk and white until someone shows the town color. San Antonio is THAT town and WE'RE the color..
Don't worry citizens of Texas. We will show you how to live after the series.
You won't be happy with the results, but you will finally have some color. RED-WHITE- BLUE to be exact.. :hat

JamStone
There was a time when NBA championship teams did not have parades. There was a time when NBA championship teams did not have banner ceremonies the following year.

The belts are original because no other NBA championship team did it before. Sure, it's kind of poking fun of the wrestling. But, if you can't see why it's original or creative for basketball players to floss championship belts, then I don't know what to say.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it??? How is wearing championship belts "FIXING" anything? It's just something to have fun with. I can't believe some of you Spurs fans are even making a deal out of it.

Gatita

Your crazy. It is not being defensive. It is having an opinion. I am not defending anything. :rolleyes

samikeyp
I have a feeling the town of San Antonio or better yet, the state of Texas is a little "Up tight".....

More ignorant blanket statements..shoulda figured.

Fro..I expected this from the troll but not you...you have always been pretty classy.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:42 PM
to floss championship belts, then I don't know what to say.

That is the difference between SA and Detriot, we don't have to be a show off to anyone or show off anything.

picnroll
06-09-2005, 01:44 PM
I suggest clown hats should the Pistons win this year.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I suggest clown hats should the Pistons win this year.

Like I said before, I am surprised they didn't decide on "diamond" encrusted goblets.

FearDaFro
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
More ignorant blanket statements..shoulda figured.

Fro..I expected this from the troll but not you...you have always been pretty classy.

Well, you can only take so much crap before you decide to dish a little of it back.....

HULKAROCK
Your crazy. It is not being defensive. It is having an opinion. I am not defending anything. :rolleyes

There's not one person in this thread that said it was a cool idea but all over the league it has been getting a great response. All because the Pistons have it is why the Spurs fans don't like it. They could of rolled up in Corvettes and the S/A fans would have said that was dumb...

samikeyp
I don't really see the big deal about the Pistons having belts....as I have said many times in this forum (even though the Pistons fans in this thread are choosing to ignore it) Its their choice. They won the title and wanted to do something different. So they wore them from the bus into the hotel...who cares? If they had wore them into the SBC...that would be one thing. It wouldn't be my choice of expression but its theirs and as the champs they have that right as long as they keep it in the bounds of good taste as so far, they have.

Johnny_Blaze_47
"Pleasantville" smack.

We'll keep our teenage pregnancy rates and overweight citizens. That just means we like our food and our sex.

You keep your riots, declining economy, cold weather and shitty baseball and football teams.

/Sarcasm

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Well, you can only take so much crap before you decide to dish a little of it back.....

so you are going to get personal.....damn I thought you were better than that.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:48 PM
There's not one person in this thread that said it was a cool idea but all over the league it has been getting a great response. All because the Pistons have it is why the Spurs fans don't like it. They could of rolled up in Corvettes and the S/A fans would have said that was dumb...

The Spurs could have gotten the belts and I still would have that it was dumb. So shut your piehole.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 01:49 PM
It's like that one movie where everything is blk and white until someone shows the town color. San Antonio is THAT town and WE'RE the color..
Don't worry citizens of Texas. We will show you how to live after the series.
You won't be happy with the results, but you will finally have some color. RED-WHITE- BLUE to be exact

and the ignorant stereotyping continues....

tlongII
06-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I think the Spurs should have flowers or ribbons...something like that.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-09-2005, 01:51 PM
If your team has such a inferiority complex that they need a reminder of their championship around their waist, then more power to them. Did the Spurs go out and get "We're #1" baseball hats made after Phil Jackson questioned the validity of their 99 championship? No.
Personally I think all the belts do is make them look like big blue and white cigars. And the Spurs are about to smoke 'em.

picnroll
06-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Pop would have pole axed the first Spur dumb enough to bring one of those things out. Spurs actually believe in humility. Pop didn't even want them to call them themselves the champions the following year because he said that was last years' team. Pistons seem to have this insecurity constantly needing validation from without. Not the Spurs style. Fact is as players they simply appear more mature and intelligent. I think the personnas of Duncan vs Rasheed pretty well sums it up.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-09-2005, 01:52 PM
You know what's sad about all the smack. If I were to pick a group of players I like (not counting the Spurs), it'd be the Pistons.

Rip has been one of my favorite players since college.

'Sheed is so intense when he plays and can hit a jumper. Chauncey went through a lot of downs and worked to make it a big up now (liked him since his days at CU). Tayshaun is just a freak who can play and follows the team concept. Ben has that blue-collar style of play - does all the dirty work without having to have the pub.

The Pistons have players that you love to hate because they're good and not on your team but would probably take in a second (with the exception of 'Sheed for a lot of people).

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Too bad people can't talk about basketball.

picnroll
06-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I think the Spurs should have flowers or ribbons...something like that.
Jailblazers will probably get engraved ankle monitors.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Jailblazers will probably get engraved ankle monitors.

You forgot, "diamond" encrusted ankle monitors. :lol

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 01:57 PM

:lmao :lmao Cool idea? :lmao

If you think it's a cool idea, you a damn nerd who should be watching WWF

The truth is the Pistons did it to clown around, same reason I started this thread. It's you who should relax, the big D has you all uptight.

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 01:57 PM
If the Spurs win will the belt change hands? I think that would be pretty cool :lol

Also, if the Spurs were to win would Malik get a ring?

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 01:58 PM
If the Spurs win will the belt change hands? I think that would be pretty cool :lol

:lol I think each team should get on the mike and talk shit before every quarter, like in the wwf

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:00 PM
:lol I think each team should get on the mike and talk shit before every quarter, like in the wwf

Why not choke a bitch? I forgot that is not original it has already been done, to a Pistons fan.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-09-2005, 02:01 PM

It's up to the Spurs who gets rings from what Kori's said. I think Malik will get one... if we win.

JamStone
06-09-2005, 02:01 PM
If your team has such a inferiority complex that they need a reminder of their championship around their waist, then more power to them. Did the Spurs go out and get "We're #1" baseball hats made after Phil Jackson questioned the validity of their 99 championship? No.
Personally I think all the belts do is make them look like big blue and white cigars. And the Spurs are about to smoke 'em.

What do you think an "NBA CHAMPIONS" baseball hat is???

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Why not choke a bitch? I forgot that is not original it has already been done, to a Pistons fan.

:lol oh shit

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:02 PM
What do you think an "NBA CHAMPIONS" baseball hat is???

I believe he was referring to something "extra" in addition to the usual stuff the league gives out.

JamStone
06-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Call it an insecurity complex all you want. But, a thread this long on a Spurs message board ONLY TALKING about the Pistons championship belts kind of speaks volumes about some of you Spurs fans.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Call it an insecurity complex all you want. But, a thread this long on a Spurs message board ONLY TALKING about the Pistons championship belts kind of speaks volumes about some of you Spurs fans.

Fair point but some of you Pistons fans have added to the length with personal attacks. (not you)

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 02:07 PM

If the Spurs had done it I would've thought it was just as ridicules. This is my OPINION.
Of course, the Spurs wouldn't have done it casue Pop doesn't put up with those kind of shenanigans. So we don't have to worry about that.
The reason most Spurs fans (most , not all.. some here do think it was an ok idead) don't like them is becasue we all tend to have the same mentality as the Spurs organization. = non flashy, sticking with the facts, focusing on next year instead of rolling in the limelight of the win.

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:08 PM
"Pleasantville" smack.

We'll keep our teenage pregnancy rates and overweight citizens. That just means we like our food and our sex.

You keep your riots, declining economy, cold weather and shitty baseball and football teams.

/Sarcasm
That's fine. But when you guys run out of vehicles, don't come crying to Detroit.. (OK, there were a couple folks that said the belts were their preference) This is all harmless smack anyway.
Don't even tell me you're driving foreign...

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Its not harmless when it gets personal, on either side.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:09 PM
That's fine. But when you guys run out of vehicles, don't come crying to Detroit.. (OK, there were a couple folks that said the belts were their preference) This is all harmless smack anyway.

Yup!

MiNuS
06-09-2005, 02:10 PM
If the Spurs had done it I would've thought it was just as ridicules. This is my OPINION.
Of course, the Spurs wouldn't have done it casue Pop doesn't put up with those kind of shenanigans. So we don't have to worry about that.
The reason most Spurs fans (most , not all.. some here do think it was an ok idead) don't like them is becasue we all tend to have the same mentality as the Spurs organization. = non flashy, sticking with the facts, focusing on next year instead of rolling in the limelight of the win.

thats RIGHT! I am SO anti flashy , I rather wear a black shirt, rather than
purchase one @ $20-$30! Everyone knows I'm a Spurs fan,anyway.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:10 PM

well, there is one thing we have in common! :)

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 02:11 PM

read the news, by next year, everyone is gonna be ordering their cars from Japan :lol

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-09-2005, 02:12 PM
You know, when they first rolled those belts out I thought it was funny as hell. Great idea. But why would you break them out now? Regardless, they could roll out thongs, hats or whatever else was mentioned in this thread and I wouldn't care, provided of course that they won.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-09-2005, 02:12 PM

http://media.scout.com/Media/Other/371383_ford.JPG

True, that's my beautiful 1999 Ford Ranger.

But you also have to remember, in a few years, we're all going to be driving Toyota Tacomas to the Alamodome to watch Major League Soccer. :lol

06-09-2005, 02:13 PM
read the news, by next year, everyone is gonna be ordering their cars from Japan :lol

I started doing that 5 years ago...

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:13 PM

Loosen up, bro. Spice up your life. Order the ravioli next time! Take a chance. Do you know what it takes to win a championship? Flying to city after city for 8 months? It takes a lot to win a championship. They are proud!

Xolotl
06-09-2005, 02:14 PM

I guess Im the only Spurs fan that actually thought those belts were pretty badass. And, like I said I hope if the Spurs wins Rasheed will hand his over to Timmy

nkdlunch
You know, when they first rolled those belts out I thought it was funny as hell. Great idea. But why would you break them out now?

That's what I thought. Plus where did they keep them stored for 1 whole year, in their trophy case???

picnroll
Hate to add insult to injury but Toyota's building a plant here.

btw it is smack. Pistons would be my second favorite team if I had one. Some people aren't getting that a little smack is part of the fun.

Gatita
Loosen up, bro. Spice up your life. Order the ravioli next time! Take a chance. Do you know what it takes to win a championship? Flying to city after city for 8 months? It takes a lot to win a championship. They are proud!

Sorry, she is not a bro! :lol

MiNuS
06-09-2005, 02:16 PM
The Belts in my view are like the Boxers trophy.The Pistons are like a boxer.

The Spurs are Lenox Lewis.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Do you know what it takes to win a championship

The Spurs won in 2003.

06-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Do you?

If you are referring to a fan's point of view then, yes since the Spurs won in 2003.

Fluke :lol

Just playin...

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:19 PM
I started doing that 5 years ago...
I can't even start a thread going in the direction of foreign v. Am made cars.
I won't do that. D Lion Fan? You live in Michigan and can honestly admit that you don't support the local economy? Unbelivable.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Fluke :lol

Just playin...

well....at least you didn't say asterisk! :lol

06-09-2005, 02:22 PM
I can't even start a thread going in the direction of foreign v. Am made cars.
I won't do that. D Lion Fan? You live in Michigan and can honestly admit that you don't support the local economy? Unbelivable.

When American automakers can provide the reliability, customer service, etc. that Japanese and German auto makers do, I will buy American.

I live here, wouldn't that suggest I support the local economy?

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:26 PM
When American automakers can provide the reliability, customer service, etc. that Japanese and German auto makers do, I will buy American.

No shit! :lol I am sad to say that I will not buy American either. My boyfriend spent 30k on a Mustang Mach 1....well, I can't say anything nice about that car, with the exception that it has a kick ass bose system. :lol

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:26 PM

Everyone supports the local economy where they live but when you take the primary source of income from the region and send your dollars outside of that, you're not supporting it. It would be like the people of Maine buying lobster from Idaho. No sense in arguing this point.
To the people who had the Ford or other, I commend you..

06-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Everyone supports the local economy where they live but when you take the primary source of income from the region and send your dollars outside of that, you're not supporting it. It would be like the people of Maine buying lobster from Idaho. No sense in arguing this point.
To the people who had the Ford or other, I commend you..

I'd buy the lobster from Idaho if it was proven better...

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:28 PM
I'd buy the lobster from Idaho if it was proven better...

:lol

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:29 PM
No shit! :lol I am sad to say that I will not buy American either. My boyfriend spent 30k on a Mustang Mach 1....well, I can't say anything nice about that car, with the exception that it has a kick ass bose system. :lol
The 05 Mustang is the car of the year. Can't keep them in the show room. Can't get a conv. if you tried.. Best selling car of 05. Your boyfriend is smart. If you get married, please let him do the financials.. Thanks.

MadDog73
06-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Right, they are only replica WWE belts, but they dont represent WWE. :lol

http://collegian.csufresno.edu/archive/2005/01/31/news/images/HHH_web.jpghttp://www.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/buck/img/dec04/belt1203.jpg

Here's my problem with the belts:

Wrestling is fake. Are the Pistons saying that the NBA is fake, or that they are fake?

I mean, you would never see Tim Duncan wearing this gaudy piece of shit.

Unlike :fro

picnroll
06-09-2005, 02:31 PM
How about one of these little numbers for Ben if the Pistons win.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/sirenssecrets_1848_79029050

Even Piston red. Just a suggestion.

06-09-2005, 02:32 PM

Wrestling is fake. Are the Pistons saying that the NBA is fake, or that they are fake?

Blasphemer! Wrestling is not fake.

-Milli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:32 PM
The 05 Mustang is the car of the year. Can't keep them in the show room. Can't get a conv. if you tried.. Best selling car of 05. Your boyfriend is smart. If you get married, please let him do the financials.. Thanks.

Your an idiot. Ford is having a hard time selling their product period. Toyota has had a 20 something increase in car sales. I've seen plenty of Ford Mustangs on the lots. Problem is when people go in to trade their old ones they won't get crap for them. Plus, the new are more expensive.

His Mach 1 is a 2003. They only made them for two years, in limited amounts. So yes, he was smart for buying one. :)

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:34 PM

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:34 PM

I think what they're saying is there's room on that belt for the 05 season.
:fro

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:35 PM

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Your an idiot. Ford is having a hard time selling their product period. Toyota has had a 20 something increase in car sales. I've seen plenty of Ford Mustangs on the lots. Problem is when people go in to trade their old ones they won't get crap for them. Plus, the new are more expensive.

His Mach 1 is a 2003. They only made them for two years, in limited amounts. So yes, he was smart for buying one. :)

Smart for buying the car, dumb for dating you.. (idiot) I know you are but what am I? Childish. 20 something increase? And maybe a 5% thing-a-ma jigger profit margin on the whatever it is..!? Please stop now with your debate before I bury you in your ignorance..

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Smart for buying the car, dumb for dating you

you wouldn't say that if you saw her! :tu

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 02:41 PM

yeah. :rolleyes we have no idea what it takes.
we found those 2 rings on the sidewalk.

06-09-2005, 02:42 PM

This thread is worthless without pics!

Gatita
06-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Smart for buying the car, dumb for dating you.. (idiot) I know you are but what am I? Childish. 20 something increase? And maybe a 5% thing-a-ma jigger profit margin on the whatever it is..!? Please stop now with your debate before I bury you in your ignorance..

All I have to say is:

http://img218.echo.cx/img218/6989/english6iv.png

I couldn't understand a single word you said.

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 02:46 PM

Gaitica is HOT.

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 02:47 PM
This thread is worthless without pics!

go to the Club, and look for thread titled "Introduicing lady marmalade"

TNT21
06-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Those belts are so cheesy! The other night while they were showing them off on TNT, they clearly said that it had no real diamonds or jewels. FAKE ASS BALLA's!! How can you be a "Real" (Rasheed "scruffy ass, beard" Wallace) BALLA if yo shit ain't real??

MadDog73
06-09-2005, 02:48 PM
I think what they're saying is there's room on that belt for the 05 season.
:fro

:lol There's room on that belt for everyone to stand on and go fishing, too!

HULKAROCK
All I have to say is:

http://img218.echo.cx/img218/6989/english6iv.png

I couldn't understand a single word you said.

Because it's ALL ABOUT YOU! Boy o boy, do i feel so bad for your boyfriend. NOt only did he go out and by a new car to impress you, you probably sat there and said "it's ok".. High maint. The sad thing is, if you're good looking, there will always be a guy that will put up with your garbage. The good thing is, the smart ones always figure it out and unload. Oh well..
I'm sorry. We should be talking B ball. Good luck to everyone. Enjoy the belts tonight..

Gatita
Ford

Month

Car: 92,237 vs. 95,735, up 4 percent

Truck: 174,194 vs. 201,782, down 6 percent

Vehicle: 266,431 vs. 297,517, down 3 percent

Year-to-date

Car: 421,594 vs. 415,280, up 3 percent

Truck: 816,498 vs. 896,125, down 7 percent

Vehicle: 1,238,092 vs. 1,311,405, down 4 percent

Toyota

Month

Car: 116,271 vs. 110,762, up 14 percent

Truck: 85,222 vs. 91,658, up 1 percent

Vehicle: 201,493 vs. 202,420, up 8 percent

Year-to-date

Car: 525,036 vs. 437,778, up 22 percent

Truck: 394,159 vs. 396,493, up 1 percent

Vehicle: 919,195 vs. 834,271, up 12 percent

So :stfu

SpursWoman
06-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Its not harmless when it gets personal, on either side.

Mikey, it's impossible for someone to get personal when they don't know a damn thing about you....lighten up. :)

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Here ya go, LionsFan (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17922) sixth one down, I believe.
What do you think - is braving the claws worth tapping this?

HULKAROCK
06-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Come back and see me when Toyota's number 1. Ok?

06-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Here ya go, LionsFan (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17922) sixth one down, I believe.
What do you think - is braving the claws worth tapping this?

Spicy...

SpursWoman
06-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I thought the belts, while cheezy, were pretty funny. I would think they would be just wrong if the Spurs did something like that.

samikeyp
06-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Mikey, it's impossible for someone to get personal when they don't know a damn thing about you....lighten up.

But they said....and I can't let....but...and then....ah hell, forget it. SW again proves to be the voice of calm and reason. Tilting at windmills again, aren't I? :)You know how we locals are...always "defending" things! :lol

Gatita
06-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Come back and see me when Toyota's number 1. Ok?

:owned

bdubya
06-09-2005, 03:46 PM

Depends on my mood. My first ride was a '68 ragtop Camaro, but here's my current stable:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9abcbdd4/15d5/__sr_/ec06.jpg?phrSLqCBwP26zjtv

It's a sheet-metal UN in my own backyard!

CosmicCowboy
06-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Those belts will look great with a rod holder and bait bucket attached.

geerussell
06-09-2005, 04:06 PM
The perfect Spurs adornment if they should win...

http://www.abfab.co.uk/ProductImages/S21181.jpg

Arsenal of Democracy
06-09-2005, 04:08 PM
The Pistons have their Belts, and now I'm getting jealous :rolleyes

Here are my suggestions:

]

How about a nice new purse to go with your skirts?

Extra Stout
06-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Don't even tell me you're driving foreign...Toyota is building a huge truck assembly plant in San Antonio.

WayDowntownBang
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
/wave San Antonio.

First post in here, and it's already a battleground.

Personally, I like the Belts. I'm from Detroit, and think the belts add personality to a team that's proud of their championships. It's original in basketball. You haven't seen that in the NBA, or any of the four major sports before, so it's new.

I'm hoping to hang around these forums for the next week or so. I'm predicting Pistons in 6.

There are dipshit fans in both cities, and it's obvious from these forums that this is a fact. There's a difference between spouting from the lip, and talking good sports. Personally, I think this is going to be one of the best Finals in recent memory, and I go back 28 years. You want an all-star game performance, with no defense and the only competition being who can throw a ball at a hoop more? You could have had Miami vs. Phoenix.

Want basketball played the way it SHOULD be played?

Welcome to the Finals. Detroit vs. San Antonio.

Go ahead and talk trash. It's what makes being a fan fun.

.. and for the record, more Toyotas are built by Americans than Japanese, in plants built and processed in this county. Food for thought.

nkdlunch
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Detroit fans start imitating Detroit's dumb ass belts: :lol
http://pathwayjr.com:8001/Pictures/School/Common/Fall98-Spring99/WWF-Jesse-Pose.jpg

Extra Stout
06-09-2005, 04:22 PM
If the Spurs win the championship, Manu should give each of his teammates that wraparound torso ribbon that every Latin American President wears.

Pop should give each player one of those "Rabbit" wine openers.

Rasho and Beno can give out monogrammed man-purses.

Tim will let each of his teammates beat him at one video game.

The most fitting thing for Tony to give out would be a sexually transmitted disease, so maybe we'll just skip him.

Gatita
06-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Detroit fans start imitating Detroit's dumb ass belts: :lol
http://pathwayjr.com:8001/Pictures/School/Common/Fall98-Spring99/WWF-Jesse-Pose.jpg

:lmao they will wear them proudly in their trailer parks

Gatita
06-09-2005, 04:24 PM
The most fitting thing for Tony to give out would be a sexually transmitted disease, so maybe we'll just skip him.

picnroll
06-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Maybe in the spirit of Detroit and in support of the local economy Pistons could wear radiator belts this year if they win?

SpursWoman
06-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Pop should give each player one of those "Rabbit" wine openers

Oh, damn....you're supposed to use those for opening wine?!? :oops :nerd

WayDowntownBang
06-09-2005, 04:29 PM
I remember the first couple of posts in this thread, they were pretty funny.

Now, they're just .. not funny.

Shelly
06-09-2005, 04:30 PM
I can't believe this turned in to what kind of car you drive thread.

bdubya
06-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I can't believe this turned in to what kind of car you drive thread.

Cheer up. It's now a "I can't believe where this thread has drifted" thread.