PDA

View Full Version : Lakaluva has signed in everyday for like the past 3 years...

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 04:17 PM
averaging like 3049302 posts per day.

Why the sudden disappearance?

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 04:24 PM
You ain't gettin' that money if that's what this is all about.

No.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 04:24 PM
You ain't gettin' that money if that's what this is all about.

No.

You speak for Luva?

djohn2oo8
05-11-2011, 04:25 PM
averaging like 3049302 posts per day.

Why the sudden disappearance?

He was truly embarrassed by the Naruto thing to the point that he posts exclusively at narutoforums now

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 04:26 PM
You speak for Luva?

Well, his mother does, but, I'm next.

Cry Havoc
05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
New season of Naruto? Just guessing.

djohn2oo8
05-11-2011, 04:36 PM
In a roundabout way, Kabuto now admires Naruto. Indirectly, through his ability to well...exist, Naruto made another one of his infamous "OMG, I'm a Naruto fanboy now! LOLZ!!!" conversions of a character like he did to Inari, Gaara, Neji, Sai...etc etc. I mean, Kabuto straight out says "Yeah, Naruto! You gave me a purpose to live again! W00t! You rawk!"

Of course, the difference here is that Gaara and Neji obviously have the hots for Naruto. Kabuto is probably still very much in love with Orochimaru. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/toung.gif

So, can we add Kabuto to the list or was the merging of DNA and still being evil part way too weird to make him a converted Narutard? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/blink1.gif

:lmao:lmao:lmao

TE
05-11-2011, 04:45 PM
He's apparently been very active on the naruto forums.

http://www.narutoforums.com/search.php?searchid=9506084

redzero
05-11-2011, 04:49 PM
It's funny to look at luva's fake black guy shtick on here, then see him post like a normal person on the naruto forum.

xellos88330
05-11-2011, 04:55 PM
It's funny to look at luva's fake black guy shtick on here, then see him post like a normal person on the naruto forum.

No, he goes anime fanboy for that.

JamStone
05-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Honestly, I usually don't care and would just ignore this. But this is a private matter between the two of you so instead of starting threads and bumping old ones, I'd suggest taking it to private messaging.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Honestly, I usually don't care and would just ignore this. But this is a private matter between the two of you so instead of starting threads and bumping old ones, I'd suggest taking it to private messaging.

Wow, Jam! Thanks for the advice. Never would've thought to PM luva. Even when I was PMing him I didn't think about PMing him.

redzero
05-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Wow, Jam! Thanks for the advice. Never would've thought to PM luva. Even when I was PMing him I didn't think about PMing him.

Did you try PM'ing him?

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Did you try PM'ing him?

Hasn't crossed my mind actually.

JamStone
05-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Replace "taking" with "keeping."

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Replace "taking" with "keeping."

How is he supposed to even read a PM when he doesn't sign in?

But there's no doubt in my mind he checks Spurstalk while signed out.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Mid what was the bet again? Also, I told you that it was gone. I explained why. You aren't going to see that money.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Mid what was the bet again? Also, I told you that it was gone. I explained why. You aren't going to see that money.

GD rights yer not.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 05:23 PM

Really disappointed in Luva. I actually thought him different than Culburn and AIDS.

I lost a bet to Lakaluva. I paid.

"Lakaluva is someone I wouldn't mind having a beer with."

"Lakaluva is good people."

- midnightpulp

I suspect he's withholding the money because I really did hurt his feelings that much by going after his boyfriend Kool. Then of course this faggot culburn chimes in with his bullshit, and we know Luva wouldn't dare go against the word of his slave master...so yeah, I got welched on.

But in the end, we win. The fact that these assholes have to welch as revenge for our shit-talking shows just how top fuckin' tier we are as trolls.

Being bitchmade is all they have left when they can't stand behind a Lakers championship and frontrun.

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Really disappointed in Luva. I actually thought him different than Culburn and AIDS.

- midnightpulp

I suspect he's withholding the money because I really did hurt his feelings that much by going after his boyfriend Kool. Then of course this faggot culburn chimes in with his bullshit, and we know Luva wouldn't dare go against the word of his slave master...so yeah, I got welched on.

But in the end, we win. The fact that these assholes have to welch as revenge for our shit-talking shows just how top fuckin' tier we are as trolls.

Being bitchmade is all they have left when they can't stand behind a Lakers championship and frontrun.

Not a single cent are you getting. No. Absolutely not.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:33 PM

- midnightpulp

I told you this all started when I did Kool in when it was a serious bet that shut him up for good. Once that happened and I made him a ghost, Laka could never be the same as he was before because that would mean he not only lost his bet to you, but that he was a massive liar.

His rep online is something he really takes seriously, so we all knew this would happen.

InTheCrust
05-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Then of course this faggot culburn chimes in with his bullshit, and we know Luva wouldn't dare go against the word of his slave master...

Goddamn house nigga.

Spurtacus
05-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Lakers trolls will be back once the Mavs are eliminated. If the Mavs win it all then we might actually have a quiet summer.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 05:36 PM
They won't be back. You may see some ghosts floating around from time to time, but they're done.

Cessation
05-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I agree lakers have the worst trolls, that fall for "copy/paste" and "troll infiltration", then get naruto exposed.

Bill_Brasky
05-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Fuckin luva man, I actually had a little respect for the guy before he welched on you. Knowing that you paid his bitch ass and that he still pulled that shit is unforgivable.

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2013, 10:16 PM
:downspin: