PDA

View Full Version : Chris Richards, since you're in here, did you pay Cobbler?

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 08:39 PM
You know, I don't know who to believe since cobbler has no proof that you didn't pay him.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Guys, no more personal attack please. This is a basketball forum. Cobbler, I'm sorry you actually believed I'll honor the bet. You have to be a moron to actually put weight on a trolls bet.

I'm an assistant manager @ Gap. I don't make much money. Next year I'm planning to propose to my half asian GF who looks just like Kelly Hu. She's a gem, sometimes I keep asking myself why she's going out with me, it probably has something to do with the fact I'm a good dresser, I don;t know maybe. So I keep telling myself, she deserves a pretty decent sized, colorless rock.

Look, I love ST. Its a great site full of quality trolls and a very, very few knowledgeable posters. I'm sorry but I'm not going to donate 10% of my 2 week paycheck here, no offense to Kori but Japan just lost thousands of people, they can use any help they can get, I'm giving my $100 there instead.

Cobbler, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here but whatever it is, its not working. You have so much hate inside you and your obsession on me and HarlemHeat is really disturbing. No man over 30 Years of age should act like that.

Listen Cobb, I know the world out there can be pretty tough on you sometimes and this site may be your only refuge so I'm going to let you have this moment.

DMC
05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Trolls trolling trolls being trolled by trolls themselves.

Jt.ONE
05-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Trolls trolling trolls being trolled by trolls themselves.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PK-cGMssGuY/TXE_wa-zq0I/AAAAAAAAF8k/SYWGuIGcU9M/s1600/How%2BMany%2BXzibits%2BWould%2BXzibit%2BExhibit%2B If%2BXzibit%2BCould%2BExhibit%2BXzhibits.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Fkn fail

TE
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM
crofl