PDA

View Full Version : LOL Tiger Woods

Darth_Pelican
05-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Quitter :rollin

Letting a piece of pussy fuck you up in the head for years.

Sportcamper
05-12-2011, 11:22 AM
I don’t know enough about the guy to understand his downfall…I know that there are knowledgeable golfers/ sport fans in here…What are your thoughts? How does one go from dominating the sport to not being able to even compete…?

What does tlong think of this?

boutons_deux
05-12-2011, 11:29 AM
She made him "limp" ?

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2011, 11:31 AM
he's still a top 8 golfer and hasn't won anything in 2 years
what a shit sport

Findog
05-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Doesn't his ex-wife have pretty much full custody of the kids? That's probably what has him fucked up, not his ex. He lost getting to be a daily presence in his kid's lives.

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2011, 11:58 AM
lol charlie sheen wannabe

Jose Canseco
05-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Golf is a tough sport to dominate. I think that's what made Tigers first 10-12 years as a pro so impressive. Unlike other sports, even other individual sports like tennis, in golf you don't go up against one opponent at a time. You go up against every other pro each tournament. As a pro golfer, you can outplay the 20 next best golfers, and a rookie golfer or a middle of the pack pro has the weekend of his life and beats you out. You have to beat everybody to win tournaments.

I do think a lot of it is mental. He lost his edge, his mojo. He lost his image and I think it's affected his confidence. He's still relatively young enough to win a couple more majors but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

NewcastleKEG
05-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Golf is a tough sport to dominate. I think that's what made Tigers first 10-12 years as a pro so impressive. Unlike other sports, even other individual sports like tennis, in golf you don't go up against one opponent at a time. You go up against every other pro each tournament. As a pro golfer, you can outplay the 20 next best golfers, and a rookie golfer or a middle of the pack pro has the weekend of his life and beats you out. You have to beat everybody to win tournaments.

I do think a lot of it is mental. He lost his edge, his mojo. He lost his image and I think it's affected his confidence. He's still relatively young enough to win a couple more majors but I wouldn't bet the house on it.
I hear from Golf homers that the quality of play is way up. Who knows if Tiger would have been able to dominate today

Either way, the way ESPN tries to force feed Golf is disgusting. No one cared before and then a black guy started dominating and we all of a sudden had to start carrying

Didn't care then, don't care now and won't care after he's gone

DMC
05-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Poor guy.... it must suck to have millions and free to do whatever the hell you want. I couldn't imagine it. Based god be with him.

symple19
05-12-2011, 03:21 PM
lol him saying that this was a physical issue and not a 6 over par 42 on the front nine issue.