PDA

View Full Version : Good Riddance

Horse
05-12-2011, 12:38 PM
It's not official but I'm really hoping that fat overrated piece of shit shaq retires and hopefully we never hear from him again.

hater
05-12-2011, 12:50 PM
:( I thought this was about Dick and Bonner leaving :(

wrong forum :pctoss

unforeseen
05-12-2011, 01:45 PM

That was exactly what I thought too.

TJastal
05-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Horse can post whatever he wants as long as he keeps the same avatar. :D

stxspurs
05-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Smh....all excited for nothin! Who cares about shaq!

TwelveGs210
05-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Whats up with all the non-spurs related crap lately? Downstairs is pretty active you know.

ATXSPUR
05-12-2011, 08:18 PM
While we're on the subject, who wants to cue up the first, "Shaq to Spurs?" thread of the offseason?

wunderkindepiphany
05-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Shaqs a legend dude quit being a bitchass hater.

DMC
05-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Shaq is one of the greatest personalities to ever grace professional sports. It will be a less interesting league when he's gone.

DMC
05-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Whats up with all the non-spurs related crap lately? Downstairs is pretty active you know.
lol jr mod

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2011, 11:22 PM
shaq and kobe is out of the playoffs, just wait and see they will say something to make themselves relevant to take away the shine from the players/teams remaining in the playoffs....

media attention seekers

DMC
05-12-2011, 11:25 PM
shaq and kobe is out of the playoffs, just wait and see they will say something to make themselves relevant to take away the shine from the players/teams remaining in the playoffs....

media attention seekers
Not sure about Shaq, but Kobe will make some off the wall statement about teammates, about Phil, about the league or something to get his name in the press so that the Finals take a back seat again to his whining.

mavsfan1000
05-13-2011, 12:18 AM
CnQ8N1KacJc

greyforest
05-13-2011, 03:10 AM
shaq is gonna threaten to retire and pull a favre

book it

Horse
05-13-2011, 12:43 PM

Anyone who does'nt see the relevence of hating shaq must not be a Spurs fan.

Horse
05-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Shaqs a legend dude quit being a bitchass hater.
A legend? I'll give you he was a good athlete for his size, other than that he was simply the biggest kid on the block. You add to that all the dunking and stupid-ass quotes and kid movies made him marketable, which in turn allows him to get away with murder on the court and theres your legend. A liabilty down the strech(FTs) a bad defender and unachieving rebounder for his size. And ofcourse conspiricy see the sacramento kings, portland trailblazers and ofcourse 0.4!

Horse
05-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Shaq is one of the greatest personalities to ever grace professional sports. It will be a less interesting league when he's gone.
My god are you kidding? I would love some proof he's not atleast semi-retarded.

Spurtacus
05-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Shaq won't retire. He's joining the Heat next season. The mans ego won't allow him to retire with Kobe having one more ring.

pancakechef
05-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Shaq was a great marketing tool for the NBA. He used his size well and was fun to watch. Above average sure. one of the GOATs? eh.....

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 03:24 AM
Shaq was a great marketing tool for the NBA. He used his size well and was fun to watch. Above average sure. one of the GOATs? eh.....

Easily one of the greatest of all time. Dude he's HOF material and prolly a top 5 center, all time. Hes taken almost every team hes been on to the finals and won more than one championship and I think an MVP as well. I think he's top ten on the all-time scoring list. If not, close to it. If his FTs % was better he'd be even higher. He is the highest selling musician/athlete and, although his movies were abominations, (minus Blue Chips, that movie was good, I thought) he considerably changed the culture of basketball for my generation. Come on, he was an extremely dominant center and the face of the NBA for a while.

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 03:25 AM
He doesnt outrank Jordan, Wilt, Bird, Kobe, Chamberlain, or (eventually) LeBron, but he did his thing and hes certainly in the discussion.

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 03:28 AM
The level of hateration on this board is off the charts and the funny thing is half the people hating are prolly scrubs on an actual court. talking about Shaq is "above average". man get the fuck out of here. what have you been living under a rock? He was Dwight Howard before Dwight Howard was dominant.

UnWantedTheory
05-14-2011, 03:36 AM
This thread is just another reason why I cherish the offseason. Keep bringing in the goods.

ezau
05-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Prime Shaq would shit on Prime Howard anytime of the day

pancakechef
05-14-2011, 03:58 AM
The level of hateration on this board is off the charts and the funny thing is half the people hating are prolly scrubs on an actual court. talking about Shaq is "above average". man get the fuck out of here. what have you been living under a rock? He was Dwight Howard before Dwight Howard was dominant.

Great response kid. I know how you can get more attention... keep cussing. Im confused on why if Shaq was such a great player did he get nothing done with the Magic, abused by Karl Malone/Greg Ostertag in his early LA career, and only win once Kobe started his run?

Shaq was a large, large, man with minimal basketball skill but enough athleticism and size to cover up his deficiencies. His personality and skill set in a time when the NBA only wanted dunks propelled him to a higher level for sure. HIS ALL AROUND GAME was strictly based on size rather than skill.

HOF yes. GOAT no

Have you ever played basketball?

Spurs da champs
05-14-2011, 04:02 AM
Prime Shaq would shit on Prime Howard anytime of the day

lol Howard's barely 6'9 no shit sherlock.

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 04:15 AM
Great response kid. I know how you can get more attention... keep cussing. Im confused on why if Shaq was such a great player did he get nothing done with the Magic, abused by Karl Malone/Greg Ostertag in his early LA career, and only win once Kobe started his run?

Shaq was a large, large, man with minimal basketball skill but enough athleticism and size to cover up his deficiencies. His personality and skill set in a time when the NBA only wanted dunks propelled him to a higher level for sure. HIS ALL AROUND GAME was strictly based on size rather than skill.

HOF yes. GOAT no

Have you ever played basketball?

Fuck shit ass bitch cunt, shooby-de-doo-wop.

Shaq took the magic to a 60 win season and to the finals and they were beat by Hakeems Rockets. And yeah, I play basketball. I put up a thread on this forum and actually play with some members on this board, along with friends, from time to time. I would love to see you on the court, sir.

SenorSpur
05-14-2011, 07:43 AM

He's already gone - he just hasn't officially retired.

If you love Shaq, don't worry. He'll instantly have a job as an NBA iin-studio analyst.

Shaq was indeed one of the most dominant players this league has ever seen. An unstoppable force in his prime. However personally, I can do without him and corny-ass, childish, media-whore-mongering, antics. I could care less if I have heard from him again.

Horse
05-16-2011, 12:16 PM
He's already gone - he just hasn't officially retired.

If you love Shaq, don't worry. He'll instantly have a job as an NBA iin-studio analyst.

Shaq was indeed one of the most dominant players this league has ever seen. An unstoppable force in his prime. However personally, I can do without him and corny-ass, childish, media-whore-mongering, antics. I could care less if I have heard from him again.
Analyst? He can't read and he sure as shit can't speak.

rmt
05-16-2011, 01:56 PM
He doesnt outrank Jordan, Wilt, Bird, Kobe, Chamberlain, or (eventually) LeBron, but he did his thing and hes certainly in the discussion.

Shaq > Kobe. Spurs fans should be happy that Shaq didn't have a good work ethic or he'd probably be the 2nd GOAT and won more rings. Much as I hate the Lakers and Kobe, I can't hate on Shaq. He is a freak of nature - that combination of size and athleticism was something to behold.

wunderkindepiphany
05-16-2011, 07:38 PM
lol Howard's barely 6'9 no shit sherlock.

Howard's 6'11

wunderkindepiphany
05-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Shaq > Kobe. Spurs fans should be happy that Shaq didn't have a good work ethic or he'd probably be the 2nd GOAT and won more rings. Much as I hate the Lakers and Kobe, I can't hate on Shaq. He is a freak of nature - that combination of size and athleticism was something to behold.

To each to his own.

Spurs da champs
05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Howard's 6'11

He's not 6'11 Look at him Compared to Tim & KG they tower over him. He's 6'9 at most. He just has hops that's what makes up for small size as well as his strength.

Beanzamillion21
05-16-2011, 07:59 PM
horse can post whatever he wants as long as he keeps the same avatar. :d

its a trap!

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 03:50 AM
He's not 6'11 Look at him Compared to Tim & KG they tower over him. He's 6'9 at most. He just has hops that's what makes up for small size as well as his strength.

his listing is at 6'11. ill stick with that as my back up, you stick with your reasoning and possibly the logic that "we all know they pad the height listings".

Leetonidas
05-17-2011, 07:18 AM

Haha just the fact that you called him Dwight before Dwight shows you've never even seen him play in his prime, because I don't recall Dwight ever coming close to putting up 30ppg.

ChuckD
05-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Howard's 6'11

Don't believe media guides.

Bukefal
05-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Shaq is a great player and great person. It would be sad to see him go. I dont get all the hate, but well, sport and ridiculous hate seem to go hand in hand well these days

Leetonidas
05-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Shaq is a great player and great person. It would be sad to see him go. I dont get all the hate, but well, sport and ridiculous hate seem to go hand in hand well these days

I believe he talked a lot of shit about David back in the day. Wasn't he the one who called the Spurs the Mermaids? I don't hate Shaq but I can see why other people would. He's basically a gigantic child. But he's an IRL troll so it's all good.

Dex
05-17-2011, 10:18 AM

I think the hate, at least on this forum, stems from three things:

1) His attitude and comments toward David Robinson and the Alamo City (which is, coincidentally, where he played high school ball).

2) 2001-2002, 2004

3) His career twilight of riding the nearest coattails to try to ring one more time

He's been better suited to the commentator's booth for a while now imo.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2011, 10:22 AM

draftexpress (which is usually pretty accurate) lists Howard as 6'9" w/o shoes, 6'10" with . . . of course it's possible that he has grown since his rookie year.

MannyIsGod
05-17-2011, 10:24 AM
My god are you kidding? I would love some proof he's not atleast semi-retarded.

Thats funny, because I was thinking I would like some proof that you weren't full blown retarded.

cantthinkofanything
05-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Thats funny, because I was thinking I would like some proof that you weren't full blown retarded.

:lol

Horse
05-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Ask your mom I read her the morning paper, mornings after I spend the night.:flag:

Horse
05-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Now I thought there would be some opposing views cause some actually think shaq had some skill, but I never thought I'd see shaq dick-suckers on Spurs-talk.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2011, 01:06 PM
What a mook.

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Haha just the fact that you called him Dwight before Dwight shows you've never even seen him play in his prime, because I don't recall Dwight ever coming close to putting up 30ppg.

I actually did witness Shaq play in his prime and had the pleasure of shaking the man's hand. I thought he was a pretty nice guy. I was making more of a comparison between their personas. Dwight Howard's media attention makes him the most famous big-man in the NBA, as Shaq was during his prime. As for scoring volume, you're right, Howard doesn't match it. But, Howard has had a number of very high-scoring games and puts more of a premium on defense than Shaq ever did. All I was saying was that they both are/were the most prominent big men in the league.

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 04:38 PM

I get that sometimes listings are inaccurate, but i'd still take them as the official measurements, rather than the estimation of some online poster.

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 05:17 PM
A legend? I'll give you he was a good athlete for his size, other than that he was simply the biggest kid on the block. You add to that all the dunking and stupid-ass quotes and kid movies made him marketable, which in turn allows him to get away with murder on the court and theres your legend. A liabilty down the strech(FTs) a bad defender and unachieving rebounder for his size. And ofcourse conspiricy see the sacramento kings, portland trailblazers and ofcourse 0.4!

So whose your dealer?

Spurs da champs
05-17-2011, 05:24 PM
I get that sometimes listings are inaccurate, but i'd still take them as the official measurements, rather than the estimation of some online poster.

I forgot how stupid you are, sorry.

Have you not seen Spurs vs Magic? Everytime Howard and Tim are side by side Tim clearly towers over him, only a dumb ass wouldn't know or notice that.

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Everybody knows that Shaq didn't give a shit about the regular season and played when it mattered. Just look at his playoff averages while having to deal with CONSTANT double teams. The dude is a nice guy, knew what it took to win, and in his prime was one of the most dominant forces I've ever seen.

I still feel that if he didn't get all the fame he received early in is career, he might've been a better player. That being said he is still a top 5 center ever and you could make a case for him being a top 10 player ever.

Spurs da champs
05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Everybody knows that Shaq didn't give a shit about the regular season and played when it mattered. Just look at his playoff averages while having to deal with CONSTANT double teams. The dude is a nice guy, knew what it took to win, and in his prime was one of the most dominant forces I've ever seen.

I still feel that if he didn't get all the fame he received early in is career, he might've been a better player. That being said he is still a top 5 center ever and you could make a case for him being a top 10 player ever.

Their is a difference between being dominate and good.

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 05:26 PM

so you dont think in his prime he was dominant?

Spurs da champs
05-17-2011, 05:29 PM
so you dont think in his prime he was dominant?

He obviously was dominate but he never was skilled ever, he just made the best of his god given abilities. He's always had a low BBIQ dude always fouls out. After nearly 20 years in the league.:lol

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I forgot how stupid you are, sorry.

Have you not seen Spurs vs Magic? Everytime Howard and Tim are side by side Tim clearly towers over him, only a dumb ass wouldn't know or notice that.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm stupid so sometimes it takes a superior intellect like yours to spell things out for me.

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Oh and, BTW, when you were in the process of forgetting how stupid I am, did you also forget how to correctly spell the word "dominant"? Just wondering, Confucius.

Spurs da champs
05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Oh and, BTW, when you were in the process of forgetting how stupid I am, did you also forget how to correctly spell the word "dominant"? Just wondering, Confucius.

I bet you're proud of yourself, eh? :blah

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Because, you know, their is a difference between the two words.

wunderkindepiphany
05-17-2011, 05:35 PM
I bet you're proud of yourself, eh? :blah

About as proud as you were when you called me stupid. It must be hard having such a brilliant mind. . .so many words floating around in there, sometimes you get them mixed up. No big deal, its understandable.

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 05:47 PM
He obviously was dominate but he never was skilled ever, he just made the best of his god given abilities. He's always had a low BBIQ dude always fouls out. After nearly 20 years in the league.:lol

I will agree that he made the most of his god given talent and may not have worked as hard as the next guy, to say that he had a low basketball IQ "just because he fouls out" doesn't prove anything. Alonzo Mourning averaged 4 fouls per game for nearly his entire career. Does that make him have a low bball iq? Or just an aggressive player? In Shaq's case most of his fouls came from when opposing players drove into the paint. Who are the refs more likely to give the foul to? The smaller player driving? Or the over 300lb 7'0 guy?

Another dispute for his "low bball iq" is how much of an advantage he always had in the paint. He has always been known as a skilled passer in the double team averaging more than 3 assists per game for the majority of his career. Doesn't that mean he had a high bball iq if he always recognizes the cutter? This is just some food for thought.

Horse
05-17-2011, 05:50 PM
So whose your dealer?
I can't see anything there,that you can dispute. Has it not been proven that sacramento got screwed? Do you really think portland just collapsed to blow that late game 7 lead? Do you think fisher or anyone could hit that shot in 0.4? And do you want shaq shooting FT's at the end of a close game?

Horse
05-17-2011, 05:56 PM
I will agree that he made the most of his god given talent and may not have worked as hard as the next guy, to say that he had a low basketball IQ "just because he fouls out" doesn't prove anything. Alonzo Mourning averaged 4 fouls per game for nearly his entire career. Does that make him have a low bball iq? Or just an aggressive player? In Shaq's case most of his fouls came from when opposing players drove into the paint. Who are the refs more likely to give the foul to? The smaller player driving? Or the over 300lb 7'0 guy?

Another dispute for his "low bball iq" is how much of an advantage he always had in the paint. He has always been known as a skilled passer in the double team averaging more than 3 assists per game for the majority of his career. Doesn't that mean he had a high bball iq if he always recognizes the cutter? This is just some food for thought.
How about all the elbows and times he rooted people out of his way to score, he got away with murder!

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 06:02 PM
I can't see anything there,that you can dispute. Has it not been proven that sacramento got screwed? Do you really think portland just collapsed to blow that late game 7 lead? Do you think fisher or anyone could hit that shot in 0.4? And do you want shaq shooting FT's at the end of a close game?

I will agree that some series were fixed (I lean more towards the Sacramento, however in Portland case they melted down as a team), but that blame needs to be put on David Stern, not the Lakers. And lets not forget before fishers shot Duncan made and incredible shot while fading/falling away to the left over a hounding shaq. Basketball is a game of both skill and luck. Fishers shot was lucky, and maybe the timekeeper started the shot clock too late, but some people say one great shot deserves another, and thats exactly what it was.

Shaq should never be shooting free throws in a close game, but the Lakers never gave the ball to shaq when they needed free throws to ice it, they gave it to kobe, fisher, etc. But you NEED to have shaq in a close game, the same way you need Duncan in a close game. You never know whats gonna happen.

Spurs da champs
05-17-2011, 06:04 PM
I will agree that some series were fixed (I lean more towards the Sacramento, however in Portland case they melted down as a team), but that blame needs to be put on David Stern, not the Lakers. And lets not forget before fishers shot Duncan made and incredible shot while fading/falling away to the left over a hounding shaq. Basketball is a game of both skill and luck. Fishers shot was lucky, and maybe the timekeeper started the shot clock too late, but some people say one great shot deserves another, and thats exactly what it was.

Shaq should never be shooting free throws in a close game, but the Lakers never gave the ball to shaq when they needed free throws to ice it, they gave it to kobe, fisher, etc. But you NEED to have shaq in a close game, the same way you need Duncan in a close game. You never know whats gonna happen.

Lakers fan?
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Proxy
05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
How about all the elbows and times he rooted people out of his way to score, he got away with murder!

Shut up homer. You're embarrassing yourself.

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 06:10 PM

Shaq used what was most advantageous to him, his size and his strength. And because he was a superstar, he got superstar calls, in this case no calls (just ask Jordan in 1998, game 6 versus the Jazz), because all offense in the late 90's to early 2000's was halfcourt grind it out. Would you as a ref blow the whistle on every possession on a superstar that was receiving the ball on offense on every possession? Probably not.

Nowadays the league is trying to protect its players, so they are more likely to call fouls on the more bigger/menacing players for playing hard defense. Two examples: Dwight Howard and Kendrick Perkins. Both players get whistles constantly when trying to play hard.

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Lakers fan?
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Lol that doesn't really bother me because i am a die hard spurs fan, but I am a NBA analyst first. You just have to put things in perspective.

Horse
05-17-2011, 06:12 PM

Duncan's shot was luck fishers shot was late.

Horse
05-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Shut up homer. You're embarrassing yourself.
I am a homer a proud homer speaking the truth! You, your a homo so go blow shaq!

jdiggy0424
05-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Duncan's shot was luck fishers shot was late.

Again I agree with you, it ripped my heart out just like every other Spurs fan on this board, but its no reason to be bitter over it. It happened, we moved on and won another 2 championships after that. The blame needs to be put on the officials, and more importantly, David Stern. But you cannot put the blame on Fisher. A clutch player that made a big shot in a big game.

Proxy
05-17-2011, 06:27 PM
I am a homer a proud homer speaking the truth! You, your a homo so go blow shaq!

Did you drop out of school in the 7th grade? How can anyone respect you if you can't even write one grammatically correct sentence?

Horse
05-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Did you drop out of school in the 7th grade? How can anyone respect you if you can't even write one grammatically correct sentence?
Nice comeback, but I think you got the point. If your a laker fan go to their forum.

Horse
05-17-2011, 06:38 PM
I thought we were talking basketball, not comma's and period's. Fucking nerd. So one more time in fucked up english Fuck shaq! and Fuck you!

Proxy
05-17-2011, 06:40 PM
nice comeback, but i think you got the point. If your a laker fan go to their forum.

you + are = you're

Proxy
05-17-2011, 06:46 PM
I think you get my point.

An opinion from an idiot is irrelevant.

I'm a Spurs fan. I hate Shaq.

I'm not an idiot.... this is what differentiates me from you.

(I spaced out the sentences so you didn't get confused)

Horse
05-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I think you get my point.

An opinion from an idiot is irrelevant.

I'm a Spurs fan. I hate Shaq.

I'm not an idiot.... this is what differentiates me from you.

(I spaced out the sentences so you didn't get confused)
I'm so sorry i thought the conversation was the point, not picking out little grammar mistakes like some nerd. You're no Spurs fan you're a lakerfan cocksucker! And again you bring nothing to support where you think I'm wrong just that I don't use proper punctuation.

Proxy
05-17-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm so sorry i thought the conversation was the point, not picking out little grammar mistakes like some nerd. You're no Spurs fan you're a lakerfan cocksucker! And again you bring nothing to support where you think I'm wrong just that I don't use proper punctuation.

Well.... I refreshed my page and saw that you edited your post. Bitch.

Horse
05-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Well.... I refreshed my page and saw that you edited your post. Bitch.
Good job professor homo!

wunderkindepiphany
05-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Good job professor homo!

lol professor homo. horse youre dumb as rocks but that was funny.

Horse
05-18-2011, 05:51 PM
lol professor homo. horse youre dumb as rocks but that was funny.
I'm just here to state the facts or maybe just opinions not commas and colons. I'm sure you've had some action in your colon. You and professor homo make a one nice couple.

wunderkindepiphany
05-18-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm just here to state the facts or maybe just opinions not commas and colons. I'm sure you've had some action in your colon. You and professor homo make a one nice couple.

that was a good one horse. there aren't any obvious puns hidden in your username that I care to exploit at all. just here to congratulate you on your jokes. you got em. jokes. you got jokes.

wunderkindepiphany
05-18-2011, 06:31 PM
btw that chick hanging on the fatass in your pic is sorta good lookin.

Horse
05-23-2011, 12:21 PM
btw that chick hanging on the fatass in your pic is sorta good lookin.
Thanx she's with me, when your mom is busy.

wunderkindepiphany
05-23-2011, 03:06 PM
ah, the "mama joke". over-used but still effective. kinda like horse's mama.

Horse
05-24-2011, 12:18 PM
lol fatboy who's shorter than the big titty bitch in the avatar
Big words from a faggot with no pic. Fatboy? I'm hard as steel once again ask your mom. Jeez, how did I get into it with two virgins?

wunderkindepiphany
05-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Big words from a faggot with no pic. Fatboy? I'm hard as steel once again ask your mom. Jeez, how did I get into it with two virgins?

I aint no virgin i just like talking shit. but youre pretty cool man. i dont know about no hard as steel and im not completely convince you pulled that girl but youre a funny motherfucker. no pun intended.

cantthinkofanything
05-24-2011, 01:29 PM
wunderkindepiphany after kissing a girl
(note: girl doesn't seem very happy either)

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19832&dateline=1280994408&type=profile

wunderkindepiphany
05-24-2011, 06:59 PM

haha I was more interested in the beer at the moment and I think she was having a conversation.

wunderkindepiphany
05-24-2011, 07:05 PM
haha I was more interested in the beer at the moment and I think she was having a conversation.

I'm pretty sure I was chugging that beer, as per the look in my eye.

TJastal
05-25-2011, 07:29 AM

And we also have..

gay white wristband? check
bored as fuck "girl" friends not happy to be in this picture? check.
yucky menthol cigarrettes? check
podunk bar/restaurant/somebody's trailer using picnic tables? check.
cheap bargain clearance rack walmart shirt? check.

Horse
05-25-2011, 12:04 PM
And we also have..

Rahahaha now that's funny!

Horse
05-25-2011, 12:04 PM
I aint no virgin i just like talking shit. but youre pretty cool man. i dont know about no hard as steel and im not completely convince you pulled that girl but youre a funny motherfucker. no pun intended.
Yes sir, just having some off-season fun.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2011, 12:08 PM
And we also have..

gay white wristband: $1.25
two ugly escorts: $14.00
yucky menthol cigarrettes: borrowed from escorts
1 pitcher of beer at trailer: $3.00
walmart shirt: $4.75

letting everyone know you're a pompous ass with poor taste: PRICELESS

Horse
06-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Ah, my dream has come true. To shaq and shaq-lovers.......FUCKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!