PDA

View Full Version : sons which is more ridiculous? Kobe making 1st teams or Duncan making All Star game?

BRHornet45
05-12-2011, 02:43 PM
sons it is truly pathetic and sad that the NBA simply doesn't give a damn about their honors and awards anymore and this season added even further proof to that. however which is more ridiculous and rigged? ... Kobe making the all-NBA/all-Defensive 1st teams or Duncan making the All Star game when putting up a pathetic 13 and 9?

sons I have to say its Kobe making the 1st teams. The All Star game selections have been a joke for about 10 years now leaving us only the All-NBA team spots to reward the most deserving players, but now they have become part of the rigged joke as well. thoughts?

Killakobe81
05-12-2011, 03:04 PM
sons it is truly pathetic and sad that the NBA simply doesn't give a damn about their honors and awards anymore and this season added even further proof to that. however which is more ridiculous and rigged? ... Kobe making the all-NBA/all-Defensive 1st teams or Duncan making the All Star game when putting up a pathetic 13 and 9?

sons I have to say its Kobe making the 1st teams. The All Star game selections have been a joke for about 10 years now leaving us only the All-NBA team spots to reward the most deserving players, but now they have become part of the rigged joke as well. thoughts?

Let's be real these awards went to shit when they started giving them to Malone and chuck over Mj ...and I am not even an Mj fanboi.

As for ALL NBA A strong case can be made for Kobe not being 1st and Duncan not being in teh all-star but you could argue the other way as well. I understand you hate both players but stop acting like this is high-way robbery.

JamStone
05-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I'll rank from most ridiculous to least ridiculous.

1. Kobe making first team all defense. Complete joke.

2. Duncan making the all star team this year. Not as big of a joke because the center position in the West is not strong.

3. Kobe making first team all NBA. It should have been Wade. But Kobe still put up big numbers this year. Should have been Wade, but this is not as big of a joke as the above two.

weebo
05-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Thoughts? That baby doll in your Sig has a delicious ass.

Axe Murderer
05-12-2011, 03:19 PM
sons definitely Duncan was more ridiculous

tbh I think it was a toss up between Wade and Kobe for that 1st team spot but Duncan obviously had no business being in the all star game

elemento
05-12-2011, 03:25 PM
My insightful thoughts

The only good thing in your threads are the girls in your sig

LkrFan
05-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Gasol for CP.

Outlook for Lakers:

CP
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

Do it Mitch (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ygod9k8)! :toast

TE
05-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Toss up.

redzero
05-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Gasol for CP.

Outlook for Lakers:

CP
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

Do it Mitch (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ygod9k8)! :toast

Why Chris Paul when D-Will is so much better?

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-12-2011, 04:06 PM
My insightful thoughts

The only good thing in your threads are the girls in your sig

Word. That nun's got it going on!

LkrFan
05-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Why Chris Paul when D-Will is so much better?

That's true - my bad. After July 1st, Pau for D-Will.

D-Will
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

:toast

cesare borgia
05-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Gasol making it is by far the worser than Kobe making the first team.

redzero
05-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Gasol making it is by far the worser than Kobe making the first team.

:wow You don't say.

Killakobe81
05-12-2011, 04:51 PM
pau should of been 3rd team tbh ..

jag
05-12-2011, 04:53 PM
I'll rank from most ridiculous to least ridiculous.

1. Kobe making first team all defense. Complete joke.

2. Duncan making the all star team this year. Not as big of a joke because the center position in the West is not strong.

3. Kobe making first team all NBA. It should have been Wade. But Kobe still put up big numbers this year. Should have been Wade, but this is not as big of a joke as the above two.

Jamstone with the surprisingly not so Kobe-homer goods.

FkLA
05-12-2011, 04:55 PM
son its a shame that a decade from now people will look at glorified tmac's resume and be in awe, without even realizing that half of his selections were handed to him...its so pathetic how the nba tries so hard to make him mj's heir.

duncan's selection wasnt too ridiculous tbh, west centers are weak...and giving a team with like 5 losses at the break a 2nd all-star isnt too bad. remember when the pistons used to field 4 all-stars?

Mugen
05-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Both were pretty ridiculous IMO.

Like a defending champion losing to a sub .500 team in the playoffs ridiculous tbh.

lol Seahwaks

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Kobe deserves first team no doubt.
Now that half dead motherfucker duncan making the all star
team along with baldspot is a disgrace to the NBA. Nigga will
be walking with a cane next year

redzero
05-12-2011, 05:16 PM

Like a defending champion losing to a sub .500 team in the playoffs ridiculous tbh.

lol Seahwaks

I'd take a Super Bowl and a loss to sub .500 team over nothing.

cesare borgia
05-12-2011, 05:16 PM
:wow You don't say.

My word suggestion advice me to put wosrer:lol

fevertrees
05-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Kobe making 1st teams most definitely.

davethedope
05-12-2011, 05:30 PM
duncan all-star- he sucks now

The Franchise
05-12-2011, 05:31 PM
They are both equally ridiculous.

MiamiHeatNumba1
05-12-2011, 07:57 PM
What's ridiculous is that Duncan keeps getting his position changed around so he can be on the All-Star Team. I remember last year Mavs Fans bled all over this board when he was selected to start PF over Dirk, and this year the case for Old Man Duncan is that 'the Center position in the West is weak' or something along those lines.

Just ridiculous. Duncan has his legacy built, and there is no reason to spoon feed him like they do KoMe.

DMC
05-12-2011, 08:06 PM
lol needing girls in your threads to get anyone to look at them. Reminds me of shitty jeans adds where the jeans are out of focus laying over a chair and a naked chick is in full view... You are the jeans.

Bito Corleone
05-12-2011, 08:21 PM
They are both incredibly ridiculous, but the most ridiculous thing about it is that Cap'n West didn't make either! C'mon now sons...he's the best playa in the NBA. Can't even get 3rd team All-NBA? Stupid ass rigged league. :bang

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2011, 08:28 PM
What's ridiculous is that Duncan keeps getting his position changed around so he can be on the All-Star Team. I remember last year Mavs Fans bled all over this board when he was selected to start PF over Dirk, and this year the case for Old Man Duncan is that 'the Center position in the West is weak' or something along those lines.

Just ridiculous. Duncan has his legacy built, and there is no reason to spoon feed him like they do KoMe.

duncan is so talented he can play two positions and even SG when need be

Venti Quattro
05-12-2011, 11:09 PM
You know what's going to be more ridiculous? The trade that the Lakers are going to pull for Dwight Howard :hat

DMC
05-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Dwight =/= Shaq

BRHornet45
05-12-2011, 11:17 PM

lol Seahwaks

lol #1 seed curb stomped by #8 seed

lolzzzz

BRHornet45
05-12-2011, 11:18 PM

this is very true and a damn good point son. props to you

LkrFan
05-12-2011, 11:20 PM
this is very true and a damn good point son. props to you

Who is dat in your sig son? The new phenomenon strikes again. :wow

DJ Mbenga
05-12-2011, 11:30 PM
son a tramp stamp? my nigga what are you doing? that should disqualify the slut

BRHornet45
05-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Who is dat in your sig son? The new phenomenon strikes again. :wow

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/bastardlybutta/bastardly-photos/album63/misty-may-kerri-walsh-gold-02.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID20836/images/ex_mistymaytreanorkerriwalsh.jpg

http://www.television-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/kerri_walsh_misty_may.jpg

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/ap/c06634b2-f507-411a-985f-54f6b51d1caa.grid-4x2.jpg

http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/beach/2004/Photos/wath2004/day10/HighRes/wath2004.day10.24.jpg

http://www.7msport.com/news/upload_img/20110315/ph1.jpg

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/political-pictures-george-bush-olympic-volleyball-secret-service.jpg

kamikazi_player
05-13-2011, 01:41 AM
I didn't know Misty May was blonde now. Or maybe your picture in your sig is old?

Anyways back on topic, I thought Duncan should not have been an all-star, but it's not he was THAT bad at that time. You guys acting like he stole the selection:lol. He wasn't scoring much, but helped out in different areas. Kobe being a defensive all first team is much worse. Hell, not only in this playoff series, but I'd much rather have Tony Allen or even wade at the 1st and 2nd teams respectively.

Ed Lover
05-13-2011, 01:44 AM
http://www.aprockefeller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MistyMay.gif

Veterinarian
05-13-2011, 02:22 AM
Jamstone with the surprisingly not so Kobe-homer goods.

His Kobe homerism is subtle sometimes. He'll blend in plenty of digs and jabs at Kobe before defending him. I remember one thread after The Abbott Report where Jamstone attacked Bean in the first page saying The Report proved how unclutch he was. Then later when he got settled in he started talking about he would give the ball to Kobe for the final shot anytime and wrote some great Pro-Bryant essays. Its a pretty entertaining read:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171259

TheNextGen
05-13-2011, 02:24 AM
I didn't know Misty May was blonde now. Or maybe your picture in your sig is old?

Anyways back on topic, I thought Duncan should not have been an all-star, but it's not he was THAT bad at that time. You guys acting like he stole the selection:lol. He wasn't scoring much, but helped out in different areas. Kobe being a defensive all first team is much worse. Hell, not only in this playoff series, but I'd much rather have Tony Allen or even wade at the 1st and 2nd teams respectively.

wtf...you crazy. he STOLE it! He practically needs a cane.

kamikazi_player
05-13-2011, 02:30 AM
wtf...you crazy. he STOLE it! He practically needs a cane.
If we're talking about pre-allstar break, then no he didn't. His stats were still better than most forwards. However, like I said I would take Alderidge and/or maybe Randolph at that time, but that's how the coaches voted. It's no worse than Jamall Magloire getting an all-star selection.

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 02:33 AM
tbh, George Hill shoulda made it.

kamikazi_player
05-13-2011, 02:36 AM
I would trade George Hill and a 2nd round pick for paulina gasoft

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 02:39 AM
give me gary neal for Shanon Brown

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 07:04 AM
sons duncan starting the all star game was the bigger travesty of all

stxspurs
05-13-2011, 08:27 AM
What worser and even more redicarous than duncan/kobe whining is the use of the word "sons"

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 10:07 AM
What worser and even more redicarous than duncan/kobe whining is the use of the word "sons"

Sons, why you playa hating?