PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock: Why LeBron, Heat won't beat Rose, Bulls

ducks
05-12-2011, 10:09 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Chris-Bosh-Miami-Heat-are-no-match-for-Derrick-Rose-Chicago-Bulls-051211

:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat

Kyle Orton
05-12-2011, 10:11 PM
lol posting articles from that fat reverse racist

TE
05-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I'll have some of what he's smoking.

Nick Manning
05-12-2011, 10:12 PM
How can anyone pick the Bulls in this series? It's going to be a beatdown.

Ace
05-12-2011, 10:13 PM
How can anyone pick the Bulls in this series? It's going to be beatdown.

Heat haters, Bulls cum guzzlers

NewJerSpur
05-12-2011, 10:16 PM
ducks out this mofo.....been a minute.

2pac > Kobe
05-12-2011, 10:16 PM
bulls are winning this series

and yes I am a heat hater, and a bulls "cum guzzler"

don't hate nigga

Nick Manning
05-12-2011, 10:23 PM
bulls are winning this series

and yes I am a heat hater, and a bulls "cum guzzler"

don't hate nigga

You're going to be disappointed.

DJ Mbenga
05-12-2011, 10:43 PM
well if anyone should know the nba its this dude. he is so fat he can never get off the couch. he watches every game

monosylab1k
05-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Boston was flaming out before the playoffs even started. Beating them should have been a given. Not impressive.

Bulls in 7.

Axe Murderer
05-12-2011, 10:58 PM
tbh I can see the Heat winning in 4 or 5 games, it also wouldn't surprise me if they won it in 6 or 7.

on the other hand, it wouldn't be a shock to see the Bulls take it in only 4 or 5. The Bulls winning in 6 or 7 seems like a possible outcome as well

imho

Kyle Orton
05-12-2011, 11:03 PM
xe Murd, I replied to your question thread. Curious what your thoughts are tbh.

NewcastleKEG
05-12-2011, 11:15 PM
- Bulls are the best defensive team in the league
- Bulls have 4 legit bigs to throw at Miami
- Wade will have to guard Rose eventually wearing himself down and getting in foul trouble
- Bulls won the regular season 3-0
- Bulls better coached and more in sync
- Home court advantage

Venti Quattro
05-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Rose is going to have more freethrows than Wade and LeBron COMBINED. :hat

Nick Manning
05-12-2011, 11:22 PM
- Bulls are the best defensive team in the league
- Bulls have 4 legit bigs to throw at Miami
- Wade will have to guard Rose eventually wearing himself down and getting in foul trouble
- Bulls won the regular season 3-0
- Bulls better coached and more in sync
- Home court advantage

-Miami's defense in these playoffs has been insane
-Chicago has a slight advantage in the frontcourt, but not much b/c Boozer sucks.
-I didn't realize you were Spo, thanks for the update
-Boston beat Miami 3-1 in the regular season. That turned out well for them.
-Bulls are better coached, but define "more in sync." Sounds like a throwaway line.
-HCA only matters if it goes to a Game 7...which it won't. Miami in 4. Chicago "might" win Game 2.

NewcastleKEG
05-12-2011, 11:28 PM
-Miami's defense in these playoffs has been insane
-Chicago has a slight advantage in the frontcourt, but not much b/c Boozer sucks.
-I didn't realize you were Spo, thanks for the update
-Boston beat Miami 3-1 in the regular season. That turned out well for them.
-Bulls are better coached, but define "more in sync." Sounds like a throwaway line.
-HCA only matters if it goes to a Game 7...which it won't. Miami in 4. Chicago "might" win Game 2.
- Noah, Boozer & Gibson > any big for Miami
- Boston was injured that's why the regular season record didn't matter
- Bulls are a legit 8 man rotation with specific roles and cohesiveness. The Miami are 2 superstars and a bunch of scrubs like the article explained
- Didn't you see the celebration and comments after Game 5? Heat already won their championship

Nick Manning
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM
- Noah, Boozer & Gibson > any big for Miami
- Boston was injured that's why the regular season record didn't matter
- Bulls are a legit 8 man rotation with specific roles and cohesiveness. The Miami are 2 superstars and a bunch of scrubs like the article explained
- Didn't you see the celebration and comments after Game 5? Heat already won their championship

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, tbh. Chicago has one gun. Miami has two. There's no further analysis needed beyond that. Miami in 4.

crc21209
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM
I love the way he only points out that Miami "struggled" against Boston, and doesnt point out that Chicago struggled mightly against Indiana and Atlanta just to get to the Conference Finals....

crc21209
05-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, tbh. Chicago has one gun. Miami has two. There's no further analysis needed beyond that. Miami in 4.

+1. The Bulls are basically Rose go for 30+ points or bust, while the Heat have both Wade and James, and don't only have to depend on one....

NewcastleKEG
05-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Pretty sure 10 guys are on the court at once

Heat might have 2 of the 3 best players in this series but Bulls have the next 5,6

NewcastleKEG
05-12-2011, 11:50 PM
+1. The Bulls are basically Rose go for 30+ points or bust, while the Heat have both Wade and James, and don't only have to depend on one....
Excuse me but is this ''First team to 60 wins the game'' ?

Bulls are a balanced attack now, as evident by the past 2 playoff games. Heat are getting NOTHING from 3-8 in the rotation

Ghazi
05-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Boston was flaming out before the playoffs even started. Beating them should have been a given. Not impressive.

Bulls in 7.

hope youre right brother

Nick Manning
05-12-2011, 11:56 PM

Bulls are a balanced attack now, as evident by the past 2 playoff games. Heat are getting NOTHING from 3-8 in the rotation

:lmao Thanks for admitting you haven't watched a Heat playoff game this year.

-James Jones has been clutch.
-That mongoloid Anthony has been great defensively in the playoffs
-Chalmers has played great D and has also had a couple offensive outbursts.
-Bosh's #'s have got to be world's better than Boozer's in the playoffs this year.

HeatChamps
05-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Heat will dominate.

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Pretty sure 10 guys are on the court at once

Heat might have 2 of the 3 best players in this series but Bulls have the next 5,6

Exactly. Just like the Dallas-LA series, LA had 2 superstars while Dallas only had 1, but the Mavs were much deeper.

I think this series is gonna go the full 7 with Miami eventually winning it. The Bulls play great D, and all their role players play well off of Rose. Also, Boozer is not a bad 2nd option at all tbh

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Did you read the article? Compare the help Wade/Bron got to the help Rose got in the past 2 playoff games. These teams are going opposite directions in that aspect

It's going to come down to whether Korver, Deng and Bogans make their open shots because there will be plenty of them. Rose will be driving at will

Bulls will destroy Miami inside/on the boards but Bron/Wade will get theirs. So it's going to come down to whether Bulls supporting cast hit their shots and I like their chances

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Did you read the article? Compare the help Wade/Bron got to the help Rose got in the past 2 playoff games. These teams are going opposite directions in that aspect

It's going to come down to whether Korver, Deng and Bogans make their open shots because there will be plenty of them. Rose will be driving at will

Bulls will destroy Miami inside but Bron/Wade will get theirs. So it's going to come down to whether Bulls supporting cast hit their shots and I like their chances

tbh once I read who the author was I immediately dismissed it as bullshit.

The Bulls played the Hawks, the Heat played the Celtics...so I'm not going to compare the help he got off that skewed and small sample size.

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Exactly. Just like the Dallas-LA series, LA had 2 superstars while Dallas only had 1, but the Mavs were much deeper.

I think this series is gonna go the full 7 with Miami eventually winning it. The Bulls play great D, and all their role players play well off of Rose. Also, Boozer is not a bad 2nd option at all tbh

Bad comparison, imho. The Heat have had solid contributions that run 8 deep (9 if you include Z, but I don't). The Lakers had only 3 players show up: Kobe, Bynum, and Odom. Pau is a superstar, but he was a non-factor in both playoff series. Chicago is deeper, but it's not the disparity that Dallas had over LA. They both play elite defense.

Miami had only one question hanging over their heads going into the playoffs...can they perform in the clutch? They answered that emphatically in Games 4 and 5 against their nemesis.

You can count on Rose, James, and Wade to get theirs every game. Everybody else is hit-or-miss, thus 2>1. Heat will smash.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Pau is a superstar

:lmao

looks like I won't have to read your basketball takes anymore.

HarlemHeat37
05-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Heat might drop game 1, which will force Spoelstra to bench either Z or Bibby..those lineups that have both of them together have been dick+ass..Miami's adj. +/- is -32 when that unit is on the floor, embarrassing..

It usually takes Spoelstra a few weeks to make changes, hopefully he'll make this change sooner, no need to take any risks..

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 12:19 AM

looks like I won't have to read your basketball takes anymore.

Who was your fellow Mavfan referring to then? :lmao

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Who was your fellow Mavfan referring to then? :lmao

I couldn't give a fuck what BUMP's opinion is, or who he is referring to. I just know you're fucking retarded if you ever at any point considered Pau Gasol to be a "superstar".

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 12:33 AM
This has nothing to do with the thread but I was just looking at these two latinas on my facebook and eh

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216498_10150169160858117_769238116_6785758_3417034 _n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/150066_468985453116_769238116_5597518_5489993_n.jp g

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 12:36 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2hwzg3n.jpg

http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/boshflop.gif

NewJerSpur
05-13-2011, 12:38 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2hwzg3n.jpg

http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/boshflop.gif

:lol:rollin:lmao

And that was only Boozer of all "bigs", LOL.

crc21209
05-13-2011, 12:48 AM

Stars, not role-players, win games, series', and eventually, championships. Balanced attack? What for one game? Boozer finally had one good game and you're going to say they have a "balanced attack." Bogans, Deng, and everyone else on that team is hit or miss....

hater
05-13-2011, 08:45 AM

how so? Bulls have pretty decent players all around, good D, young and a beast in Rose. No, it won't be a beatdown.

Giuseppe
05-13-2011, 08:47 AM
I don't give two shits how the Heat manage it, I just want the Bulls o.u.t. out.

Bill_Brasky
05-13-2011, 09:06 AM
Heat in 6.

Ashy Larry
05-13-2011, 09:43 AM
I'll have some of what he's smoking.

so far, so good .......... his final four were Chicago, Miami, Dallas and OKC

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Ranking-the-eight-NBA-title-contenders-Chicago-Bulls-are-top-choice-041211

Ace
05-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Anyone who thinks this is the same Heat team as the regular season didn't watch the Celtics series. Games 4 & 5 are prime examples of far they've came.

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Anybody with half a brain knows Miami is taking this...those who predict otherwise are only hoping the Heat lose...if you are really that fucking dense to think the bulls will win, then put money on it....we can have Kori mediate so there's no welching.

Let's see who has the sack to stand by their predictions

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Nick Manning, dropping fuckin loads, per usual, par the course

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Anybody with half a brain knows Miami is taking this...those who predict otherwise are only hoping the Heat lose...if you are really that fucking dense to think the bulls will win, then put money on it....we can have Kori mediate so there's no welching.

I think the Heat will take it in 7.

I just don't think it's gonna be the complete asswhooping you're predicting it to be

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 11:46 AM
I think the Heat will take it in 7.

I just don't think it's gonna be the complete asswhooping you're predicting it to be

I just don't have any faith in a one trick pony. Heat are playing their best ball of the year

sefant77
05-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Stopped reading at "Foxsports"

jmanu20
05-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Heat in 6.

Rose without a doubt earned his MVP, but I don't believe he has enough consistent offensive punch surrounding him for Chicago to win the series.

The Heat might not have as good of a bench as the Bulls do but they play solid enough defense to keep the Bulls at bay. Plus, LeBron and Wade will obviously get their share of points.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:03 PM
so far, so good .......... his final four were Chicago, Miami, Dallas and OKC

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Ranking-the-eight-NBA-title-contenders-Chicago-Bulls-are-top-choice-041211
Interesting

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:07 PM
IMO, other than the fact Miami has a two-headed punch. The Bulls have every other factor in their advantage

- Home Court
- Better coaching
- Better roster
- Better bench
- Better defense
- Superior post
- Most clutch player

If Bron & Wade don't rip of combined atleast 60 then Heat will lose guaranteed

Ace
05-13-2011, 01:27 PM
IMO, other than the fact Miami has a two-headed punch. The Bulls have every other factor in their advantage

- Home Court
- Better coaching
- Better roster
- Better bench
- Better defense
- Superior post
- Most clutch player

If Bron & Wade don't rip of combined atleast 60 then Heat will lose guaranteed

Yet, still managed to struggle against the Pacers and Hawks...

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Better roster and most clutch player :lmao:lmao:lmao, did you miss that Memphis vs. Kansas game?

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:30 PM

gr8 point bro. If you took away Lebron and Wade, Miami wouldn't have a chance. What a solid observation.

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 01:32 PM

The Bulls dominated the Pacers imho

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:32 PM
How did they struggle against Indiana?

And anyway the Lakers struggled against every opponent the past 3 years. Celtics were taken to 7 games the season they won the title

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Every game against Indiana went down to the wire.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Every game against Indiana went down to the wire.
So they were tested and prevailed like Champions do

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:37 PM
:lmao champions shouldn't be "tested" by below .500 8 seeds.

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 01:38 PM
i hate that argument.

the score being close doesn't always tell the whole story. The Lakers have made a history of keeping teams in games, and then pulling away when they had to. The Bulls pretty much did that in their Indiana series. The game was close but you knew that Rose could take it to another level when it counted, while Indiana had nobody that could match him

Just like the Bulls series, every game in the Heat series except for one, came down to the wire yet nobody really thinks that was a close series either

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:40 PM
:lmao champions shouldn't be "tested" by below .500 8 seeds.
MJ's Bulls ALWAYS played ''close'' games in their run

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:41 PM
lol comparing a team that coasted for the first 3 quarters to a team clearly busting its ass to hang in their and wait for the 8 seed to choke

I know you're anxious to prove my PG theory wrong with Rose, but it's not happening.

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 01:42 PM
I know you're anxious to prove my PG theory wrong with Rose, but it's not happening.

actually i could care less, i'm not even picking Chicago in this series

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:43 PM
MJ's Bulls ALWAYS played ''close'' games in their run

In the 1st round against below .500 teams? Any real contender woulda put the hurt on Indiana, sweeping, and winning every game by double digits.

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:46 PM
The "take it to the next level" argument is why the Bulls are gonna lose. They're playing at the highest level possible right now. They have no way of playing better. Like all PG oriented teams, they whore their PG and spam pick and rolls for 82 games to inflate their win total, then they run into a team like the Heat that has countless ways to step up when it matters. Idk how the "take it to the next level argument" applies at all to a team that spent every ounce of energy possible to win 60 games.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:52 PM
In the 1st round against below .500 teams? Any real contender woulda put the hurt on Indiana, sweeping, and winning every game by double digits.
I don't think you know much about the Pacers

They changed coached and started playing a completely different rotation (going with youth). The new coach had a record above .500

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
The "take it to the next level" argument is why the Bulls are gonna lose. They're playing at the highest level possible right now. They have no way of playing better. Like all PG oriented teams, they whore their PG and spam pick and rolls for 82 games to inflate their win total, then they run into a team like the Heat that has countless ways to step up when it matters. Idk how the "take it to the next level argument" applies at all to a team that spent every ounce of energy possible to win 60 games.
Bulls have defensive studs to guard Wade & LeBron

Heat have no one to guard Rose

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 01:59 PM
:lmao trying to talk the Pacers up as a good team

Somehow the Lakers have had no one capable of guarding athletic PGs the last two years, and have won a title both times. You don't need good individual defenders to shut PGs down in the playoffs, when it mattered LA could just switch Kobe onto Rondo/Westbrook/whatever.

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 02:01 PM
No matter how people try to dissect this series and critique every intangible each team has, it all comes down to 2>1. Everything else cancels each other out.

-They both play elite defense.
-They both are getting solid contributions off the bench (Chicago's is better though)
-They both have performed well in clutch situations in the playoffs.
-Both teams are full of hit-or-miss offensive talent outside of Rose, Wade, and LBJ...nobody else on either team has shown to be reliable in posting consistently good #'s.

Miami showed in games 4 and 5 why they are a step ahead of everyone else. Going into the 4th quarter of Game 5 they were shooting 44% while Boston was shooting 54%. They knew all they had to do was have Wade and James go kamikaze into the paint on every possession and one of the following would ALWAYS happen:

-an and-1
-shooting foul
-kickout to a wide open 3-point shooter. Wide open is an understatement when you see the looks JJ, Bibby, and Chalmers get. They have time to take a shit and read the paper before shooting.

When Chicago's offense bogged down in both series they had Derrick Rose do the same thing.

What's the difference? Heat have 2 sure things while the Bulls have one.

2>1.

End of story.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 02:02 PM
:lmao trying to talk the Pacers up as a good team

Somehow the Lakers have had no one capable of guarding athletic PGs the last two years, and have won a title both times. You don't need good individual defenders to shut PGs down in the playoffs, when it mattered LA could just switch Kobe onto Rondo/Westbrook/whatever.
Are you really comparing Rose to Rondo? They are completely different players
Remember ''Rose is Iverson''. So he's essentially Wade with passing skills

I'm willing to bet you had no idea the Pacers even changed coaches. . .

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Yeah I did actually. They changed coaches and played slightly above .500 ball the rest of the way. They're still a team a real contender should be putting away well before the end of the game in the playoffs.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 02:08 PM
No surprise a Knicks fan would hype 2 star players over team

The Celtics without a healthy Rondo & Shaq are essentially the Atlanta Hawks

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Star players are what win in the playoffs.

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Yes, Shaq's injury is the reason the Heat won :lmao

Shaq's last good playoff series was the 2006 ECF. :lmao

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Yes, Shaq's injury is the reason the Heat won :lmao

Shaq's last good playoff series was the 2006 ECF. :lmao
Celtics traded Perkins at the (dumb) assumption that Shaq would be healthy

endrity
05-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Whitlock had some beast predictions at the beginning of the playoffs, he got the final four correct! Damn!!!!

Ace
05-13-2011, 02:54 PM
How did they struggle against Indiana?

And anyway the Lakers struggled against every opponent the past 3 years. Celtics were taken to 7 games the season they won the title

This isn't the Champion Celtics or Lakers. Its the overrated Bulls.

Ace
05-13-2011, 02:56 PM
The Celtics without a healthy Rondo & Shaq are essentially the Atlanta Hawks

What HOFers does the Hawks have? :lmao

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 02:57 PM
And the 30 something win Pacers :lol

Isitjustme?
05-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Bulls in 7. They are too deep for Miami imho.

davethedope
05-13-2011, 05:05 PM
All I know is that Riles better teach someone on Miami how to box out. That's one thing I hate about b-ball these days: someone takes a shot and the other 4 players are practically in the back court before it even reaches the rim. Teams don't even try to get offensive rebounds 70% of the time, well a lot of teams don't. Noah and Boozer
are going to be crashing backboards.

Ghazi
05-13-2011, 05:21 PM
lol comparing a team that coasted for the first 3 quarters to a team clearly busting its ass to hang in their and wait for the 8 seed to choke

HoF PG Jason Kidd is winning it all this year :)

Red Hawk #21
05-13-2011, 06:53 PM
I strongly think the Bulls can win this series in 6 or 7. I'm not saying this because I want to see the Heat fail but the Bulls showed against us that they have another gear. They're very hard to score against, and I'm sure Wade and Lebron won't be able to bulldoze their way to the rim on every play. It should be a very entertaining series.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 07:01 PM
This isn't the Champion Celtics or Lakers. Its the overrated Bulls.
Link to Bulls being eliminated in the playoffs?

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 07:02 PM
What HOFers does the Hawks have? :lmao
Old KG = Horford
Pierce = Joe Johnson
Ray Allen = Josh Smith

Honestly with how Teague played the Hawks would defeat a Rondo-less Celtics team

Bill_Brasky
05-13-2011, 07:12 PM
When Wade and James were on different teams, the strategy was "Let Wade/James get his, shut down everyone else".

What ya gonna do when they're on the same team? They're both gonna get theirs. They have stepped up their game big time in the playoffs and are both proving to be extremely clutch.

Games 4 and 5 against the C's convinced me that those guys can't be beat.

Ace
05-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Link to Bulls being eliminated in the playoffs?

Link to them being champs?

Ace
05-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Old KG = Horford
Pierce = Joe Johnson
Ray Allen = Josh Smith

Honestly with how Teague played the Hawks would defeat a Rondo-less Celtics team

So Joe Johnson, Josh Smith and Al Horford are future HOFers? :lmao Are all Bull fans this stupid?

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 07:23 PM
When Wade and James were on different teams, the strategy was "Let Wade/James get his, shut down everyone else".

What ya gonna do when they're on the same team? They're both gonna get theirs. They have stepped up their game big time in the playoffs and are both proving to be extremely clutch.

Games 4 and 5 against the C's convinced me that those guys can't be beat.
Against the Celtics JV squad?

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 07:25 PM
So Joe Johnson, Josh Smith and Al Horford are future HOFers? :lmao Are all Bull fans this stupid?
What does this have to do with the past?

Heat beat the Celtics JV squad, missing two of their starters. What does what KG/Pierce accomplished 5-10 years ago have to do with this series?

Hordford, Johnson and Josh Smith are BETTER this post season than KG, Pierce and Allen. FACT

Isitjustme?
05-13-2011, 07:32 PM

Almost as stupid as acting as if the HOFers on the Celtics are anywhere near their primes. Hakeem is a HOFer doesn't mean beating a team led by him now would be some accomplishment.

Ace
05-13-2011, 07:45 PM
What does this have to do with the past?

Heat beat the Celtics JV squad, missing two of their starters. What does what KG/Pierce accomplished 5-10 years ago have to do with this series?

Hordford, Johnson and Josh Smith are BETTER this post season than KG, Pierce and Allen. FACT

Are you counting Shaq as a starter? Even if you are not, Rondo was healthy when the Celtics were already down 2-0 with the Heat being the obvious better team. Three of those on "JV team" were all stars this year. Even then if we pretend they are equal talent wise, Celtics still have the experience of winning and don't take the bad shots the Hawks did. Face it the Hawks beat themselves and the more respond the more moronic you sound.

Ace
05-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Almost as stupid as acting as if the HOFers on the Celtics are anywhere near their primes. Hakeem is a HOFer doesn't mean beating a team led by him now would be some accomplishment.

Point is none of the Hawks are. Boston is not what it once was but they're not comparable to the Hawks...

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Are you counting Shaq as a starter? Even if you are not, Rondo was healthy when the Celtics were already down 2-0 with the Heat being the obvious better team. Three of those on "JV team" were all stars this year. Even then if we pretend they are equal talent wise, Celtics still have the experience of winning and don't take the bad shots the Hawks did. Face it the Hawks beat themselves and the more respond the more moronic you sound.
- Yes Shaq was the Celtics starting Center once Perkins was traded
- Heat won at home just like the Celtics won at home in Game 3
- Celtics were missing 2 starters, what kinda shape would the Heat be without two starters? Let's say LeBron and Wade
- Experience doesn't put the ball into the basket like superior talent does
- "Face it", injuries beat the Celtics

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Point is none of the Hawks are. Boston is not what it once was but they're not comparable to the Hawks...
So the Heat are gonna beat the Bulls because the Celtics HOF's were really good 5 years ago

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 08:14 PM
The Houston Rockets could've beat the Hawks and Pacers

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:15 PM
The Houston Rockets could've beat the Hawks and Pacers
The Houston Rockets could've beat the 76ers and Celtics JV team

I like this game

Nick Manning
05-13-2011, 08:16 PM
The Houston Rockets could've beat the 76ers and Celtics JV team

I like this game

The Celtics were the only team to sweep the first round...they ran into a better team in the 2nd. Case closed.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:20 PM
The Celtics were the only team to sweep the first round...they ran into a better team in the 2nd. Case closed.
Knicks are an abortion

No team wins in the 2nd Round of the playoffs without 2 starters. Case back open.

Ace
05-13-2011, 08:20 PM
- Yes Shaq was the Celtics starting Center once Perkins was traded
- Heat won at home just like the Celtics won at home in Game 3
- Celtics were missing 2 starters, what kinda shape would the Heat be without two starters? Let's say LeBron and Wade
- Experience doesn't put the ball into the basket like superior talent does
- "Face it", injuries beat the Celtics

How many games did Shaq play this season? Now you're comparing the two best players in the league to Rondo and Shaq? So now the Hawks are superior talent to the Celtics?

Ace
05-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Knicks are an failed abortion

No team wins in the 2nd Round of the playoffs without 2 starters. Case back open.

Story of your life...

Ace
05-13-2011, 08:23 PM
So the Heat are gonna beat the Bulls because the Celtics HOF's were really good 5 years ago

You lack basic reading comprehension...

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:24 PM
How many games did Shaq play this season? Now you're comparing the two best players in the league to Rondo and Shaq? So now the Hawks are superior talent to the Celtics?
- Shaq was the starting center for the Celtics. What do you not comprehand?
- Yes, Celtics were missing 2 starters
- Boston without Rondo & a starting center are a 1st Round exit team

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Between tacker, hitmanyruncletom2k, and this guy, Bullfan is quickly becoming the new Rocketfan

Ace
05-13-2011, 08:40 PM
- Shaq was the starting center for the Celtics. What do you not comprehand?
- Yes, Celtics were missing 2 starters
- Boston without Rondo & a starting center are a 1st Round exit team

I'm just try to figure out the stupidity it takes to consider Shaq who played all of 37 games and 20 MPG the Celtics starter.

Ace
05-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Between tacker, hitmanyruncletom2k, and this guy, Bullfan is quickly becoming the new Rocketfan

I can't figure it out if its homerism or they're just plain stupid.

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 08:45 PM
They're plain stupid. Bulls fans have been overrating their team for years, largely due to a big yet stupid group of journalists in Chicago who are homers. Look what they did to Mariotti, they basically blackballed him out of Chicago for not being a homer

lol "Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry = KG and Shaq, NB:lol = f:lolcked"

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:54 PM
I'm just try to figure out the stupidity it takes to consider Shaq who played all of 37 games and 20 MPG the Celtics starter.
So Celtics traded their starting Center for a backup SF with no starter to replace him?

Whoa Celtics were even more clueless. LOL @ you bragging about beating a JV team and one without a Center

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 08:56 PM
They're plain stupid. Bulls fans have been overrating their team for years, largely due to a big yet stupid group of journalists in Chicago who are homers. Look what they did to Mariotti, they basically blackballed him out of Chicago for not being a homer

lol "Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry = KG and Shaq, NB:lol = f:lolcked"
Link to that quote

Bulls added 7 new players and Coach this offseason. How are they the same team of the past?

Actually last time the Bulls played the Heat in the playoffs they swept their ass. Deng remembers

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 08:57 PM
:lmao are you gonna deny the amount of comparisons Chandler got to KG and Curry got to Shaq during the baby Bulls era?

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Then there was Paxson's proclimation, "I won't include Deng in any deal for Kobe" :lmao

Ace
05-13-2011, 08:58 PM
So Celtics traded their starting Center for a backup SF with no starter to replace him?

Whoa Celtics were even more clueless. LOL @ you bragging about beating a JV team and one without a Center

Ok enough is enough, you've already made a fool of yourself. Enjoy the beat down, just don't disappear after.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Ok enough is enough, you've already made a fool of yourself. Enjoy the beat down, just don't disappear after.
What's your prediction

Heat in 3?

Basketballgirl25
05-13-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm hoping Heat will lose and, though for real I think it goes to 7 games and I don't know who to pick to win Heat or Bulls. Bulls have a deeper team so hopefully they win. If not I'd love to see Mavs vs Heat finals will Mavs making Heat look like pussies

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm hoping Heat will lose and, though for real I think it goes to 7 games and I don't know who to pick to win Heat or Bulls. Bulls have a deeper team so hopefully they win. If not I'd love to see Mavs vs Heat finals will Mavs making Heat look like pussies
Hi I'm NCK

Your hot

Ace
05-13-2011, 09:42 PM
What's your prediction

Heat in 3?

Heat in 5 Bulls with home court should take game 1.

NewcastleKEG
05-13-2011, 09:48 PM
My Prediction

Game1: Heat
Game2: Bulls
Game3: Bulls
Game4: Heat
Game5: Bulls
Game6: Heat
Game7: Bulls

Sean Cagney
05-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Heat in 6 IMO, I want the Bulls to win it but can they? They have not been great sides the last game these playoffs, maybe they turn it around and hold down HC?

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Heat in 6 IMO, I want the Bulls to win it but can they? They have not been great sides the last game these playoffs, maybe they turn it around and hold down HC?
Can they? Why wouldn't they

They've beaten em 3 times already this year

dirk4mvp
05-14-2011, 01:28 AM
Why is the regular season record even being considered? What was the Boston/Miami reg. season match up?

Det's just like if Mavfan took the 2 wins vs. Miami for granted this season and thinks it'd be a cakewalk, should they meet in the Finals.

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:35 AM
Why is the regular season record even being considered? What was the Boston/Miami reg. season match up?

Det's just like if Mavfan took the 2 wins vs. Miami for granted this season and thinks it'd be a cakewalk, should they meet in the Finals.
FOR THE LAST TIME

Boston was missing 2 starters from the series. How is this so difficult for people to comprehend? Some of those matchups were before Perkins was traded too.

Bulls vs Heat were 3 hard fought games. 2 of them came down to the wire with the Heat chocking each time. Bulls are confident they can pull out a close game against Miami. Can the Heat?

dirk4mvp
05-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Keep taking those wins for granted then. Don't be disappointed when the Heat dispose of Chicago.

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:40 AM
Keep taking those wins for granted then. Don't be disappointed when the Heat dispose of Chicago.
The next team the Heat ''dispose'' of will be the first

They needed OT and a un-LeBron final minute run to take out the Celtics JV team

Booharv
05-14-2011, 01:47 AM
I think the Bulls will win in 7. I think its a pick em series. The Celtics were maybe 60% of what they were last year by the end of the Miami series and their best player was at maybe 20%. I see Chicago wearing down the Heat with their depth and energy. They have three bigs (Gibson, Asik, and Noah) who are significantly above average defenders and who can defend the rim. Thibodeau defenses excel against iso or pick and roll heavy teams like Miami on defense. He runs a defense that is predicated on loading up on the strong side, and is weaker on teams that move the ball around or run motion offense. Miami is a very isolation heavy team and that falls right into the hands of Chicago's D. If Miami moves the ball or gets more creative with their offensive sets (Bron-Wade pick n roll, less of the dynamic duo spotting up off the ball and more cutting to the basket/moving without the ball) I could see them winning it. Thats what it comes down to imo

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:49 AM
I think the Bulls will win in 7. I think its a pick em series. The Celtics were maybe 60% of what they were last year by the end of the Miami series and their best player was at maybe 20%. I see Chicago wearing down the Heat with their depth and energy. They have three bigs (Gibson, Asik, and Noah) who are significantly above average defenders and who can defend the rim. Thibodeau defenses excel against iso or pick and roll heavy teams like Miami on defense. He runs a defense that is predicated on loading up on the strong side, and is weaker on teams that move the ball around or run motion offense. Miami is a very isolation heavy team and that falls right into the hands of Chicago's D. If Miami moves the ball or gets more creative with their offensive sets (Bron-Wade pick n roll, less of the dynamic duo spotting up off the ball and more cutting to the basket/moving without the ball) I could see them winning it. Thats what it comes down to imo
Nice insightful breakdown

ducks
05-15-2011, 09:46 PM
bulls 21 more shots then heat tonight

NewJerSpur
05-15-2011, 09:50 PM
What a game. :corn:

Axe Murderer
05-15-2011, 09:51 PM
lol sweep

NewcastleKEG
05-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Nice bump. Let me find some classics

Heat will dominate.

Stars, not role-players, win games, series', and eventually, championships. Balanced attack? What for one game? Boozer finally had one good game and you're going to say they have a "balanced attack." Bogans, Deng, and everyone else on that team is hit or miss....

Red Hawk #21
05-15-2011, 10:07 PM
lol nick manning
lol overrating the shit out of miami
lol underrating chicago
lol "Miami in 4"
lol Taj Gibson taking Dwyane Wade's soul
lol fail

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 10:24 PM

I stand by this bet...anybody want any action after that Game 1? First legit poster who wants to take it, it's there's. c-note bet

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 10:26 PM
lol nick manning
lol overrating the shit out of miami
lol underrating chicago
lol "Miami in 4"
lol Taj Gibson taking Dwyane Wade's soul
lol fail

lol hawks
lol irrelevant franchise
lol blowing your load after one game

I'm sure you were one of those dumbasses drinking Grizzly cum after Game 1 of the WCSF

Kyle Orton
05-15-2011, 10:40 PM
:lmao THAT honky Nick Manning has been stylin' on triggas lately

NewcastleKEG
05-15-2011, 10:42 PM
I stand by this bet...anybody want any action after that Game 1? First legit poster who wants to take it, it's there's. c-note bet
:lol

Just stop

HarlemHeat37
05-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Take his bet, you seem very confident in the Bulls..easy 100$, shouldn't it be?..

Axe Murderer
05-15-2011, 10:43 PM
take his bet brah

Red Hawk #21
05-15-2011, 10:48 PM
lol hawks
lol irrelevant franchise
lol blowing your load after one game

I'm sure you were one of those dumbasses drinking Grizzly cum after Game 1 of the WCSF

Your prediction of a Bulls beatdown and a sweep is working out nicely tbh. :toast

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Take his bet, you seem very confident in the Bulls..easy 100$, shouldn't it be?..

take his bet brah

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
The Bulls soundly defeated Miami and Bosh will never play that well again...seems like an easy bet to make. There's no fear of welching either b/c the bet would be mediated.

What's the hang up?

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Your prediction of a Bulls beatdown and a sweep is working out nicely tbh. :toast

I said lots of things. I said Heat in 4. I said Heat in 5. I said your mother was gangraped by a gaggle of A-town crackheads and one of the sperm slipped through and produced you.

2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Red Hawk #21
05-15-2011, 11:01 PM
I said lots of things. I said Heat in 4. I said Heat in 5. I said your mother was gangraped by a gaggle of A-town crackheads and one of the sperm slipped through and produced you.

2 outta 3 ain't bad.

:wow :lmao Holy shit, good one brah.

Edit- On a serious note tho, don't you think you're underrating Chicago though? You seriously think Miami is just gunna crush them?

Ace
05-15-2011, 11:04 PM
The Bulls soundly defeated Miami and Bosh will never play that well again...seems like an easy bet to make. There's no fear of welching either b/c the bet would be mediated.

What's the hang up?

Given the guy rarely posted up the success the Bulls had in the playoffs, I'd say he's nutless.

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 11:11 PM
:wow :lmao Holy shit, good one brah.

Edit- On a serious note tho, don't you think you're underrating Chicago though? You seriously think Miami is just gunna crush them?

I'll admit I underrated them, but at the end of the day I think Miami's best trumps Chicago's best. One game with statistical anomalies from Wade and James doesn't change my opinion.

NewcastleKEG
05-15-2011, 11:22 PM
50 bucks paypal?

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 11:24 PM
50 bucks paypal?

I proposed $100, but if you wanna take it for $50 I'm game

NewJerSpur
05-15-2011, 11:27 PM
No need for Paypal, I'LL hold the money and whoever wins I owe you..........in the future. :stirpot:

Booharv
05-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Time for a little premature ejaculation...

http://sotsg.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

Booharv
05-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Seriously though, that game was a little 2004 NBA Finalsish. Had to have been scary for a Heat fan. I expect Miami to get back in the series but Chicago's big man rotation is no joke (well aside from Boozer at times). Three good to great defenders who excel at rebounding at both ends of the floor and defending the paint.

endrity
05-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Jason Whitlock knows his NBA, very very very well. I have mad respect for this man after making some gutsy calls and getting them all right.

And I agree with the above, that looked a lot like the 2004 NBA Finals.

Nick Manning
05-24-2011, 10:33 PM
50 bucks paypal?

Just pay me now.

Jason Whitlock knows his NBA, very very very well. I have mad respect for this man after making some gutsy calls and getting them all right.

And I agree with the above, that looked a lot like the 2004 NBA Finals.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2011, 10:34 PM
Time for a little premature ejaculation...

http://sotsg.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

:lol You gonna pick Dallas next?..0/2, so far, my man..

Nick Manning
05-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Jason Whitlock is a racist douchebag with shitty takes. I cringe when Rome has him on.

Spurologist
05-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Jason the Nit Whitlock

TampaDude
05-24-2011, 10:58 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Chris-Bosh-Miami-Heat-are-no-match-for-Derrick-Rose-Chicago-Bulls-051211

:hat:hat:hat:hat:hat

LOL megafail... :lmao

Nick Manning
05-24-2011, 11:00 PM
I would like my money this time. Sick of getting stiffed

Nick Manning
05-31-2011, 06:18 PM
50 bucks paypal?

I proposed $100, but if you wanna take it for $50 I'm game

and the beat goes on...

Ace
05-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Bulls have defensive studs to guard Wade & LeBron

Heat have no one to guard Rose

NewcastleKEG
05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
and the beat goes on...
Shoulda pressed me more for an argreement. No exchanging of info AFTER THE FACT

Even for something as simple as a sig bet you need some kind of documentation of proof.

LOL @ after the series I want my money

Nick Manning
05-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Shoulda pressed me more for an argreement. No exchanging of info AFTER THE FACT

Even for something as simple as a sig bet you need some kind of documentation of proof.

LOL @ after the series I want my money

"Should've pressed you more for an agreement."

You said $50 paypal and I agreed. There are witnesses.

lol documentation needed

It's a paypal bet dumbshit, what info do you need PRIOR to the bet? My paypal address? What good is that going to do you BEFORE the bet? I won, I asked for your paypal address, and you welshed.

To illustrate just how much of gutless welshing faggot you are, you wouldn't even take the bet till the Bulls had a 1-0 lead--and I STILL accepted it. The evidence is in this thread.