rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm taken bro. You'll have to find someone elses dick to suck

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 01:03 AM
sup pimp

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 01:04 AM
“Lolita” is an excellent production from Wicked and director Brad Armstrong that features one of the company’s newer—and potentially most infamous—contract stars, Lupe Fuentes. With Lupe featured in five of the movie’s seven scenes, it’s really difficult to go wrong. Couple Ms. Fuentes’ presence and performances with high production values, and you have a guaranteed winner. It’s definitely worth checking out.

In terms of the sex, Lupe is featured in five of the sequences. In Scene One, she’s dressed in a barely-there schoolgirl outfit and big, red, heart-shaped sunglasses, as she administers a steamy blowjob to tattoo artist (Evan Seinfeld) in a parlor. While there isn’t any vaginal or anal action in this one, it’s still quite sexy…and the festivities close out with a big load being delivered to Lupe’s face, mouth, and sunglasses. She then proceeds to lick the glasses clean—excellent material! In Scene Three, Lupe’s back, this time with Madison Ivy and (again) Evan Seinfeld. All three of them are dolls in a Gothic-like setting / bedroom. The double-blowjob and various vaginal positions—particularly those involving Lupe, though Madison is no slouch, either—are the highlights in this segment, and a double-facial—followed by a bit of cummy-kissing and some cum-play by Madison—caps off this exceptional sequence.

Scene Four offers up more of Lupe—this time clad in some extremely short “Daisy Dukes” shorts and a tiny yellow top and bra. Lupe’s at a lemonade stand on a set with a rustic feel to it. Of course, she doesn’t just stand around, but—instead—does some posing, teasing, stripping, and masturbating…which includes the pouring of lemonade over her body. For what it is, this is also an excellent segment. In Scene Six, Lupe gets it on with fellow contract performer, Kaylani Lei. This time, the romp takes place in a pink room containing two merry-go-round horses. The ladies are appropriately attired, as they both are in cute pink outfits. Fingers, tongues, vibrators, and dildos are all on the agenda…and made good use of…and the two women even rim each other at various points. This is also an exceptional sequence. In Scene Seven, the movie’s finale, Lupe gets it on with Sienna Milano, Randy Spears, and Seth Gamble. The segment starts out with the two women in a room with big stuffed toys—two of which are actually the gentlemen…one as a bunny and one as a tiger. The hand-job and blowjob work in this scene are hot, and both of the ladies jerk their respective “stuffed toys” to facial cum-shots…which they then follow up with some oral cock clean-off. This sequence falls into the very good range and closes out the film.

Also turning in exceptional performances are the actresses involved in the other two scenes on the disc—Alexa Nicole and Breanne Benson. Alexa is an old-style theater usher who’s wearing a short skirt and no panties (Scene Two). She gets it on with Brad Armstrong in a theater, after she does some teasing and posing in front of a popcorn machine and also after she catches Brad whacking it at his seat. The blowjob (which includes throating and follows immediately after she catches him), as well as the reverse-cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl-standing, and standing-fucking positions are amongst the highlights here…and the whole romp closes out with a facial money-shot and a touch of oral cock clean-off—nice! Not to be outdone, Breanne Benson beds Tommy Gunn in a Valentine-themed room in Scene Five. The better moments of this scorching action include the standing rear-entry, reverse-cowgirl, and side-entry positions…and Tommy drops his load on Breanne’s pussy and inner-thigh—yet more excellent material!

In terms of bonus materials and other options, there are several trailers on the disc—one in the Main Menu (for the movie itself), two that play (along with the anti-piracy PSA) when the disc is inserted, and a choice of six under “Trailers”. There’s also a “Photo Gallery”—which puts forth a slideshow of “pretty-girl” shots and stills from the production—and a “Promo Reel”—which gives some of Wicked’s “2010 AEE Highlights”. There are advertisements under the “More Adult Fun” section—which gives some for-pay phone sex numbers and the like. Fortunately, there’s a “Behind the Scenes” segment that’s about 16 minutes in length and pretty cool…and there is a high-quality “Deleted Sex Scene…” that features a boy/girl encounter between Cassandra Cruz and Randy Spears at a hotdog stand. Finally, there’s that awful “pay extra for more scenes” gimmick—found under the “More Sex—Exclusive Scenes” option. All in all, the bonuses are solid.

In total, this disc is an exceptionally hot one that features Ms. Lupe Fuentes in the bulk of its scenes. This—from the point of view of the viewer—should be a good thing, and it’s hard to really find anything bad to say about this production in and of itself. It’s definitely worth picking up.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:06 AM
you think about the op alot don't you?

i do actually.

:lmao

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 01:07 AM
“Lolita” is an excellent production from Wicked and director Brad Armstrong that features one of the company’s newer—and potentially most infamous—contract stars, Lupe Fuentes. With Lupe featured in five of the movie’s seven scenes, it’s really difficult to go wrong. Couple Ms. Fuentes’ presence and performances with high production values, and you have a guaranteed winner. It’s definitely worth checking out.

In terms of the sex, Lupe is featured in five of the sequences. In Scene One, she’s dressed in a barely-there schoolgirl outfit and big, red, heart-shaped sunglasses, as she administers a steamy blowjob to tattoo artist (Evan Seinfeld) in a parlor. While there isn’t any vaginal or anal action in this one, it’s still quite sexy…and the festivities close out with a big load being delivered to Lupe’s face, mouth, and sunglasses. She then proceeds to lick the glasses clean—excellent material! In Scene Three, Lupe’s back, this time with Madison Ivy and (again) Evan Seinfeld. All three of them are dolls in a Gothic-like setting / bedroom. The double-blowjob and various vaginal positions—particularly those involving Lupe, though Madison is no slouch, either—are the highlights in this segment, and a double-facial—followed by a bit of cummy-kissing and some cum-play by Madison—caps off this exceptional sequence.

Scene Four offers up more of Lupe—this time clad in some extremely short “Daisy Dukes” shorts and a tiny yellow top and bra. Lupe’s at a lemonade stand on a set with a rustic feel to it. Of course, she doesn’t just stand around, but—instead—does some posing, teasing, stripping, and masturbating…which includes the pouring of lemonade over her body. For what it is, this is also an excellent segment. In Scene Six, Lupe gets it on with fellow contract performer, Kaylani Lei. This time, the romp takes place in a pink room containing two merry-go-round horses. The ladies are appropriately attired, as they both are in cute pink outfits. Fingers, tongues, vibrators, and dildos are all on the agenda…and made good use of…and the two women even rim each other at various points. This is also an exceptional sequence. In Scene Seven, the movie’s finale, Lupe gets it on with Sienna Milano, Randy Spears, and Seth Gamble. The segment starts out with the two women in a room with big stuffed toys—two of which are actually the gentlemen…one as a bunny and one as a tiger. The hand-job and blowjob work in this scene are hot, and both of the ladies jerk their respective “stuffed toys” to facial cum-shots…which they then follow up with some oral cock clean-off. This sequence falls into the very good range and closes out the film.

Also turning in exceptional performances are the actresses involved in the other two scenes on the disc—Alexa Nicole and Breanne Benson. Alexa is an old-style theater usher who’s wearing a short skirt and no panties (Scene Two). She gets it on with Brad Armstrong in a theater, after she does some teasing and posing in front of a popcorn machine and also after she catches Brad whacking it at his seat. The blowjob (which includes throating and follows immediately after she catches him), as well as the reverse-cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl-standing, and standing-fucking positions are amongst the highlights here…and the whole romp closes out with a facial money-shot and a touch of oral cock clean-off—nice! Not to be outdone, Breanne Benson beds Tommy Gunn in a Valentine-themed room in Scene Five. The better moments of this scorching action include the standing rear-entry, reverse-cowgirl, and side-entry positions…and Tommy drops his load on Breanne’s pussy and inner-thigh—yet more excellent material!

In terms of bonus materials and other options, there are several trailers on the disc—one in the Main Menu (for the movie itself), two that play (along with the anti-piracy PSA) when the disc is inserted, and a choice of six under “Trailers”. There’s also a “Photo Gallery”—which puts forth a slideshow of “pretty-girl” shots and stills from the production—and a “Promo Reel”—which gives some of Wicked’s “2010 AEE Highlights”. There are advertisements under the “More Adult Fun” section—which gives some for-pay phone sex numbers and the like. Fortunately, there’s a “Behind the Scenes” segment that’s about 16 minutes in length and pretty cool…and there is a high-quality “Deleted Sex Scene…” that features a boy/girl encounter between Cassandra Cruz and Randy Spears at a hotdog stand. Finally, there’s that awful “pay extra for more scenes” gimmick—found under the “More Sex—Exclusive Scenes” option. All in all, the bonuses are solid.

In total, this disc is an exceptionally hot one that features Ms. Lupe Fuentes in the bulk of its scenes. This—from the point of view of the viewer—should be a good thing, and it’s hard to really find anything bad to say about this production in and of itself. It’s definitely worth picking up.

5 star film right there little homie.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:08 AM
I consider slant eyez the # 1 groupie of the
shoot em up niggas...... whenever we feel like busting a nut in the eye she'll
be right in position. YEAH!!!

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:10 AM
lol at least this time you had the right idea to call me "she" as you made your reference to gay sex.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:13 AM

of course how did i miss this one? if he wasn't "taken" he implies he'd be open to having another man suck his dick.

seriously, what the fuck is with the fag em up crew constantly talking about gay sex?

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 01:15 AM
5 star film right there little homie.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1232187_o.gif

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:18 AM
of course how did i miss this one? if he wasn't "taken" he implies he'd be open to having another man suck his dick.

seriously, what the fuck is with the fag em up crew constantly talking about gay sex?

can't turn down busting a nut .... what can i say?:lol
Usually i don't let slant eyed asians suck me up .....but in
your case we can make an exception. Throw a paper bag
over that ugly mug and get to work.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/photomak/photomak1011/photomak101100481/8316065-young-woman-in-ecological-paper-bag-on-head-and-crossed-arms.jpg

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

:lmao "rapper"

monosylab1k

:lmao as long as you can admit your homosexual fantasies.

Fpoonsie
Usually i don't let slant eyed asians suck me up .....but in
your case we can make an exception. Throw a paper bag
over that ugly mug and get to work.

Fag Em Up obviously PREFERS his boys prettier, w/ an aussie twang, but...

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:23 AM

you're stretching bro. :lmao

monosylab1k

i do actually.

monosylab1k

i do actually.

Ed Lover
05-13-2011, 01:24 AM

c'mon son

you're the expert on getting stretched by your reach-around crew

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:29 AM
We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:30 AM
If Jason Terry is with Dallas next season, I am switching back to the Knicks
That's all.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:32 AM
c'mon son

you're the expert on getting stretched by your reach-around crew

u mad there was no invite?

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:32 AM
fairweather faggot...... send him to the tree of woe my nigga.
Save some for me though homie lol

Ed Lover
05-13-2011, 01:33 AM
u mad there was no invite?

naw my nig, I got more bitches than I can handle already

c'mon son

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:33 AM
to be fair, your schtick is amusing at the moment

Fpoonsie
05-13-2011, 01:34 AM
I wanna fuck mono lol

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Save some for me though homie lol

you must be ashamed that he supports the same team as you.

wait a minute. he doesn't actually support the mavs.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:35 AM
Fpoonsie, the frequency with which you leap to defend homosylab1k makes me think you're the one who wants a piece of his ass.

Fpoonsie
05-13-2011, 01:36 AM
Fpoonsie, the frequency with which you leap to defend homosylab1k makes me think you're the one who wants a piece of his ass.

Really? I'm getting dick-riding advice from YOU?

You sure you wanna go down that road?

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:38 AM
if by 'that road' you mean mono's hershey highway, the traffic there's a bit too heavy.

#41 Shoot Em Up

My nigga keep your rip game on that slant eyed motherfucker.
Not the bitch who is jawing him :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
if by 'that road' you mean mono's hershey highway, the traffic there's a bit too heavy.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:39 AM

i do actually.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

:lmao fairweather "rapper"

Fpoonsie
05-13-2011, 01:40 AM
lol giving other niggas shit for alleged "slobbing"

lol thinking hating the same faggotry suggests pole-smoking of its own

lol Fag Em Up crew deflection

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:41 AM
lol homosylab1k's bottom bitch

monosylab1k
lol again, the only thing these faggots have is a bunch of references to gay sex.

I guess if you're an expert, go with what you know.

monosylab1k

i do actually.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:42 AM
lol chink
lol slant eyez
lol begging m>s to stay in your crew
lol radio show
lol mixtape
lol rapper

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:42 AM
:lmao emcee tiny weenie, nice rapper name brah

:lol

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:44 AM
lol again, the only thing these faggots have is a bunch of references to gay sex.

I guess if you're an expert, go with what you know.

coming from the self-proclaimed "rapper" who put up a "freestyle" full of gay slurs.

Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

:lmao fairweather faggot emcee tiny weenie "rapper"

4>0rings
05-13-2011, 01:45 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lijd8sXH751qfgu69.gif

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 01:46 AM
coming from the self-proclaimed "rapper" who put up a "freestyle" full of gay slurs.

:lmao fairweather faggot emcee tiny weenie "rapper"

Since his creation back in 1938, the Man of Steel has faced such challenges as Richard Pryor, the Anti-Monitor, marriage, the reworking of his origin, and even death. Heck, back in the old days, he used to kick the bucket about every other issue. But never in the course of all those years has such a threat appeared to dog his name and reputation as much as Titus' Superman game for the N64.

Lex Luthor has trapped Superman's friends Lois, Professor Hamilton, and Jimmy Olsen in a "virtual world," and you, as Superman, must enter it to rescue them. Also populating this realm are the villains Braniac, Darkseid, Bizarro, Metallo, several other bad folks from the animated series, and an endless array of shadowy drone characters. Sure, it's pretty slim on premise, but that in and of itself isn't a bad thing. Many titles have provided quality gameplay with only a paper-thin story supporting them. Superman, however, isn't one of them, and the game that follows is one of the weakest ever, even in the dubious category known as "licensed games."

The gameplay alternates between standard 3D adventure fare and timed mission objectives. The 3D adventure elements include collecting keys to open doors, beating up enemies, and pushing buttons in the proper order shortly after receiving instructions as to which order to push them. Meanwhile, the mission objectives require you to fly though hoops that Lex Luthor has inexplicably left suspended in the air, save innocents from harm, and toss objects about. Except for flying, to use your super powers you must acquire power-ups, such as heat vision, super breath, and super speed - all of which run out eventually.

Still, nothing sounds too offensive yet, right? It's the execution of all these elements that absolutely kills the game. The controls are so unresponsive that you'll assume you've pushed the wrong button and begin bashing on all of them for some sort of attention, and the perspective routinely manages to vex you. Now, add in all those simplistic goals mentioned earlier to this mix, and you've got an incredibly tedious experience in front of you. And it's one that resides in an environment so sparse it makes a Zen garden look crowded. This environment has suspect collision detection and obvious bugs that vie for your attention, and painted-in graphics that appear subpar even for a first generation N64 game.

But there's more. The multiplayer modes - a deathmatch and a race, where one player sets up the floating rings and the others attempt to push past him - feel very reminiscent of Ubi Soft's Buck Bumble, meaning they seem thrown in at the last minute and unfinished. The soundtrack would be considered bad for the SNES, and it loops constantly, while the sparse voice work even changes at one point, from Man of Steel actors to someone who sounds nothing like the lead of the show.

The only Superman compliment I can find to say is that flying beats walking. If I've been in any way unclear up to this point, let me state it simply: This is easily the worst game I've ever played. To steal a line outright from a film review in the San Francisco Bay Guardian, it serves no purpose other than to firmly establish the bottom of the barrel.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:46 AM
lol chink
lol slant eyez
lol radio show
lol mixtape
lol rapper

:lmao the guy who went around begging ppl to be in his crew, even resorting to recruiting every last retard Lakerfan on the site is talking shit?

I kicked m>s the fuck out, I gave him an opportunity to return, and he decided to be a crybaby bitch about it. That's the kind of fagle you have on your side.

:lmao I wrecked lakaluva like no other and you immediately recruited him. even your australian lover with the mancrush on me was laughing about how I destroyed him. And now you want him in your crew :lmao

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:47 AM
lol chink
lol slant eyez
lol radio show
lol mixtape
lol rapper

lol homosylab1k thinks he's a rapper
lol homosylab1k thinks that he matters
lol pitch or catch? nigga he's a batter
taking that man meat hard in the crapper

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:47 AM

gay sex reference #47383783908 by the new "crew" in town :lmao

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:48 AM
:lmao the guy who went around begging ppl to be in his crew, even resorting to recruiting every last retard Lakerfan on the site is talking shit?

I kicked m>s the fuck out, I gave him an opportunity to return, and he decided to be a crybaby bitch about it. That's the kind of fagle you have on your side.

:lmao I wrecked lakaluva like no other and you immediately recruited him. even your australian lover with the mancrush on me was laughing about how I destroyed him. And now you want him in your crew :lmao

lol making a radioshow so people will like him.
lol desperate "rapper"

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:48 AM
lol homosylab1k thinks he's a rapper
lol homosylab1k thinks that he matters
lol pitch or catch? nigga he's a batter

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:49 AM
gay sex reference #47383783908 by the new "crew" in town :lmao

coming from the "rapper" who's "lyrics" are almost entirely gay sex references.

do I need to go find an example?

:lmao fairweather faggot emcee tiny weenie closet homo "rapper"

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:49 AM
lol making a radioshow so people will like him.
lol desperate "rapper"

lol listening to my radio show and raps, then sharing it with your friends.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:50 AM

lol thinking I ever begged anyone to join up with me
lol openly begging m>s to stay with you and the "mav krew"
lol faggot

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:51 AM
lol talking seriously about your "raps"

Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

:lmao fairweather faggot emcee tiny weenie closet homo thinks he's an actual "rapper"

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:51 AM
lol thinking I ever begged anyone to join up with me

lol if you want anyone to believe this, you're gonna have to go back and delete a shitload of posts.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:52 AM
lol listening to my radio show and raps, then sharing it with your friends.

hang on, hang on, when did making an internet recording listen to by 5 people mean you had a radio show?

:lmao fairweather faggot emcee tiny weenie closet homo thinks he's an actual radio presenter and "rapper"

Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:52 AM
lol talking seriously about your "raps"

lol sharing it with a friend

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Ask any nigga here...i didn't beg any nigga to roll with me.
They just know where a real nigga be

monosylab1k

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

i do actually.

rayjayjohnson
lol if you want anyone to believe this, you're gonna have to go back and delete a shitload of posts.

lol dumb "rapper" doesn't realise that if anyone didn't want to sign up with the shoot em up niggas then they wouldn't have

lol asshurt over an internet joke.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Yo emcee, when we ballin nigga? Shoot em up will come and y'all can settle this on the courts IMO

in otherwords he's gonna hide in the parking lot with you, right? :lmao

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:55 AM
lol sharing it with a friend

you'll never get signed if you're too embarrassed for other people to hear it

:lmao "rapper" who post private youtube links of his "raps" so other people won't hear it

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:55 AM
lol asshurt over an internet joke.

excuse me a i sidestep the 20-ton cinder block of irony that just dropped.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:57 AM
excuse me a i sidestep the 20-ton cinder block of irony that just dropped.

http://i.imgur.com/gtyRs.png

kamikazi_player
05-13-2011, 01:58 AM
sup pimp
What the fuck...I leave for one month and you already think you're a gangsta? Gay ass sig bro no offense.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 01:58 AM

i do actually.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:59 AM

Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

:lmao fairweather mavfan

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 01:59 AM
Emcee weenie on the 1s and 2s with a new diss track titled "chillin in da Pontiac!"

I'm down to hoop Idc about any of this bullshit

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 02:00 AM
What the fuck...I leave for one month and you already think you're a gangsta? Gay ass sig bro no offense.

Watch your mouth nigga

frodo
05-13-2011, 02:01 AM
u kickin out m>s was unconstitutional imho, to kick out someone you need the signatures of both co-leaders imo, but i don't think you've got findog's signature tbh

#41 Shoot Em Up
Emcee weenie on the 1s and 2s with a new diss track titled "chillin in da Pontiac!"

kamikazi_player
Watch your mouth nigga
Or what? You're going to bring your e-krew?

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 02:02 AM
u kickin out m>s was unconstitutional imho, to kick out someone you need the signatures of both co-leaders imo, but i don't think you've got findog's signature tbh

findog's a co-leader?

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:03 AM

UTD this coming Monday then.

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Or what? You're going to bring your e-krew?

why you gonna playa hate homie?..you were mah #1 roll dawg son.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:04 AM
lol @ homosylab1k's selective quotation

i do actually

should read:

i do actually. mono is a worthy adversary.

this is before i discovered homosylab1k is a one trick pony and trolling him is easier than nailing his sister.

Now, without any selective editing, mono did say:

just fuck it all.

Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

Thanks for the memories, Mavs! I've moved on to greener pastures!

16 rings, faggots!

We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

...then he jumped back on the mav's collective dick.

:lmao fairweather faggot

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 02:04 AM
UTD this coming Monday then.

are you foreal? what time?

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 02:05 AM
I'm not coming to ball, i'm coming to drag your chink azz by the dome and
beat the shit out of you.....then pick your dead weight up and along
with my nigga m>s drive to yo crib and fuck yo wife while you watch....YEAH!!

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:05 AM
lol @ homosylab1k's selective quotation

should read:

this is before i discovered homosylab1k is a one trick pony and trolling him is easier than nailing his sister.

Now, without any selective editing, mono did say:

...then he jumped back on the mav's collective dick.

:lmao you realize calling me a "worthy adversary" just makes you look like an even bigger cheesedick, right? I deleted it out of pity. It made me too uncomfortable to know you're that obsessed with me.

kamikazi_player
05-13-2011, 02:06 AM
why you gonna playa hate homie?..you were mah #1 roll dawg son.
You were my boy until you join the faggots up krew...why would you sell yourself to this idiot

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:06 AM

:tu I've heard this one before. In 3 days you'll be telling me how nice a guy you are and how you want me to join your 2k league on xbox.

Ed Lover
05-13-2011, 02:07 AM

:td

rayjayjohnson
:lmao you realize calling me a "worthy adversary" just makes you look like an even bigger cheesedick, right? I deleted it out of pity. It made me too uncomfortable to know you're that obsessed with me.

dig yourself out, fairweather faggot. not my fault i took you on face value initially.

:lmao studio gangster

#41 Shoot Em Up
:tu I've heard this one before. In 3 days you'll be telling me how nice a guy you are and how you want me to join your 2k league on xbox.

Nigga keep fucking with me

Ed Lover
05-13-2011, 02:09 AM
Nigga keep fucking with me

or?

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:09 AM
if i'm obsessed with mono, how come i keep seeing this on my profile?
http://i.imgur.com/AnZEj.png

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:10 AM
dig yourself out, fairweather faggot. not my fault i took you on face value initially.

:lmao studio gangster

you called me a worthy adversary, admitted you thinking about me "a lot" and then showed my shit to a friend. and I have to do the digging? :lmao

apparently you realize the same thing I do, which explains the constant thread bumping/creating, all centered around me. do what you can to try and save face, it doesn't matter. Everyone thought you were a shitty poster before I decided to give you any attention.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:11 AM

:lmao not my fault nobody else has looked at your page in months.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:12 AM
lol listen to this diddy wannabe motherfucker.

lol being given attention by homosylab1k matters.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:13 AM
:lmao not my fault nobody else has looked at your page in months.

lol dumbass.

member for ~12 months
800 visits
66.6 vists per month

good to see your math skills are up there with you lyrical skillz

Nathan89
http://i.imgur.com/IGHnK.gif

Mono Vs. RayRay

The rest of us.

Fpoonsie

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
Ace Axe Murderer BruceBowenFan dirk4mvp Ditty Fpoonsie Jt.ONE Kyle Orton Nick Manning rayjayjohnson

monosylab1k
the best thing is that secretly rayjay is loving the attention I chose to give him. He was just some barely on the radar shitty poster before I fucked with him. And it's pretty tough to be almost unheard of here when there's only like 3 nuggets fans on the entire fucking site :lmao

Andrew Cunanan
05-13-2011, 02:14 AM
lol listen to this diddy wannabe motherfucker.

lol being given attention by homosylab1k matters.

Wasn't that the purpose of this thread?

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 02:14 AM
You were my boy until you join the faggots up krew...why would you sell yourself to this idiot

FcFlp6kl508

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:15 AM
the best thing is that secretly rayjay is loving the attention I chose to give him. He was just some barely on the radar shitty poster before I fucked with him. And it's pretty tough to be almost unheard of here when there's only like 3 nuggets fans on the entire fucking site :lmao

lol mono thinks he has sway.

why doesn't he want the rest of the internet to hear his "raps" then?

Fpoonsie
05-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Wasn't that the purpose of this thread?

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:16 AM

clearly homosylab1k's attention matters for this dickrider.

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:16 AM
lol mono thinks he has sway.

lol before I blessed you with a shred of attention, everyone here thought your name was rayray :lmao your welcome

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:17 AM
clearly homosylab1k's attention matters for this dickrider.

Holy shit! Another 20 ton cinder block of irony!

Axe Murderer
lol before I blessed you with a shred of attention, everyone here thought your name was rayray :lmao your welcome

crofl

rayjayjohnson
lol delusional.

lol begging for people to call in to his radio show

Nathan89
05-13-2011, 02:18 AM

http://i.imgur.com/IGHnK.gif

Mono Vs. RayRay

The rest of us.:lmao

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:19 AM
who the fuck is this guy?

Axe Murderer
05-13-2011, 02:19 AM
:rollin

TheNextGen
05-13-2011, 02:20 AM
damn..wtf is going on in here. haha

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:21 AM
:lmao case in point

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 02:22 AM
it's getting late gotta work on the mixtape brbl

Ed Lover
05-13-2011, 02:22 AM
who the fuck is this guy?

c'mon son

one punk bitch grey name to another

TheNextGen
05-13-2011, 02:23 AM
that was a quick 5 pages

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:25 AM
it really was

TheNextGen
05-13-2011, 02:25 AM
i guess you set the bait, and he nibbled it up.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:26 AM
tbh, this is why i love this site. to troll, you gotta work hard, because 90% of the other niggas on here are trolling just as hard.

helps refine my skills, particularly for trolling the shit outta white college students on reddit

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 02:29 AM
i tried to troll in an Angels forum and got banned after my first post. ridiculous.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:30 AM
the nba forum here is great. anything goes.

now, i can see how some people might hate that, of course...

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 02:32 AM
it's getting late gotta work on the mixtape brbl

wait wait wait, i missed this?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 02:38 AM
Ray proving why he is with the shoot em up niggas.
Regulation at it's finest

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 02:45 AM
i guess you set the bait, and he nibbled it up.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/Seu.jpg

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 06:39 AM
i'm pretty baked and just read this thread. lols from all angles. nice work fellas.

Reggie Williams
05-13-2011, 07:39 AM

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/Shootemup23.jpg

lolololol putting all the worst posters on the board in one clan/image/crew. crofl

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2011, 08:06 AM
lol who's this phaggot?

TheMACHINE
05-13-2011, 10:02 AM
lol who's this phaggot?

Just some bitch to scared to post on his main account.

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 10:04 AM
:lmao matching avatars

Muser
05-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Those sigs are so gay.

Reggie Williams
05-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Crofl worst crew of all time "Shoot Em Up"

Kyle Orton
05-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Those sigs are so gay.

there's a reason why they're the fag em up crew

Ace
05-13-2011, 10:20 AM

Raygay using Mono to get known. :lmao

Ace
05-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Wow wtf? 41 my nigga but I don't roll with those other faggots.

Blake
05-13-2011, 10:27 AM
lol homosylab1k

I wish I had thought of that first

dirk4mvp
05-13-2011, 10:52 AM
lol australia

lol turd of the planet

Reggie Williams
05-13-2011, 10:58 AM
But the new Thor is australian!

monosylab1k
05-13-2011, 11:08 AM
lol homosylab1k

I wish I had thought of that first

:lol tbh I can't believe it took 5 years for someone to finally think of it.

although, monoslobsond1ck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> homosylab1k

redzero
05-13-2011, 11:24 AM

Wait, his name isn't rayray?

Bito Corleone
05-13-2011, 12:35 PM
lol dumbass.

member for ~12 months
800 visits
66.6 vists per month

good to see your math skills are up there with you lyrical skillz
Your dumbass does realize that going to your own page counts as a "visit," right? All that means is that you check your own page 2+ times per day.

benefactor
05-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Wait, his name isn't rayray?
I thought is was too. Might as well stick to it though...kinda like we did with 90210.

monoslobsond1ck
05-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Jesus Christ mono just give up message boards. You are still just as pathetic as you used to be.

kamikazi_player
05-13-2011, 12:52 PM