PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated Dallas Mavs cover

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Any of you tricks know when this issue drops at newsstands??
I gots to cop me one

sribb43
05-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Been to a few places yesterday and today and they still have last weeks issue out

lil'mo
05-13-2011, 02:58 PM
lol mavs fan gettin excited

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2011, 03:07 PM
lol mavs fan gettin excited

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Been to a few places yesterday and today and they still have last weeks issue out

Thanks my nigga, I haven't seen it out
either.

DJ Mbenga
05-13-2011, 03:38 PM
interesting cover but damn there goes the finals appearance for the mavs. they killed it for the hornets, and they killed it for the jimmer and so many others

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20110510-295497352.jpg.ece/ALTERNATES/w260/295497352.jpg

DAF86
05-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Reebok will be glad.

CubanMustGo
05-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Had it for a few days. Went straight in the recycle bin.

Mebbe I should have put it on eBay for Mav FanBoyz.

lefty
05-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Reebok?
WTF

Ashy Larry
05-13-2011, 04:25 PM
lol @ Shannon Clown

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Issues already on ebay, I guess we missed the boat

lurker
05-13-2011, 04:42 PM
It hit newsstands on the 11th. A lot of places are just slow about putting new issues out.

mavsfan1000
05-13-2011, 04:45 PM
This is terrible news!

boutons_deux
05-13-2011, 04:47 PM
good product placement

baseline bum
05-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Why does it say DEFENSE when Dallas is controlling the ball?

Isitjustme?
05-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Why does it say DEFENSE when Dallas is controlling the ball?

LA probably just turned it over...

Cessation
05-13-2011, 08:07 PM
lol they'd rather show terry's socks than his face

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-13-2011, 08:12 PM
lol spurs.
Sorry had to get that out of the way lol.
Copped mine late this afternoon, very good read to all my Mav niggas.
Better cop it asap. Holla

Cessation
05-13-2011, 09:01 PM
lol 4>0

DMC
05-13-2011, 09:26 PM
If they were to show Terry's face, they would have to credit E.B. White.

Terry is the living model of Templeton the rat.

Cessation
05-13-2011, 09:34 PM
If they were to show Terry's face, they would have to credit E.B. White.

Terry is the living model of Templeton the rat.

Good point, cause....Ohh weee, he look like a rat!

sribb43
05-14-2011, 12:01 AM
lol spurs.

Where did u cop?

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Where did u cop?

Don't live in the dfw area my man, copped at my local supermarket

Texas Chili Dog
05-14-2011, 12:47 AM
lol spurs.

"Good read" my ass. It was a horrible article. Who edited that shit anyway? It said the final score was 112-86 instead of 122. But the worst fuck up was it mentioning that Kobe is 11 years older than LeFail. Uhhh not even close.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-14-2011, 12:54 AM
"Good read" my ass. It was a horrible article. Who edited that shit anyway? It said the final score was 112-86 instead of 122. But the worst fuck up was it mentioning that Kobe is 11 years older than LeFail. Uhhh not even close.

I know that part sucked, but the info about Dirk and Holger and
how it's time to "empty the toolbox". I loved that shit

InRareForm
05-14-2011, 01:01 AM
That is a fucking ugly cover.

spurs10
05-14-2011, 01:19 AM
At least Cuban, a collosal dumbass, despite his purse, has decided to not further jinx and fuck everything up for his team by shutting his mouth.

Isitjustme?
05-14-2011, 07:17 AM
At least Cuban, a collosal dumbass, despite his purse, has decided to not further jinx and fuck everything up for his team by shutting his mouth.

Yeah, he has been oddly silent.

sribb43
05-14-2011, 10:13 AM
That is a fucking ugly cover.

no shit. the title doesnt even make sense, mavs arent even a running team

DMC
05-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Cool we got our leg on the cover of SI.

DMC
05-14-2011, 10:14 AM
no shit. the title doesnt even make sense, mavs arent even a running team

It's a play on the word "Maverick".

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah that was a pretty bad article

almost as bad as det one time somebody blamed a college student for getting his car broken into

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 10:17 AM
^:lmao

DMC
05-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah that was a pretty bad article

almost as bad as det one time somebody blamed a college student for getting his car broken into

My opinion hasn't changed. Let me know when it gets broken into again so I can laugh at his ass for living in the projects. I'm sure he will cry about it on AIM.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 11:45 AM
:lmao "living in the projects". I live like half a mile away from a college campus and less than a mile away from someone running for mayor. Believe it or nots spics are capable of traveling to better areas to break into nicer cars.

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 11:50 AM
My opinion hasn't changed. Let me know when it gets broken into again so I can laugh at his ass for living in the projects. I'm sure he will cry about it on AIM.

lol UA = the projects

tbh I grew up in one of the richest areas in Dallas, and we were known for having a ton of car break ins

DMC
05-14-2011, 11:55 AM
lol UA = the projects

tbh I grew up in one of the richest areas in Dallas, and we were known for having a ton of car break ins

:lmao

Did your car get broken into 3 times while parked in the same location?

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 11:57 AM
i'd probably stop fighting back too

DMC
05-14-2011, 11:58 AM
i'd probably stop fighting back too

Nah, you would change your user name again and start a new troll after starting a thread about how you are leaving forever, sort of like this one:

"Idk why the fuck I'm honoring a bet with fuckstick Rocketfan but not a banning from Kori, but someone needs to end the welshing tradition around here. I could complain and say I didn't think the Suns would trade their leading scorer for Vince fucking Carter, but I'm not Koolaid_Man. I'll be calling into the Mono show at my first opportunity, but I have every intention of honoring this bet.

It's been fun, and it's ironic that I'm done because of the one time I ever had a slightly unrealistic view of how good the Suns would be." -DoK

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 11:59 AM

Did your car get broken into 3 times while parked in the same location?

no because I was lucky, not because I was some mastermind in hiding

there's nothing stopping Joe Beaner from driving all the way to my house and breaking into my car with whatever means necessary if he wanted to.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:01 PM
no because I was lucky, not because I was some mastermind in hiding

Yeah, you got 300% luckier than him.

That totally defies all logic. Do you just drive a shitwagon that doesn't even have windows? Would you know if it was broken into?

Seriously, your excuses are lame as fuck. It's a learning issue. When he gets older he will take better care of his shit.

there's nothing stopping Joe Beaner from driving all the way to my house and breaking into my car with whatever means necessary if he wanted to.Exactly right. Why hasn't it happened?

Has to be luck. It cannot be path of least resistance. That wouldn't make sense.

:lol you thinking it's a random thing. It's not random. There are factors involved that you can control, believe it or not.

Ask your buddy how often his parents' cars get broken into.

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 12:04 PM
lol idiot. Cars in nicer neighborhoods get broken into just as often if not more than in poor neighbornoods. Why would a thief rather steal something shitty than something nice?

In a similar situation to Axe, I grew up in one of the riches areas in SA and plenty of cars would get broken into...even mine in high school, on New Years day, at 7pm while I was inside eating dinner.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:09 PM
lol idiot. Cars in nicer neighborhoods get broken into just as often if not more than in poor neighbornoods. Why would a thief rather steal something shitty than something nice?

In a similar situation to Axe, I grew up in one of the riches areas in SA and plenty of cars would get broken into...even mine in high school, on New Years day, at 7pm while I was inside eating dinner.
Faggots like you need instructions:

Crime Prevention Tip:

Preventing Car Break-Ins

One of the most common crimes in Lakewood is the crime of first-degree criminal trespass. In everyday terms, this means having your car broken into. This type of crime often happens in places that have a large number of parked cars such as shopping centers or apartment complex parking lots. The good news is that there are a number of common sense steps that you can take to reduce the chance that you will be a victim of this crime.

Preventing a car break-in:

Lock your car doors. This is as simple as it sounds, but you would be surprised at how much is stolen from cars with unlocked doors. Of course, locked doors don't do much good if you leave the windows down, so roll up windows.
Don't leave anything of value in the car. The purse or golf clubs that are visible through the window make an inviting target. If you have to leave items in the car, at least put them out of sight in the trunk. The duffle bag with dirty gym clothes might not be of significant value to you. But a thief who doesn't know what is inside might target your car hoping to find checkbooks, credit cards, palm pilots or other items. Always take these personal items into your home when you park for the evening.
Use safety features if you have them. Examples of these features include activating your car alarm, removing stereo faceplates and putting steering wheel locking devices in place.
Park in a well-lit area that is visible to others. If your car is broken into, it is important that you report this to the police department. The suspect's fingerprints might be found on your car, or other evidence might be discovered.
Other measures. If you are a victim, notify the police and make a report. Notify neighbors, neighborhood groups such as Neighborhood Watch or the business or apartment management. Report suspicious or criminal behavior.

http://www.lakewood.org/index.cfm?&include=/PD/CrimePrevention/crimeprevention.cfm

If that's not good enough:

http://www.nationwide.com/rss/car-break-ins.jsp

Car Break-Ins: Avoiding Car Theft Smash-and-Grab

It takes less than a minute for a thief to break your car window and snatch the iPod, laptop or purse on the front seat.
Think about that the next time you dash in to pick up a cup of coffee or return a DVD.
That’s 60 . . . 59 . . . 58 . . . 57 . . . 56 . . .
Each year, $1.26 billion in personal items and accessories are stolen from vehicles in about 1.85 million thefts. For every theft, experts estimate there are several break-ins and attempted break-ins.
Don’t become a statistic. Nationwide offers 10 common sense habits and tips for preventing car break-ins.
Car Break-In Prevention Tips

1. Keep your car visible

Park in well-lit areas, near people or with a parking lot or garage attendant on duty. Avoid having your car concealed by larger vehicles, fences or foliage; thieves like to work in private.
2. Don’t make it easy

Keep windows and sunroofs closed and doors locked. Almost one-fourth of thefts from vehicles are from unlocked cars.
3. Activate your vehicle’s alarm

Don’t have one? Factory-installed and-theft systems are best, but a professionally installed alarm can discourage a car break-in thief who likes to work in silence.
4. Hide your valuables

Many smash-and-grab thieves act on impulse. So keep your stuff out of sight – either with you or in a locked trunk. Don’t count on the glove box; thieves know to look there, and they’re easy to break into.
5. Hide your valuables 2

If you have a wagon or SUV that leaves your cargo area open, get a retractable fitted cover to keep shopping bags or other belongings hidden.
6. Don’t hand a thief your keys

Take you keys with you. And if you think you have a great hiding place for a spare key, car break-in thieves know to look above the visor, in the center console, under the floor mat, in the trunk well, etc.
7. Stow your stuff before arrival

Experienced thieves often stake out parking lots to watch for people putting items in their trunk. Help prevent car break-ins by putting valuables, like laptops, messenger bags and electronic devices, into your trunk before you get to the parking lot.
8. Stash the evidence, too

After you’ve put your stuff in the trunk, don’t forget such telltale evidence as power plugs, MP3 adapters and navigation system windshield suction-cup mounts. Thieves know what they’re looking for, so hide the electronic accessories, too.
9. Trust your instincts

If you see suspicious activity, find another spot to park. If you’re concerned, tell the attendant or report your suspicions to police. You may be helping keep another person from being a victim of a car break-in – or worse.
10. Take it one more step

Many vehicles are broken into with the intent of stealing the vehicle itself. Visible anti-theft devices, like steering wheel locks, steering column collars or brake pedal locks, may discourage the would-be thief from breaking in and trying.

It's your shit. I don't care if you are the easiest target. It actually make me less of a target.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:12 PM
:lmao DMC keeping records of my posts and taking my "I'm quitting" posts seriously

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Faggots like you need instructions:

Crime Prevention Tip:

Preventing Car Break-Ins

One of the most common crimes in Lakewood is the crime of first-degree criminal trespass. In everyday terms, this means having your car broken into. This type of crime often happens in places that have a large number of parked cars such as shopping centers or apartment complex parking lots. The good news is that there are a number of common sense steps that you can take to reduce the chance that you will be a victim of this crime.

Preventing a car break-in:

Lock your car doors. This is as simple as it sounds, but you would be surprised at how much is stolen from cars with unlocked doors. Of course, locked doors don't do much good if you leave the windows down, so roll up windows.
Don't leave anything of value in the car. The purse or golf clubs that are visible through the window make an inviting target. If you have to leave items in the car, at least put them out of sight in the trunk. The duffle bag with dirty gym clothes might not be of significant value to you. But a thief who doesn't know what is inside might target your car hoping to find checkbooks, credit cards, palm pilots or other items. Always take these personal items into your home when you park for the evening.
Use safety features if you have them. Examples of these features include activating your car alarm, removing stereo faceplates and putting steering wheel locking devices in place.
Park in a well-lit area that is visible to others. If your car is broken into, it is important that you report this to the police department. The suspect's fingerprints might be found on your car, or other evidence might be discovered.
Other measures. If you are a victim, notify the police and make a report. Notify neighbors, neighborhood groups such as Neighborhood Watch or the business or apartment management. Report suspicious or criminal behavior.

http://www.lakewood.org/index.cfm?&include=/PD/CrimePrevention/crimeprevention.cfm

so do any of those tips physically prevent Jose Ramirez III from walking up to your car and breaking your window?

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:13 PM
And mine didn't get broken into 3 times at the same location. The first time it was broken into in Phoenix, I only mention it because all 3 times the same breed of animal broke into it.

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Faggots like you need instructions

"there are a number of common sense steps that you can take to reduce the chance that you will be a victim of this crime."
Faggots like you need common sense. "Reduce" does not mean "stop entirely." You can follow every one of those instructions and still have your car broken into...just like I did.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:15 PM
:lmao DMC keeping records of my posts and taking my "I'm quitting" posts seriously
I don't take anything you say seriously. This all started by you and your lovers keeping records of posts. pkb

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:16 PM
I don't take anything you say seriously.

:lmao is that why you follow me around with "He's an emo racist :cry who makes fun of my beaner wife :cry" posts?

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Faggots like you need common sense. "Reduce" does not mean "stop entirely." You can follow every one of those instructions and still have your car broken into...just like I did.

If you do what you've always done, you are going to get what you've always gotten. I don't have time to bring you up to speed on the entire debate.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey DMC, do you ever wonder of Mrs. Spic married you to get citizenship?

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:18 PM
:lmao is that why you follow me around with "He's an emo racist :cry who makes fun of my beaner wife :cry" posts?

I think you are stalking me. I obviously hurt your emo clit so you and your AIM buddy strawman the fuck out of something and troll it to death.

You don't have a leg to stand on.

You are a gnsf in the game of life. When you get bolded and join the adults, let me know.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Hey DMC, do you ever wonder of Mrs. Spic married you to get citizenship?
I found her in Chihuahua selling gum and wanting 20 dollars to watch my car.

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 12:20 PM
I think you are stalking me. I obviously hurt your emo clit so you and your AIM buddy strawman the fuck out of something and troll it to death.

getting butthurt and making fun of hilarious stupidity are two different things

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:20 PM
And mine didn't get broken into 3 times at the same location. The first time it was broken into in Phoenix, I only mention it because all 3 times the same breed of animal broke into it.

Racism is so 80s.

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 12:21 PM
If you do what you've always done, you are going to get what you've always gotten. I don't have time to bring you up to speed on the entire debate.
You don't need to bring me up to speed. I know exactly how you feel...anyone who becomes a victim of something they have no real control over is automatically at fault.

Your logic is on par with putting the blame on someone who gets struck by lightning because they happened to be standing in wrong place in that split second in time.

DMC
getting butthurt and making fun of hilarious stupidity are two different things
Leg riding is quite another.

Kyle Orton
DMC, has one single person agreed with you yet that it was my fault my car got broken into by Jose?

DMC
You don't need to bring me up to speed. I know exactly how you feel...anyone who becomes a victim of something they have no real control over is automatically at fault.

Your logic is on par with putting the blame on someone who gets struck by lightning because they happened to be standing in wrong place in that split second in time.
Strawmen unite.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:22 PM
DMC, has one single person agreed with you yet that it was my fault my car got broken into by Jose?

Argument ad populumm begging the question and a host of other 19 year old fallacies.

I didn't say it was your fault. I said you are the dumbass.

Next time you want to change the wording to have a strawman to attack, alert your friends first.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Well, when one retard is arguing against literally every other single person involved in the argument, it kinda says something.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Well, when one retard is arguing against literally every other single person involved in the argument, it kinda says something.

Since your friends (let's be honest here) don't know the argument, it's a moot point you are making.

It's still argument ad populum. Everyone in the world could disagree, that doesn't make a bit of difference concerning right and wrong. How many in a church would agree that God doesn't exist? Does that mean God exists?

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 12:25 PM
lol at DMC thinking I seriously even care about this argument

his stance on this subject is the same as koriwhat's lengthy paragraphs. you don't take it seriously, it's just a source of a cheap laugh so you'll troll them into saying it every now and then for entertainment

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:28 PM
plenty of people (z0sa, ohmwrecker, etc) who usually hate my posts and argue against everything I say sided with me in the argument because blaming the victim of the crime is that fuckin stupid.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:28 PM
lol at DMC thinking I seriously even care about this argument

his stance on this subject is the same as koriwhat's lengthy paragraphs. you don't take it seriously, it's just a source of a cheap laugh so you'll troll them into saying it every now and then for entertainment

Oh the apathy argument. Nice...

Seems you are the one who started the argument in the first place.

:lol at explaining the troll concept.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Since your friends (let's be honest here) don't know the argument, it's a moot point you are making.

It's still argument ad populum. Everyone in the world could disagree, that doesn't make a bit of difference concerning right and wrong. How many in a church would agree that God doesn't exist? Does that mean God exists?

The existence of god is an extensively debated topic with tons of people on both sides of the argument. It's not everyone who thinks god doesn't exist arguing with 1 person who thinks he does.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:31 PM
plenty of people (z0sa, ohmwrecker, etc) who usually hate my posts and argue against everything I say sided with me in the argument because blaming the victim of the crime is that fuckin stupid.
ad populum..

You were a dumbass for parking in the same spot over and over. However, it wasn't your fault, per se, that your car was broken into.

If you rode your bike on the freeway and got hit, you are a dumbass for riding on the freeway. You didn't run over yourself however.

I think I have explained this to you countless times. Hopefully you don't do as poorly in class. It could get expensive.

Axe Murderer
05-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Oh the apathy argument. Nice...

Seems you are the one who started the argument in the first place.

:lol at explaining the troll concept.

:lol

I started a ton of "arguments" with koriwhat that weren't really arguments, just obvious attempts to get him him to say paragraphs of stupid shit for a source of entertainment.

with your fucktarded, yet entertaining, views on this subject you've fallen in the same boat.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:33 PM
:lmao calling me a dumbass for parking in my driveway.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:33 PM
The existence of god is an extensively debated topic with tons of people on both sides of the argument. It's not everyone who thinks god doesn't exist arguing with 1 person who thinks he does.

The audience is the key. In a church, they would probably all say God does exist. In an atheist meeting, just the opposite. You pretend to have an unbiased audience here. It's clear to anyone who's been here more than 2 minutes that it's not the case. So, it doesn't change the facts when someone here agrees or disagrees with you, especially when they cannot provide more than just a nod.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:34 PM
How is the audience bias towards me? Like I said, plenty of posters who hate me sided with me in the argument.

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:35 PM
:lmao calling me a dumbass for parking in my driveway.

Was your car the only one there?

Was it really your driveway or was it a parking lot at a campus?

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:37 PM
It was seriously my driveway. Parking lots at campus are patrolled so that wouldn't happen.

My car and two other cars my neighbors drive were broken into the last night my car was broken into. So no, it wasn't the only car there, and it wasn't the only car to get broken into.

DMC
How is the audience bias towards me? Like I said, plenty of posters who hate me sided with me in the argument.

Bias isn't always in the form of like or dislike, but that they have things in common with you, like age, ignorance and lack of responsibility.

Also, no one here is more reviled than a new poster. That's so obvious that the moniker "gnsf" has come to mean "dumbass".

I don't AIM with these kids, you do. I don't video game with them, you do.

Keep parking there. Keep a tally and let me know when it happens again.

Axe Murderer
. So, it doesn't change the facts when someone here agrees or disagrees with you, especially when they cannot provide more than just a nod.

crofl

det would be an interesting defense in the court of law

"the jury might unanimously think I'm guilty, but if we had a different group of jurors that might not be the case, therefore I'm innocent!"

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 12:38 PM
You pretend to have an unbiased audience here.
Are you saying the audience here is biased towards DoK because they don't think it's his fault his car was broken into, and don't think he's a dumbass because of something that can happen to anyone?

Or are you saying that the audience here is biased against you because the overwhelming majority of your arguments become you being called a moron by anyone who happens to read them?

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:39 PM
crofl

det would be an interesting defense in the court of law

"the jury might unanimously think I'm guilty, but if we had a different group of jurors that might not be the case, therefore I'm innocent!"

This isn't a trial. It's not about guilt or innocence.

Where is the representation? The evidence? The judge?

Exactly. Bad analogy. Kangaroo court might be more accurate.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Are you saying the audience here is biased towards DoK because they don't think it's his fault his car was broken into, and don't think he's a dumbass because of something that can happen to anyone?

he's saying anyone who's car has ever been broken into is bias towards me because anyone who's had his car broken into is irresponsible (I think)

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:41 PM

Let's take this one by one. For you, you probably don't know the argument so for you, it's based on ignorance and bias, sucking up, whatever, or you are just ignorant of the facts and are shooting from the hip. You and many others here would suck a dick to get some forum cred.

Or are you saying that the audience here is biased against you because the overwhelming majority of your arguments become you being called a moron by anyone who happens to read them?How old are you?

The answer to that (the true answer) will give me what I need to answer your question.

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2011, 12:43 PM
:lol bootleg ChumpDumper..

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:44 PM
he's saying anyone who's car has ever been broken into is bias towards me because anyone who's had his car broken into is irresponsible (I think)

Trolling continues.. (I am actually better at this than you guys.. I have caught 3 of you).

Fpoonsie
05-14-2011, 12:45 PM
:lol bootleg ChumpDumper..

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Trolling continues.. (I am actually better at this than you guys.. I have caught 3 of you).

lol here comes the "All the retarded stuff I've been saying was just trolling" lefty argument

DMC
05-14-2011, 12:50 PM
lol here comes the "All the retarded stuff I've been saying was just trolling" lefty argument

No, BUMP already used that one.

I started a ton of "arguments" with koriwhat that weren't really arguments, just obvious attempts to get him him to say paragraphs of stupid shit for a source of entertainment.

with your fucktarded, yet entertaining, views on this subject you've fallen in the same boat.

Assuming XM is bump

Trolling the trolls... and on occasion a new fish gets on the line.

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Let's take this one by one. For you, you probably don't know the argument so for you, it's based on ignorance and bias, sucking up, whatever, or you are just ignorant of the facts and are shooting from the hip. You and many others here would suck a dick to get some forum cred.
I don't give a shit about "cred" on a forum full of people I don't know and most likely will never meet. I am well aware of the original argument, and also well aware of your history of ridiculous stances you take in arguments on this forum. I'd think it was quality trolling if you didn't seem to genuinely believe the stance you take.

How old are you?

The answer to that (the true answer) will give me what I need to answer your question.
Why would my age dictate your answer? Your answer shouldn't change whether I am 12 or 80.

Appeal to Tradition. Otherwise known as Appeal to the Old, or Appeal to Age...since you're such a fan of dismissing people's points because of fallacies.

But just for good measure, I'm 26.

DMC
05-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I don't give a shit about "cred" on a forum full of people I don't know and most likely will never meet. I am well aware of the original argument, and also well aware of your history of ridiculous stances you take in arguments on this forum. I'd think it was quality trolling if you didn't seem to genuinely believe the stance you take.

Quality trolling is all about "seems". That's all I will say about that.

Why would my age dictate your answer? Your answer shouldn't change whether I am 12 or 80.

If you are arguing opinon instead of fact, you would be correct. 4+4=8 is true regardless who says it. If you are discussing your opinion on responsibility and you are 12, you probably are going to argue from a weak standpoint. It's not guaranteed, but I would bet on it.

Appeal to Tradition. Otherwise known as Appeal to the Old, or Appeal to Age...since you're such a fan of dismissing people's points because of fallacies.

But just for good measure, I'm 26.
Since you are 26, you've been an adult for 8 or 9 years. You know that there are things you do in order to protect yourself from the evils of society that those younger do not consistently do. You are also learning that you can do things better, especially if you lose something valuable and have to buy it again. You eventually change your approach to protect it differently. You rarely consider "fault" when doing so.

If you left your watch on your car seat and I stole it. I am at fault. You are not smart for leaving it there, but anyone can make that mistake. Now you do it again and I take it again. Now it's a trend. You didn't learn. You kick yourself for making that mistake again. Make that 3 times and you start getting the idea of where I might be going with it. After a while you should just leave your window open and give me a coupon for a new watch. That would save you time and money.

Sure there can be anomalies where one person is a repeated random target. Normally though it's just the easiest target that gets hit over and over (sex jokes aside).

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 01:12 PM
except I didn't leave anything in my car worth taking after the 1st time

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Btw it's funny how DMC's argument started with me living in the projects and is now me leaving stuff in my car. Classic Spurstalk goal post move.

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 01:18 PM
except I didn't leave anything in my car worth taking after the 1st time
Well then it's still your fault for driving a car that a thief would want to break into.

DMC
05-14-2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.justjon.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Dude_wheres_my_car_9311156.jpeg

jag
05-14-2011, 02:04 PM
I remember when DMC first started posting here and did nothing but post lolcat pictures. This guy is all about some highbrow debate. I also remember him getting banned after getting clowned by everyone on an "Internet forum."

He criticizes people using strawman tactics, then he turns this simple argument into a debate about theology. What a joker

redzero
05-14-2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.justjon.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Dude_wheres_my_car_9311156.jpeg

In the driveway with a broken window.

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:10 PM
I remember when DMC first started posting here and did nothing but post lolcat pictures. This guy is all about some highbrow debate. I also remember him getting banned after getting clowned by everyone on an "Internet forum."

He criticizes people using strawman tactics, then he turns this simple argument into a debate about theology. What a joker
I don't recall posting lolcat pics. I might have posted one, but to say "did nothing but" is reaching. I think you have me confused with someone else.

You're getting clowned now.

jag
05-14-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't recall posting lolcat pics. I might have posted one, but to say "did nothing but" is reaching. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Was it not you that always made fun of people for posting on a stupid "Internet forum"? Was it not you that got banned after getting clowned by everyone on the forum? I could have sworn Kori banned you because of how bad you sucked.

Pretty funny considering how hard it is to get banned here. You're in some special company.

jag
05-14-2011, 02:16 PM
You're getting clowned now.

:lol what?

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 02:18 PM
What do I have to do to get cubby banned?

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Was it not you that always made fun of people for posting on a stupid "Internet forum"? Was it not you that got banned after getting clowned by everyone on the forum? I could have sworn Kori banned you because of how bad you sucked.

Pretty funny considering how hard it is to get banned here. You're in some special company.
I am waiting for you to show the lolcat post.

If the best you have is to make a baseless claim then fall back on someone getting banned, that's weak shit. There are plenty here who still haven't been reinstated. I was banned for two days as a "chill the fuck out" move. Take that up with Kori if you like. I have no control over it.

jag
05-14-2011, 02:28 PM
I am waiting for you to show the lolcat post.

I was banned for two days as a "chill the fuck out" move. Take that up with Kori if you like. I have no control over it.

You already admitted you might have posted one. So why would I need to show you anything?

You had no control over getting banned?

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-14-2011, 02:29 PM
lol you know you blow that dick when DMC is
regulating yo azz

jag
05-14-2011, 02:32 PM
regulating yo azz

Your best schtick so far was when you went from thread to thread giving reach-arounds. The wigger schtick has been done before and most people give it up after about 2 weeks. Tyson is the exception, only because he runs that schtick in real life.

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:33 PM
You already admitted you might have posted one. So why would I need to show you anything?

You had no control over getting banned?

"I remember when DMC first started posting here and did nothing but post lolcat pictures"

Support that statement or admit you are full of shit. If you don't support it, I will take that as an admission.

I don't control who gets banned or reinstated.

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:35 PM
regulating yo azz
I'm not joining your krew. You can stop sucking me off now.

monosylab1k
05-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I am actually better at this than you guys

that's subjective imho

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:38 PM
that's subjective imho
Much like your ability to have a radio program that actually works. I liked it just fine, but it's subjective.

jag
05-14-2011, 02:41 PM
"I remember when DMC first started posting here and did nothing but post lolcat pictures"

Support that statement or admit you are full of shit. If you don't support it, I will take that as an admission.

I don't control who gets banned or reinstated.

:lol your first couple months of posting consisted of you responding to people shitting on you by telling them they were stupid for posting on an Internet forum and posting "fail" pictures and the occasional lolcat.

I don't think my claim is so incredible considering the quality of your usual posts. You should certainly remember how bad you sucked, it's the very reason you got banned. If you would have controlled how shitty you are you wouldnt have gotten banned.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 02:43 PM
41 shit pushings and DMC would be perfect for each other tbh

monosylab1k
05-14-2011, 02:46 PM
tbh DMC, though his opinions are generally retarded, can still actually express his thoughts coherently and present them like a fucking adult. He's too good for 41 fag em up.

jag
05-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Cue DMC: "post lolcat proof or you're a lier!"

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 02:47 PM
tbh DMC, though his opinions are generally retarded, can still actually express his thoughts coherently and present them like a fucking adult. He's too good for 41 fag em up.

:lmao good point. Sorry DMC.

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:47 PM
:lol your first couple months of posting consisted of you responding to people shitting on you by telling them they were stupid for posting on an Internet forum and posting "fail" pictures and the occasional lolcat.

Show me. You've already backed off on the "nothing but" stance and now you are saying "occasional".

Thanks for admitting you are full of shit and you shoot from the hip. Now the healing can begin.

I don't think my claim is so incredible considering the quality of your usual posts. You should certainly remember how bad you sucked, it's the very reason you got banned. If you would have controlled how shitty you are you wouldnt have gotten banned.Diversionary tactic.

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:49 PM
:lmao good point. Sorry DMC.

I don't know if that's a compliment or not... hmm better than a full retard.

jag
05-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Cue DMC: "post lolcat proof or you're a lier!"

Show me. You've already backed off on the "nothing but" stance and now you are saying "occasional".

Thanks for admitting you are full of shit and you shoot from the hip. Now the healing can begin.
Diversionary tactic.

:lol I don't have the time to go through all your old posts. I didn't make it up to sound cool. And you know exaclty how sad and shitty you were. Tbh, if you keep this up I'll just bump the thread where you got banned. It contains plenty of good material/pictures.

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:51 PM
:lol I don't have the time to go through all your old posts. I didn't make it up to sound cool. And you know exaclty how sad and shitty you were. Tbh, if you keep this up I'll just bump the thread where you got banned. It contains plenty of good material/pictures.
You must have had the time else you would not have made that claim. If it was all I did, you wouldn't have to search long to find it.

The other thread was locked. Good luck bumping it.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 02:52 PM

I don't know if that's a compliment or not... hmm better than a full retard.

Not really a compliment just that I was wrong for associating you with 41 shit pushings :lol

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Not really a compliment just that I was wrong for associating you with 41 shit pushings :lol

Ok.. thanks for that... at least. :toast

jag
05-14-2011, 02:54 PM
You must have had the time else you would not have made that claim. If it was all I did, you wouldn't have to search long to find it.

The other thread was locked. Good luck bumping it.

A simple link would suffice.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 02:55 PM

Your best schtick so far was when you went from thread to thread giving reach-arounds. The wigger schtick has been done before and most people give it up after about 2 weeks. Tyson is the exception, only because he runs that schtick in real life.

:lmao best post in this thread tbh

DMC
05-14-2011, 02:55 PM
A simple link would suffice.
:lol making a claim and having to eat it...

Let's see those posts with lolcats. If you can bump an old thread, or make a link, you can spend that time supporting your statement.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-14-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm not joining your krew. You can stop sucking me off now.

Perhaps you should re read my post lil niglet :lol

Isitjustme?
05-14-2011, 02:57 PM
41 shit pushings

jag
05-14-2011, 02:59 PM
:lol making a claim and having to eat it...

What type of posters get clowned by everyone on the forum and subsequently banned? Serious question

DMC
05-14-2011, 03:00 PM
What type of posters get clowned by everyone on the forum and subsequently banned? Serious question

lolcats or bust

It's quite simple. Support your statements. Otherwise stop making new ones.

jag
05-14-2011, 03:02 PM
lolcats or bust

Ok. What do you think that will prove?

DMC
05-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Ok. What do you think that I'll prove?
You can at least support the first thing you said. Why keep talking when you've already shown yourself to either have a poor memory or just be full of shit?

Show me all the lolcat posts I have made. Let's see how that's "all I ever did", which you back peddled to "occasionally".

When you make an accusation, and someone calls you out on it, you need to support it. It's not like the posts disappeared. This forum has the history. If it's there simply find these posts.

DMC
05-14-2011, 03:15 PM
_JaG digging... digging... digging...

crap... nothing...

"what about when you got banned?"

Isitjustme?
05-14-2011, 03:19 PM
:corn:

http://www.wickedreport.com/images/Geek-culture03.jpg

jag
05-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Didn't take much, tbh.

Do these count?

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/Roo_1961/Graphics/animated/Texastittybar.gif

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/01MIKEE/MIKEE11.jpg

DMC just showed in his last 80? posts why Spurs Fans are a big part of the problem when it comes to lameness. But this isn't new. I'm not sure if he's ever had a legit conversation on ST.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4991493&postcount=457

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4991493#post4991493

DMC: "I don't see anywhere in those posts where i have a picture that says 'lolcat'. See, my face wasn't the Spurstalk toilet."

jag
05-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Not even Koriwhat has received that treatment. That shit is amazing.

Lefty's understudy
05-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Whats wrong with Google Image search posts _Jag?

You're probably just upset because he's better at finding funny pictures than you and hence owns you with that shit 4>0 rings style

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/172/2/4/U_Mad_ID_by_smugumadplz.png

DMC
05-14-2011, 03:37 PM
_JaG digging... digging... digging...

crap... nothing...

"what about when you got banned?"

Didn't take much, tbh.

Do these count?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4991493&postcount=457

DMC: "I don't see anywhere in those posts where i have a picture that says 'lolcat'. See, my face wasn't the Spurstalk toilet."

Like a video game.

jag
05-14-2011, 03:40 PM

Like a video game.

Wow, you really called that one. Nice job saving face.

Accountant
05-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Perhaps you should re read my post lil niglet :lol

:lmao good one my nigga!

DMC
05-14-2011, 03:43 PM
_JaG: You did nothing but post lolcat pics

DMC: Prove it

_JaG: I don't have to prove it

DMC: Then you are full of shit

_JaG: You occasionally posted lolcat pics

_JaG: Here's a link were you get banned and posted a pic of a cow and a Southpark pic, therefore I win.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 03:45 PM
:lmao good one my nigga!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

jag
05-14-2011, 03:46 PM
The funny thing about DMC is he never realizes he's being shit on. He'll have the entire forum, including the forum owners shitting on him and still thinks he's winning.

Keep up the good work big guy. Maybe if you keep arguing about lolcat pictures everyone will skip over the massive 20+ page thread where you were shit on in a historic way.

DMC
05-14-2011, 03:50 PM
The funny thing about DMC is he never realizes he's being shit on. He'll have the entire forum, including the forum owners shitting on him and still thinks he's winning.

Keep up the good work big guy. Maybe if you keep arguing about lolcat pictures everyone will skip over the massive 20+ page thread where you were shit on in a historic way.
So you are admitting you were wrong.

I accept your apology.

jag
05-14-2011, 03:51 PM
So you are admitting you were wrong.

I accept your apology.

You're winning. I promise

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 04:50 PM
_JaG: You did nothing but post lolcat pics

_JaG: I don't have to prove it

DMC: Then you are full of shit

_JaG: You occasionally posted lolcat pics

_JaG: Here's a link were you get banned and posted a pic of a cow and a Southpark pic, therefore I win.
Displaying your typical retort of "I have no real argument so I'm going to latch on to one inconsequential statement that I really hope you can't prove because then I'll look like an even bigger dumbass" doesn't exactly help you here.

Oh, and lol @ the banning, I forgot about how classic that was.

Irony: Completely melting down on an online forum while talking about how stupid the forum is only to get banned from said forum and then come crawling back.

DMC
05-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Displaying your typical retort of "I have no real argument so I'm going to latch on to one inconsequential statement that I really hope you can't prove because then I'll look like an even bigger dumbass" doesn't exactly help you here.

Oh, and lol @ the banning, I forgot about how classic that was.

Irony: Completely melting down on an online forum while talking about how stupid the forum is only to get banned from said forum and then come crawling back.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1616

dude1394
05-14-2011, 05:27 PM
I think it's an interesting cover. The mavs right now are the most team-oriented of the batch left. Instead of focusing on dirk, it has jkiddo in the background running the thing and the other guys on the wings. Then Defense in the background which is what is improved the most.