PDA

View Full Version : Pau vs Brown: The rift that brought LA down to its knees?

Venti Quattro
05-14-2011, 12:23 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/05/bsos-resident-nba-expert-exclusive-the-truth-behind-pau-gasol-rumors/

Ever since the Lakers were shockingly swept out of the playoffs by the Dallas Mavericks, people have been wondering what exactly happened to rattle this team so badly. It’s not often that you see a defending champion go out in such stunning fashion, and many believe that there had to be something going on in the locker room that was causing the Laker players to lose focus on their goal.

Laker center Andrew Bynum pretty much told us what we knew all along when he said the Lakers had “trust issues” after a Game 2 home loss saw Los Angeles heading to Dallas down 0-2.

The main target of the speculation was Lakers All-Star Pau Gasol, one of the premier bigs in the NBA who never did show up during these playoffs. Gasol’s numbers dipped dramatically amid speculation that he had a confrontation with an unnamed teammate who’s wife had broken up Gasol’s engagement to Silvia Lopez Castro.

Of course, any time you hear “Lakers” and “internal strife” the first person that comes to mind is Kobe Bryant. While he may be an assassin on the court, Kobe isn’t necessarily the most street smart player in the league, and has been known to break a “Man Law” on occasion. So naturally, many have assumed that Kobe told his wife Pau had a girl on the side and Vanessa Bryant caused the rift by telling Ms. Castro, thus leading to her breaking off their engagement and Pau playing softer than cotton candy.

If you are one who believes that story then congratulations you are wrong! Well, sort of. After speaking to sources very close to multiple NBA locker rooms and specifically the Lakers locker room, here is the worldwide exclusive of what really happened, remember where you heard it first!

The Gasol-Castro relationship is definitely on the rocks as their engagement has been put off for now, and it definitely played into the surprising decline in numbers and confidence that we saw from Pau throughout the playoffs.

However, surprisingly it isn’t Kobe and Vanessa who are behind the rift, although they do have a part in it. In fact it is a bench player for the Lakers who may have cost the team a chance at a three-peat.

The word I’m getting is that Shannon Brown, yes the same Shannon Brown who is married R&B singer Monica, slept with Castro during the season, and the affair was discovered by Gasol towards the end of the regular season.

The confrontation we’ve been hearing about did indeed take place, but it was between Gasol and Brown, who nearly came to blows in the locker room and caused a rift that the Lakers were never able to recover from.

The word is that Mrs. Bryant and Ms. Castro engaged in a bit of a cat fight, that ultimately lead to Castro saying that Vanessa sleeps around, and Mrs. Bryant basically announcing to anyone who would listen that Castro is really the one sleeping around, specifically with Brown.

That’s right Laker fans, the reason your team is home right now instead of heading towards a Finals series with Lebron and Co. could very well be Shannon Brown.

While many may believe this to be nothing more than gossip, remember where you heard it first when Brown is traded or let go during the off-season.

lol showbiz drama

Now I wonder what Vanessa and Silvia were fighting about.

Red Hawk #21
05-14-2011, 12:30 AM
:wow

Edit: Somehow Kobe will still get blamed for this :lol

InRareForm
05-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Shannon Brown and Tony Parker should kick it

Chris
05-14-2011, 12:32 AM
So doesn't that make Gasol a cuckold?

NewJerSpur
05-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Dammit if the Lakers aren't the Cowboys of the NBA with all the drama (if true), LOL.

Foul stuff afoot, but regardless Dallas still curbstomped them and with the way they were shooting nothing was going to get in the way of that beatdown.

:corn:

Cessation
05-14-2011, 12:42 AM
So doesn't that make Gasol a cuckold?

I believe so.

Red Hawk #21
05-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Btw, Shannon Brown is a real piece of shit. You just don't do that to a teammate. You live in LA, a place with thousands of women that you can bang, but instead you choose to bang your teammate's woman? Smh.

spursfaninla
05-14-2011, 12:49 AM
Btw, Shannon Brown is a real piece of shit. You just don't do that to a teammate. You live in LA, a place with thousands of women that you can bang, but instead you choose to bang your teammate's wife? Smh.

Fiance. But yeah, get some self control.

Tony parker, now that was a wife, but at least he was just a former player...

IronMaxipad
05-14-2011, 12:49 AM
That explains why Brown is still undecided on his player option. :wow

InRareForm
05-14-2011, 12:59 AM
That explains why Brown is still undecided on his player option. :wow

that frog looking igga is going to take the option. The way he played he won't get that much from another team, especially with lockout and new CBA looming

Red Hawk #21
05-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Fiance. But yeah, get some self control.

Tony parker, now that was a wife, but at least he was just a former player...

I stand corrected.

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Brown better sure these guys for libel

crc21209
05-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Fucking idiots, all of em. :lol

4>0rings
05-14-2011, 01:27 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/05/bsos-resident-nba-expert-exclusive-the-truth-behind-pau-gasol-rumors/

lol showbiz drama

Now I wonder what Vanessa and Silvia were fighting about.
http://www.stuffyouwillhate.com/wp-content/uploads/butthurt.png

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:32 AM
LOL @ Pau

Your fiance slept with Shannon Brown, you dump her and never look back

daslicer
05-14-2011, 01:33 AM
I won't believe this yet until other sources start saying its true. Too many rumors are coming out and I'm pretty sure next week it could be something different such as Bynum slept with Pau's girlfriend.

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:37 AM
I won't believe this yet until other sources start saying its true. Too many rumors are coming out and I'm pretty sure next week it could be something different such as Bynum slept with Pau's girlfriend.
I was wondering why Brown disappeared in the rotation down the stretch of the season

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 01:39 AM
LOL Shannon Brown, little bugeyed fucker. And Pau should man up, and never weep for a bitch, especially one that sleeps around

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Though it would be interesting to see who would win in a fight between Gasol and Brown

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:44 AM
If my gf/fiance slept with a black guy he better atleast start on an NBA team

:lol

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 01:45 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/.element/img/4.0/global/swapper/201006/100629.04.jpg

http://youbeenblinded.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Silvia-Lopez2.jpg

http://captainwag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Pau+Gasol+and+his+girlfriend+Silvia+Lopez+Castro.j pg

NewcastleKEG
05-14-2011, 01:46 AM
Eh. Not impressed

rayjayjohnson
05-14-2011, 01:47 AM
shannon brown may have fucked pau's girl, but nowhere near as hard as tyson fucked pau.

NewJerSpur
05-14-2011, 01:50 AM
shannon brown may have fucked pau's girl, but nowhere near as hard as tyson fucked pau.

Accurate statement.

Mavillionaire
05-14-2011, 01:52 AM
That nigga Tyson gets around

dunkman
05-14-2011, 02:31 AM
Cool story . . .

TE
05-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Nice story.

CROFL that's fucked up.

The 4cc Dictionary
05-14-2011, 02:37 AM
LA!?!

More like northeastern Hawaii !

i said

Capt Bringdown
05-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Why would a Gasol-Brown conflict hurt the Lakers? It's not like Brown played a vital role on the team.

ezau
05-14-2011, 03:58 AM
LOL Shannon Brown doing a Tony Parker

Hooks
05-14-2011, 04:18 AM
Hmmm... I wonder how Ms. Bryant found out? I wonder who's the snitch that told her?

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2011, 04:25 AM
lol monica marrying to this scrub

Isitjustme?
05-14-2011, 06:56 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this story ended up being bullshit too.

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Hmmm... I wonder how Ms. Bryant found out? I wonder who's the snitch that told her?

TheManFromAcme
05-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Dammit if the Lakers aren't the Cowboys of the NBA with all the drama (if true), LOL.

Foul stuff afoot, but regardless Dallas still curbstomped them and with the way they were shooting nothing was going to get in the way of that beatdown.

:corn:

Your first sentence is pretty accurate. Drama city with the Lakeshow.

However;...

To say that if there was no distractions the Lakers were still going to get spanked like that is incredibly w-r-o-n-g in every sense of the word. I will be the first to prop the Mavs in their showing. They capitalized on a mentally weak team but they are not overall the better team on paper and I hope you know that.

You know this game is mental and if all the cards in your deck mentally are not in order, you can lose to a D-II program.

In any event, the Lakers deserved to get whipped like the step children they are for being p*ssies more so phaggot Pau for not "MANNING" up.

Leetonidas
05-14-2011, 09:26 AM

However;...

To say that if there was no distractions the Lakers were still going to get spanked like that is incredibly w-r-o-n-g in every sense of the word. I will be the first to prop the Mavs in their showing. They capitalized on a mentally weak team but they are not overall the better team on paper and I hope you know that.

You know this game is mental and if all the cards in your deck mentally are not in order, you can lose to a D-II program.

In any event, the Lakers deserved to get whipped like the step children they are for being p*ssies more so phaggot Pau for not "MANNING" up.

Keep telling yourself that...the Lakers weren't just barely losing, they were getting destroyed, so let's not pretend like this "rift" caused their entire downfall because in reality, Shannon Brown was not responsible for the Lakers losing, Dallas is for face fucking the LakersPERIOD. And your second best player on a team that also features Kobe, Bynum, and Odom shouldn't be the one to take the blame. It's not all because Pau is a pussy, though it's a lot of the problem. But it's hard to win when your first option isn't a first option anymore but still thinks he is and needs to show the whole world he can still take 40 shots and hit 12 of them a game.

DMC
05-14-2011, 10:24 AM
If not for that, Brown would be a lock for the starting rotation next season.... :D

Bill_Brasky
05-14-2011, 11:15 AM
I don't give a shit how it happened....all I care about is that

The Skunker
and

Are the Lakers' reality right now.

ChuckD
05-14-2011, 11:15 AM
LOL @ the Lakers only healthy sub 30 YO rotation player being a locker room problem.

Jt.ONE
05-14-2011, 11:20 AM
lmao brown..

wonder how legit this story is though

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't give a shit how it happened....all I care about is that

The Skunker
and

Are the Lakers' reality right now.

The Skunker!!!

Bill_Brasky
05-14-2011, 11:51 AM
The Skunker!!!
The Skunker!!!!!!

Spur-Addict
05-14-2011, 11:57 AM

However;...

Are you serious? A D-II Program? :lmao

They got exposed, period.

TheMACHINE
05-14-2011, 12:03 PM
spurs ....lakers....lots of things in common.

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Lakers team slogan should be: "What can Brown do for you?"

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Shannon just imitating Kobe, except he forgot to rape

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 02:03 PM
She's thinking about getting spider monkeyed by Shannon Brown in this picture:

http://captainwag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Pau+Gasol+and+his+girlfriend+Silvia+Lopez+Castro.j pg

. . . so is Pau.

VBM
05-14-2011, 02:42 PM
UGobXsmPx78

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 06:00 PM
spurs ....lakers....lots of things in common.

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bat Duncan: 4

Is a stark differentiation.

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 06:15 PM
The Skunker!!!!!!

The Skunker!!!

lefty
05-14-2011, 07:10 PM
She looks like a man

lefty
05-14-2011, 07:12 PM
lol at the source

Blacksportsonline.......

Insecure bastards

benefactor
05-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Rayray....with the gay sex goods, per usual.

rayjayjohnson
05-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Fail again

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 07:28 PM

tired old shit bat Duncan: 4

Is a stark differentiation.

:lol swept

:lol bad losers

:lol cuckhold center

I can't imagine how this could get any better. What's going to happen next?!

djohn2oo8
05-14-2011, 07:33 PM

Mike Dunleavy getting the Laker job :lol

dbestpro
05-14-2011, 07:54 PM
:wow

Edit: Somehow Kobe will still get blamed for this :lol

Kobe really messed it up for everyone. Since the Colorado episode players don't trust groupies any more and now just clean up the leftovers on their teammates plate.

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 08:21 PM

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

is always next.

tee, hee.

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2011, 08:22 PM
:lol What kind of leader allows something like this to go on, behind the scenes?..Kobe is supposed to be some kind of "fiery warrior", yet he allows a scrub like Shannon Brown to rip the team apart, and he can't even motivate Gasol enough to give it his all:lol..

At least Duncan held down the fort for Parker vs. Barry, until Barry actually left the team..

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 08:24 PM
:lol What kind of leader allows something like this to go on, behind the scenes?..Kobe is supposed to be some kind of "fiery warrior", yet he allows a scrub like Shannon Brown to rip the team apart, and he can't even motivate Gasol enough to give it his all:lol..

At least Duncan held down the fort for Parker vs. Barry, until Barry actually left the team..

Yeah, the tired old shit bag Duncan held it down with The Skunker & 8. He really showed 'em.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Mike Dunleavy getting the Laker job :lol

:lmao

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah, the tired old shit bag Duncan held it down with The Skunker & 8. He really showed 'em.

Yer proving nary a thing to Harlem, he's said in the past Duncan's leadership was overrated.

Let us proceed......

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Yer proving nary a thing to Harlem, he's said in the past Duncan's leadership was overrated.

Let us proceed......

Stay out of it, Kyle.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 09:00 PM
you're calling me Kyle again :cry:cry:cry

Giuseppe
05-14-2011, 09:05 PM
you're calling me Kyle again :cry:cry:cry

I'm feelin' mean as we near the one year anniversary of you leavin' me hangin' at the box/Chuck style.

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 09:06 PM
:lol fair enough

TheManFromAcme
05-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Are you serious? A D-II Program? :lmao

They got exposed, period.

VERY, serious.

Exposed? '09 and '10 would have "exposed" them just as well.

BRHornet45
05-14-2011, 09:28 PM
sons they ALWAYS go black, they never go white

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2011, 09:30 PM
sons they ALWAYS go black, they never go white

Why though, BR?..

Kyle Orton
05-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Why is it 20,000 women and counting? He's fuckin dead, bumpy!

BRHornet45
05-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Why though, BR?..

son usually because of about a 3-5 inch difference

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:44 PM
is that why shannon brown always looks scared?

lefty
05-14-2011, 09:47 PM
son usually because of about a 3-5 inch difference
Chill out

That story is BS

I mean, did you take a look at Shannon Brown?

san antonio spurs
05-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Chill out

That story is BS

Not your best idea tbh

lefty
05-14-2011, 09:56 PM
not your best idea tbh
tbh

BRHornet45
05-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Chill out

That story is BS

son why u so mad?

lefty
05-14-2011, 10:12 PM
son why u so mad?
Because I have a very small penis

DJ Mbenga
05-14-2011, 11:08 PM
http://twitter.com/ShannonBrown/status/69607653327904768

BRHornet45
05-14-2011, 11:24 PM
ALL light skin women want big black dick. that is simply a FACT. they may never admit it, but all of them want it and nowadays we are seeing more and more of them acting out and fulfilling their desires. sons the brotha's have it made ... no brains, no money, no education? ... no problem!... all they want is that black snake. while the white man is out busting his ass at work making her money, the white woman is at home in their bed denting the head board with her black stud Tyrone. sons that's just how it is... ask ghazi if you don't believe me.

Venti Quattro
05-15-2011, 12:18 AM

She looks unhappy. Maybe she misses Shannon Brown? :lmao

InRareForm
05-15-2011, 01:21 AM
she looks like a busty sandra bullock in that pic above

Booharv
05-15-2011, 01:29 AM
ALL light skin women want big black dick. that is simply a FACT. they may never admit it, but all of them want it and nowadays we are seeing more and more of them acting out and fulfilling their desires. sons the brotha's have it made ... no brains, no money, no education? ... no problem!... all they want is that black snake. while the white man is out busting his ass at work making her money, the white woman is at home in their bed denting the head board with her black stud Tyrone. sons that's just how it is... ask ghazi if you don't believe me.

lefty
05-15-2011, 02:27 PM
@Shannonbrown
Ok let me put a end to this right now before it goes any further. I DID NOT SLEEP WITH @paugasol woman!!! First and last time addressing it!

NewJerSpur
05-15-2011, 03:42 PM

However;...

First have to find out if the story is completely true.

Secondly, I'll give you the idea that emotional rifts MAY have an impact on a team when it comes to the example that you used in one-time events/games such as NFL games, etc......but in a 7-game series, when you're getting beat, the team just has your number.

The main culprit, though there were many others, was the same issue the Spurs had with the Suns last year in that SA started out trying to contain the PnR which eventually hurt them when the Suns adjusted and went with the Pick-n-Pop from outside. As the series shifted and they adjusted to the Pick-n-Pop (as best as possible), the PnR came back into play as a result Dragic emerged and the Suns made the Spur defenders pay for trying to stay home with the shooters.

Sometimes a team comes in hot and there isn't much you can do about it.

NewJerSpur
05-15-2011, 03:45 PM
oh so racism is cool in chicago now

Or it could just be he's fantasized for some time about his girl having relations with a black NBA player and won't have it any other way.