PDA

View Full Version : sons if only America punished criminals the right way ...

BRHornet45
05-14-2011, 09:14 AM
"Blinded woman gets to put acid in attacker's eyes"

An Iranian man found guilty of using acid to blind a woman who refused to marry him now will have the same done to him as punishment — and she'll be the one who carries out the sentence, her lawyer says.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43029928/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/blinded-woman-gets-put-acid-attackers-eyes/?fb_ref=story_text&fb_source=home_multiline

now that is how you do it.

Chachachango
05-14-2011, 09:23 AM
dude is gonna get what he deserves.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2011, 12:05 PM
We'd be a theocracy under sharia law. Strange you would want that, but this kind of thing should be expected from you.

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2011, 12:20 PM
that is awesome.

Wild Cobra
05-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Every culture has it's merits. That's no reason to embrace the whole of it. The reverse holds true also.

Bito Corleone
05-14-2011, 01:14 PM
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

The guy is going to get what he deserves, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's the right punishment.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Every culture has it's merits. That's no reason to embrace the whole of it. The reverse holds true also.So you just want to embrace the Sharia law part.

IronMaxipad
05-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Picture of the woman:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/13/article-1386809-0C0BB4D800000578-201_470x661.jpg

redzero
05-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Picture of the woman:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/13/article-1386809-0C0BB4D800000578-201_470x661.jpg

I'm not seeing much of a difference.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 08:54 PM
how fucked up if they stone her to death for not wearing that bed sheet shit

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:03 PM
what he did was barbaric, but what she's doing is barbaric as well. it's unhealthy to hold that kind of resentment toward someone, and more so to actually carry it out. it doesn't accomplish a thing.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 09:05 PM
dude if someone did that to you and lived you're a fucking saint if you dont want to exact some revenge

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 09:05 PM
she probably cant even chew her food cause of everything being melted together

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:08 PM
dude if someone did that to you and lived you're a fucking saint if you dont want to exact some revenge

i'm not saying i wouldn't want to retaliate in some of the worst ways if that happened to me. but after a while you come to your senses and realize you don't move on/get better for exacting revenge like that.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah you can do that if someone ran over your dog and hit your car but to totally make your face look like that. I'd poor acid on his face and then run a knife in my throat

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 09:12 PM
or try and catch airbourne aids

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah you can do that if someone ran over your dog and hit your car but to totally make your face look like that. I'd poor acid on his face and then run a knife in my throat

i don't know what i would do if that happened to me. it's all easier said than done of course. but from an outsiders prespective though i don't see how, if she plans to get over what happened to her, retaliating like that fits into those plans. keep him off the streets with a life sentence w/o parole and try and get better. she's acting out on emotions.

redzero
05-14-2011, 09:21 PM
i don't know what i would do if that happened to me. it's all easier said than done of course. but from an outsiders prespective though i don't see how, if she plans to get over what happened to her, retaliating like that fits into those plans. keep him off the streets with a life sentence w/o parole and try and get better. she's acting out on emotions.

Then throw acid into his face.

The Franchise
05-14-2011, 09:22 PM
I think he got what he deserved and if I were in her shoes, I'd be looking forward to pouring the acid in his eyes. I have no problem with evil people getting the same treatment that they inflict upon others.

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2011, 09:25 PM
i'm not saying i wouldn't want to retaliate in some of the worst ways if that happened to me. but after a while you come to your senses and realize you don't move on/get better for exacting revenge like that.

Right, but you don't get better regardless, and if I were in such a position I'd give 2 shits about the guy's future or progress in general. Who gives a shit about progressing as a society when your turn was ruined short because of some extremely stupid and violent actions from one pathetic, meaningless dickhead? You aren't here for more than one life obviously. You get one turn, progress in future generations is meaningless to your personal life. With an eye for an eye, you at least may have a chance to bring some type of satisfaction knowing the mother fucker that fucked your life is getting what he deserves.

If I were in the same position, or if some dude chopped my legs off and I survived, I'd want at least the same to be done to him. Without a single doubt.

I just heard a story about a local 9 year old girl (who's mother has little to begin with, living in a crummy apartment complex in a not so nice area) who was raped and murdered by some 24-year old fuck who did it in his apartment while his fiance was present in another room and heard the screams for 4 minutes without doing a single thing. He then dumped the body in a dumpster wrapped in a blanket and that's where the police found her and the piece of shit shortly after. That sick mother fucker deserves the same done to him, he wasn't even mentally ill/legitimately crazy, just a piece of shit that lost it. I can't even imagine what is and will be going through the mother's mind for a long time. Not a glamorous life to begin with, loses her daughter for the rest of her life and the poor little girl never gets to live hers, let alone going out being raped by some big fat faggot slob and then being brutally murdered.

People like that do not deserve a 2nd chance, or even a chance to continuing to breathe the same air we do. He doesn't deserve life in prison because that would permit him to live the rest of his life, eat, potentially enjoy some type of company and establishing relationships with other inmates, reading, etc. etc. etc. He deserves nothing but having the same done to him, and to suffer a painful death. I would love to see eye for an eye treatment. In fact, I'd prefer 10 eyes for an eye when it's this severe of a case.

Summers
05-14-2011, 09:31 PM
If I were in the same position, or if some dude chopped my legs off and I survived, I'd want at least the same to be done to him. Without a single doubt.

In the west we define the law as justice free from passion, which is why our juries are impartial and why vigilante justice is illegal. I'm against the death penalty and I've been asked what I would do if someone raped/murdered one of my children. Trust me, I've thought about it. It'd be slow and painful, and I'd be happy to go to prison for it. But it's a barbaric form of law enforcement.

The Franchise
05-14-2011, 09:35 PM
In the west we define the law as justice free from passion, which is why our juries are impartial.

:lmao This is the funniest shit I've read in a while.

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Right, but you don't get better regardless, and if I were in such a position I'd give 2 shits about the guy's future or progress in general.

well that's all your opinion. "you don't get better regardless" is an opinion. as bad as she's got it, many people have faced far worse than what she has faced and gotten better and found a way to live life with meaning. and that's what it's all about. living life with meaning, purpose. thinking one is incapable of getting better/recovering from what she's gone through and agreeing with that sort of retaliation takes the meaning away from life.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Our laws were created from a book of lies.

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Our laws were created from a book of lies.

that may be so in a sense, but the wisdom is still there.

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2011, 09:44 PM
In the west we define the law as justice free from passion, which is why our juries are impartial and why vigilante justice is illegal. I'm against the death penalty and I've been asked what I would do if someone raped/murdered one of my children. Trust me, I've thought about it. It'd be slow and painful, and I'd be happy to go to prison for it. But it's a barbaric form of law enforcement.

I admit it's barbaric, but in my opinion it is only just. I believe people who are of such low quality as the guy I described deserve not only to die, but very painfully and slowly. Bullet to the head or lethal injection is too easy. That's just me. Bring on some medieval shit, some Abu Ghraib shit, deter some crime, no letting pieces of shit off too easy.

I'd love to see some of this brought back:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_rtNjw2Hp5GM/RwStZONg5-I/AAAAAAAAAkc/RlgpRsKU15o/s400/Quartered.jpg

resistanze
05-14-2011, 09:50 PM
well that's all your opinion. "you don't get better regardless" is an opinion. as bad as she's got it, many people have faced far worse than what she has faced and gotten better and found a way to live life with meaning. and that's what it's all about. living life with meaning, purpose. thinking one is incapable of getting better/recovering from what she's gone through and agreeing with that sort of retaliation takes the meaning away from life.

Who's to say she won't 'get better' after seeing him blinded? People claim all the time in America to feel closure after someone is put to death.

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2011, 09:51 PM

Your assumption is also not entirely true, you can retaliate while also finding new meaning in life. If I imagine myself in the woman's situation, I could very easily have the same done to the guy while also learning to appreciate new things. I wouldn't look back and say, "Well, I did the same to him and now that means I have to kill myself because my life has no value to me even at this state." Valuing my life under the conditions after the incident could happen totally regardless of whether retaliation is carried out in my opinion. Maybe not for you, but I'd say so for many people.

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Who's to say she won't 'get better' after seeing him blinded? People claim all the time in America to feel closure after someone is put to death.

Exactly.

DMC
05-14-2011, 09:57 PM
I'd want to roast his ass for days. Fuck him.

mingus
05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Your assumption is also not entirely true, you can retaliate while also finding new meaning in life. If I imagine myself in the woman's situation, I could very easily have the same done to the guy while also learning to appreciate new things. I wouldn't look back and say, "Well, I did the same to him and now that means I have to kill myself because my life has no value to me even at this state." Valuing my life under the conditions after the incident could happen totally regardless of whether retaliation is carried out in my opinion. Maybe not for you, but I'd say so for many people.

you can still live life w/ meaning, sure, but retaliating the way she is doesn't contribute to it at all. in the end, it accomplishes nothing.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2011, 10:02 PM
, it accomplishes nothing.

to us

ALVAREZ6
05-14-2011, 10:02 PM
you can still live life w/ meaning, sure, but retaliating the way she is doesn't contribute to it at all. in the end, it accomplishes nothing.

So what if that exact act isn't one of the things that contributes to it at all, what exactly is your point? Other things will/can, so that's irrelevant. You're wrong (in the case of majority of people, those who like to see justice): It doesn't accomplish nothing, it brings some satisfaction to the original victim knowing that person you hate is receiving the same. Not for you clearly, but probably for a large amount of the population, probably majority. You're seeing it in this thread, that it would in fact add pleasure to the decision maker. Why else is she choosing to do it 4 (or w/e it was) years later, despite the urging from groups and also receiving death threats if she retaliates? Because she sees that option more favorably, there is additional satisfaction to be had by doing so.

mingus
05-15-2011, 01:29 AM
So what if that exact act isn't one of the things that contributes to it at all, what exactly is your point? Other things will/can, so that's irrelevant. You're wrong (in the case of majority of people, those who like to see justice): It doesn't accomplish nothing, it brings some satisfaction to the original victim knowing that person you hate is receiving the same. Not for you clearly, but probably for a large amount of the population, probably majority. You're seeing it in this thread, that it would in fact add pleasure to the decision maker. Why else is she choosing to do it 4 (or w/e it was) years later, despite the urging from groups and also receiving death threats if she retaliates? Because she sees that option more favorably, there is additional satisfaction to be had by doing so.

Well the lawmakers of this country agree with me. I'd rather have them on my side than a buncha Spurs talk clowns. ;)

Fabbs
05-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Well the lawmakers of this country agree with me. I'd rather have them on my side than a buncha Spurs talk clowns. ;)
So what exactly do you offer as a deterent to the next sick *&^%$ who wants to acid out a womens eyes because she rejects his advances?

resistanze
05-15-2011, 09:10 AM

Last time I checked, the death penalty is active in most states.

mingus
05-15-2011, 09:41 AM
whatever guys. obviously you can have debates about this all day, but i think getting satisfaction from pouring acid into a guys eyes is pretty disgusting. if that's the sort of thing that would help you out in recovering from something this lady went through then, hey, what can i say. but it wouldn't for me. putting this guy in prison forever is just punishment imo.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Eye for eye, eh? So, what about victimless crimes? How do you punish non-violent drug offenders? Would the judge have to take a couple of bong hits and watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force and eat Hot Pockets?

CuckingFunt
05-15-2011, 10:24 AM
So what exactly do you offer as a deterent to the next sick *&^%$ who wants to acid out a womens eyes because she rejects his advances?

Ah. The deterrent argument. Like all the people here who have stopped murdering because of the death penalty.

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Well that isn't saying much imo :lol

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2011, 12:04 PM
whatever guys. obviously you can have debates about this all day, but i think getting satisfaction from pouring acid into a guys eyes is pretty disgusting. if that's the sort of thing that would help you out in recovering from something this lady went through then, hey, what can i say. but it wouldn't for me. putting this guy in prison forever is just punishment imo.
Well sure, but no court system in the west would give him a life sentence in prison for this, and besides, prison is an extremely large expense for the government, just paying for complete pieces of shit to live out their lives. If you haven't already, just do a quick google search on how much it costs the government annually per lifer.

Anyway, my argument was pertaining more to the guy I described earlier who raped and murdered a 9 year old girl, with not legitimate excuse like being mentally ill or some kind of twisted brain disease. Life in prison, even not including the very high costs to pay for it, is still too lenient for that guy. He gets to eat, breathe, socialize, think, read, whatever...he get's to live, however limited it is, and I don't think he deserves that.

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Ah. The deterrent argument. Like all the people here who have stopped murdering because of the death penalty.

Maybe if it were something completely gruesome, barbaric, and vile to the point where it hurts to watch, it could do something. But I'm not even saying it would necessarily deter significantly, I truly believe it's what people deserve if they did something equally sickening like raping and murdering a helpless 9 year old girl. They take another's one shot at life for no justifiable reason in appalling manner, I believe they deserve the same done to him. I don't necessarily believe eye for an eye is good for all crimes, but definitely for the extremely horrific.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2011, 01:50 PM
So what exactly do you offer as a deterent to the next sick *&^%$ who wants to acid out a womens eyes because she rejects his advances?Is that a big problem in the states?

Fabbs
05-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Ah, like the death penalty is carried out anywhere in the U.S.

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Ah, like the death penalty is carried out anywhere in the U.S.

Texas executes more people than China

redzero
05-15-2011, 04:03 PM

The ones who have been put to death sure haven't murdered anybody lately.

Pedobear1
05-15-2011, 04:35 PM
The ones who have been put to death sure haven't murdered anybody lately.
thats debatable

DMC
05-15-2011, 04:45 PM
The death penalty isn't a deterrent. It's a penalty for the guilty.

Fabbs
05-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Texas executes more people than China
China is completely honest about how many it executes.

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2011, 05:01 PM
The death penalty isn't a deterrent. It's a penalty for the guilty.

However, it very well could be if this shit were implemented:

Top 10 Types of Medieval Torture

1. The Judas Cradle
http://img2.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002239/full/u1.jpg

The Judas Cradle, a medieval torture where the victim would be placed on top of a pyramid-like seat. The victim's feet were tied to each other in a way that moving one leg would force the other to move as well - increasing pain.

The triangular-shaped end of the Judas cradle was inserted in the victim's anus or vagina. This torture could last anywhere from a few hours to complete days.

While loss of blood really wasn't a risk, victims died of infection, since the device was never cleaned. Bacteria, blood, pus, discharge...

Well, you get the point.

2. Flaying
http://img2.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002242/300/u1.jpg

Flaying is a very old torture method that was used thousands of years ago in the Middle East, Africa and even America. During the Middle Ages, it was frequently used to torture and execute criminals, captured soldiers and witches.

In one version of the Flaying Torture, the victim's arms were tied to a pole above his head while his feet were tied below. His body was now completely exposed and the torturer, with the help of a small knife, peeled off the victim's skin slowly.

In most cases, the torturer peeled off his facial skin first, slowly working his way down to the victim's feet. Most victims died before the torturer even reached their waist.

In another version, the victim was submerged into boiling water and was taken out after a few minutes. He was slowly flayed.

"Hey, Bobby Flay, what's on todays menu?"

"We're having a spicy bit of humanus epidermus. Would you like white meat or dark?"

3. The Pear of Anguish
http://img2.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002236/300/u1.jpg
The Pear of Anguish was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who conducted a miscarriage, liars, blasphemers and homosexuals.

A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers.

The instrument consisted of four leaves that slowly separated from each other as the torturer turned the screw at the top. It was the torturer's decision to simply tear the skin or expand the "pear" to its maximum and mutilate the victim.

The Pear of Anguish was usually very adorned to differentiate between the anal, vaginal and oral pears. They also varied in size accordingly.

Constipation: SOLVED

4. The Spanish Donkey
http://img1.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002244/300/u1.jpg
The Spanish Donkey gave victims an unimaginably horrible ride.

Victims are put astride, naked, the apparatus, which is actually a vertical wood board with a sharp V-shape wedge on top. Varying weights are then attached to their feet.

Eventually, the victim's own weight and the extra baggage cause the wedge to slice through their bodies, splitting them in half.

If you ask me, this one is kind of half-assed.

5. The Crocodile Tube
http://img1.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002241/300/u1.jpg
The victim was fixed inside a tube just big enough for the victim's entrance. The tube, having crocodile teeth-like spikes, was slowly compressed leaving the victim totally immobilized. The torturer could only see his face and feet.

With the help of carbon and fire underneath the tube, the torturer gradually heated the tube until he extracted a confession or killed the victim.

With the face and feet exposed, the torturer was able to inflict painful wounds on the victim. Facial mutilation and toe ripping were preferred choices.

Other methods included forcing the victim to crouch inside the ring, thereby compressing the lungs and causing the intestines to burst.

6. The Heretics Fork
http://img3.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002240/300/u1.jpg
The heretics fork was used in the Middles Ages mainly during the Spanish Inquisition.

The instrument consists of two forks set against each other that penetrated the flesh under the chin in one end and the upper chest in the other.

The Heretics Fork made speech and neck movement almost impossible and was used after a confession to avoid hearing the victim any further.

"That'll teach you to not finish all your food!"

7. Impaling
http://img1.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002238/300/u1.jpg
The most common way of impalement was through the anus - but variations existed. Vlad, the er, Impaler, impaled people from the chest, legs, arms and; surprisingly, from the skull.

In rare cases, the stick would go perfectly from the anus to the mouth - in other cases the stick would stay stuck with a bone - it would go out through the chest or, more commonly, through the neck.

8. The Breast Ripper
http://img3.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002237/300/u1.jpg
Used as a way to punish women, the breast ripper was a painful and cruel way to mutilate a woman's breasts.

The claws were used either hot or cold on the victim's exposed breasts. If the victim wasn't killed she would be scarred for life as her breasts were literally torn apart.

A common variant of the breast ripper is often referred to as "The Spider" which is a similar instrument attached to a wall. The victim's breasts were fixed to the claws and the woman was pulled by the torturer away from the wall; successfully removing both breasts.

Please excuse me for a moment - the "girls" and I need some quality time.

9. The Iron Maiden
http://img3.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002234/300/u1.jpg
The Iron Maiden, otherwise known as the Virgin of Nuremberg, was a device used from the XVI century to torture criminals.

It stands 7 feet tall and can accommodate a large man. The victim was tied inside the Maiden and one of the two doors was shut, penetrating the victim's flesh with the strategically-placed spikes that didn't penetrate any vital organs.

When completely closed, the screams from the victim could not be heard outside, nor could the victim see any light or hear anything.

Additionally, the spikes blocked the wounds so it took many hours - or even days - for death to occur.

10. The Brazen Bull
http://img2.ranker.com/user_node_img/3674/1000002233/300/u1.jpg
The brazen bull is hard-boiled device first invented in Ancient Greece.

When a victim is placed inside the brazen bull, he or she is slowly burned to death. This device gradually became more sophisticated until the Greeks invented a complex system of tubes in order to make the victim's screams sound like an infuriated ox.

Even though this torture was not used as frequently during the Middle Ages as it was used earlier by the Greek and Romans, it was still used in Central Europe. This torture is similar to being boiled alive.

Some bulls were equipped with a removable back end, thereby making is possible to remove the entree through the Angus anus. And that ain't bullshit, either.

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-types-of-medieval-torture/litgoddess

The Iron Maiden FTW!

redzero
05-15-2011, 05:04 PM
The Iron Maiden was a hoax.

DMC
05-15-2011, 05:06 PM
China is completely honest about how many it executes.

So is the US

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2011, 05:06 PM
The Iron Maiden was a hoax.

explain

and the Judas Cradle and Spanish Donkey would be quite effective as well

redzero
05-15-2011, 05:07 PM
The iron maiden is often associated with the Middle Ages, but in fact was not invented until the late renaissance [2] no account of the iron maiden can be found earlier than 1793, although medieval torture devices were elaborately catalogued with horrified fascination and reproduced during the 19th century for collectors of the macabre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden_(torture)

Fabbs
05-15-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm not neccessarity for the acid torture, however you may get more support the "life in prison" thing if it actually accomplished anything. Without the corrupt prison guard unions and bubba homo guards and the ridiculous cost to taxpayers.

Leetonidas
05-15-2011, 11:23 PM
However, it very well could be if this shit were implemented:

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-types-of-medieval-torture/litgoddess

The Iron Maiden FTW!

:wow

That was a good read. :tu