PDA

View Full Version : Why do Black Guys seem to LOVE Overweight White Women?

Red Hawk #21
05-15-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm Just wondering why Black guys seem to love overweight white women. A common theory I hear is that Black guys don't like Black women because they're loud, nasty, rude etc. However, I've seen plenty of Black Women who are very kind, and are very attractive. It seems like even the attractive Black women are scared as hell that an overweight white woman will end up taking their man from them lol. It's really crazy to me because I just can't see a reason why some Brothers (Not all of them, obviously) are so powerless to overweight white chicks lol. There are also many White women who go for Black dudes, but imho it's mostly for sex (Not all of them go for the sex, there are many interracial couples that truly love each other). Black dudes on the other hand, don't go for these big white girls just for sex (Even though I'm sure that's a main reason) some of them end up marrying these women.

PS- I hope this doesn't sound offensive to anyone, I'm not trying to be racist but it's just a topic that makes me wonder. And yes, I know not every Black man goes for big white girls but there is a significant amount that do.

Red Hawk #21
05-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Btw, I'd Like some insight from BRHornet45 about this, whenever he sees this thread tbh

djohn2oo8
05-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Son, Black men love white women fat or skinny. I don't know what it is, something in our DNA or what, but its just the way it is.

djohn2oo8
05-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Especially a white girl with a black girl's ass....On a side note, some black women are nasty, rude, loud, arrogant, with a sense of entitlement. Just hard to get along with sometimes, which is why we prefer white women

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Because they are both insecure more than likely. But, fuck it. Whatever makes you happy.

Nick Manning
05-15-2011, 07:04 PM
They call that a jig and a pig

Frenzy
05-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Cause they were denied it for hundreds of years. Just making up for lost time tbh

JayTheClown
05-15-2011, 07:31 PM
As a black man I can say this, its because they are lazy. The hardest chicks to pickup in bars or clubs by far are black girls. Black girls will fucking embarrass the hell out of you if she doesn't find you attractive. Especially in the south for some reason (Texas black girls are the worse to me). I have seen chicks run around clubs screaming just because a guy tried to talk to her. Its funny as hell when you see it, but at the same time you definitely don't want that to happen to you. You have to have some mad game to pickup an attractive black girl, while white girls are a little more easier to talk to, I'll admit that. If white girl isn't in to you, its a little more civil. Me myself I love the chase and prefer fucking with these crazy black girls out here. Plus I'm not lazy.

4>0rings
05-15-2011, 07:40 PM
This one black co-worker friend I knew a long ass time ago had a major fat fetish though, not just white chicks although that's mainly who he dated. He dropped this pretty skinny girl because she wasn't fat enough. Fat chicks would come in and he would be all over them while I was laughing my ass off.

It's a legit stereotype for negros.

4>0rings
05-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Btw, I'd Like some insight from BRHornet45 about this, whenever he sees this thread tbhThat fake ass oreo? He's whiter than Matt Bonner.

DMC
05-15-2011, 07:48 PM
I know a fat white girl who dated a black guy. She said the black guy told her that the rumor about fat white girls is they give head readily and happily just for some attention. He found out it wasn't true in her instance and dumped her.

Red Hawk #21
05-15-2011, 08:11 PM
As a black man I can say this, its because they are lazy. The hardest chicks to pickup in bars or clubs by far are black girls. Black girls will fucking embarrass the hell out of you if she doesn't find you attractive. Especially in the south for some reason (Texas black girls are the worse to me). I have seen chicks run around clubs screaming just because a guy tried to talk to her. Its funny as hell when you see it, but at the same time you definitely don't want that to happen to you. You have to have some mad game to pickup an attractive black girl, while white girls are a little more easier to talk to, I'll admit that. If white girl isn't in to you, its a little more civil. Me myself I love the chase and prefer fucking with these crazy black girls out here. Plus I'm not lazy.

Idk. Even though there are plenty of nasty black chicks like the ones you've described, I've also seen and personally dated many cuties. Some black girls are very sweet. I guess it's different in different areas. Even if black dudes think they're hard to get does that mean they should keep going for fat white girls? Well, I guess that means more black chicks for me hehe. I hate it when Black dudes wonder why the Hispanic dude is getting all their women tho lol

2pac > Kobe
05-15-2011, 09:38 PM
some black women are nasty, rude, loud, arrogant, with a sense of entitlement.
they also smell like shit

Leetonidas
05-15-2011, 10:48 PM

That actually makes sense. I figured it was a combination of black women being annoying as fuck and black dudes loving big asses, but this I believe. A fat white chick is the easiest pussiest on the planet to score and black dudes are mostly lazy and just wanna bust a nut. It's so simple. :lmao

Leetonidas
05-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Also I used to have a black roommate and his brother hung out at the apartment a lot. They told me that they just love having extra skin to grab on to...I guess that "more cushion for the pushin" shit ain't no joke

dirk4mvp
05-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Obviously classy nigs like Kanye go for slimmer white girls like the girl in djohn's sig.

BRHornet45
05-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Btw, I'd Like some insight from BRHornet45 about this, whenever he sees this thread tbh

son do you really want me to address this ?

BRHornet45
05-16-2011, 02:17 AM
That fake ass oreo? He's whiter than Matt Bonner.

lol don't be mad white boy

GoodOdor
05-16-2011, 02:19 AM

Sons please do. We could all learn from your wisdom.

fevertrees
05-16-2011, 02:23 AM
No challenge in fat white women hence why they are always DTF in clubs.

Creepn
05-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Simple. Fat girls just don't give a fuck.

Skinny pretty white girls comes with possible backlash. Meaning, her daddy probably told her not to date black men, family threats to cut her off, her white friends probably doesn't approve of interracial dating, and her white ex's will throw a fit and will do anything to cause grievances. All of this is not worth it when there's a fat one with the same pink nipples ready to saddle up without the fine print.

Red Hawk #21
05-16-2011, 11:36 AM

Yes, brother. Please tell us why this trend is so popular.

DJ Mbenga
05-16-2011, 11:42 AM

son, bless us with your wisdom

The Gemini Method
05-16-2011, 12:05 PM
I think this is most definitely a direct result of either; O.J or Slavery...perhaps both! I mean, after what went down in '92, the skinny crackers were warned about the brothas. But the thing is, black dudes also love the thicker Latinas...well, at least here in the CA. I'm not sure what it is, but if it makes 'em happy--then they can fux anything they want.

Ginobilly
05-16-2011, 12:23 PM
LMAO! at all the responses!:lmao

It's all true though! Fat girls are easier to score than your typical "slutty, skinny, hot stripper look, conceited type. Those girls love the cock, but they love money much more. Poor Mexican and Black guys are extremely lazy in the dating game, thus that's why they get with big white women. Mexicans get their papers and their ass, while the black guy gets what he wants: a big white ass and gets his rent and cell phone paid. :lmao

Red Hawk #21
05-16-2011, 07:31 PM
As a black man I can say this.

Hey bro no eres dominicano?

Agloco
05-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Read the book........

http://www.blogcdn.com/blogs.blackvoices.com/media/2007/10/whyblackmen.jpg