PDA

View Full Version : SA Fans coming to DETROIT

theMUHMEshow
06-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Rumor has it...that Dan Patrick will be broadcasting his show across the street from the Palace on the 14th and 16th at the Post Bar. So, if you guys come down, it should be a blast, Post is a great place to pre-game. Also, Detroits #1 Sports station broadcasts from there before every game (also the station that I work at)

If any of you come out...I will be able to hook you up with WORLD CHAMPION PISTONS SWAG, lol

FromWayDowntown
06-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Rumor has it...that Dan Patrick will be broadcasting his show across the street from the Palace on the 14th and 16th at the Post Bar. So, if you guys come down, it should be a blast, Post is a great place to pre-game. Also, Detroits #1 Sports station broadcasts from there before every game (also the station that I work at)

If any of you come out...I will be able to hook you up with WORLD CHAMPION PISTONS SWAG, lol

Have been to Detroit before for sporting events (football at the Big House, end of the Tigers run at Tiger Stadium), and I'm really tempted to try to get there this time (since I've followed the Spurs on the playoff road before) but I just don't think I can.

If I can get there, MUHME, I'll look you up.

theMUHMEshow
06-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I am a HHUUGGEE U of M fan. I am sorry to break this to you though, a NBA Finals game does not even come close to a MICHIGAN V OHIO ST. or MICHIGAN V MICHIGAN ST game. Especially at the GETTING "BIG(ER) HOUSE"

MainEvent
06-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Also, Detroits #1 Sports station broadcasts from there before every game (also the station that I work at)

#1 in what? It certainly isn't the ratings ;)

The Post is a good bar to hit before the games though.

FromWayDowntown
06-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I am a HHUUGGEE U of M fan. I am sorry to break this to you though, a NBA Finals game does not even come close to a MICHIGAN V OHIO ST. or MICHIGAN V MICHIGAN ST game. Especially at the GETTING "BIG(ER) HOUSE"

I'm sure about that. I saw Michigan/Indiana twice (both crappy football games -- I have a buddy who graduated from IU and likes to travel to see the Hoosiers) and thought the experience and atmosphere was just incredible both times. Football tends to offer that more than basketball, anyway, but a game at the Big House is something to behold. (I don't see how recruits can resist what Michigan has to offer -- great school, great setting, great football teams, and great atmosphere).

In the next few years, I'm going to make it up for Michigan/Ohio State -- I have to see that just one time at the Big House. I'm sure it's an awesome spectacle.

sa_butta
06-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I am a HHUUGGEE U of M fan. I am sorry to break this to you though, a NBA Finals game does not even come close to a MICHIGAN V OHIO ST. or MICHIGAN V MICHIGAN ST game. Especially at the GETTING "BIG(ER) HOUSE"Wolverine Fan here too but my Spurs come first. I once went to the Michigan St. campus cause my Dad is a Sparatan fan and I was wearing a Michigan B-ball Jersey UM shorts and a hat. I got alot of nice comments about that. Plus I have been to the Old Tigers stadium, love the Tigers too. Got family in Flint town.

SpursWoman
06-09-2005, 03:09 PM
I am a HHUUGGEE U of M fan.

That's where my daughter wants to go to school. I've got about 8 more years to change her mind. :lol :fro

Arsenal of Democracy
06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
#1 in what? It certainly isn't the ratings ;)

The Post is a good bar to hit before the games though.

#1 Radio station my ass......WXYT sucks

A.O.D.