PDA

View Full Version : I think OKC will beat the Mavs

tlongII
05-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Previously I was favoring the Mavs, but I've changed my mind. It's just a bad matchup for Dallas. They don't have anybody that can defend Westbrook or Durant. I see OKC taking this in 6 games.

endrity
05-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Westbrook already does a lot in limiting Durant, we'll just do the rest.

TheSpursFNRule
05-16-2011, 08:27 PM
No way. Mavs in 5.

Spurs da champs
05-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Who can stop westbrook?

TheSpursFNRule
05-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Who the fuck is gonna guard Dirk? Why is no one asking this question? He is the best player on the floor in this series.

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 08:30 PM
come on OKC, sweep them bitches!

Red Hawk #21
05-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Previously I was favoring the Mavs, but I've changed my mind. It's just a bad matchup for Dallas. They don't have anybody that can defend Westbrook or Durant. I see OKC taking this in 6 games.

I thought your Blazers sent the Mavs fishing already?

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Who can stop westbrook?

Westbrook

ZB 512
05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
lol why does every team seem to be a "bad match up" for Dallas?

Giuseppe
05-16-2011, 08:41 PM
come on OKC, sweep them bitches!

Me & you, What. All the way. What, what say old timer, let's bury the proverbial hatchet? What say, old horse?

Ace
05-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Mavs in 6, 5 if Dirk Diggler shows no mercy....

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Me & you, What. All the way. What, what say old timer, let's bury the proverbial hatchet? What say, old horse?

go fuck yourself!

dirk4mvp
05-16-2011, 08:53 PM

you're desperate.

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 08:54 PM
go fuck yourself!

Why can't you play nice?

Giuseppe
05-16-2011, 08:57 PM
you're desperate.

Like when you were beggin' me to be my bud.

tee, hee.

dirk4mvp
05-16-2011, 08:59 PM
The old Culbear wouldn't dare truce with Heat and Spur fan in order to accomplish something.

uh, uh

Giuseppe
05-16-2011, 09:01 PM
The old Culbear wouldn't dare truce with Heat and Spur fan in order to accomplish something.

uh, uh

:rolleyes

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Cubby, I need you to bring the fi-yah! if you want POTM. This limp wristed shit won't do.

Giuseppe
05-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Cubby, I need you to bring the fi-yah! if you want POTM. This limp wristed shit won't do.

How bout if I host a talk show like you did? Will that get me my award?

redzero
05-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Westbrook will go around yelling, "He can't guard me!" all series.

Mavs in 5.

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:08 PM
How bout if I host a talk show like you did? Will that get me my award?

It didn't even get me an award, and I make the damn list.

Cubby, I need you to give some 2008 era Culburn369 performances this month. Your SpursTalk prime isn't over yet, or so I hope.

Findog
05-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Who can stop westbrook?

Westbrook

Findog
05-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Westbrook

Well that's what I get for not reading the thread first.

Sorry guys, I've been in 2008 Jason Kidd mode for the past several months.

Findog
05-16-2011, 09:21 PM
The Mavs will just wall off the paint and let Westbrook shoot all the 17 foot jumpers he wants.

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:21 PM
tbh just proves that MonoDog, aka Finosylab1k, still dominates the NBA Forum.

Findog
05-16-2011, 09:23 PM

Goddamn right it does

Giuseppe
05-16-2011, 09:32 PM
It didn't even get me an award, and I make the damn list.

Cubby, I need you to give some 2008 era Culburn369 performances this month. Your SpursTalk prime isn't over yet, or so I hope.

I can't. Kori will throw me out again. She neutered 369.

Shank
05-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey guys!

tlongII
05-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Actually Ibaka will do a serviceable job guarding Dirk. He's big enough and athletic enough. Dallas doesn't have anyone to cover Westbrook or Durant though.

Axe Murderer
05-16-2011, 09:40 PM

so there was always a wall between my parents and us kids (i have a younger brother), and a lower but still present one between my brother and i, as well. we never talked about anything of any kind of importance. my parents' efforts to begin doing so were too little too late, quite frankly, and just made things worse.

the wall was very much present in the area of "the birds and the bees". what i knew about them i had learned from cryptic statements in books that i read. i had somehow acquired some judy blumes at some point, and the girl characters in them were always desperately longing for their first periods. i had no idea what they were even talking about for a long time, but then i came to understand that it involved blood coming from your, um, hoo-ha. it didn't sound like anything to be longed for to me, adding to my already present conviction that those books were ridiculous.

i didn't get any sex ed at school either. as i've mentioned before i attended a very free-thinking montessori school through 5th grade, then was whisked to super strict hardcore Christian school in 6th grade. montessori school didn't get a chance to go over sex ed (if they were planning on it, i'm not sure) and the Christian school had no intention whatsoever of doing so. so, in summary, i had no real concept of anything that was to come.

when i was 11 i attended a Christian summer camp (that my parents had forced me to attend for many years) for a week of "fun". i hated camp so much, Christian or Girl Scout. but Christian camp was worse because the rules were stricter and no one i knew went to them except me, so i was very shy and isolated. it was more of a week to be silently endured than to enjoy.

right in the middle of the week i started having pain in my, um, hoo-ha region. i didn't really know why, and there wasn't anything i could do about it, so i just ignored it. that was during arts & crafts time. on the way back to our cabins, this girl that i had become slightly acquainted with started babbling about periods. "my sister got hers when she was 11," she told me, "and so that's when i'll probably get mine too. how old are you?" i shyly told her that i was 11. "you should be getting yours soon, then!" she said. how humiliating to be having this conversation with someone i barely knew, about such an intimate subject. and she was sounding suspiciously like those judy blume people. i tried to think of a way to excuse myself. "i have to go to the bathroom," i said. "i'll see you later." i didn't have to go to the bathroom, but i went to the bathroom building anyway just to get away from the awkwardness. i wasn't even going to pee or anything, i just wanted to be alone for a second. however, as soon as i got to the bathroom i decided i did have to go after all. in fact, desperately. so i pulled down my pants, sat on the toilet, and saw red stains on my underwear.

the room literally spun. i sat there for awhile trying to think of what the heck i was supposed to do. i frantically checked my pants to see if it had bled through, and it had not, thank God. i still to this day wonder if that other girl knew somehow or if that whole conversation was just a bizarre coincidence. i, of course, hadn't brought any kind of supplies with me. i didn't know what to do. i wrestled with the thought of telling one of the counselors, who could take me to a drugstore, but i was too shy. i thought about asking one of the other girls, but outing myself as bleeding from the hoo-ha for the first time sounded like it might have judy blume-esque consequences. i couldn't bear the thought. so i decided that i'd have to do the best i could for myself. i tried to sponge off what was already on my underwear, and wrapped about half a roll of toilet paper around the crotch portion of my underwear, to absorb any future...excretions. it was a poor solution, but it was the best i could think of.

i still had 3 full days of camp left, and 2 nights. i don't remember the rest of the details clearly, just the constant fear that my horrible secret would be exposed, people would see the blood and point and laugh, and then the counselors would know and i would absolutely die of shame.

swimming was a difficult hurdle. i tried sitting out of swimming, but counselors told me it was mandatory and that i had to get in the pool. they were already frustrated with me, i couldn't tell them then. so i changed into my swimsuit, ran to the water, got in and held my legs as tight together as possible. i envisioned a red cloud of water swirling around me, but it was alright. i was still. i was fine.

the nights were awful. i could barely sleep, i was so afraid that i would bleed through onto the mattress and my secret would be exposed. i slept lightly, muscles clenched. in the mornings i would run to the bathroom to shower and change my toilet paper reinforced underwear.

finally it was the last day of camp. i told myself that i would tell my parents as soon as i got to see them after the final church service thing. it would be humiliating, but i could take it. they would stop at a drugstore and everything would be ok and this misery could end. but it turned out it wasn't my parents that came to pick me up, but my dad and one of his friends, a deacon in the church. there was to be no honesty, then. i had to endure the long ride home (an hour and a half, i think) praying i wasn't bleeding on the seat.

as soon as i got home, i ran to my mother's bathroom closet and found various types of products. i grabbed a bag of huge, 1 inch thick, bulky pads, and carefully followed the instructions. place in underwear like the cartoon showed. fold wings around underwear like the cartoon showed. it certainly seemed much better than the toilet paper method.

that night i still couldn't work up the nerve to tell my parents, and was now feeling guilty about having stolen a sanitary product from my mom's supply without telling why. so i wrote a note. it said something along the lines of "i got my period. i took a pad from your closet. you should buy more. don't talk to me about this." i left it on my mom's pillow and went to bed. after she found it, she came to my room and tried to talk to me, but i refused. she sat on the bed and tried to persuade me, but i turned my face to the wall and pretended to be asleep. she gave up.

later, instead of having a belated birds and the bees talk, she bought me a book and left it on my bed with a note that i should read it. it was "preparing for adolescence" by dr. james dobson. what a condescending, simplistic, piece of **** that was. to this day i hate that man.

the superhardcore Christian school reinforced the idea that periods were shameful. they refused to put sanitary napkins or tampons in the girls' bathrooms. tampons because it considered them to be evil, as they were put up into the hoo-ha much like (gasp!) a pee-pee might be. (it wasn't until college, incidentally, that i finally used a tampon for the first time. i'm still not very comfortable with them.) their excuse for no sanitary napkins was that they didn't want to corrupt the minds of the younger children (???). so if you were at school and needed sanitary supplies, you either had to beg your friends or go up to the front office and ask the principal's secretary for one. that was a humiliating process, since it wasn't possible to ask subtly. you had to stand at the window of the office, announce what you needed in front of multiple staff members (and usually other students) and then they would pass a huge pink-wrapped pad to you through the window. subtle. and if, heaven forbid, you bled through your pants, don't think you could just get away with tying a sweater around your waist. that was against the dress code. so you'd tie the sweater around your waist, attempting to hide your giveaway stain, then a teacher would approach you and ask you to remove it, then you'd have to refuse and explain why. so if anyone was wearing a sweater around their waist and wasn't forced to remove it, it was equivalent to wearing a neon sign that said "i bled right through my pants!" sigh.

and i think that concludes my story.

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 09:41 PM
So I haven't been clubbing in like three weeks. However during that time frame I've learned quite a bit about myself. I can no longer avoid who I really am, I'm no nice guy, I don't wanna be anyone's boyfriend, I just wanna do what I feel is right :-)

Axe Murderer
05-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Back then I used to be upset when a girl ignored my texts or calls. Now I'm just like;"Oh well, on to the next one I suppose." Lol no time to play Cat & Mouse with you, it's plenty more where that came from. #Status of truth

Kyle Orton
Lets be real....I am NOT a gentleman, and I would like for all the trolls out there that try to tell me how to do things to just shut up, and I refuse to conform to your pathetic ideas. My age doesn't define me, my actions and behavior does. #Just STFU

Nick Manning
I do view a black person differently than someone who is white. It's more a 'my kind, their kind' attitude. I find with my age that has been changing, but the pregress is not fast enough for me to have any pride in that.

Last summer I was mugged by two people (black) in Pontiac, MI. I spent the rest of my time there afraid of men and afraid of African American men in particular. I was aware of this, but my emotions weren't letting up.

I'd flinch walking down the street. We laugh at that poster (and should), but that's what I had to catch myself doing. Outside the emotional turmoil a crime creates, I discovered that when I was pushed to the brink, I had latent tendencies to evaluate on skin color.

With the economy as bad as it is here in Southeast, MI, I fear I am not the only one who will be subject to a crime that deepens race tensions. It has made me more viligant on things like opportunity and racial tensions. I don't want to hand to my kids racist tendencies and that means we have to even out our society and quickly before we revert to the American view on skin color, as I did last summer.

I always feel like a blubbering idiotic child when I write on this topic.

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Watched the Pick Up Artist and this guy on here is 45 years old....And still a virgin, Shit! So am I but I'm only 22 lol. Damn man.....I wonder what could be holding him back, besides his poor communication skills with women :)

Axe Murderer
Watched the Pick Up Artist and this guy on here is 45 years old....And still a virgin, Shit! So am I but I'm only 22 lol. Damn man.....I wonder what could be holding him back, besides his poor communication skills with women :)

Kyle Orton
‎159 pounds, really? Guess it's time to get on the whey protein again, with rigorous work on my fitness :-)

Axe Murderer
OMG I love older women that are personal trainers. I love their confidence and their passion for fitness, they look hot and they know it and the ones I've encountered are very polite....like real nice :-)

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 09:44 PM
:lmao

tlongII
I suppose my analysis is unfortunate if you happen to be a Mavs fan... I have to be honest though.

Axe Murderer
I've met some awesome people in just a year's time. Even though I didn't go to Armin Van Buuren, I still had a great night chilling with Dino and Meg. Now I'm just patiently waiting.....Six more days.....North makes his return for Aoki 5/21/2011!!!

Kyle Orton
So....After 7 years, I finally have the attitude of not giving a damn about a girl's feelings back again. I don't have time to listen to any emotional garbage anymore. All I care about is having fun, if you can't understand it, then too bad :P #Winning!

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I suppose my analysis is unfortunate if you happen to be a Mavs fan... I have to be honest though.

I can't even begin to describe how great things are going now, I don't even think last year even compares to this anymore. I'm gonna be even happier once summer is here. As long as I've got my family and of course, how can I forget my bros? I'm gonna need them especially when we're out on the nightlife lol. But real talk, I'm grateful on how everything has been turning out :-)

Axe Murderer
Hell yeah bro, I think I really got this under control now :)

Axe Murderer

There's no reason to pretend as if I'm sweet anymore. I had to let that side of me go because that is what was keeping me from having the most fun. I'm a little too old to be playing Prince Charming, sorry, but you'll just have to deal with it. #Fuck it

Kyle Orton
I smell a situation happening this weekend! Whether it's Armin Van Buuren (Which I sincerely hope for if my bro comes through for me on this!) or something else, I'm getting into something no doubt, enough said! :-)

Axe Murderer
05-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I can't even begin to describe how great things are going now, I don't even think last year even compares to this anymore. I'm gonna be even happier once summer is here. As long as I've got my family and of course, how can I forget my bros? I'm gonna need them especially when we're out on the nightlife lol. But real talk, I'm grateful on how everything has been turning out :-)

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Whoa.....!!! This feels like 2004 all over again, I was 15 and had absolutely NO feelings for any girl. After that year then I started going all soft, and now 7 years later, I feel invincible again. I can't wait until Summer....I'm gonna be BAD lol!!

tlongII
05-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Are the facts I'm presenting difficult to digest? It would appear so. I find it rather odd that this information would elicit such a reaction amongst Mavs fans. Very surprising.

Red Hawk #21
05-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Tbh I think the "Kidd Can't guard Westbrook!" Factor is being overblown. If Westbrook was one of those deceptive PG's like Paul, Nash or Tony Parker I would agree with this. But the simple fact is Westbrook takes ill-advised shots, shoots too much and has a basic game. He's rather going to try to bulldoze his way to the rim, shoot a midrange jumper, and score in transition. The Mavs need to communicate with one another and contain him and KD with TEAM defense.

Shank
05-16-2011, 10:34 PM
On what? Ibaka? He's about to get pump faked into submission. Collison will have a bigger role.

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Sorry guys, I've been in 2008 Jason Kidd mode for the past several months.

what happened, did another dame break your lil' heart?

no dude can dominate when he has cried his lil' eyes out on a msgboard. REAL TALK!

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 10:52 PM
k-dub's feelin frisky tonight

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 10:55 PM
k-dub's feelin frisky tonight

nah, i just can't stand the kissin' up to others on this board. it's fuckin' sickening tbh.

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 10:57 PM
nah, i just can't stand the kissin' up to others on this board. it's fuckin' sickening tbh.

you tell 'em, brah :tu

++SaiNt TiAg0++
05-16-2011, 10:58 PM
i got o.k.c in this bitch

Texas Chili Dog
05-16-2011, 10:59 PM

People need to stop looking at individual matchups. Who is going to guard Durant? Westbrook? Dirk? Who cares? The Mavs aren't full of terrific individual defenders. But with regards to overall team defense, Dallas is top notch...as indicated by the fact that they have not allowed a team to score more than 97 points in any game in the playoffs, and held the Lakers to under 90 points twice. IMO, that is the biggest difference between the two teams. The Mavs will use a zone D plenty and OKC doesn't exactly burn the zone.

Also, Harden is the biggest X-factor of the series. I don't see OKC having a shot to advance if he doesn't have a good series. The Mavs' bench will dominate like they did vs LA if Harden doesn't pull his weight, and then some.

Bill_Brasky
05-16-2011, 11:02 PM
:lmao :lmao

Kyle, Axe where is that hilarious copypasta from?

Findog
05-16-2011, 11:06 PM
I have yet to pick a Mavs series correctly so far, so my official prediction is OKC in 6.

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 11:11 PM
:lmao :lmao

Kyle, Axe where is that hilarious copypasta from?

PM me if you wanna know. It's off this guy's FB page

tlongII
05-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Zoning OKC would be a big mistake imo.

Banzai
05-16-2011, 11:57 PM
9G4jnaznUoQ

Budkin
05-17-2011, 12:23 AM
The Mavs have the experience and veteran leadership, play good D, and have Dirk Nowitzki. Mavs in 6.

Shank
05-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Zoning OKC would be a big mistake imo.

They don't have a guy that can flash in the post to have guys collapse, unless they want to sacrifice Durant to do so. For small stints, forcing a team that likes to slash and penetrate to take jumpers would work, especially against a young one on this stage.

tlongII
05-17-2011, 10:32 AM
They don't have a guy that can flash in the post to have guys collapse, unless they want to sacrifice Durant to do so. For small stints, forcing a team that likes to slash and penetrate to take jumpers would work, especially against a young one on this stage.

Durant and Westbrook would kill a zone. You don't want to do that against them. I'm telling you this is a BAD matchup for Dallas.

mavsfan1000
05-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Durant and Westbrook would kill a zone. You don't want to do that against them. I'm telling you this is a BAD matchup for Dallas.
I agree. It's over imo. Just waiting to say I told you so after the series. I am depressed right now. We could've gotten the easy Grizzlies who actually did matchup well with OKC and still lost.

Shank
05-17-2011, 12:10 PM

Hollinger today:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/insider/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=PERDiem-110517

Zone games.

Oklahoma City doesn't play zone, but the Mavs do. Oh, do they ever. Dallas is probably the best zone team in basketball, and in talking to the Oklahoma City people yesterday about the three regular-season meetings, it appears Dallas' complex zone defenses gave the Thunder kids a lot of problems.
I'd expect the Mavs to make heavy use of them again. Not only does such an approach eliminate some of the individual mismatches on the perimeter, but it also moves the game to Dallas' playing field -- a slower, thinking game that requires the one thing (quick ball movement) that is a clear weakness of the Thunder.

cheguevara
05-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Che will not change his predicition and stick to OKC taking this. But I do not foresee a short series anymore. IMO OKC in 6

I even see Dallas taking the 1st 2 games only to get their usual yearly backdoor sweep

Ghazi
05-17-2011, 12:19 PM
I agree. It's over imo. Just waiting to say I told you so after the series. I am depressed right now. We could've gotten the easy Grizzlies who actually did matchup well with OKC and still lost.

what do you care?

Shank
05-17-2011, 12:19 PM
RT @SebastianPruiti: OKC scored on 29.4% of possessions against Dallas' zone, but 45.7% of possessions against Dallas' man to man - zone is going to be key...

Shank
05-17-2011, 12:30 PM
http://nbaplaybook.com/2011/05/17/dallas-zone-and-how-oklahoma-city-will-attack-it/

stretch
05-17-2011, 12:49 PM

Westbrook will get mindfucked by Kidd doing something as simple as backing off of him, resulting in Westbrook taking 20 foot jumpers all game, and missing most of them. Dude is a mental midget.

And last year, when Marion was starting, he did a damn good job guarding Durant overall. This year, he hardly got to guard him since he was backing up Dirk at PF, so usually Caron or Stevenson was on Durant, and both are not as tall or long as Marion.

Actually Ibaka will do a serviceable job guarding Dirk. He's big enough and athletic enough. Dallas doesn't have anyone to cover Westbrook or Durant though.

Ibaka historically has done a shit job against Dirk. Check your facts. Dirk shoots something like 70% when Ibaka is on him. Not to mention how easily Ibaka bits pump fakes, and Dirks heavy usage of the pump fake. Dirk can get him in foul trouble whenever he feels like it, and if Carlisle was smart, he would immediately feed Dirk right off the bat to get Ibaka in foul trouble, then suddenly their interior defense is shit. Perkins is okay at clogging the lane, but he isn't half as good defensively when he doesnt have a weak-side shotblocker helping him out (previously KG, now Ibaka). Perkins becomes very foul prone when he doesnt have weak-side help.

dirk4mvp
05-17-2011, 12:51 PM
:lol tlong posting something retarded only to have it destroyed 2 posts later by Shank.

stretch
05-17-2011, 12:53 PM

What makes you so sure?

T-Mac in his prime had issues like crazy with zones, and T-Mac in his prime is very similar to Durant, only more skilled, but both are prone to taking a lot of bad shots.

DMC
05-17-2011, 12:58 PM
I am pulling for OKC, but just slightly over the Mavs. Mavs got some points with me for that beatdown they issued to LA. I know that will make them feel better. However I would like to see OKC win it all for a couple of reasons:

1. Shows teams and fans that young squads can get it done with the right key pieces and coaching. That should help squash some comments from fans of teams like the Wolves who have talent but no execution.

2. Shuts down Miami for a year. It's been true for a long time that teams are being built by blockbuster trades instead of player development. A few high quality genetic freaks are ruling the NBA and they are being assembled on two or three teams. How depressing for a fan of a team like the Raptors who will never see anything close to a Finals because they cannot get good people to come there.

DMC
05-17-2011, 01:00 PM
What makes you so sure?

T-Mac in his prime had issues like crazy with zones, and T-Mac in his prime is very similar to Durant, only more skilled, but both are prone to taking a lot of bad shots.
A lot of people either never knew or have forgotten how dominant TMac was in his prime.

stretch
05-17-2011, 01:01 PM
1. Shows teams and fans that young squads can get it done with the right key pieces and coaching. That should help squash some comments from fans of teams like the Wolves who have talent but no execution.

Lol, thinking OKC is a team that relies much on team execution, as opposed to individual execution.

stretch
05-17-2011, 01:02 PM
a lot of people either never knew or have forgotten how dominant tmac was in his prime.

+1000000000

jjktkk
05-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Westbrook is the key imo. If he runs the offense, like he did in game 7 against the Grizz, he improves his teams chances. Not familar with the matchups Mav fans, who does OKC put on Dirk? Should be a great matchup.

WraithXx
05-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Westbrook is the key imo. If he runs the offense, like he did in game 7 against the Grizz, he improves his teams chances. Not familar with the matchups Mav fans, who does OKC put on Dirk? Should be a great matchup.

Shawn Kemp

mavsfan1000
05-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Ibaka.

Texas Chili Dog
05-17-2011, 03:32 PM
The Mavs have covered the spread in 14 straight games. 20 years since a team did that.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/teams/team-page.cfm/team/mavericks

jacobdrj
05-17-2011, 03:36 PM
So, Westbrook is just the most recent iteration of Marburry/Francis/Iverson?

Axe Murderer
05-17-2011, 03:36 PM

Ibaka sons.

While he has done a decent job, I really think that Collison could bother Dirk the most.

Like I've said a million times, the tall, scrappy, slightly dirty white guys who aren't very athletic always give Dirk the most problems

davethedope
05-17-2011, 05:20 PM
OKC is nice but are still inconsistent. Mavs proved to me they're capable
with the way they handled the Trailblazers, which is basically the same team
OKC when Roy plays like he played. Mavs in 6

lefty
05-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Game blog I guess

urunobili
05-17-2011, 10:53 PM
:lmao
:lol

NewJerSpur
05-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Rough Game 1 start, but they were still in it until Terry's 3 on an unnecessary rotation by Westbrook. Got to see how they adjust/bounce back....the goal is to steal HC and Dallas held serve. Well done.

tlongII
05-17-2011, 11:36 PM
That was a lot of free throws.

mavsfan1000
05-17-2011, 11:50 PM
OKC will win game 2. Dirk will come back to earth while Durant will continue to dominate. Prediction.

cheguevara
05-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Che will not change his predicition and stick to OKC taking this. But I do not foresee a short series anymore. IMO OKC in 6

I even see Dallas taking the 1st 2 games only to get their usual yearly backdoor sweep

Che's prediction still stands. :wow

stretch
05-18-2011, 10:31 AM
OKC will win game 2. Dirk will come back to earth while Durant will continue to dominate. Prediction.

tbh this faggot just doesnt want to see the mavs facefuck his beloved bulls in the finals