PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mono

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:24 PM
I propose a truce. I'm tired of all the fightin' and the feudin'.

2pac > Kobe
05-16-2011, 09:25 PM
good, no more bullshit threads

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:27 PM
If mono is accepting, then yes, no more bullshit threads about mono.

i'll keep posting bullshit threads about other stuff though

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:29 PM
why the change of heart?

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:32 PM
eh. my schtick has run it's course. you're a half decent poster, and provided good competition.

Fabbs
05-16-2011, 09:33 PM
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/e/e4/Ralph.gif
Lets eat together.

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:34 PM
tbh I'll have to consult my accountant before I make a final decision.

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:35 PM
very well. i understand you cannot take this decision lightly.

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:35 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3653/398494766ythuefph.jpg
I got skills with the bitches!

Kyle Orton
05-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Who's ur accountant tbh

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Oh shit, I meant lawyer. lol fail by me.

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:40 PM
being asian, you wouldn't need an accountant, would you?

redzero
05-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Is it true that the average Australian household has at least 50 spiders and snakes in it at one time?

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:51 PM
my mother-in-law's house, yes.

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 09:55 PM
do the spiders and snakes fight each other?

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 09:55 PM
how awesome would it be if like the ant waited for the snake to fall asleep and took control of its body? crazy shit

redzero
05-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Is it true that koalas wait in trees to drop down on the heads of their unsuspecting human victims?

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 09:57 PM
snakes would own spiders.

funnel webs are angry motherfuckers though

drop bears are totally real. they have this uncanny ability to only drop on tourists though

dirk4mvp
05-16-2011, 09:57 PM
BSM doesn't seem like a Pantera fan, tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 10:01 PM
tbh I own every cd except their stuff prior to anslemo

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 10:02 PM
And why would you want that shit?

dirk4mvp
05-16-2011, 10:03 PM
tbh I own every cd except their stuff prior to anslemo

Not like that counts anyway.

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Youtube Justin Bieber sings revolution is my name tbh he totally made me a fan

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Not like that counts anyway.

yeah I don't know how you want me to prove I'm a fan its cool you can believe I'm not a fan tbh

4>0rings
05-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Rayjay just being the pussy that he is.

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2011, 10:06 PM
The best cover of a pantera song since we're on the subject is by a female. In this moment ''I'm broken''. Check it out if you have time.

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 10:15 PM
you ever see any taipan water snakes? I find that shit fascinating on the television. That and box jellyfish

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 10:16 PM
Rayray vs. Mono is a shitty feud, tbh..

Fabbs vs. Mono is a classic feud though, long-standing rivalry, Fabbs is one of the few that can hold his ground vs. Mono IMO..

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 10:18 PM

:lol nobody wants to hear from the resident Slim Charles of the NBA Forum, tbh.

Axe Murderer
05-16-2011, 10:19 PM

Fabbs vs. Mono is a classic feud though, long-standing rivalry, Fabbs is one of the few that can hold his ground vs. Mono IMO..

+1

Fabbs gets props because it is a long standing rivalry, kind of like Red Sox-Yankees.

obviously pussyface vs mono was good, but the best was TSA vs mono imho

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 10:20 PM
crofl if the NBA Forum was Odd Future, HarlemHeat would be Mike G, no doubt about det one.

dirk4mvp
05-16-2011, 10:21 PM
+1

Fabbs gets props because it is a long standing rivalry, kind of like Red Sox-Yankees.

obviously pussyface vs mono was good, but the best was TSA vs mono imho

TSA was the goods. And another feud that was underrated back in the pre-Gasol trade lakerfan invasion was Ron Mexico vs Mavfans

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 10:22 PM
:lol check the sig..

:lol begging for Harlem to be your running mate..

:lol picking on shitty posters..

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 10:28 PM
crofl nigga i already explained this shit

i was plannin on using you to get absolute power in the NBA Forum, i knew your wack ass mainstream appeal was good for one thing, and i was gonna use it, then immediately remove you from power and become the supreme dictator of the forum. Thankfully for you, Kori knew I would never cooperate with some mainstream B.o.B. type fool like you.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 10:35 PM
:lol Kori has said that she's a big fan of yours, while she has said that she isn't a fan of HarlemHeat..you on my side would help, but apparently your power is overstated..

You were hard a few years ago, tbh, when you were in your prime, a legend IMO, but you've been mainstream for a while now..everybody here knows you as "that guy with the radio show"..definitely mainstream, IMO, nothing wrong with that, mainstream is good, it means you made it, you're almost at the cross-over level of Harlem..

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 10:37 PM
crofl let's ELE bet to see if I win an All-ST award or not

If I get one, I'll be forced to have it on display proving i'm mainstream (under normal circumstances I'd tell the awards givers to shove it up their ass)

If I don't get one, you have to sport a Slim Charles avatar for the next year.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 10:42 PM
:lol It's a win-win for you..

If you get voted, you get the award that you're secretly hoping for..

If you lose, you win the ELE vs. Harlem..

I'll still take it though, I'd be shocked if you don't get voted in, those guys upstairs love them some Mono, nowadays..

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 10:43 PM
why the change of heart?

cause he's gayray and we all know he's a big pussy, i mean aussie.

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 10:44 PM
it's on. I still have plenty of 06 era Spurs fans who hate me. Your only hope is that my widespread underground domination of lakaluva propels me to the 3rd team.

monosylab1k
05-16-2011, 10:44 PM
tbh I can already see ShoogarBear whining about me getting an award.

"Really? You're going to give Mav Fan a SpursTalk award? I'll be in The Quattro....."

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 10:45 PM
:lol Kori has said that she's a big fan of yours, while she has said that she isn't a fan of HarlemHeat..you on my side would help, but apparently your power is overstated..

You were hard a few years ago, tbh, when you were in your prime, a legend IMO, but you've been mainstream for a while now..everybody here knows you as "that guy with the radio show"..definitely mainstream, IMO, nothing wrong with that, mainstream is good, it means you made it, you're almost at the cross-over level of Harlem..

To be fair, though, there isn't a poster on ST that could draw interest in a feud vs. rayray and his crew..

mainstream, in your prime, legend, ect... yall bitches take this internet shit to a whole new level, wtf?!

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 10:47 PM
- The domination of lakaluva..

- The radio show..

- The temporary elimination of Giuseppe, while he was at his peak of annoyance..

- The self-hate towards the Mavs and doubting their chances, a few months ago, when the Spurs were hot and their fanbase still had hope, which forced Spurs fan to agree with Mono's posts at the time..

All subtle, mainstream tricks, tbh:lol..I've been watching, I see it, I respect it, those are all good moves to get the future medal..I'm going to be voting for mono, as an unbiased voter..

4>0rings
05-16-2011, 10:50 PM
I actually know that chick that's with Fabb in that photo :lmao :lmao

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 10:53 PM
- The domination of lakaluva..

- The radio show..

- The temporary elimination of Giuseppe, while he was at his peak of annoyance..

- The self-hate towards the Mavs and doubting their chances, a few months ago, when the Spurs were hot and their fanbase still had hope, which forced Spurs fan to agree with Mono's posts at the time..

All subtle, mainstream tricks, tbh:lol..I've been watching, I see it, I respect it, those are all good moves to get the future medal..I'm going to be voting for mono, as an unbiased voter..

don't forget to wipe your mouth when you get done slobbin' on mono's magic stick.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 10:57 PM
don't forget to wipe your mouth when you get done slobbin' on mono's magic stick.

I'm only going to reply to you once, since your entire shtick is based on getting the ST attention that you don't receive in real life..

In all honesty, koriwhat, you're just boring now, tbh..not an insult, I'm sure you're a nice guy, I no longer have any interest in speaking with you though, it's played out..

Nathan89
05-16-2011, 11:03 PM
:yield

It was only a matter of time before this Australian backed out of this fight. The Australian people as a whole usually know better than to enter into a fight and if they do they better make damn sure that their American big brother is allied with them. RayRay should be commended for his courage to stand-up to the superior Mono but should also be punished for behavior. Now that Mono is beating RayRay's ass he wants to wave the flag...nope...uh..uh. It just doesn't work like that. RayRay there has to be reparations.

In return for Mono not humiliating you anymore, you must make a thread asking Kori to officially change your name to RayRayjohnson. Mono will get the satisfaction of knowing he defeated you every time he sees you post and you will escape the continuation of Mono embarrassing you.

pssssssst I would take the deal because everyone thinks RayRay is your name anyway. In a way you really don't lose much.

koriwhat
05-16-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm only going to reply to you once, since your entire shtick is based on getting the ST attention that you don't receive in real life..

In all honesty, koriwhat, you're just boring now, tbh..not an insult, I'm sure you're a nice guy, I no longer have any interest in speaking with you though, it's played out..

i don't have a shtick, that's the difference between you and i on ST. i come here to read about the spurs and other bs, when i read something absurd like you slobbin' over some dude, that's when i have to say something because the shit is ridiculous.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 11:06 PM

It was only a matter of time before this Australian back out of this fight. The Australian people as a whole usually know better than to enter into a fight and if they do they better make damn sure their American big brother is a allied with them. RayRay should be commended for his courage to stand to the superior Mono but should also be punished for behavior. Now that Mono is beating RayRay's ass he wants to wave the flag...nope...uh..uh. It just doesn't work like that. RayRay there has to be reparations.

In return for Mono not humiliating you anymore, you must make a thread asking Kori to officially change your name to RayRayjohnson. Mono will get the satisfaction of knowing he defeated you every time he sees you post and you will escape the continuation of Mono embarrassing you.

pssssssst I would take the deal because everyone thinks RayRay is your name anyway. In a way you really don't lose much.

:lol

They love them some Mono..

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:06 PM

It was only a matter of time before this Australian back out of this fight. The Australian people as a whole usually know better than to enter into a fight and if they do they better make damn sure their American big brother is a allied with them. RayRay should be commended for his courage to stand to the superior Mono but should also be punished for behavior. Now that Mono is beating RayRay's ass he wants to wave the flag...nope...uh..uh. It just doesn't work like that. RayRay there has to be reparations.

like i'm going to do what a no name faggot such as yourself suggests.

i extend the olive branch of peace to mono and mono alone. you can eat a bowl full of dick

Fpoonsie
05-16-2011, 11:08 PM
I just got through season 4 of The Wire tbh. I'm a little nervous to go ahead on w/ season 5, seeing as how it got routinely shat upon by this forum.

Oh, and I don't remember who was labeled as who, but...I wanna be Bodie. Or Snoop. I've been practicin' my "yerp!"

Fpoonsie
05-16-2011, 11:08 PM
double post...

..."yerp!"

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:12 PM
I just got through season 4 of The Wire tbh. I'm a little nervous to go ahead on w/ season 5, seeing as how it got routinely shat upon by this forum.

Oh, and I don't remember who was labeled as who, but...I wanna be Bodie. Or Snoop. I've been practicin' my "yerp!"

there's nothing wrong with season 5, it wasn't as strong as seasons 1-4, but it's still the fucking wire.

treme is a better show imo, but that's like comparing sapphires and diamonds. i also like jazz. a lot.

how much does westbrook look like bodie?

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:13 PM
http://images.wikia.com/thewire/images/9/9c/Bodie.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vaVHyRm9oWs/Tbjgbdn8bII/AAAAAAAAC3E/elykEspbAGg/s1600/russell-westbrook.jpg

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 11:14 PM

Snoop's a chick. She's a badass chick no doubt, but a chick.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Not at all IMO, unless you think all black people look alike..

Fpoonsie
05-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Snoop's a chick. She's a badass chick no doubt, but a chick.

:lol I know, but I still maintain that she's got a bigger sack than most of the guys on this forum, myself included.

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:16 PM
the scene where she buys a nailgun is classic

Fpoonsie
05-16-2011, 11:17 PM
there's nothing wrong with season 5, it wasn't as strong as seasons 1-4, but it's still the fucking wire.

treme is a better show imo, but that's like comparing sapphires and diamonds. i also like jazz. a lot.

how much does westbrook look like bodie?

Watched a few minutes of Treme. Didn't care for it. Nice cameo by Bunk, though.

And I don't see the Westbrook similarity.

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Watched a few minutes of Treme. Didn't care for it. Nice cameo by Bunk, though.

And I don't see the Westbrook similarity.

wendell pierce is pretty much the main character

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-16-2011, 11:19 PM
niggas shooting niggas...doesn't sound like something a nigga would be interested in tbh

Fpoonsie
05-16-2011, 11:19 PM
wendell pierce is pretty much the main character

Lol...really? Oh. Well, I suppose "cameo" was the wrong word, then.

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 11:20 PM
I like Treme as well, even though it wasn't as big of a draw. Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen it: John Goodman kills himself

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:22 PM
I like Treme as well, even though it wasn't as big of a draw. Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen it: John Goodman kills himself

:lol you prick.

that episode was fucked up. that character was the best work goodman has done since walter in the big lebowski

Nathan89
05-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Not at all IMO, unless you think all black people look alike..

:lmao Nice avatar. I didn't know Bynum had a baby.

Nick Manning
05-16-2011, 11:24 PM
:lol you prick.

that episode was fucked up. that character was the best work goodman has done since walter in the big lebowski

Agreed :tu

rayjayjohnson
05-16-2011, 11:25 PM
:lmao Nice avatar. I didn't know Bynum had a baby.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

that's actually pretty funny

4>0rings
05-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Holy pepperoni nipples batman

Cessation
05-17-2011, 12:06 AM
I was thinking of moving to australia. Would you recommend, rayray? Heard there's water shortages and racism. I'm white, so the latter wouldn't apply to me.

rayjayjohnson
05-17-2011, 12:20 AM
water's fine now, unless you live somewhere shit, like not sydney or melbourne.

i wouldn't be making jokes about racism if i came form texas though, tbh

Cessation
05-17-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm not from texas, tbh. I live in the Minnesota area, more or less. Serious question though, would you recommend? Or is the standard of living not worth the effort. Have you been to the states? Is the difference that great? Personally, I'm sick of this fucked up weather, these winters get tiresome after a while.

rayjayjohnson
05-17-2011, 02:13 AM
Only been to NYC as an adult, went to LA as a kid but can't really remember anything worthwhile.

If I may ask, what's your profession? That'll be important as to if it's worth it, the cost of living is much higher. Rent is Manhattan expensive, and house prices are even higher if you want to live somewhere nice - ie inner Sydney or Melbourne.

I like Sydney a lot, but it does get pretty hot. Being from minny you're probably looking for some warmer weather though.

Cessation
05-17-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm taking civil engineering in college right now, have another year to go, probably will make around 50k to start, depending on the company. I'm originally from ukraine, and lived in greece for 4 years, before coming over here, so I'll take too hot over too cold, any day. Thanks for letting me know, first hand information is always better than hearsay.

Fabbs
05-17-2011, 07:02 AM
I's just heard that M-Bone was gunned down bys a guy whomin he waz in a Tweeter war with.

Tweeter warz = straight up gangsta.
That sound like somethin Mono would be into.

Mono is you got da goods ons the Tweeter war with M-Bonze?

monosylab1k
05-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Fabbs have u ever talked to a girl without giving her your credit card number first?

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2011, 09:41 AM
M-Bone is a pretty sweet rapper name

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2011, 09:43 AM
Poor guy was a laker fan. He said maybe next year we can win it now he'll never live down the skunker.

HarlemHeat37
05-17-2011, 09:53 AM
I's just heard that M-Bone was gunned down bys a guy whomin he waz in a Tweeter war with.

Tweeter warz = straight up gangsta.
That sound like somethin Mono would be into.

Mono is you got da goods ons the Tweeter war with M-Bonze?

:lol:lol:lol..

Bito Corleone
05-17-2011, 10:11 AM
I was thinking of moving to australia. Would you recommend, rayray? Heard there's water shortages and racism. I'm white, so the latter wouldn't apply to me.
You should definitely go, even if it's just an extended vacation of sorts. I lived the for over a year and have wanted to go back every day since I left. Keep in mind that it's very expensive though...very very expensive.

Cessation
05-17-2011, 05:23 PM
You should definitely go, even if it's just an extended vacation of sorts. I lived the for over a year and have wanted to go back every day since I left. Keep in mind that it's very expensive though...very very expensive.

Cool, I have a friend going there next month for a year on a work visa. Thinking maybe I should do the same, when I have the opportunity.

Spursfan092120
05-17-2011, 05:31 PM
snakes would own spiders.

funnel webs are angry motherfuckers though

drop bears are totally real. they have this uncanny ability to only drop on tourists though

saw a Deadly Dozen episode about Australian's 12 most dangerous animals..Funnel spiders freak me the fuck out..

rayjayjohnson
05-17-2011, 05:33 PM
That's a good idea. Getting a permanent residency permit is tough, often it will take a work visa to start.

You should mos def think about coming if you're keen. i had the opportunity to travel for work earlier in my career, and now it's not really an option, and i kinda regret it.

rayjayjohnson
05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
saw a Deadly Dozen episode about Australian's 12 most dangerous animals..Funnel spiders freak me the fuck out..

tbh, i haven't seen a funnel web for some time.

these ones you see a lot more, but they are (relatively) harmless. if you live outside a city, you're best not to kill these suckers, they keep insects in check.

http://www.wizards-of-oz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/huntsman.jpg

LnGrrrR
05-17-2011, 06:03 PM

That was pretty ballsy, backing the Rockets.