PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Mavsfan

Nathan89
05-17-2011, 08:38 PM
I've seen enough to know that the Mavs will lose this series. We all know that Dirk is a beast and is going to score at will but he needs help. The bench is critical to the success of the Mavs because they don't have a second option. When Dirk was out against the Lakers the bench not only held their own but dominated. It's clear to me that the bench is not going to be able to score/hold their own in this series. They just can't win this series without the bench playing a major role.

I wanted Dirk to get his first but the team isn't built to win the ring.:depressed

Ghazi
05-17-2011, 09:25 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177776

youre a faggot

Nathan89
05-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Quite the historian you are Ghazi. I thought the Mavs weren't strong enough to overcome such a choke job. I was wrong.

This however is a different situation. Dirk played out of his mind this game and that is not likely to happen the rest of the series. You think I am idiot right now while Dirk is camouflaging the Mavs problems but you shall see in the games to come. The bench just is not going to do well in this series, IMO.

Pelicans78
05-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Dirk's been playing out of his mind the whole playoffs. Plus, the bench scored 35+ points tonight. What more do you want? Mavs are a better team than the Thunder. Period.

Nathan89
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Dirk's been playing out of his mind the whole playoffs. Plus, the bench scored 35+ points tonight. What more do you want? Mavs are a better team than the Thunder. Period.

40 points in three quarters is playing out of his mind. What he has done throughout the playoffs is the regular Dirk,Imo.

Bench points have been inflated by the play of JJ. When I wrote I was talking about the bench holding their own when Dirk is out but I guess that isn't that big of a factor when he plays 41 minutes a game.

frodo
05-17-2011, 11:02 PM
dirk got all supports he needed/demanded mayne. niggas really did a fantastic job tonite tbqh