PDA

View Full Version : Since Mike Taylor came to town...

Tom Nissalke
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Western Conference Finals Victories:

Dallas Mavericks 1
S.A. Spurs 0

Congratulations, Mikey!

:lobt2:

Tom Nissalke
05-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Deal with it, douche bags.

Solid D
05-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Robbing Clear Channel as each day passes.

UnWantedTheory
05-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Uh-oh...I smell an assassination plot in the works.....

FromWayDowntown
05-18-2011, 09:59 AM
The Spurs won Game 3 of the 2008 WCF, after Taylor came to SA.

stxspurs
05-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Thread fail

arodz
05-18-2011, 12:52 PM
This guy makes it a point to shit on San Antonio every chance he gets. He did his show from Fort Worth on Monday because he claimed he didn't want to be in San Antonio when the WWE was here because that's only for rednecks and 'mouthbreathers'. Not sure why he's still here if he hates it here so much and everyone here wants him out.

portnoy1
05-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah and what have they done since then?

Budkin
05-18-2011, 05:07 PM
I miss the Thompson Brothers.

skinsfan1
05-18-2011, 08:27 PM
I hate this guy badly. his show sucks bigtime

barberbilly
05-19-2011, 03:47 PM
he is just a little man with little man complex. he makes stuff up. there is no way someone can believe some of the crap he says. and i listened to him for a long time. i stopped when he said that the ncaa bball tourney is unwatchable, and he would rather it go to a ranking system like college football. now i listen to the grind. then music. they shpould fire that loser

dbestpro
05-19-2011, 07:28 PM
I miss the Thompson Brothers.

It seems like ages since there has been an intellectual sports conversation on the radio in San Antonio.

UnWantedTheory
05-20-2011, 02:05 AM
It seems like ages since there has been an intellectual sports conversation on the radio in San Antonio.

Juggity
05-20-2011, 12:10 PM

:tu I went to that game

easy7
05-20-2011, 12:16 PM
He hates SA and Mexicans, hates the Spurs and loves the Mavs and Cowboys...just what SA needs...

Death In June
05-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Sign language speaking deaf mutes have more wit than Mike Taylor when they masturbate. I don't know how his dumbass show draws in any sort of audience.

FatBeaner
05-20-2011, 05:18 PM
I never used to like Mike Taylor, but now it's what i listen to from 530-630 on the drive home everyday.

As far as I know, he doesn't hate mexicans, he is one, he's a halfbreed.

He speaks bluntly about them though.

I know he's a dirk fan, but he says he gave up on the mavs cuz of cuban. It could be a bit and he could be drinking celabratory beers with each mav win, but I don't think so.

That said, I don't think he's much of a spursfan either, I don't think he really cares about the nba other than the spurs for his job.

The only thing that annoys me is he talks baseball and that's the worst thing he could do. I'm also not a cowboys fan so those segments are wasted on me.

Shit, I don't know why the hell I listen to Mike, other than I like the manntertainment segment.

Him and his cohort dingus grew on me I guess.

It seems he's just waiting to get kicked to the curb though. He talks about his next career often, whether it will be working at TCU radio or being a teacher/coach.

I guess I just like the cut of his jib so to speak. I like that he calls people a sumbitch sometimes. Oh well, he makes the drive go by is all I can say.

Killakobe81
05-20-2011, 06:05 PM
I listened to him when i still lived in SA (he was already gone by the time I moved to DFW)

He is a die-hard Cowboys fan. The comedy of the shit said part of the "allure" of coming to SA was that he wanted to see what a title victory parade felt like .."up close". But the Spurs stopped winning titles once he moved in ... LOL.

His show was OK, at least he talks to and argues with some fans. But i hate his "gib" his dbag schtick, his corny coin phrases etc. I just dont get why more "sports talk" guys dont at least take more calls from fans. I like the fact that colin or mike and mike have great guests (Id rather hear them than Junior from Schertz, or connor from Highland Park bitch about refs)
But since sports talk started as "call-in shows" I dont get how you can do a show with no "callers" ...but hey, i dont get how MTV gets aways with not playing more music ...

Tom Nissalke
05-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Peter Burns was the best voice we ever had on local sports talk radio.

He was funny as hell and didn't mind people taking shots at him.

Plus, he nailed pretty much every hot woman in this town.

stxspurs
05-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Peter Burns was the best voice we ever had on local sports talk radio.

He was funny as hell and didn't mind people taking shots at him.

Plus, he nailed pretty much every hot woman in this town.

suck him off already:rolleyes

Tom Nissalke
05-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Just telling it like it is.