PDA

View Full Version : Mavs vs Bulls/Heat Finals Thread

Axe Murderer
05-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Well, now that it's been established that the Thunder have no shot at beating Dallas let's look ahead to the next series.

Who are we gonna face Mav fans?

4>0rings
Another shitty game

Nick Manning
Heat...rematch imho

Venti Quattro
05-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Mavs in 6

ducks
ok came back

durant went for 40 hello

can dirk play better no

westbrook play better yet

Axe Murderer
Heat...rematch imho

agreed, sons...fortunately

both teams will be extremely tough but I'd rather face Miami because I have a feeling that creepy fucker, Thibodeau would find a way to shutdown Dirk in which case we'd have no chance to win.

LeBron/Wade would have their way but atleast Dirk would take a steaming shit all over Bosh/Anthony/Howard, etc.

Axe Murderer
05-17-2011, 11:46 PM
you're an idiot for starting this thread

jinx threads don't exist son...

i made one the past two rounds and nothing happened

ha, ha

MavDynasty
05-17-2011, 11:46 PM
wallace>marion

Nick Manning
05-17-2011, 11:47 PM
agreed, sons...fortunately

both teams will be extremely tough but I'd rather face Miami because I have a feeling that creepy fucker, Thibodeau would find a way to shutdown Dirk in which case we'd have no chance to win.

LeBron/Wade would have their way but atleast Dirk would take a steaming shit all over Bosh/Anthony/Howard, etc.

The Zone D would be effective against Miami since they have no ball movement....defenders could cheat over to LBJ and Wade

Ghazi
05-17-2011, 11:49 PM
you're an idiot for starting this thread

:lmao Gerald Wallace

Findog
05-17-2011, 11:54 PM
This series isn't over by a long shot.

- Our Pick and Roll Defense was terrible. Ibaka got a lot of uncontested dunks

- Harden got a lot of uncontested looks from beyond the arc when we didn't rotate back to cover him

- Durant had the quietest 40 point game I've ever seen. We don't really have any answers for him.

- Westbrook was terrible but got bailed out a lot by the refs. I think he had 16 FTAs. Westbrook is going to have better shooting performances

- They have no answers for Dirk, but at the same time only a Joey Crawford crew takes over a game like that. We can't count on Dirk getting 24 FTAs per game.

- It felt like the Mavs were dominating, and it had the feel of a 25 point blowout, and yet the largest lead was 16 and the Thunder never quit or gave up on the game. They kept bringing it and twice had it down to a two-possession game.

This is just one game.

Axe Murderer
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
This series isn't over by a long shot.

- Our Pick and Roll Defense was terrible. Ibaka got a lot of uncontested dunks

- Harden got a lot of uncontested looks from beyond the arc when we didn't rotate back to cover him

- Durant had the quietest 40 point game I've ever seen. We don't really have any answers for him.

- Westbrook was terrible but got bailed out a lot by the refs. I think he had 16 FTAs. Westbrook is going to have better shooting performances

- They have no answers for Dirk, but at the same time only a Joey Crawford crew takes over a game like that. We can't count on Dirk getting 24 FTAs per game.

- It felt like the Mavs were dominating, and it had the feel of a 25 point blowout, and yet the largest lead was 16 and the Thunder never quit or gave up on the game. They kept bringing it and twice had it down to a two-possession game.

This is just one game.

The rotations can be fixed. In the end, they have no answer for Dirk and ultimately that's what it boils down too. They'll never be able to beat us when it counts

tbh this series is probably gonna be like Portland. We will hold home court and depending on whether they get 1 or 2 in that raucous arena, we end it in 5 or 6

Findog
05-18-2011, 12:01 AM
The rotations can be fixed. In the end, they have no answer for Dirk and ultimately that's what it boils down too. They'll never be able to beat us when it counts

tbh this series is probably gonna be like Portland. We will hold home court and depending on whether they get 1 or 2 in that raucous arena, we end it in 5 or 6

Oh, I think we're going to win this series, but I think they'll put up more resistance than Portland or LA. And if they can steal one in Dallas, this will be tough. I think this has the feel of a home team wins every game sort of series.

Axe Murderer
05-18-2011, 12:03 AM
I think this has the feel of a home team wins every game sort of series.

A little bit, but I have faith that Dallas can take one in OKC considering they've won at the Rose Garden and Staples. I think their confidence has gone up big time these playoffs on the road

Mav-elous Man
05-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Well, now that it's been established that the Thunder have no shot at beating Dallas let's look ahead to the next series.

Who are we gonna face Mav fans?

Wow!!! Really? Overlooking OKC?

Axe Murderer
05-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Wow!!! Really? Overlooking OKC?

yes

dallaskd
05-18-2011, 01:37 AM
Id rather have Miami. lmao at joel anthony, bosh, big z, dampier trying to guard dirk

Fpoonsie
05-18-2011, 01:40 AM
yes

:lol

TampaDude
05-18-2011, 10:23 AM
I'd love to see a Mavs-Heat rematch. :hat