PDA

View Full Version : sons come on Mav fans, don't be like Spur fan and want your cake and eat it too ...

BRHornet45
05-17-2011, 11:59 PM
sons now you Mav fans need to step up and admit the truth. you whine and whine all the time about how the NBA rigged the 2006 finals (which I agree is true), but many of you have seemed to turn the other cheek tonight after seeing Dirk awarded 24 Freebies. sons you can't have your cake and eat it too.
...YES ... Dirk was the baddest motherfucker on the court tonight, but 48 points? give me a break! at least a dozen of those points came from complete bullshit and phantom calls. I would say the real number of points deserved by Dirk tonight was around 35, but hey 48 sounds so much better and makes for more eye popping headlines for ESPN right? the NBA has been inflating star players scoring numbers for decades now.

sons this had to be addressed tonight because many of you are acting a bit out of line about it. this is also not meant to be a post hating on Dirk because at least he can take over a game for his team unlike that giraffe looking, overrated retard Timmy D. I'm just sayin ... don't hate on D-Whistle for getting all of the calls in 2006 whenever the Dallas D-Whistle got just as much favoritism tonight. god bless

Ghazi
05-18-2011, 12:02 AM
OKC shot a lot of FT's too :)

BRHornet45
05-18-2011, 12:04 AM
son the whole damn game reminded me of a charity event or something. "oh they are all trying so hard! lets just keep putting everyone at the free throw line for their efforts!"

jag
05-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Son, I feel like you're acting out due to some inner unhappiness. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?

Killakobe81
05-18-2011, 12:06 AM
sons now you Mav fans need to step up and admit the truth. you whine and whine all the time about how the NBA rigged the 2006 finals (which I agree is true), but many of you have seemed to turn the other cheek tonight after seeing Dirk awarded 24 Freebies. sons you can't have your cake and eat it too.
...YES ... Dirk was the baddest motherfucker on the court tonight, but 48 points? give me a break! at least a dozen of those points came from complete bullshit and phantom calls. I would say the real number of points deserved by Dirk tonight was around 35, but hey 48 sounds so much better and makes for more eye popping headlines for ESPN right? the NBA has been inflating star players scoring numbers for decades now.

sons this had to be addressed tonight because many of you are acting a bit out of line about it. this is also not meant to be a post hating on Dirk because at least he can take over a game for his team unlike that giraffe looking, overrated retard Timmy D. I'm just sayin ... don't hate on D-Whistle for getting all of the calls in 2006 whenever the Dallas D-Whistle got just as much favoritism tonight. god bless

BR just being an equal opportunity shit talker ...

FkLA
05-18-2011, 12:07 AM
DWhistle got awarded those FTs in 06' because Stern hates Cuban and because he wanted to make Wade a household name. Dirk got his FTs tonight because that nigga is simply unstoppable. Its like shooting over chairs for him so the only way to stop him is to hack him.

BRHornet45
05-18-2011, 12:09 AM
DWhistle got awarded those FTs in 06' because Stern hates Cuban and because he wanted to make Wade a household name. Dirk got his FTs tonight because that nigga is simply unstoppable. Its like shooting over chairs for him so the only way to stop him is to hack him.

son first of all Dirk is not a "nigga". he is far from it

and like I said at least a dozen of his free points tonight were complete bullshit calls. I challenge you to go back and watch the footage again. No one is trying to argue against the fact that Dirk was a beast tonight, but if the officiating had been fair then he wouldn't have scored more than 35 points. that is just the truth.

Axe Murderer
05-18-2011, 12:10 AM

and like I said at least a dozen of his free points tonight were complete bullshit calls. I challenge you to go back and watch the footage again. No one is trying to argue against the fact that Dirk was a beast tonight, but if the officiating had been fair then he wouldn't have scored more than 35 points. that is just the truth.

sons there was nobody who could stop Dirk tonight....

well other than the European PF Killa himself, but that goes without saying

ZB 512
05-18-2011, 12:18 AM
OKC shot more free throws in this game than Dallas

big difference

FkLA
05-18-2011, 12:22 AM

son dirk is THAT nigga

Nathan Explosion
05-18-2011, 12:22 AM

The calls were even tonight, unlike the 2006 playoffs. Dirk shouldn't shoot 24 FTs, but Durant shot 20+ himself. There shouldn't be that many FTs being awarded though. Too many foul calls for a WCF game.

This is the boxscore you're looking for.

http://www.nba.com/games/20060513/SASDAL/boxscore.html?nav=scoreboardhome

That was in 2006, and Dirk shot 24 FTs in that game, and the Mavs won by 1 point. The Mavs fans didn't say a damn word. But Wade shoots 25, and it's the biggest travesty in the history of the game.

That's what you should be putting out there.

Nathan Explosion
05-18-2011, 12:23 AM
And Joey Crawford reffed that game too. No lie.

ZB 512
05-18-2011, 12:32 AM
The calls were even tonight, unlike the 2006 playoffs. Dirk shouldn't shoot 24 FTs, but Durant shot 20+ himself. There shouldn't be that many FTs being awarded though. Too many foul calls for a WCF game.

That was in 2006, and Dirk shot 24 FTs in that game, and the Mavs won by 1 point. The Mavs fans didn't say a damn word. But Wade shoots 25, and it's the biggest travesty in the history of the game.

Spurs shot more FTs than the Mavs did in that series

and Duncan shot more FTs than Dirk did in that series

dont let the facts get in your way though

LkrFan
05-18-2011, 12:34 AM
24 FTAs for a jump shooter is excessivePERIOD.

FkLA
05-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Spurs shot more FTs than the Mavs did in that series

and Duncan shot more FTs than Dirk did in that series

dont let the facts get in your way though

ZB regulatin niggas :tu

Hoops Czar
05-18-2011, 12:35 AM

Sounds like Karma.

LkrFan
05-18-2011, 12:42 AM
KD and Dirk (jumpshooters - not bangers) combine for 43 FTAs
Everybody not named KD or Dirk: 36 FTAs
If you are into stats: they shot 54% of the FTAs and took only 23% of the FGAs. Something ain't right here sons

Stern's NBA is FANtastic. :downspin:

Isitjustme?
05-18-2011, 12:51 AM
KD and Dirk (jumpshooters - not bangers) combine for 43 FTAs
Everybody not named KD or Dirk: 36 FTAs
If you are into stats: they shot 54% of the FTAs and took only 23% of the FGAs. Something ain't right here sons

Stern's NBA is FANtastic. :downspin:

Seek help.

Sean Cagney
05-18-2011, 12:51 AM
SONS this dude is mad SONS! He stays mad it seems SONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LkrFan
05-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Seek help.

I see your hummingbird ass likes to follow me around from thread to thread. Dispute what I wrote instead of posting BS. Otherwise, you are wasting your parents' money they are using to provide you with internet access.

100%duncan
05-18-2011, 08:03 AM
stop acting like a bitch cause you whine about everything ya stupid fuck

Josepatches_
05-18-2011, 08:14 AM
24 FTAs for a jump shooter is excessivePERIOD.

stretch
05-18-2011, 08:27 AM
two things

1- dirk was playing aggressively. if you are aggressive, you will get calls, even weak ones

2- the calls were inconsistent all night. there were times then they let the players get really physical with no call, and other times they would call weak shit. it was even officiating overall, but inconsistent.

cheguevara
05-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Joey Crawford will do that to a game. Not surprised on the extreme home cooking at all. I am surprised at how OKC kept their cool and kept on fighting. Even Pop would have gotten ejected or waved the white flag early. This is gonna be a long series.

DPG21920
05-18-2011, 09:25 AM

Dude, you avoiding me Brah?

Giuseppe
05-18-2011, 09:29 AM
^I'm not.

tee, hee.

Pelicans78
05-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Dirk is the baddest man on the planet. Durant always gets the calls. All fuckin season. Nice to see OKC get a taste of their own medicine. Assholes. Shoot em up Dirk!

Axe Murderer
05-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Joey Crawford will do that to a game. Not surprised on the extreme home cooking at all. I am surprised at how OKC kept their cool and kept on fighting. Even Pop would have gotten ejected or waved the white flag early. This is gonna be a long series.

OKC kept their cool because they shot more free throws dumbass

:lmao @ spurfan ignoring the fact that it was a free throw fest both ways with the Thunder shooting even more than Dallas. In games like this, people always say it's the winner that got the favorable treatment.

If the Thunder pulled it out, people would've said they rigged it for them. Funny how that works

ogait
05-18-2011, 11:04 AM
^Ye pretty much this.

You may not like how the game was officiated but it was called even particularly for both teams best players. There were at leat 2 or 3 calls on Durant with minimum/non existent contact.

I hope they let it play a bit more the next games though.

Giuseppe
05-18-2011, 11:25 AM
^On polar extremes you have Stern trying to sell oodles of widgets & Dallas trying to get off O & Forever!. OKC & Miami will put on their dancin' shoes to entertain the masses if Dallas & Chicago look cross at 'em. Dallas is lookin' cross at 'em. We'll see if Chicago is doin' likewise this evening. Miami wants to go. All Chicago has to do is nudge 'em.

BlackSwordsMan
05-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Keep this up and I'm going on AIM to talk to you know who.

Tp9gospursgo
05-18-2011, 01:32 PM
He earned most of them. Except towards the end.

Findog
05-18-2011, 01:34 PM

They called more fouls on the Mavs. OKC shot seven more free throws. Officiating did not favor Dallas. Dirk, Durant and Westbrook all got star treatment.

hater
05-18-2011, 01:36 PM
this is bullshit. Dirk was just using his class A talent to draw foul after foul. It's not his fault the OKC defenders are clumsy as hell.

Venti Quattro
05-18-2011, 01:37 PM
If it's any consolation it's also unexplainable how Durant and Westbrook got 19 and 18 fta

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2011, 01:47 PM
First off, last night was pretty badly officiated on both sides. Some of you need to stop acting like Dirk was the only one who getting calls. KD got plenty of weak calls, and there were points were Westbrook just ran full speed to the basket like a moron, threw sum bullshit up and then got the whistle. It was just a badly officiated game in general. Dirk earned most of his FT's but there were some that were questionable imo.

windboy226
05-18-2011, 01:53 PM
First off, last night was pretty badly officiated on both sides. Some of you need to stop acting like Dirk was the only one who getting calls. KD got plenty of weak calls, and there were points were Westbrook just ran full speed to the basket like a moron, threw sum bullshit up and then got the whistle. It was just a badly officiated game in general. Dirk earned most of his FT's but there were some that were questionable imo.

This.

Giuseppe
05-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Only pussys bitch about the Officiating.

Christ, people, act like somebody.