PDA

View Full Version : True or False; Winner of MIA/CHI game 2 wins series?

InRareForm
05-18-2011, 11:01 AM
True.

No way Heat win 4 out of 5 after losing 5 straight to Chicago.

Nick Manning
05-18-2011, 11:07 AM
False. Game 2 is more of a must-win for Chicago than Miami, imho.

ChrisRichards
05-18-2011, 11:10 AM
True.

Very true.

Being down 0-3 in the regular season is meaningless but if Chicago continues to beat the Heat in the same fashion in Game 2 then its over in 5 games.

In all 4 victories this season, Chicago won by double digits. That's disturbing.

Nick Manning
05-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Very true.

Being down 0-3 in the regular season is meaningless but if Chicago continues to beat the Heat in the same fashion in Game 2 then its over in 5 games.

In all 4 victories this season, Chicago won by double digits. That's disturbing.

sarcasm?

ChrisRichards
05-18-2011, 11:23 AM
sarcasm?
:lol Yeah

Just had to say it because Bulls fans @ RealGM were going GAGA over last night's win. Some of them kept insisting the Bulls dominated the Heat all season long.

Game 1 however was really concerning. I expected the Heat to come out strong and make a statement after losing the first 3 games but they came up short. Way short.

WildcardManu
05-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Very true.

I think this go round Miami will come out a bit more focused and with a sense of desperation even when down 1 game. It's up to their role players and step up when James and Wade are being covered very well.

Giuseppe
05-18-2011, 11:30 AM
I think this go round Miami will come out a bit more focused and with a sense of desperation even when down 1 game. It's up to them if their role players can step up when James and Wade are being covered very well.

7 years in and James still has no patented game to his game. It's a mish mash & a potpourri of whatever comes into his juvenile gourd 10 seconds in on the 24 second clock.

:rolleyes

ChrisRichards
05-18-2011, 11:31 AM
I think this go round Miami will come out a bit more focused and with a sense of desperation even when down 1 game. It's up to them if their role players can step up when James and Wade are being covered very well.
Thib has done a tremendous job isolating James and Wade. The guy is really impressive. Its up to Bosh to release some of that steam on James and Wade.

cheguevara
05-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Bulls are in the driver's seat. a 20+pt beat down will do that to a series.

If Bulls lose tonights game series is 50-50

If Bulls win they have 80% of closing this one out.

TampaDude
05-18-2011, 12:08 PM
True.

^ this

Game 2 is a MUST WIN for Miami. They have to steal HCA and prove they can beat Chicago. If they lose, they're done.

Ace
05-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Bulls are in the driver's seat. a 20+pt beat down will do that to a series.

If Bulls lose tonights game series is 50-50

If Bulls win they have 80% of closing this one out.

Just like you thought the Spurs would come back. Your opinion is no longer valid, you got no room...

Giuseppe
05-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Just like you thought the Spurs would come back. Your opinion is no valid, you got no room...

I'm hangin' with you, Ace. But, I must admit, Game One could be a harbinger.

James has a tendency that when the shit starts hitting the oscillator he goes more side-to-side Vs toward the hoop.

Let's keep an eye peeled & mark the spot tonite.

Killakobe81
05-18-2011, 01:10 PM
^ this

Game 2 is a MUST WIN for Miami. They have to steal HCA and prove they can beat Chicago. If they lose, they're done.

I agree with Tampa, only caveat is wade has returned Heat from an 0-2 deficit before and with Lebron still not at the last level ...you never now.

But smart money says Game 2 winner is likely winner of this series ...so i say true.

I also Agree with cully, my focus is on Lebron tonight, if he is what we think he is, he takes this game over and does not defer to wade.

Dex
05-18-2011, 01:12 PM
False.

Unless they changed this to Best of 3, Winner of Game 2 just wins Game 2.

LnGrrrR
05-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Not really true, because if Miami wins both games on their home court the pressure would shift back to the Bulls.

However, I don't know if Miami is mentally strong enough to come back from 0-2. They showed mental toughness closing out the Celtics, but it could be because they were emotionally invested in the series.

JoeTait75
05-18-2011, 05:08 PM
I also Agree with cully, my focus is on Lebron tonight, if he is what we think he is, he takes this game over and does not defer to wade.

That isn't how they got here and it won't be how they win the title.

Going 9-for-26 with 10 turnovers isn't going to help Miami's cause.

LeBron going uber-Pippen will be what works for them, IMHO. And he should be the one guarding Rose.

baseline bum
05-18-2011, 05:28 PM
False. Winner of game 7 wins the series.

Josepatches_
05-19-2011, 05:12 AM
That isn't how they got here and it won't be how they win the title.

Going 9-for-26 with 10 turnovers isn't going to help Miami's cause.

LeBron going uber-Pippen will be what works for them, IMHO. And he should be the one guarding Rose.

:lmao:lmao