PDA

View Full Version : Around the Horn:

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Plaschke picks Spurs in a sweep.

damn. I'm a major Spurs fan and even I'm not that confident!
I hope he's not jinxing us. Bastard.

Mariotti picks Spurs in 6 or 7

Blackistone picks Spurs in 7

and of course Woody paige picks Pistons win the series

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
He also picked the Lakers in a sweep last year, then proceeded to discredit the Pistons when they won.

The guy is a joke...

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 04:13 PM
exactly, notice i called him a bastard

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Man, Paige just can't bring himself to like the Spurs can he? I remember he was hyping the Suns to win that series so hard and he ultimately went down with that ship. I think he was still trying to convince people they could win the series when it went to 3-1. I can't remember if he picked the Heat to come out of the east. He's entertaining to some extent on that show but I don't know that he's ever gotten a prediction right.

td4mvp21
06-09-2005, 05:04 PM
thats ok with me :fro

T Park
06-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Woody kept picking Seattle to win.

He picked Phoenix to win.

let him continue to be the moronic idiot that he is.

I dont call him a moron for picking against the Spurs, hes stupid and idiotic on his own.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
He's mad because he is a Denver homer and he picked the thugglets over and over and over on Cold Pizza and on around the horn.

Remember that blowout we gave the thugglets in game 2 at home? Well Paige went on to say that that game would serve as the motivation for the thugglets to win the next three games.

In short he's an idiot.

DDS4
06-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Woody and Lakergod were meant for each other.

Tobias
06-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Marriotti flip-flopped. He picked the Pistons to go win it all at the start.

Paige is just sore cuz we beat the Suns (his pick) :hat

DrisguntledLionFan, Of course Plashke picked LAL last year. He writes for the LA Times.

dcole50
06-09-2005, 07:53 PM
woody is an absolute joke. not just with the spurs. i remember he picked atlanta to go to the world series because of tim hudson (hey, i'm a braves fan and even i think that's laughable). then, after we dropped the first game of the season, he changed his pick to florida and declared that smoltz was too old and hudson was too skinny.

but, yeah, he picked against the spurs every time. he makes that other cold pizza clown (bayless) look brilliant by comparison every morning.