PDA

View Full Version : Players on opposing teams whose ass you wanna kick

WraithXx
05-18-2011, 03:57 PM
there's always one or two for me on the opposing team in the playoffs who I just wanna beat the fuck out of, lol

this time around it was

Portland - Patty Mills' stupid ass running out onto the court after every time out like a little bitch, I'm glad Brian Cardinal knocked that fool's ass out with a pick in the finals seconds of the final game in that series. Wes Matthews was another one, with his constant smiling like a school boy, and thinking he was gonna be MVP of the playoffs after making a few shots in Game 3...

Lakers - Pau Gasol... looking at the ref like "whuuuuuu? that wasn't a foul?! UGHHHHHHHHH!!!" after every damn play. Andrew Bynum didn't bother me all that much until his flagrant ejection on Barea... at that point, I wanted to kill him. Then he goes on twitter yesterday after the Mavs won and said "JJ Barea has had to work hard in his career, kudos to him!" or something... singing a different tune like a moron

Oklahoma City - all of their guys are pretty likeable so that one's hard.. but I'll pick Perkins' stupid ass. Getting in Chandler's face under the basket like "nigga you cayn't touch me! nigga get off me nigga!" like what the FUCK? all these fools these days think they can't be touched or something... fuck off, Tyson's gonna play hard defense on your pussy ass so get used to it with your "get off me" stupid ass...

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Hmm, I used to hate Chris Paul a few years ago but I kinda admire his game now. Great player right there. God bless his family (lolz). But tbh I hate Matt Barnes and Bynum. Those two are some real fools tbh

stretch
05-18-2011, 04:02 PM
apparently Perkins is asshurt and talking to the media about how much he doesnt like Tyson Chandler, and Chandler pretty much just shrugs it off as nonsense

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Yo stretch you gotta link son?

stretch
05-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Hmm, I used to hate Chris Paul a few years ago but I kinda admire his game now. Great player right there. God bless his family (lolz). But tbh I hate Matt Barnes and Bynum. Those two are some real fools tbh

CP3 is a kickass hooper, but acts like a bitch

barnes and bynum act like bitches too. although I gotta give Bynum credit, the dude has heart. hes the only one aside from Kobe who seemed to give a shit in the Dallas series, and played his ass off in game 3.

Barnes can go choke on a goat dick.

Nick Manning
05-18-2011, 04:05 PM
in before the Terry .gif

Why would you wanna kick Pau's ass? It's not polite to hit women

stretch
Yo stretch you gotta link son?

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4678189/okc-big-man-i-dont-like-tyson-chandler

WraithXx
WOW, I can't believe I totally forgot about Barnes (tells you how much of a player that loser is)

that was my number 1 mofo I hated in that series with his "me and the Golden State homies wrote the book on how to stop Dallas... punk 'em"

then he played like 1 minute total in the series and his team got swept... LOL, fuck off homo.

monosylab1k
05-18-2011, 04:06 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4678189/okc-big-man-i-dont-like-tyson-chandler

:lol perkins is butthurt as hell that chandler sent one of his shots flying out to half court

Blouses
05-18-2011, 04:07 PM
there's always one or two for me on the opposing team in the playoffs who I just wanna beat the fuck out of, lol

this time around it was

Portland - Patty Mills' stupid ass running out onto the court after every time out like a little bitch, I'm glad Brian Cardinal knocked that fool's ass out with a pick in the finals seconds of the final game in that series. Wes Matthews was another one, with his constant smiling like a school boy, and thinking he was gonna be MVP of the playoffs after making a few shots in Game 3...

Lakers - Pau Gasol... looking at the ref like "whuuuuuu? that wasn't a foul?! UGHHHHHHHHH!!!" after every damn play. Andrew Bynum didn't bother me all that much until his flagrant ejection on Barea... at that point, I wanted to kill him. Then he goes on twitter yesterday after the Mavs won and said "JJ Barea has had to work hard in his career, kudos to him!" or something... singing a different tune like a moron

Oklahoma City - all of their guys are pretty likeable so that one's hard.. but I'll pick Perkins' stupid ass. Getting in Chandler's face under the basket like "nigga you cayn't touch me! nigga get off me nigga!" like what the FUCK? all these fools these days think they can't be touched or something... fuck off, Tyson's gonna play hard defense on your pussy ass so get used to it with your "get off me" stupid ass...

:lol this lil nigga afraid to say the "n-word" in one thread, then goes off like a wild banshee in this one...stretchin out his legs here on ST...alot different than DB.com huh scrah?

WraithXx
05-18-2011, 04:10 PM
:lol this lil nigga afraid to say the "n-word" in one thread, then goes off like a wild banshee in this one...stretchin out his legs here on ST...alot different than DB.com huh scrah?

:lol damn that's funny

for the record, I was quoting Perkins... I don't like to use that word myself (and I'm not black, so I shouldn't)

Giuseppe
05-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Manu, in his salad days. He was without conscience. If yer gonna beat me at least have the decency to acknowledge my beaten ass. He was a cold-hearted fuck.

And he knew it.

Mugen
05-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Perk is the shit.

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Perk looks like shit.

fify

The Gemini Method
05-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Luke Walton

you said 'plays for the opposing team, right'?

Texas_Ranger
05-18-2011, 04:43 PM
I'd love to kick Matt Bonner and I know he's on my team.

Mugen
05-18-2011, 05:10 PM
fify

Dats racist yo.

Isitjustme?
05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Perk is ten months out from ACL surgery. He had his surgery in early July of last year. He himself admits his knee is 65%. He really shouldn't be talking shit to anyone at this point.

picc84
05-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Terry.

I'd say Barea too, but for some reason I imagine fighting him would be like trying to fight a Wolverine. Even if I win i'll still have gashes and cuts, and probably rabies.

Just not worth it.

NBA Champs
05-18-2011, 10:15 PM
Derek Fisher.

Ole bitch ass, punk ass, house nigga ass, ole allowed to sit at the dinner table with white slave owners ass, ole high booty ass nigga, ole barely a nigga ass nigga, ole polite ass nigga, ole married a sista' just to say he kept it real ass nigga! DAMN FUCK YOUR .04 SHOT ASS NIGGA!

lefty
05-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Terry.

I'd say Barea too, but for some reason I imagine fighting him would be like trying to fight a Wolverine. Even if I win i'll still have gashes and cuts, and probably rabies.

Just not worth it.

:lmao

Blouses
05-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Terry.

Just not worth it.

lol "even if"...JJB would whoop the shit outta you, that's a bet

Pelicans78
05-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Hornets - Trevor Ariza. Hate him. Just can't stand him.

Lakers - Fisher for sure. What a piece of shit. Barnes maybe too.

Spurs - Hard to say. I feel sorry for those pathetic bastards

Rockets - Kevin Martin. Flopper. Different from the rest of the team where he has no heart.

Boston - KG

Thunder - Westbrook for sure. Asshole. Durant sometimes with all the calls he gets

Blazers - Miller

Jazz - AK. Stupid haircut, flopper.

Bulls - Rose. Worst MVP ever.

mavsfan1000
05-18-2011, 11:21 PM
OKC Perkins
Chicago Boozer
Miami D. Wade
Spurs Parker
Boston Shaq
Lakers Bynum

Findog
05-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Lakers - Barnes for sure.
Thunder - I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate Perkins before this series is over.
Celtics - KG
Heat - Pretty much the entire roster
Bulls - I've always liked him because I wanted him on the Mavs, but I'm sure I'll hate Noah should we play them in the Finals

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Boston - Pierce and Allen..Jeff Green used to be on my list, but the way he helped destroy the Celtics endeared him to me..

Chicago - Derrick Rose, Keith Bogans, Luol Deng, Ronnie Brewer, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, Kyle Korver, CJ Watson..

Lakers - Boobie Bynum, Kobe, Barnes, Artest, Blake, Cobbler..

Memphis - Tony Allen, Marc Gasol, Battier, Arthur, Young, Vasquez, Battier, Mayo..

OKC - Durant..

ALVAREZ6
05-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Chicago - Derrick Rose, Keith Bogans, Luol Deng, Ronnie Brewer, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, Kyle Korver, CJ Watson..

:lol why are you still a Spurs fan?

Kyle Orton
05-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Miami - Eddie House/Chris Bosh

Lakers - Barnes/Gasol

Thunder - Nate Robinson/Russell Westbrook

Boston - Ray Allen/Rajon Rondo

Chicago - Boozer/Noah

Nick Manning
05-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Ricky Davis...not sure what league he's playing in these days but he's the biggest faggot to ever step on a basketball court

redzero
05-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Might as well contribute:

Chicago - Rose (cheats on his SAT; over-hyped)
Boston - Rondo (cocky fucker who can't make open jumpshots when the opposing team begs him to shoot)
Thunder - Perkins
Nuggets - Friend Killer
Hornets - Belinelli (can't hit open 3-pointers; should be deported... to hell), Willie Green (thinks he is way better than he is and will hog the ball and take shots he has no business taking), Jason Smith (can't hit open jumpers)
Lakers - Bynum (cheap shot artist)

Bito Corleone
05-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Oddly enough, if there was one player in the NBA who's ass I'd want to kick it would be Eric Gordan.

I really don't even know why, but for some reason I just want to punch this guy in the face.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08PseU532R1DT/610x.jpg

ALVAREZ6
05-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Lakers: Bynum, Barnes, Gasol for being a pussy, easy target
OKC: Westbrook-huge faggot
Boston: KG, Rondo
Heat: Bosh
Mavs: Terry

Honestly though that Boston duo is at the top of my list, scum and douche bag respectively.

EDIT: After reviewing other responses IDK how the fuck I forget Derek Fisher, he's right at the top as well. And I know he's not from an opposing team nor a player, but Gregg. I'd love to punch him in the face, but just once because I don't want to kill the old bag of shit.

100%duncan
05-19-2011, 01:29 AM
lol perkins, props to chandler for showing some class to that nigga

Sean Cagney
05-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Mavs Terry!

Spurs BONNER, I am a huge fan but he is utter shyt!

Lakers BITCHER, FISHER I MEAN, the fat faced FUCKK.

Hornets Paul for his flopping and whining all the time! He is a baby.

Heat BRON BRON! I hate that dude lol.

BULLS HOAH! HE just irks me for some reason since FLA days.

MOST OF ALL though it is TERRY!!!!!!!!

Sean Cagney
05-19-2011, 02:27 AM
Hornets - Trevor Ariza. Hate him. Just can't stand him.

Lakers - Fisher for sure. What a piece of shit. Barnes maybe too.

Spurs - Hard to say. I feel sorry for those pathetic bastards

Rockets - Kevin Martin. Flopper. Different from the rest of the team where he has no heart.

Boston - KG

Thunder - Westbrook for sure. Asshole. Durant sometimes with all the calls he gets

Blazers - Miller

Jazz - AK. Stupid haircut, flopper.

Bulls - Rose. Worst MVP ever.

How the hell you feel sorry as hell for pathetic bastards who won 3 rings together bruH! TIM WON 4 yes, but they are pathetic now? HAHAHAHAH:rollin:rollin

WraithXx
05-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Derek Fisher.

Ole bitch ass, punk ass, house nigga ass, ole allowed to sit at the dinner table with white slave owners ass, ole high booty ass nigga, ole barely a nigga ass nigga, ole polite ass nigga, ole married a sista' just to say he kept it real ass nigga! DAMN FUCK YOUR .04 SHOT ASS NIGGA!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol

Reggie Williams
05-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Oddly enough, if there was one player in the NBA who's ass I'd want to kick it would be Eric Gordan.

I really don't even know why, but for some reason I just want to punch this guy in the face.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08PseU532R1DT/610x.jpg

lol wtf thats like saying you want to punch Ryan Bowen in the face.

Random as hell

Bito Corleone
05-19-2011, 09:59 AM
lol wtf thats like saying you want to punch Ryan Bowen in the face.

Random as hell

I know, it's weird. There are plenty of players in the NBA that I don't like, but Gordan really is the only one who's ass I'd want to kick. Well, Richard Jefferson too...he's probably the only man I'd repeatedly kick in the nuts with no remorse, but this was opposing players, and I'm a Spurs' fan...so Gordan has to be my choice.

TheManFromAcme
05-19-2011, 10:00 AM
This piece of crap right here......Just one flat punch to that ugly ass mug of his...

http://cache.static.tsavo.com/wordpress/uploads/2009/05/ept_sports_nba_experts-26741987-1243364000.jpg

Venti Quattro
05-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Pau Gasol. Oh wait I'm rooting for the Lakers

TheManFromAcme
05-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Pau Gasol. Oh wait I'm rooting for the Lakers

nah, your right......I wanted to bytch slap Pau just as well for his crappy performance

Killakobe81
05-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Terry.

Just not worth it.

LOL, Terry, Kevin Martin (jus cuz of flops), Pierce, Raja Bell,

Killakobe81
05-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Oh and rondo bugs me too ...

lefty
05-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Ricky Davis...not sure what league he's playing in these days but he's the biggest faggot to ever step on a basketball court
DeShawn Stevenson took care of him