05-18-2011, 05:32 PM
wanna fight bro? :ihit

rayjayjohnson
05-18-2011, 05:46 PM
just because i've stopped making gay threads doesn't mean you can step up

Axe Murderer
05-18-2011, 06:50 PM

hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Nuggets forum yet, ever since the FWST one got fucked up? go here.

http://nuggetscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

good to hear from you man.

dirk4mvp
05-18-2011, 07:32 PM

African-Americans are intriguing to me. When one black person is in a large group of those of different race than him/herself they are pretty quiet and speak at a respectable decibel level. When you get around 3 or more african-americans together, they get pretty loud, and they take on a whole new personality change. It is actually pretty interesting to watch.

Another thing that I have noticed is the offense they take when being criticized when they are in full negro mode. It is almost like they try to make you understand that their ancestors were slaves and now they can talk as loud as they want. Their race was disrespected for a long damn time, so their obnoxiousness is only returning the favor IMO.

Another possibility is most likely that the black people here in the US are trying to create their own culture without knowing how to do it. When black people were freed, most of the slaves were uneducated and after being under the whip and not being allowed their freedom to practice their ancestral culture, their traditions would be forgotten over the generations. One would think that the educated negro would have tried to help the newly freed slaves, only to have his efforts blasted back at him because he lived like a white man, spoke like a white man, dressed like a white man, and never been under the whip. He wasn't one of them, but a sellout.

When I see them talking loud and other shit like that, I always wonder when that race will be able to find themselves and create a culture worth being proud of. For example, calling each other "nigga" is pretty retarded. Imagine how fucking funny it must be to a racist white man watching black people call each other nigga. White man is probably thinking... "Man them nigs really are dumb."

stretch
05-18-2011, 10:08 PM

lets go, fucko

4>0rings
05-18-2011, 10:14 PM
African-Americans are intriguing to me. When one black person is in a large group of those of different race than him/herself they are pretty quiet and speak at a respectable decibel level. When you get around 3 or more african-americans together, they get pretty loud, and they take on a whole new personality change. It is actually pretty interesting to watch.

Another thing that I have noticed is the offense they take when being criticized when they are in full negro mode. It is almost like they try to make you understand that their ancestors were slaves and now they can talk as loud as they want. Their race was disrespected for a long damn time, so their obnoxiousness is only returning the favor IMO.

Another possibility is most likely that the black people here in the US are trying to create their own culture without knowing how to do it. When black people were freed, most of the slaves were uneducated and after being under the whip and not being allowed their freedom to practice their ancestral culture, their traditions would be forgotten over the generations. One would think that the educated negro would have tried to help the newly freed slaves, only to have his efforts blasted back at him because he lived like a white man, spoke like a white man, dressed like a white man, and never been under the whip. He wasn't one of them, but a sellout.

When I see them talking loud and other shit like that, I always wonder when that race will be able to find themselves and create a culture worth being proud of. For example, calling each other "nigga" is pretty retarded. Imagine how fucking funny it must be to a racist white man watching black people call each other nigga. White man is probably thinking... "Man them nigs really are dumb."
:lol

Axe Murderer
05-19-2011, 10:47 AM
lets go, fucko

where at?

GuerillaBlack
05-19-2011, 10:57 AM

lets go, fucko

where at?

Yall niggas ain't talkin bout it. :lmao

stretch
05-19-2011, 11:07 AM
where at?

same time/place where mono and tyson didnt fight

Brad2217
05-19-2011, 11:30 AM
go mavs

Axe Murderer
05-19-2011, 02:13 PM
same time/place where mono and tyson didnt fight

see u there faggot

jjktkk
05-19-2011, 02:19 PM
see u there faggot

Axe, can you get it on youtube?

Axe Murderer
05-19-2011, 02:22 PM

sons I'm actually here right now waiting on him, here's my video to prove it

naBAEKuL8u0

Cessation
05-19-2011, 02:31 PM

lol

jjktkk
05-19-2011, 02:42 PM

naBAEKuL8u0

:lol

jeebus
05-19-2011, 03:30 PM

naBAEKuL8u0
sons what you runnin in da box?

Ace
05-19-2011, 04:05 PM

4Xkh6j7RMqk

stretch
05-19-2011, 04:58 PM
4Xkh6j7RMqk

wtf

stretch
05-19-2011, 05:18 PM
sounds like a plan little man

DPG21920
05-19-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Bump would wreck Stretch.

symple19
05-19-2011, 06:06 PM
4Xkh6j7RMqk

:lmao

4>0rings
05-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Shut up, faggot.

dirk4mvp
05-19-2011, 06:36 PM
sounds like a plan little man

you're fighting DPG?

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 06:55 PM
4Xkh6j7RMqk

win

DPG21920
05-19-2011, 07:25 PM
you're fighting DPG?

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/05/28/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF