PDA

View Full Version : Omer Asik

hater
05-19-2011, 09:02 AM
wow, that is exactly how a 7 footer should play. His play late in 3rd quarter and beginning of 4th quarter was the reason why the Bulls were beating the Heat. The cheat had to resort to opening up his jaw in order to get Asik out of the game in need of stitches. BTW I think the foul was called on Asik.

my point is, why can't more 7 footers play like this. he is excellent! He was moving perfectly and jumping up at the right time. If Bulls could learn to utilize him and bench that scrub Boozer maybe they have a chance in hell.

Giuseppe
05-19-2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.cinemorgue2.com/fmurrayabraham.jpg

hater
05-19-2011, 11:16 AM
just remember I saw him first Giuseppe. Asik belongs to me

rayjayjohnson
05-19-2011, 06:38 PM
better than splitter imo

Nathan89
05-19-2011, 07:54 PM
better than splitter imo

He may very well be. When I saw him play earlier in the season I was thinking this but I have been more impressed the more Splitter plays. It doesn't really matter because Pop wouldn't play Asik over our other stars Bonner and Blair.

erikuff
05-19-2011, 09:01 PM
only about 6 months late, son :lol

cheguevara
05-19-2011, 11:03 PM
he is long like a train

NewcastleKEG
05-19-2011, 11:09 PM
wow, that is exactly how a 7 footer should play. His play late in 3rd quarter and beginning of 4th quarter was the reason why the Bulls were beating the Heat. The cheat had to resort to opening up his jaw in order to get Asik out of the game in need of stitches. BTW I think the foul was called on Asik.

my point is, why can't more 7 footers play like this. he is excellent! He was moving perfectly and jumping up at the right time. If Bulls could learn to utilize him and bench that scrub Boozer maybe they have a chance in hell.
Your hatred is correct. It was the turning point in the game when Asik came out (never returned).

Give how the quality of big men is declining I could see Asik mature into a Gortat and maybe start for a team down the line. But at the moment yeah I don't see how/why Boozer returns next year

erikuff
05-20-2011, 02:22 AM
But at the moment yeah I don't see how/why Boozer returns next year

Wait............. whut :wow

NewcastleKEG
05-20-2011, 02:33 AM
Wait............. whut :wow
Obviously they aren't going to give him away but he's the 3rd best big right now and Asik is an up and comer. Boozer is the highest paid player by a large margin

Bulls could sign a SG and keep Boozer but they like the financial wiggle room they have at the moment. Trading Boozer for a SG would be ideal

Cessation
05-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Asik is pretty good.

Muser
05-20-2011, 05:08 AM
Nobody is trading for Boozer and that horrible contract.

cheguevara
05-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Boozer is a fucking disgrace of a player and human being. He should thank Deron for this horrible contract.

erikuff
05-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Obviously they aren't going to give him away but he's the 3rd best big right now and Asik is an up and comer. Boozer is the highest paid player by a large margin

Bulls could sign a SG and keep Boozer but they like the financial wiggle room they have at the moment. Trading Boozer for a SG would be ideal

Rose will get a max contract and Boozer is a year into his hahahaha

Kai
05-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Boozer for Arenas :lol

Harlem Preach
05-20-2011, 10:56 PM
ey-sick was pretty good. boozer is only there for his commentary now "gimme dat!!" "and 1!!!!!!"