05-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Did narutoluva ever pay up?

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 12:42 PM
'fraid not

silverblk mystix
05-19-2011, 01:25 PM
What's up?

When is the parade down figueroa happenin?

oh wait...

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 01:27 PM
When is the parade down figueroa happenin?

oh wait...

Even when the Lakers crash and burn they still finish better than the Spurs :lol

Cessation
05-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Lakers meltdown was way worse than the one spurs had, tbh.

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Lakers meltdown was way worse than the one spurs had, tbh.

Skunkers happen every year (see Spurs, last year)...losing to an 8th seed is historic

mytespurs
05-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Skunkers happen every year (see Spurs, last year)...losing to an 8th seed is historic

Not as bad as being sweep considering with the talent on that team!

But u know what.....doesn't matter how bad the lost or 2 whom the team lost.....both the #1 & #2 seeds r both on the outside hoplessly looking in..........:rollin

ChuckD
05-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Even when the Lakers crash and burn they still finish better than the Spurs :lol

Both teams won the same amount of second round games.

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Both teams won the same amount of second round games.

Spurfan will reach for anything to save face...:lol

You lost to a fucking 8th seed, whose franchise HAD NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME BEFORE.

Sit your 5-dollar ass down before I make change

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Not as bad as being sweep considering with the talent on that team!

Losing to an 8th seed after winning 61 games is epic and historic, not even comparable to the Lakers loss.

But u know what.....doesn't matter how bad the lost or 2 whom the team lost.....both the #1 & #2 seeds r both on the outside hoplessly looking in..........:rollin

this is true.

DMC
05-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Spurfan will reach for anything to save face...:lol

You lost to a fucking 8th seed, whose franchise HAD NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME BEFORE.

Sit your 5-dollar ass down before I make change
You were swept by a team that Shaq backdoor swept in the Finals.

ChuckD
05-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Frankly, I'm shocked you came out of hiding.

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 09:28 PM
I never left, tbh.

ChuckD
05-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I never left, tbh.

:lmao Typical frontrunner. Runs when his team gets punked. What's the matter? The REAL Laker fans won't give you the time downstairs?

jjktkk
05-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I never left, tbh.

It would make sense for your trolling upstairs if the Lakers were still in the playoffs, but...

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 10:04 PM
It would make sense for your trolling upstairs if the Lakers were still in the playoffs, but...

I wasn't trolling...read the OP.

I don't attack unless provoked.

Venti Quattro
05-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Losing to an 8th seed after getting skunked is a pretty epic accomplishment tbh :lmao

...compared to being swept after three years of being in the final

daslicer
05-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Losing to an 8th seed after getting skunked is a pretty epic accomplishment tbh :lmao

Yeah the spurs lost to the 8th seed but its the Lakers getting swept that got all the attention from the media. The media ran their typical old card against the spurs which didn't bother me. I hate losing but I can deal with it when my team goes down fighting. I don't see how you can be proud of the lakers getting swept they showed no heart they just laid down and died in that game 4 like a bunch of punks. Then again your are just a stupid motherfucker the type that would brag about getting D on test as long as you could find a few guys who had flunked the test.

John Basedow
05-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeah the spurs lost to the 8th seed but its the Lakers getting swept that got all the attention from the media. The media ran their typical old card against the spurs which didn't bother me. I hate losing but I can deal with it when my team goes down fighting. I don't see how you can be proud of the lakers getting swept they showed no heart they just laid down and died in that game 4 like a bunch of punks. Then again your are just a stupid motherfucker the type that would brag about getting D on test as long as you could find a few guys who had flunked the test.

Take a minute and appreciate the irony of that.

Let it marinate for a little while.

daslicer
05-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Take a minute and appreciate the irony of that.

Let it marinate for a little while.

Yeah you are a great front runner. How come it took you a few weeks to show up in here. Then again you are the same dumbass who told me a few months ago that Kobe was a great world defender. To me thats great irony considering he couldn't guard shit against the mavs. Anyways do us all a favor and stop posting under John Basedow I hate seeing your avtar every time you post. We all know your DeadlyDynasty in disguise.

jjktkk
05-20-2011, 12:41 AM

So the Lakers sucked less? :tu

daslicer
05-20-2011, 12:57 AM
So the Lakers sucked less? :tu

:lol Its there last trolling attempt knowing the lakers aren't winning shit for the remaining time Kobe is there but then again they believe they are going to get Dwight,CP3 for nothing.

John Basedow
05-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Yeah you are a great front runner. How come it took you a few weeks to show up in here. Then again you are the same dumbass who told me a few months ago that Kobe was a great world defender. To me thats great irony considering he couldn't guard shit against the mavs. Anyways do us all a favor and stop posting under John Basedow I hate seeing your avtar every time you post. We all know your DeadlyDynasty in disguise.

oh no, my cover's blown!

I've been here the entire time, never left. Ask some of the respected old school cat's here...yours truly never left.

John Basedow
05-20-2011, 01:43 AM
Let the record show who started the trash-talking in this thread...and let it also show who's butthurt about said trolling now. :lol

I came in peace. You chose to pick a fight. Deal with the consequences.

jjktkk
05-20-2011, 02:08 AM
Let the record show who started the trash-talking in this thread...and let it also show who's butthurt about said trolling now. :lol

It must be that sissy looking avatar to that sets people off.

Gutter92
05-20-2011, 02:11 AM

Hmm...a team that got skunked is expected to go very far...

oh no, thats the team that went to the Finals 3 straight times...they're the ones not expected to get skunked :lmao

Cessation
05-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Lakers were the clear favorites to win it all, everyone other than absolute homers could see spurs were a paper tiger, with scrubs like bonner/blair getting 20 min/game. If anything spurs overachieved with those 61 wins, plus memphis wasn't your usual 8 seed, since they tanked to face them. Lakers getting swept by perennial chokers like the mavs, is obviously worse. I don't know about you, DD, but overachieving>underachieving. I know you're butthurt, your upstairs trolling to make yourself feel better, is evidence enough. Dont feel so bad, though, put that razor away, you had a good run, unfortunatelly all good things come to an end.

Muser
05-20-2011, 04:17 AM
Damn, it's so fucking easy to troll spurfan.

Cessation
05-20-2011, 04:28 AM
Damn, it's so fucking easy to troll spurfan.

Easier than trolling lakersground?

daslicer
05-20-2011, 11:35 AM

:lol Wow you are really a badass lol consequences. I hope those consequences are not as bad as your gambling record in these playoffs.

elbamba
05-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Losing to an 8th seed after winning 61 games is epic and historic, not even comparable to the Lakers loss.

this is true.

Not really. In 2007 the Mavs won 67 games and lost to the 8th seed Warriers who won 42 games. This year, the Spurs won 61 games and lost to the 8th seed Grizz, who won 46 games. This year was not really epic or historic.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2011, 02:20 PM
:lol Wow you are really a badass lol consequences. I hope those consequences are not as bad as your gambling record in these playoffs.

Ask lakaluva and cantthinkofanything how my gambling record is in the playoffs...:lol I also have a bet with NewcastleKEG on who wins the Heat-Bulls series (I have MIA). I've never lost a money bet to a poster on this site. In fact, the only bet I recall losing in these playoffs was one I placed with my bookie...C's-Knicks Game 2. Good job tripping over your words again, like every other post in this thread.

gnsf just being the dumbasses they're supposed to be, nothing to see here.

Next.

jjktkk
05-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Ask lakaluva and cantthinkofanything how my gambling record is in the playoffs...:lol I also have a bet with NewcastleKEG on who wins the Heat-Bulls series (I have MIA). I've never lost a money bet to a poster on this site. In fact, the only bet I recall losing in these playoffs was one I placed with my bookie...C's-Knicks Game 2. Good job tripping over your words again, like every other post in this thread.

Next.

DD sticking up for his troll nothing to see here.

Budkin
05-20-2011, 03:06 PM
The fishin's been good.

daslicer
05-20-2011, 04:59 PM

Next.

Hard to believe that you didn't make any stupid bets on the lakers winning it all since your were running your mouth in here all year like it was a sure thing. I'm glad your dumbass listened to my advice and switched back to your old account.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2011, 05:19 PM
The fishin's been good.

The saddest part is that they trolled themselves this time.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Hard to believe that you didn't make any stupid bets on the lakers winning it all since your were running your mouth in here all year like it was a sure thing. I'm glad your dumbass listened to my advice and switched back to your old account.

For the better part of 2 months I've been saying OKC and Miami were better than the Lakers. In fact, my bet with lakaluva was that the Lakers "weren't" going to win the title. Don't you feel stupid now?

That's strike 3 in this thread. Shoot yourself in the head, twice for good measure.

Next.

Calispursfan11
05-21-2011, 09:09 PM
John basedow has made trolling hip again with his name alone. If anything basedow at least usually sorta has facts upon which to base his troll posts. I have been mildly impressed by basedow's troll talents thus far and don't anticipate that changing anytime soon.