PDA

View Full Version : Hold the hell up!!!!!!!

Mav-elous Man
05-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Fuck ya'll!!!! My Mavs are still going to win this series in 6 like I said. Not surprised OKC won in Dallas. Mavs will get the split in OKC. Thunder have a good squad. Hell, they did what the two-time(ing Lol) defending champs couldn't do. And thats win 1 game against Dallas. So all of you haters can kiss the deepest parts of my ass witchya lame asses.

Now with that said... Defense has to get better. Terry needed to have a better game. Too many turnovers.

We're still finals bound if the world doesn't end Saturday. Lol!!!

cheguevara
good spirit. wrong team

Sean Cagney
Okay....... Free Roddy now.

redzero
05-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Fuck ya'll!!!! My Mavs are still going to win this series in 6 like I said. Not surprised OKC won in Dallas. Mavs will get the split in OKC. Thunder have a good squad. Hell, they did what the two-time(ing Lol) defending champs couldn't do. And thats win 1 game against Dallas. So all of you haters can kiss the deepest parts of my ass witchya lame asses.

Now with that said... Defense has to get better. Terry needed to have a better game. Too many turnovers.

We're still finals bound if the world doesn't end Saturday. Lol!!!

http://www.kepplerspeakers.com/literature/Burton-L.jpg

2pac > Kobe
05-19-2011, 11:05 PM
I like dick

John Basedow
05-19-2011, 11:08 PM
UNLEASH DA BEAST!!! LET RODDY PLAY

and mavs need to slowwww downnnnnn the tempo and play D, you ain't gonna outrun/out score the thunder

Playing Roddy now would do more harm than good, imho...it'd be like Pop putting in Splitter 3 or 4 games into the series like he did against Memphis. It reeks of desperation. The Mavs can win this series with their current rotation as is.

mavsfan1000
05-19-2011, 11:09 PM
UNLEASH DA BEAST!!! LET RODDY PLAY

and mavs need to slowwww downnnnnn the tempo and play D, you ain't gonna outrun/out score the thunder
Mavs always let athletic teams control the pace. Warriors got what they wanted. The Suns in 05 got what they wanted. It's just not a good matchup against these type of teams.

Mav-elous Man
05-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Playing Roddy now would do more harm than good, imho...it'd be like Pop putting in Splitter 3 or 4 games into the series like he did against Memphis. It reeks of desperation. The Mavs can win this series with their current rotation as is.

Agreed.

mavsfan1000
05-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Mavs always let athletic teams control the pace. Warriors got what they wanted. The Suns in 05 got what they wanted. It's just not a good matchup against these type of teams.
Agreed.

Mav-elous Man
05-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Agreed.

When you agree with yourself, its like touching yourself. So stop touching yourself.

DMC
05-20-2011, 12:04 AM
When you agree with yourself, its like touching yourself. So stop touching yourself.
agreed

Halberto
05-20-2011, 05:50 AM
:tu

this is why I come here

Cry Havoc
05-20-2011, 07:10 AM
:lol @ thinking Terry is a reliable shooter/scorer in the playoffs.

stretch
05-20-2011, 01:59 PM

yes, a team that has two players remaining from those squads means that those problems still remain, despite the fact that the Mavs have actually done quite well all year against athletic teams

more than that, one game = end of series

mavsfan1000 - most logical poster in the history of logical posters

lol its gonna be funny when the mavs win, mavsfan1000 planned on using the "it was all anti-jinxing! i knew they would win all along" excuse, except for the fact that people called him out for it, and so now he plans on acting like he is all suprized when the Mavs win. either way, he dug himself a hole that did nothing but make him look like a bigger faggot than everyone already knew he was.

lol lover of anus

Ghazi
05-20-2011, 02:01 PM
CRUCIFY him stretch, send that bullsloving faggot ass to the tree of woe

hater
05-20-2011, 02:01 PM
unleash The Prophet and his almighty Jihad on Oklahoma. May alah have mercy on their souls.

dirk4mvp
05-20-2011, 02:03 PM
It's not even an anti jinx. He was pulling harder for the Blazers than TC was, he rooted for the Lakers, and now he's rooting his ass off for OKC.

Axe Murderer
05-20-2011, 02:04 PM
:lol @ thinking Terry is a reliable shooter/scorer in the playoffs.

lol skinny nerd

hater
05-20-2011, 02:05 PM
well tbh unless The Prophet can bring the defense of the entire Ottoman Army, he should just watch from the bench. Our mavs already are struggling trying to defend from these infidels. Then again The Prophet's defense is probably better than Jason Terrys :(

dirk4mvp
05-20-2011, 02:06 PM
we don't want you, hater. Go back to your 8.

Ghazi
05-20-2011, 02:13 PM

hater
05-20-2011, 02:16 PM
on 2nd thought. If Jason Terry puts on a performance like he did in game 2. He needs to be beheaded and his remains thrown to the ocean according to tradition. Then the Prophet needs to be summoned. One game Terry. You have 1 game to redeem yourself.

Jt.ONE
05-20-2011, 03:05 PM
dragonballz.jpg

This is a picture of Dirk Nowitzki and his glowing ball of awesomeness that he is about to put in your mouth. Awww skeet skeet skeet skeet!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao