Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 12:41 AM
troll thread, tbh

dirk4mvp
05-20-2011, 12:42 AM
gr8 troll thread bro

Axe Murderer
http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/05/28/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

Isitjustme?
troll thread, tbh
tbh you shouldn't have said that I was ready to hang on every word.

stretch
05-20-2011, 12:43 AM
me, mono, and another buddy go to the mavs game tonight

afterwards another group of 3 OKC fans are being obnoxious and start talking nonstop shit to us

mono jaws back, having a good time

okc fans start getting personal

mono jaws back, keeping it game related, nothing personal

they get more personal

mono realizes they are morons and not worth the time and just lets go

they start insulting momma (yawn)

3rd buddy of ours insults their momma back (double yawn)

they get mad because apparently they are brothers and their mom recently died and try to start a fight with 3rd buddy

mono steps in as peacemaker trying to keep things cool

dumbass #1 suckerpunches mono

mono gets him in a headlock and pounds his face to a pulp while dumbass #2 jumps on monos back

dumbass #3 tried also throwing a punch but got knocked down, gets back up, and I throw him back down and hold him to the ground

i along with a few others see police officer so we try to break up fight

dumbass #2 tries to gouge monos eye out, so mono begins choking him out

fight gets broken up

dumb okc rednecks run off like bitches

stretch
05-20-2011, 12:44 AM
no joke tho, mono beat the living shit out of two of them. impressive shit

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Were you wearing your neck brace :lol

stretch
05-20-2011, 12:46 AM
Were you wearing your neck brace :lol

lol

jag
05-20-2011, 12:46 AM
The only thing that would make this story better is if you told me all of you guys were wearing basketball jerseys.

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 12:47 AM
The only thing that would make this story better is if you told me all of you guys were wearing basketball jerseys.

Or if the OKC fans were a minority of some sort

frodo
mono is kinda an OKC fan too imo, dis picklebreath is a diehard durant fan i remember. kinda an implosion among OKC fans imho

monosylab1k
before I tell the story, let's get all the usual shit out of the way -

":lmao fake tough guy stories on the internet! :lmao you're just some fat fuck who got his ass kicked by Thunder fans! :lmao you and stretch are pusses :lmao" and so on.

aight here's the story:

Mavs lose, OKC fans outside are talkin shit. I went to a few and said "Yeah the Seattle Supersonics played a great game" which got them all kinds of asshurt. They kept demanding I recognize them as the Thunder, and I kept reminding them that they root for a team their owner stole from the city of Seattle. Overall it was fairly good natured shit talking. No problems, or so I thought.

I get tired of their drunken idiocy, so I pull out the cell phone and start texting as we walk to the parking garage. The guy makes some comment along the lines of "what? does your mommy pay your cell phone bill for you?" or something retarded. I laugh it off, but one of my friends says back "at least we know our moms".

Those dumbfucks play the "our mom just died last year :madrun" card and stare him down. They're fuckin pussies who aren't gonna do shit, but they keep staring him down so I tell the dudes to back off, it was only a joke and he doesn't know anything about their mom, obviously.

One guy tries a couple times to get in my friend's face, I get in between and try to play peacemaker. At that point he sucker punches me in my eye, I go ballistic, get him in a headlock and go Nolan Ryan on his ass. At the same time a second guy tries to jump in but stretch grabs him and holds him back. Eventually the third friend (the fat pussy who talked all the shit to start off with) gets the first douchebag out of my grip and decides he wants a piece of me. I immediately get my hand around his throat and start choking his ass out. His only move is to get a thumb and try to gouge my eye.

At that point a female cop breaks us up and tells us to leave now or she's arresting us all. The Mavs lost and the sucker punch gave me a pretty good shiner, but then again I beat the hell out of 2 Thunderfan douches in one night, so I'll call it a wash.

The end.

Shank
Thanks for the beer, mono.

stretch
05-20-2011, 12:48 AM

oklahoman rednecks dont count?

jag
05-20-2011, 12:48 AM

Or if one of them said "come at me bro" at any point during the altercation.

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the beer, mono.

no problem :lol

stretch
05-20-2011, 12:50 AM
At that point he sucker punches me in my eye, I go ballistic, get him in a headlock and go Nolan Ryan on his ass.

:lmao

thats exactly what it looked like too

monosylab1k

nope, white guys. crofl dets why I won the fight.

jag
So who had the Affliction shirt on?

Kyle Orton
oklahoman rednecks dont count?

That too :lol

Axe Murderer
05-20-2011, 12:53 AM
crofl that's fucking awesome

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:08 AM
Got him in a headlock? What are you, 12?

There was 3 of them and I was just grabbing one to beat the shit out of since he sucker punched me. I wasn't interested in going Bruce Lee on them, and I haven't been in all that many fights in the first place, so sorry if I didn't win any style points.

:lmao let me guess, since you're a big Injun you woulda just straight whipped all 3 of their asses without breaking a sweat. We all believe det one, Brian.

Lefty's understudy
05-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Did you check and see if all those guys were OKC afterwards?

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Id never try to get someone in a head lock, especially if you're being jumped. What are you going to do, wrestle with him while the other guy blindsided you? Youre lucky they were pussy or you woulda got ko'ed with that lame shit.

I had backup, dipshit. Like I said, stretch held one guy down, and I beat the other guy down pretty fast, he wasn't wanting any part of me after a few seconds. and yeah I'm probably pretty lucky the fat fuck of the group didn't know how to do anything but try to gouge my eye out after I started throttling his neck.

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Did you check and see if all those guys were OKC afterwards?

afterwards I spotted the fat fuck and thought about beating his ass again. I followed him a little, and he saw me and kept changing directions hoping to avoid me. Eventually I thought better of it and made it clear to him that I didn't want to fight any more. I apologized about the joke that pissed him off, and he apologized about his faggot brother sucker punching me. That was that.

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:16 AM
If you won a fight by headlock, that just shows those guys were pussy as fuck and STILL thought they could take you :lmao

good one, brian! catch anything lately?

redzero
05-20-2011, 01:20 AM
What kind of idiot talks shit about somebody else's mother when theirs isn't even alive?

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:21 AM
What kind of idiot talks shit about somebody else's mother when theirs isn't even alive?

:lol that's why I thought it was bullshit. I think they were trying to act tough in front of some Mavs fans, thought we'd back down, and then had their asses handed to them.

Hooks
05-20-2011, 01:25 AM
I would've knocked out all of them, 1 punch each.

John Basedow
05-20-2011, 01:26 AM
phone pics...let's see the shiner

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:26 AM
oh yeah, just now realized that in the scuffle I lost my Mavs hat I was wearing. I freaking just now realized it's not on my head :lmao

Also, I have no clue how I'm going to explain this at work tomorrow.

So in the end I come out behind. But I did send a couple OKC fans back to Bumfuckville, Oklahoma knowing they got sent to the tree of woe by a picklebreath.

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:30 AM
phone pics...let's see the shiner

Aight I'll post one in a sec. It's pretty fuckin swollen. He hit me square in the eye and I had no idea it was coming. tbh I didn't hardly feel the hit, I only realized I got punched when my vision was blurry and I knew my contact had fallen out. The fat fuck trying to gouge the same eye didn't help.

dirk4mvp
05-20-2011, 01:32 AM
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/e/edward_norton_fight_club-4302.jpg

imho

DMC
05-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Ouch.. I got sucker punched in the eye before. That hurts. Luckily this girl at the shoppette was looking at me and I just rolled my eyes at her. After a few weeks of that, she shows up at my dorm like "how do you have so much influence" and I was like "come on in baby" and she was ripe for the taking after that.

John Basedow
05-20-2011, 01:33 AM
Aight I'll post one in a sec. It's pretty fuckin swollen. He hit me square in the eye and I had no idea it was coming. tbh I didn't hardly feel the hit, I only realized I got punched when my vision was blurry and I knew my contact had fallen out. The fat fuck trying to gouge the same eye didn't help.

It's all good, man...as you found out getting punched in the face is a blessing in a fight (if it doesn't knock you out:lol). It makes you feel alive and sends you into berserker mode

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:33 AM
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6427/eyeg.jpg

redzero
05-20-2011, 01:34 AM

Looks like a normal Asian eye to me.

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:35 AM
It's all good, man...as you found out getting punched in the face is a blessing in a fight (if it doesn't knock you out:lol). It makes you feel alive and sends you into berserker mode

:lol yeah the second I realized "wait....that motherfucker just PUNCHED me" I just immediately went america all over their asses.

John Basedow
crofl...nice. Don't even lie about that shit tomorrow. Wear it proudly :lol

DMC
Damn you lose then get punched in the eye.

John Basedow

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 01:36 AM

:lol

redzero
05-20-2011, 01:38 AM
:lol yeah the second I realized "wait....that motherfucker just PUNCHED me" I just immediately went america all over their asses.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/3029241036_5f402a4493_o.gif

DMC
05-20-2011, 01:40 AM
See, if TC was in your krew, that eye wouldn't be all fucked up. You would probably have been shot, but your eye would be ok.

4>0rings
05-20-2011, 02:06 AM
No way a picklebreath wins a fight without martial arts.

Nice troll thread.

4>0rings
05-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Mono with a XXS Tap Out shirt tomorrow, bank it.

Hooks
05-20-2011, 02:21 AM
Is Mono really Lakaluva?

Fabbs
05-20-2011, 02:58 AM
me, mono, and another buddy go to the mavs game tonight.
http://theworldsbestever.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/jimbo-dolph-kearney.jpg

Isitjustme?
05-20-2011, 03:03 AM
Fabbs is a pretty big Simpsons fan apparently.

blkroadrunners
05-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Haha, that's awesome.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-20-2011, 03:30 AM
I usually am the first nigga to diss this faggot...but big ups
for standing up and beating the shit out of those faggot niggas.
And wtf is stretch doing "holding " a nigga down..he should of been whooping that niggas azz

Cessation
05-20-2011, 04:47 AM
Wow, people actually fell for this troll thread. Asians beating rednecks with a headlock...come on. Besides, you don't wrestle fat fucks, you take advantage of their lack of mobility and target the jaw.

LkrFan
05-20-2011, 05:49 AM

It looks like...

UzfY-aXGcBY&feature=related

benefactor
05-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Good stuff, Mono. :tu

cheguevara
05-20-2011, 08:18 AM
maybe mono nerd rapped them to a coma :lmao

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Fabbs is a pretty big Simpsons fan apparently.

yavozerb
05-20-2011, 08:32 AM
I guarantee you that the OKC fan is probably posting somewhere online how he beat the shit out of 3 mavs fan who was talking shit,:lol....Good stuff guys

Reggie Williams
05-20-2011, 08:32 AM
I usually am the first nigga to diss this faggot...but big ups
for standing up and beating the shit out of those faggot niggas.
And wtf is stretch doing "holding " a nigga down..he should of been whooping that niggas azz

shutup faggot

stretch
05-20-2011, 08:43 AM

wanted to, until i saw how many cops were in the vicinity, and decided i wasnt going to take a chance at getting taken in over some stupid okc rednecks, especially since mono was handling himself fine one on one. i just held down one of the extra dudes who had no business being in the fight, and let mono do his work. im still completely shocked that only one cop noticed what even happened and did absolutely nothing about it.

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 10:07 AM
It looks like...

UzfY-aXGcBY&feature=related

:lol I know, it looks pretty fuckin bad. I'm actually shocked at how bad it looks, because like I said I hardly felt the punch in the first place. I guess he hit me harder than I thought. Not being able to defend or block it in any way didn't help.

stretch
05-20-2011, 10:12 AM
:lol I know, it looks pretty fuckin bad. I'm actually shocked at how bad it looks, because like I said I hardly felt the punch in the first place. I guess he hit me harder than I thought. Not being able to defend or block it in any way didn't help.

funny thing is, it didnt look as bad in that picture as it did earlier that night. I assume you had put ice on it.

Axe Murderer
05-20-2011, 03:28 PM
well, chances are it didn't really look all that violent probably more pathetic than anything and it was just easier to send you all on your way. nobody really tends to take asians seriously, unless they need computer help imo.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/lizlemonconchord/shocked.gif

I. Hustle
05-20-2011, 03:47 PM
At what point did you yell for someone to call the amber lamps?

GuerillaBlack
05-20-2011, 04:25 PM
wanted to, until i saw how many cops were in the vicinity, and decided i wasnt going to take a chance at getting taken in over some stupid okc rednecks, especially since mono was handling himself fine one on one. i just held down one of the extra dudes who had no business being in the fight, and let mono do his work. im still completely shocked that only one cop noticed what even happened and did absolutely nothing about it.

Were you guys over by Platinum Parking?

stretch
05-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Were you guys over by Platinum Parking?

might have been, why?

stretch
05-20-2011, 04:59 PM
when he was getting his eye gouged..i think it was some sort of misunderstanding tbh, it wasn't a violent confrontation at all. that redneck was just uneducated and never seen an asian before, he was trying to help him open his slanted eyes up to a normal shape imo hence why the cops sympathized with him tbh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

very lefty-esqe. i expect better from you, faggot.

Fpoonsie
05-20-2011, 05:05 PM
when he was getting his eye gouged..i think it was some sort of misunderstanding tbh, it wasn't a violent confrontation at all. that redneck was just uneducated and never seen an asian before, he was trying to help him open his slanted eyes up to a normal shape imo hence why the cops sympathized with him tbh.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/128451587/Nuclear_BOOM_GIF_by_Ghost999ART.gif

dallaskd
05-20-2011, 05:08 PM
did you guys meet on an internet forum, arranged a meeting and became friends?

stretch
05-20-2011, 05:15 PM
did you guys meet on an internet forum, arranged a meeting and became friends?

?

dallaskd
05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
?

you and mono

stretch
05-20-2011, 05:19 PM
you and mono

no we are brothers and are half korean

hence the commonly used term around here describing us "picklebreath bros"

:downspin:

Budkin
05-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Damn that's fucked up. Glad you kicked some ass.

dirk4mvp
05-20-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/128451587/Nuclear_BOOM_GIF_by_Ghost999ART.gif

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3433/averycatrn1.gif

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2011, 05:32 PM

wtf? :rollin

DMC
05-20-2011, 05:48 PM
At what point did you yell for someone to call the amber lamps?

After they punch you in your eye.

Killakobe81
05-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Not sure about thsi story ...but I dont dismiss it. My buddy (ex-bouncer back in the day) almost beat the shit out of a Mavs fans after Game 3 ...

funny thing Is i have been to a few games here (AAC) and it never got to "crazy" ...not sure what is going on lately ...dont know how tough OKC fans are but Cali fans are getting crazier ... Dodgers/Giants has had a fan rivalry that have critically injured at least two fans ...IIRC BASEBALL fans ...

MannyIsGod
05-20-2011, 06:14 PM
I was going to come in here and pretty much laugh at Mavs fans asking other fans to be classy but the story is a good one and it sounds like Mono channeled the ghost of retarded Bruce Lee in order to get shit done. Good job.

rayjayjohnson
05-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Pics of the shiner or it didn't happen

EDIT: k, it happened

DMC
05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Pics of the shiner or it didn't happen
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5251578&postcount=47

DMC
05-20-2011, 06:24 PM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/1/11/17/justin-biebers-black-eye-21458-1294784646-10.jpg
It's all the rage.

dallaskd
05-20-2011, 06:26 PM
no we are brothers and are half [B]korean[/B

lol bout to get run on the court. when we playin ball?

monosylab1k
05-20-2011, 06:27 PM
lol bout to get run on the court. when we playin ball?

Bring your cousin, does she still do the captain morgan pose?

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 06:28 PM

4>0rings
05-20-2011, 07:10 PM
http://a2.zassets.com/images/z/1/4/2/1427833-p-DETAILED.jpg

dallaskd
05-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Bring your cousin, does she still do the captain morgan pose?

lol thinking that was me or my cousin

Reggie Williams
05-21-2011, 08:43 AM
i'll take not on how to be hated by literally everyone at my university so i can cry to my aim buddies about it, and get punked around by my only friend's fat roommate :lmao

Shutup faggot, I dont go around acting like I am a 6'4 gringo mexican hybrid who thinks hes hood when you only go to a white ass school and are barely 5'11 150 and fish like a faggot.

Dont even try to talk shit after it was revealed your a liar who lied about his identity because hes afraid he will get made fun of.

And you talk about how your too good to play pickup with mono.

Dont talk shit because your a fake ass fisherman who would get your ass whooped by mono the asian

lol taking a random negros clip and saying you were there and mono didnt show.

lol "i got recruited by Lute Olson, but bitches and money was too good to give up in Oak Hill!"

Dont make me go on

DMC
05-21-2011, 11:30 AM
What did you say about fishing? Hesh up...

monosylab1k
05-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Shutup faggot, I dont go around acting like I am a 6'4 gringo mexican hybrid who thinks hes hood when you only go to a white ass school and are barely 5'11 150 and fish like a faggot.

Dont even try to talk shit after it was revealed your a liar who lied about his identity because hes afraid he will get made fun of.

Dont talk shit because your a fake ass fisherman who would get your ass whooped by mono the asian

lol "i got recruited by Lute Olson, but bitches and money was too good to give up in Oak Hill!"

Dont make me go on

Mav-elous Man
05-21-2011, 02:07 PM
before I tell the story, let's get all the usual shit out of the way -

":lmao fake tough guy stories on the internet! :lmao you're just some fat fuck who got his ass kicked by Thunder fans! :lmao you and stretch are pusses :lmao" and so on.

aight here's the story:

Mavs lose, OKC fans outside are talkin shit. I went to a few and said "Yeah the Seattle Supersonics played a great game" which got them all kinds of asshurt. They kept demanding I recognize them as the Thunder, and I kept reminding them that they root for a team their owner stole from the city of Seattle. Overall it was fairly good natured shit talking. No problems, or so I thought.

I get tired of their drunken idiocy, so I pull out the cell phone and start texting as we walk to the parking garage. The guy makes some comment along the lines of "what? does your mommy pay your cell phone bill for you?" or something retarded. I laugh it off, but one of my friends says back "at least we know our moms".

Those dumbfucks play the "our mom just died last year :madrun" card and stare him down. They're fuckin pussies who aren't gonna do shit, but they keep staring him down so I tell the dudes to back off, it was only a joke and he doesn't know anything about their mom, obviously.

One guy tries a couple times to get in my friend's face, I get in between and try to play peacemaker. At that point he sucker punches me in my eye, I go ballistic, get him in a headlock and go Nolan Ryan on his ass. At the same time a second guy tries to jump in but stretch grabs him and holds him back. Eventually the third friend (the fat pussy who talked all the shit to start off with) gets the first douchebag out of my grip and decides he wants a piece of me. I immediately get my hand around his throat and start choking his ass out. His only move is to get a thumb and try to gouge my eye.

At that point a female cop breaks us up and tells us to leave now or she's arresting us all. The Mavs lost and the sucker punch gave me a pretty good shiner, but then again I beat the hell out of 2 Thunderfan douches in one night, so I'll call it a wash.

The end.

Good job. I always said violence was the best way to settle disputes. I can't stand Oklahomans and I'm seriously glad you kicked their asses.

Please tell me tonight's game thread is going to be sponsored by Mono's tag team match!!!

Mav-elous Man
05-21-2011, 02:18 PM

Mono gaining street cred...

hehateme
05-21-2011, 02:27 PM

Dont make me go on

Oh damn tyson i bet that shit hurt...we all know who wears the skirt in your fam. When's your next get together with the a/v club you fucking glee watching faggot.

MultiFabbs
05-21-2011, 03:57 PM
http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ralph_wiggum-with-gun.gif

Don't make me mad! I might drive up to a basketball GTG and stay in the car the whole time!

Michael Kelso
05-21-2011, 04:06 PM

Dont make me go on

BURN!

MwPLQ43JVYU