PDA

View Full Version : help!

MavDynasty
05-20-2011, 06:43 PM
I've been reading these stories on guys that are virgins (like me). I really don't know how my behavior is gonna turn out once I've lost it, but unfortunately I was born with a heart so I worry about these things. All I say is, I've ran out of patience.

DMC
05-20-2011, 06:44 PM
How To Give A Good Blowjob

The time will come in your relationship when oral sex will be brought up. In fact, if one partner is a guy, you can almost guarantee it. If he's been giving a woman head and wants some for himself, you might want to think about reciprocating. If you're new to oral sex and are a little shy about it, here are some tips to get you through the first time. Chances are that you won't hurt him, if that's what you're worried about.
The best plan for this is communication! Talk to him, tell him you're unsure as to how to do this, and he'll probably be more than happy to guide you. Remember, practice makes perfect!
Getting in the mood
Ladies, make sure he understands that when it comes to blowjobs, mood is everything. Soft lighting, candles, all of this plays a part in you being in the mood to go down on him. Why? Because it's relaxing, and neither one of you are going to have any fun if you're not relaxed. Start by taking a bath together, if you can find a tub big enough. If not, take a shower. This will ensure that you're both smelling fresh, too. For some, giving head is a form of foreplay. If oral sex is the height of tonight's romp, however, start with another type of foreplay by licking, tickling, touching, tasting, and massaging. You want to get excited, and enjoy this as much as he will.
Start with your hand
Have him lean back against some pillows or sit on the edge of the bed or a chair. He's a guy; it's going to feel good even if you have him dangling upside down on a light post. This position is for your comfort. Stroke him, gently (very gently) squeezing his balls and then releasing. Think of them as stress balls, but don't squeeze so hard. Ask if you're unsure; check with him about how he wants you to hold his cock. The point of this exercise is to get him as hot as possible before you even use your mouth. The more excited he is, the less time oral sex will take, and if he's the type to go all night in other positions, you're going to want this to be over before morning. This is not because you're not having a good time, it's because giving head can be exhausting for a woman.
The tip of the penis and the base of the shaft are the two spots that you want to concentrate on when using your hand. Let your fingertips nibble for you at first. A very light touch, almost floating above the skin, is very tantric and exciting. If you take his hand and guide it to your clit, you can get him even more excited. When you're ready to use your mouth, the "69" position can be best to start with. He's getting excited, you're getting relaxed, and having you on top in the sixty nine position is by far the most comfortable for having that much cock in your throat. The angles of your throat and his penis will match much better in this position. Having him on top can make the blowjob a littler hard to control, so if this worries you, stay on top of him!
Go for the Throat
Now that he's hot and you're relaxed, you can take him in your mouth. Start with just your lips, and roll your tongue over the head of his penis. You can do this pretty much as long as you want, especially if you're still a little nervous. You don't want to hurt him, but you can't physically do this all night, it will cause your jaw and neck to hurt after awhile.
Start slow and take as much of him into your throat as you can; stop and back off if you need to. Use the back of your tongue in a swallowing motion and run your tongue around the shaft of the cock as you swallow. Pull back out and start sucking on him like he was a Popsicle, he will love it. Suck as hard as you want unless he indicates that he needs you to stop. Alternate the lips, tongue, and throat to bring him to climax. And ladies, try to swallow. His cum won't hurt you and if he's been expecting oral sex, hopefully he's been drinking fruit juice, it adds natural sugars to the semen and makes it taste better. Either way, spitting and then jumping up to brush your teeth will ruin the mood.
If you need help and he takes too long, use your hands as well as your mouth - the added stimulation may be just what he needs.
The secret to good oral sex
As much as you want to and love him, we talked about the pain in your neck and jaw. This will happen. The best technique for this to be as comfortable for as long as possible is to grab your jaw at the base and squeeze it with one hand. This relieves the pressure on the muscles around the jaw and will allow you to go longer. (This is another reason for soft lighting. If it's dark he probably won't notice what you are doing.)To take the pressure off your neck, as before, the "69" position is best for giving guys head.
The secret to not having to have his cock in your throat for an extended amount of time is to get him as hot as possible before you give him head. If you've already had sex tonight and he's cum once, forget giving head, unless you want it to take hours. If he's ready to burst before you even go down on him, it will still be pleasurable for both of you but you won't end up sore. Hot foreplay with sex toys are great for this purpose, especially if he's not expecting it. Give him a surprise and visit your local sex toy or adult bookstore alone to pick out something fun before the evening.
In Training
You can also train your lips, throat, and tongue. Exercising these muscles will increase stamina and help you feel more confident about giving head. The college students were right, using a banana or a cucumber to lessen your gag reflex really does work.
Start slow practice home alone, of course. Holding your lips in the "O" position for as long as you can and then repeating will strengthen them. You can do this while you're watching T.V. or reading--probably not a good idea while on the way to work using public transportation--or if you're really outgoing, invite a few of your girlfriends over for an exercise party.
Tongue exercises are the same for a girl as they are for a guy, but you won't need to develop yours as much. When guys are giving head, they primarily use the tongue, while women use the throat and lips. A type of tongue isometrics is best for women; hold your tongue curled back for as long as you can as often as you can to strengthen the muscle. You can do this one sitting at your desk at work.
If you follow these basic suggestions; comfort, training, foreplay, and willingness, you will become really good at giving head and he will really appreciate it.

http://www.sexgooroo.com/foreplay/how-to-give-a-good-blowjob/

MavDynasty
don't get too cocky, odds are it won't happen again until another couple of years in your case imho

When I'm not obsessing over girls or fitness, my attention is usually towards video games. Ahhh my Playstation 3 never fails me :)

Kyle Orton
Sorry..,.But this raving thing isn't going anywhere. So if you happen to not like that about me, and judge me because of it, then you can get the fuck out of my life and not come back. My time is too precious to be wasted on trolls. #Realtalk

MavDynasty
05-20-2011, 06:45 PM
How To Give A Good Blowjob

The time will come in your relationship when oral sex will be brought up. In fact, if one partner is a guy, you can almost guarantee it. If he's been giving a woman head and wants some for himself, you might want to think about reciprocating. If you're new to oral sex and are a little shy about it, here are some tips to get you through the first time. Chances are that you won't hurt him, if that's what you're worried about.
The best plan for this is communication! Talk to him, tell him you're unsure as to how to do this, and he'll probably be more than happy to guide you. Remember, practice makes perfect!
Getting in the mood
Ladies, make sure he understands that when it comes to blowjobs, mood is everything. Soft lighting, candles, all of this plays a part in you being in the mood to go down on him. Why? Because it's relaxing, and neither one of you are going to have any fun if you're not relaxed. Start by taking a bath together, if you can find a tub big enough. If not, take a shower. This will ensure that you're both smelling fresh, too. For some, giving head is a form of foreplay. If oral sex is the height of tonight's romp, however, start with another type of foreplay by licking, tickling, touching, tasting, and massaging. You want to get excited, and enjoy this as much as he will.
Start with your hand
Have him lean back against some pillows or sit on the edge of the bed or a chair. He's a guy; it's going to feel good even if you have him dangling upside down on a light post. This position is for your comfort. Stroke him, gently (very gently) squeezing his balls and then releasing. Think of them as stress balls, but don't squeeze so hard. Ask if you're unsure; check with him about how he wants you to hold his cock. The point of this exercise is to get him as hot as possible before you even use your mouth. The more excited he is, the less time oral sex will take, and if he's the type to go all night in other positions, you're going to want this to be over before morning. This is not because you're not having a good time, it's because giving head can be exhausting for a woman.
The tip of the penis and the base of the shaft are the two spots that you want to concentrate on when using your hand. Let your fingertips nibble for you at first. A very light touch, almost floating above the skin, is very tantric and exciting. If you take his hand and guide it to your clit, you can get him even more excited. When you're ready to use your mouth, the "69" position can be best to start with. He's getting excited, you're getting relaxed, and having you on top in the sixty nine position is by far the most comfortable for having that much cock in your throat. The angles of your throat and his penis will match much better in this position. Having him on top can make the blowjob a littler hard to control, so if this worries you, stay on top of him!
Go for the Throat
Now that he's hot and you're relaxed, you can take him in your mouth. Start with just your lips, and roll your tongue over the head of his penis. You can do this pretty much as long as you want, especially if you're still a little nervous. You don't want to hurt him, but you can't physically do this all night, it will cause your jaw and neck to hurt after awhile.
Start slow and take as much of him into your throat as you can; stop and back off if you need to. Use the back of your tongue in a swallowing motion and run your tongue around the shaft of the cock as you swallow. Pull back out and start sucking on him like he was a Popsicle, he will love it. Suck as hard as you want unless he indicates that he needs you to stop. Alternate the lips, tongue, and throat to bring him to climax. And ladies, try to swallow. His cum won't hurt you and if he's been expecting oral sex, hopefully he's been drinking fruit juice, it adds natural sugars to the semen and makes it taste better. Either way, spitting and then jumping up to brush your teeth will ruin the mood.
If you need help and he takes too long, use your hands as well as your mouth - the added stimulation may be just what he needs.
The secret to good oral sex
As much as you want to and love him, we talked about the pain in your neck and jaw. This will happen. The best technique for this to be as comfortable for as long as possible is to grab your jaw at the base and squeeze it with one hand. This relieves the pressure on the muscles around the jaw and will allow you to go longer. (This is another reason for soft lighting. If it's dark he probably won't notice what you are doing.)To take the pressure off your neck, as before, the "69" position is best for giving guys head.
The secret to not having to have his cock in your throat for an extended amount of time is to get him as hot as possible before you give him head. If you've already had sex tonight and he's cum once, forget giving head, unless you want it to take hours. If he's ready to burst before you even go down on him, it will still be pleasurable for both of you but you won't end up sore. Hot foreplay with sex toys are great for this purpose, especially if he's not expecting it. Give him a surprise and visit your local sex toy or adult bookstore alone to pick out something fun before the evening.
In Training
You can also train your lips, throat, and tongue. Exercising these muscles will increase stamina and help you feel more confident about giving head. The college students were right, using a banana or a cucumber to lessen your gag reflex really does work.
Start slow practice home alone, of course. Holding your lips in the "O" position for as long as you can and then repeating will strengthen them. You can do this while you're watching T.V. or reading--probably not a good idea while on the way to work using public transportation--or if you're really outgoing, invite a few of your girlfriends over for an exercise party.
Tongue exercises are the same for a girl as they are for a guy, but you won't need to develop yours as much. When guys are giving head, they primarily use the tongue, while women use the throat and lips. A type of tongue isometrics is best for women; hold your tongue curled back for as long as you can as often as you can to strengthen the muscle. You can do this one sitting at your desk at work.
If you follow these basic suggestions; comfort, training, foreplay, and willingness, you will become really good at giving head and he will really appreciate it.
Okay that's it, that was by far the realest dream ever, way more than I can handle. I'm about to go in on these girls lol, and IDGAF either haha.

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I wish my dad would come to the gym and workout with me one day and then he'd see why it's better than just doing these boring ass crunches and push ups. I last long for a reason, and cardio should be the number one priority for any fitness geek :-)

MavDynasty
05-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Sorry..,.But this raving thing isn't going anywhere. So if you happen to not like that about me, and judge me because of it, then you can get the fuck out of my life and not come back. My time is too precious to be wasted on trolls. #Realtalk

OMG I got chills watching this documentary about being "Turned out" in prison. That is soooo scary, it should be a reminder to those who think they're hardcore. You won't be anything but someone's blow up doll in there. #Realtalk

Kyle Orton
If I ever tell a girl they are sexy....Then they must be doing something right. I can literally count on just one hand the number of girls I've called sexy lol. And usually those are the ones that I can't leave alone haha :P

MavDynasty
Three more days.....Until me and my crew are gonna tear shit up at the Lizard Lounge. You're gonna think that some celebrities stepped in the club, and that is a LOT of people lol! I'm ready, enough said!!!

Kyle Orton
OMG I got chills watching this documentary about being "Turned out" in prison. That is soooo scary, it should be a reminder to those who think they're hardcore. You won't be anything but someone's blow up doll in there. #Realtalk

Someone asked me what is the most asshole thing I've ever done. Hmmm...Let's see, back in high school my girlfriend at the time pissed me off so bad that I asked another girl to be my date for prom. I'll admit that was a little harsh, But oh well, haha.

MavDynasty
There isn't a doubt in my mind that when the time comes, it'll be great. But all these X-Rated thoughts will not leave my mind for some reason and I can't control them, this is so much torture for me ♥

MavDynasty
05-20-2011, 06:47 PM
My mind better not fuck with me in my sleep tonight, I don't want to have another explicit dream involving anyone of my female friends again, it's just so wrong the way my mind treats me lol.

Kyle Orton
Three more days.....Until me and my crew are gonna tear shit up at the Lizard Lounge. You're gonna think that some celebrities stepped in the club, and that is a LOT of people lol! I'm ready, enough said!!!

Man thanks Cameron, that seriously means a lot bro, and of course, I'm always here to have your back, and you too Paden!! Shit I miss you too bro, thanks! Of course Katie I'm definitely there, got my ticket already!!!! I can't wait guys!

MavDynasty
What is with girls and their thing about squeezing my legs when I have a conversation with them? Lol Wtf :)

MavDynasty
05-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Man I have the biggest crush on this one girl, I've had a thing for her ever since I met her last year at Lizard Lounge lmao!

MavDynasty
Don't worry about what I do with others. Those are my only words towards any new girl that wants to get to know me. I'm not gonna have a repeat of last summer, and I don't wanna have to call you names because you didn't respect my boundaries, thanks :-)

Kyle Orton
This week is going by great so far. Now I want to get even hotter, like 90 degrees or something like that. I'm ready to get that water thrown on me!!!

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Ohhh nooo! Just because you're a light skinned black guy doesn't always mean you're gonna get all the girls. I've seen this all my life and it has to stop lol! You can't look like a light skin Gucci Mane and expect girls to think you're hot lmao. #Losing!

DMC
05-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Am I gonna have to break out the fist pump again??? I may have to, the Mavs just gave me a reason to! #Winning!

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 06:57 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Tbh did you just google search for his fb page :lol

DMC
05-20-2011, 06:59 PM
No

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 07:01 PM
The girl on the left really isn't wearing the right outfit.....the girl on the right is pretty savvy about having friends that make her appear better looking than she is :lmao

DMC
05-20-2011, 07:04 PM
I believe I discovered a little gym the other day when I was in Lancaster......Ohhhh shittt......Time to get my old swag back, Summer 2011 is gonna be here in full effect before we know it guys!

i MAke GOod POlls
05-20-2011, 07:07 PM
who's the one behind all these quotes?

Kyle Orton
05-20-2011, 07:08 PM
PM me if you wanna know