PDA

View Full Version : Taco Palenque>>>>Taco Cabana/Mama Margies

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 12:02 PM
I just had Taco Palenque for the first time in my life, and I must say it blows shitty ass TC and MM outta the water.:toast

Post your Taco Palenque experiences.

Tinystarz
05-21-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't think those places were the greatest places to eat in the first place. Lesser of 3 evils tbh. But yeah Palenque over them.

Leetonidas
05-21-2011, 01:30 PM
I've never even heard of that, where is one located? Of course nothing is going to be better than real Mexican food but Mama Margie's ain't too bad. TC's is alright I eat there more because it's like 2 minutes from my house and cheap.

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I've never even heard of that, where is one located? Of course nothing is going to be better than real Mexican food but Mama Margie's ain't too bad. TC's is alright I eat there more because it's like 2 minutes from my house and cheap.

1002 NE Loop 410 SA, TX

Taco Palenque has more a South Texas/ Northern Mexican(think Tamaulipas/Nuevo leon) flavor to it and imo just better than TC and MM. Better ingredients, better salsas, better presentation, etc. Let me just put it this way: Taco Palenque= super Target, Taco Cabana/ Mama Margies= Walmart. It originated in Laredo, TX btw.

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't think those places were the greatest places to eat in the first place. Lesser of 3 evils tbh. But yeah Palenque over them.

I compared the tacos and found out that Taco Palenque gives you much more meat on your tacos than TC/MM. You go to TC and they sell you an almost 3 dollar taco with 3 shitty strips of fajita.

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 04:21 PM
why don't you go to a real taqueria dumbass

I was speaking in reference of Mexican fast food places pinche wei. I know you could get better Mexican food at a Mexican Rest, but if you would have choose between the big 3 (TC,MM,TP), it's wiser to go with TP. And btw, there's nothing "Jalisco" about our shitty ass Taqueria's here in San Antonio(It's false advertizing!) It's just nothing but bastardized Tex/Mex food with an abundance of American cheese.

Frenzy
05-21-2011, 04:27 PM
I was speaking in reference of Mexican fast food places pinche wei. I know you could get better Mexican food at a Mexican Rest, but if you would have choose between the big 3 (TC,MM,TP), it's wiser to go with TP. And btw, there's nothing "Jalisco" about our shitty ass Taqueria's here in San Antonio(It's false advertizing!) It's just nothing but bastardized Tex/Mex food with an abundance of American cheese.

Tbf is TP really a big 3? I mean you can find TC on almost every main street in SA and MM on every other. TP...there like what 1..2?

Bender
05-21-2011, 04:30 PM
how do the margaritas compare between TP and MM... haven't been to either place...

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Tbf is TP really a big 3? I mean you can find TC on almost every main street in SA and MM on every other. TP...there like what 1..2?

There's 2 locations in San Antonio and I'm pretty sure they're going to build more with the influx of high-class Mexican citizens that are moving to San Antonio. I think they have some in Dallas and in Houston too but I'm not sure.

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 04:45 PM
how do the margaritas compare between TP and MM... haven't been to either place...

Margaritas from MM:vomit: Although I didn't try the margaritas, any margarita is better than MM's margaritas.

mrsmaalox
05-21-2011, 05:16 PM

I was thinking the same thing.....aren't there even more Tink A Tacos and Las Palapas than Taco Palenques and Mama Margies combined? I haven't been to either of the latter places btw.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-21-2011, 07:52 PM
El Pollo Loco >>>> All

Spurs rock
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Taco Bell > All

MannyIsGod
05-21-2011, 08:51 PM
El Pollo Loco >>>> All

El Pollo Loco is great.

Ginobilly
05-21-2011, 09:09 PM
El Pollo Loco is great.

Pollo Loco rocks!:hat

Have you tried Pollo Regio( Monterrey style)? http://www.elpolloregio.net/

It fucking badass too.

Hooks
05-21-2011, 10:13 PM
I've only eaten Mama's ONCE while I was sober, me and my friends always go there after partying and we're all drunk. I don't really like going there though cause there's always a shit load of cops there just chilling and I'm underage.

Kai
05-22-2011, 02:16 AM
I love this place called Taqueria Datapoint off of I-10 and Medical.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 04:13 AM
Is Taco Palenque any relation to El Palenque that used to be on Wurzbach? I loved the breakfast platters there.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Pollo Loco rocks!:hat

Have you tried Pollo Regio( Monterrey style)? http://www.elpolloregio.net/

It fucking badass too.

Doesn't look like there are any in SA

Ginobilly
05-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Doesn't look like there are any in SA

True, the franchise hasn't come to San Antonio yet. The one I went to was in Austin, but San Antonio has several other restaurants that are kinda like it.

Here is one of them:

Pollo Regio
2901 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, TX 78201-4708
(210) 785-9717

Ginobilly
05-22-2011, 11:53 AM
Is Taco Palenque any relation to El Palenque that used to be on Wurzbach? I loved the breakfast platters there.

Nope.

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2011, 02:49 PM
to hell with both these place and to hell with tex-mex cuisine. give me a dive run by mexican nationals that serve authentic REAL mexican dishes from the interior of Mexico that aren't these fabricated Chalupas, Fajitas, Puffy taco crap that any "real" mexican knows aren't even served much less cooked in mexico.

phuck these 2 places and phuk Tex-Mex "we don't know what we are" natives

Fpoonsie
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
to hell with both these place and to hell with tex-mex cuisine. give me a dive run by mexican nationals that serve authentic REAL mexican dishes from the interior of Mexico that aren't these fabricated Chalupas, Fajitas, Puffy taco crap that any "real" mexican knows aren't even served much less cooked in mexico.

Este. Exactactamente.

There's a couple good places offa' Harry Hines Blvd in Dallas if you want late night tacos. Just try not to make eye contact and leave your wallet in the car, LOCKED.

Ginobilly
05-22-2011, 04:57 PM

+10000

I agree with you totally and that's why I'm saying Taco Palenque>>>>TC/MM/Chachos, etc because it's more authentically Mexican than the rest. Their food is more Northern Mexican( Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Coahuila) based than Tejano. Although they do have some TexMex elements in some of their items but it is minimal.

You do realize that there are many styles of Mexican food? The variety we see here in San Antonio and Northern Texas is just a bastardized version of Northern Mexican cuisine.

RedsLakers24
05-22-2011, 05:09 PM
King Taco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2011, 06:45 PM
+10000

I agree with you totally and that's why I'm saying Taco Palenque>>>>TC/MM/Chachos, etc because it's more authentically Mexican than the rest. Their food is more Northern Mexican( Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Coahuila) based than Tejano. Although they do have some TexMex elements in some of their items but it is minimal.

You do realize that there are many styles of Mexican food? The variety we see here in San Antonio and Northern Texas is just a bastardized version of Northern Mexican cuisine.

:tu

Tex mex sucks BIG TIME

Mr Dio
05-22-2011, 10:29 PM

Yeah, El Trailito De Huero is what I think it also goes by.
Next to the laundrymat.
Good food, almost Jalisco style IMO.
Nice staff.

Taco Palenque, I like.
Owner's son seems like a cool dude.
Laid back.

King Taco is the shit in CA tho.
Eat all the In-n-Out you want man, but I'll take a Puro Carne Asada w/guac anyday! Glad they finally opened one in Pico Rivera a few yrs ago. Got tired of always having to go to the 1 in East Los by the freeway. 3rd St? 5th St? I dunno.

Frenzy
05-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Taco hipsters.

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 08:07 AM
ooo i didn't read the rest of the thread

you are a stupid piece of shit who thinks Mexican food is better than Tex-Mex, the greatest of all foods

and CROFL at N Texas Tex-Mex

CROFL CROFL CROFL

shut up

you don't know your head from you ass you idiot. Tex-Mex is the lowest form of food that wants it's own identity and isn't going to get it. San Antonio is FAR from being a good place for Mexican food, so it would be ideal if S.A. could stop claiming that claim to fame. What a lie. My pops is German-Irish and my Mom is from Zacatecas, Zacatecas, Mexico and laughs at San Antonio cuisine....it sucks.

Get out of town you Tejano idiot.
Tejanos = people who really don't know jack shit about Mexican culture but claim and don't claim it when it's convenient. Phuck em

mrsmaalox
05-23-2011, 09:23 AM
San Antonio has the most adulterated Mexican food I've had in the southwest; the only worse Mexican food I've had is in the furthest north areas of the U.S. but I'd expect that.

But I will distinguish that what I dislike about San Antonio's Mexican food is "tex-mex", in the northern U.S. it's a more central American influence that gets lumped in.

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 09:25 AM
San Antonio has the most adulterated Mexican food I've had in the southwest; the only worse Mexican food I've had is in the furthest north areas of the U.S. but I'd expect that.

But I will distinguish that what I dislike about San Antonio's Mexican food is "tex-mex", in the northern U.S. it's a more central American influence that gets lumped in.

SsKSpurs21
05-23-2011, 10:26 AM
never been to taco palenque but Taco Cabana/Mama Margies is alot better than las palapas. cha-chos is pretty good.

Nathan Explosion
05-23-2011, 11:36 AM

I used to live in the apartments right next door to that place. I used to love getting the mini taquitos from there. I think 2 of the waitresses lived in the complex too.

Ginobilly
05-23-2011, 12:00 PM
ooo i didn't read the rest of the thread

you are a stupid piece of shit who thinks Mexican food is better than Tex-Mex, the greatest of all foods

and CROFL at N Texas Tex-Mex

CROFL CROFL CROFL

Let me give you a rundown of what is trully "TexMex"

Carne Guisada with cheese
Carne con Chile
American Cheese Enchiladas
Ricos Nachos

That's about it?

The rest is based on Northern Mexican cuisine. All the grilled meats(Fajitas, steak asado, etc) and the methods of preparation were thought up in Mexican border towns like Piedras Negras, Coahuila and Nuevo Laredo, MX. We Texans just copied them and slightly adjusted some of the ingredients and made them our own.

Ginobilly
05-23-2011, 12:10 PM

I wouldn't go that far, ( as we are only an hour & half from Mexico) but it does get pretty bad in some places. Best Mexican food in the U.S. imo: San Diego, Califas. Southern New Mexico, and deep South Texas ( El Paso, Laredo, Eagle Pass, and the valley region).

Ginobilly
05-23-2011, 12:17 PM
shut up

you don't know your head from you ass you idiot. Tex-Mex is the lowest form of food that wants it's own identity and isn't going to get it. San Antonio is FAR from being a good place for Mexican food, so it would be ideal if S.A. could stop claiming that claim to fame. What a lie. My pops is German-Irish and my Mom is from Zacatecas, Zacatecas, Mexico and laughs at San Antonio cuisine....it sucks.

Get out of town you Tejano idiot.
Tejanos = people who really don't know jack shit about Mexican culture but claim and don't claim it when it's convenient. Phuck em

I don't fully agree with everything you said but I agree with you on this. LMAO:lmao

Dex
05-23-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm a gringo, and I think Tex Mex is awesome. :tu :downspin:

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Let me give you a rundown of what is trully "TexMex"

Carne Guisada with cheese
Carne con Chile
American Cheese Enchiladas
Ricos Nachos

That's about it?

The rest is based on Northern Mexican cuisine. All the grilled meats(Fajitas, steak asado, etc) and the methods of preparation were thought up in Mexican border towns like Piedras Negras, Coahuila and Nuevo Laredo, MX. We Texans just copied them and slightly adjusted some of the ingredients and made them our own.

slighly adjusted? the cuisine has been raped.

Your partially right about the northern influence but that's only the screwed up border towns. Those idiots also lost their identify. Sorry to break it to you but Fajitas IS NOT traditionally Mexican.

Go to Oaxaca, Veracruz, Puebla, Durango, Mexico D.F. etc., and order any of the foods you just mentioned and they'll look at you funny.

Having spent many a summer in Mexico with family on my moms side, border food is sub-sub-par....big time

ohmwrecker
05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
El Pollo Loco is great.

That green sauce rocks!

Ginobilly
05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
WHY DONT YOU GO TO A REAL TAQUERIA!!?? THAT IS WHAT I AM ASKING? WHY WOULD YOU EVER STEP FOOT (actually your fat ass probably stays in the drive thru so no one can overhear your 5-person order for 1) IN A SHITTY FASTFOOD RESTAURANT WHEN YOU HAVE REAL RESTAURANTES AND TACO STANDS AROUND?

Don't need to most of the time because my girl makes me homemade flour tortillas( how you'll like dem apples?) and authentic Mexican food. She is hot as hell( met her at UTSA) and is a recent immigrant from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, thus she knows her Mexican food. I'm not an overweight person for your information. I'm a pretty fit 24 year old and have been participating in the San Antonio Rock N Roll marathon for the past two years.

I know my Mexican food really good because my dad is from Monterrey, Mexico and used to be a chef there. He later migrated to the U.S. during the 70's and managed several Mexican restaurants in Dallas and FT. Worth. All of my sibling and me ate badass growing up!

I get laid and then eat badass afterwards!:hat How many of your girls cook for any of you'll?

PakiDan
05-23-2011, 12:51 PM
King Taco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else

Dude... you just made me want to book a flight to LA to hit up the King!!!!! King Taco is the absolute BEST!!!

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Dude... you just made me want to book a flight to LA to hit up the King!!!!! King Taco is the absolute BEST!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/King_Taco_3rd_Street.jpg/300px-King_Taco_3rd_Street.jpg

:worthy:

KT is the shyt......

Spam
05-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Super Target blows major ass.

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Super Target blows major ass.

:wtf

Ginobilly
05-23-2011, 01:12 PM

Your partially right about the northern influence but that's only the screwed up border towns. Those idiots also lost their identify. Sorry to break it to you but Fajitas IS NOT traditionally Mexican.

Go to Oaxaca, Veracruz, Puebla, Durango, Mexico D.F. etc., and order any of the foods you just mentioned and they'll look at you funny.

Having spent many a summer in Mexico with family on my moms side, border food is sub-sub-par....big time

I know what you mean because I've traveled to southern Mexico and they don't know jack shit about flour tortillas or refried pinto beans( they use black). Yeah, the south has a more traditionally Mexican(native Mexican) flavor than the north. The north has more Spanish and German influence in their dishes. Okay, about fajitas being not traditionally Mexican? Your right and your wrong. Fajitas(current popular method of cuts and preparation) are thought to have originated in South Texas/Northern Mexico(around the Laredo, Piedras Negras region) during circa 1850's- 1890's (nobody know for sure) by Hispanic cowboys. During those times the border wasn't secure and people traveled back and forth without repercussions. So it's unknown whether it's entirely Mexican or Tejano. But they sure are good!

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 01:22 PM
I know what you mean because I've traveled to southern Mexico and they don't know jack shit about flour tortillas or refried pinto beans( they use black). Yeah, the south has a more traditionally Mexican(native Mexican) flavor than the north. The north has more Spanish and German influence in their dishes. Okay, about fajitas being not traditionally Mexican? Your right and your wrong. Fajitas(current popular method of cuts and preparation) are thought to have originated in South Texas/Northern Mexico(around the Laredo, Piedras Negras region) during circa 1850's- 1890's (nobody know for sure) by Hispanic cowboys. During those times the border wasn't secure and people traveled back and forth without repercussions. So it's unknown whether it's entirely Mexican or Tejano. But they sure are good!

I'll buy it

Fortunately/unfortunately when my folks sent me to Mexico from LA for the summer it was the cites and states I mentioned earlier (only border town I stayed one summer was in El Paso which happens to have pretty damn good food itself). My bias stems from what I grew up with.

maybe I am being a little rough on the tex-mex thing being that summer is just about here and a bunch of my San Antonio native buddies sure love thier fajitas and beer and truth be known.......they sure are good. :toast

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm a gringo, and I think Tex Mex is awesome. :tu :downspin:

what do you know giringo? :lol

just kidding man...

Cuckolded Sissy
05-23-2011, 02:03 PM
LOL @ the shit skinned beaners on here arguing over mexican food

TheManFromAcme
05-23-2011, 02:06 PM
LOL @ the pink skinned white trashers on here arguing over which relative to pork

fixed :tu

have a nice day

TimmehC
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM

This. Pollo Loco is pretty damn good too.

Ginobilly
05-23-2011, 02:33 PM
LOL @ the shit skinned beaners on here arguing over mexican food

There you go with the racial stereotyping.:rolleyes I'm Mexican American and I have a Caucasian phenotype. Nobody is "shit skinned" like you said, they are brown. I guess you hate Native Americans and Black people too. Why don't you back to whatever fuckin racist country you came from!

ididnotnothat
05-23-2011, 02:42 PM
The small dives are the best. There is one off of West Ave and I think Nacamo that serves great food. Also a place on Walzem near the YMCA that is good.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 10:26 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/King_Taco_3rd_Street.jpg/300px-King_Taco_3rd_Street.jpg

:worthy:

KT is the shyt......

Ha. You bitch about authenticity then drool over King Taco????
:lol

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 11:19 AM

it's and L.A. thang.....you wouldn't understand

but in either case, L.A. blows away S.A. as far as real mexican food is concerned.

PakiDan
05-24-2011, 12:21 PM

Dude... you must have never eaten there... King Taco is killer! I know Mr. Dio and I have our differences but this is one big area where we agree, A puro Carne burrito with guac and green salsa = absolute perfection! LA is blessed to have the King Taco!

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Dude... you must have never eaten there... King Taco is killer! I know Mr. Dio and I have our differences but this is one big area where we agree, A puro Carne burrito with guac and green salsa = absolute perfection! LA is blessed to have the King Taco!

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 12:28 PM

I'm sure it is. I didnt say it sucked. I'm not about to debate "real"ness. It's only fucking food! I'm just commenting on the name and name alone.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm sure it is. I didnt say it sucked. I'm not about to debate "real"ness. It's only fucking food! I'm just commenting on the name and name alone.

King-Taco......yeah, kind of funny if you think about it

but kick ass tacos nonetheless.....

nomanches
05-24-2011, 12:55 PM
it's and L.A. thang.....you wouldn't understand

but in either case, L.A. blows away S.A. as far as real mexican food is concerned.

I don't know what you consider "real". But there are plenty of great restaurants run by Mexican nationals here that serve different Mexican dishes like Chile Rellenos, Chiles en Nogada and Cabrito just to name a few. I've yet to find any indigenous cuisine restaurants that sell Chapulines or indigenous central Mexican dishes, but nonetheless, SA does have great Mexican food if you look hard enough.

I'm sure LA is the exact same way.

*Edit*: I've been to many restaurants that serve great Mole too, which is about as indigenous Mexican as one can get. So I take back what I said.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 01:02 PM
My mother makes AMAZING Mole. Now I'm jonesing for it.

I really could care less about "authenticity". People aren't allowed to develop new food styles? As long as it tastes good I'm ok with it. I'm not trying to be some mexican foodie/hipster.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 01:04 PM

I know we're only talking about food here, but it is somewhat unsettling that you dismiss Mexican border towns by saying "they've lost their identity". The food they make is just as much Mexican as anything the center has ever put out and are just as much Mexican as any chilango.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 01:08 PM
My mother makes AMAZING Mole. Now I'm jonesing for it.

I really could care less about "authenticity". People aren't allowed to develop new food styles? As long as it tastes good I'm ok with it. I'm not trying to be some mexican foodie/hipster.

I feel the same way. I don't know why some people are shitting on Tex-Mex food in this thread (there's a joke in there somewhere), as if it is beneath them to eat it. If I want to eat Tex-Mex at Las Palapas with melted american cheese or whatever they put on their plates, I'm gonna eat it because it fucking tastes great.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Authenticity-ers lol

Dex
05-24-2011, 01:14 PM
I feel the same way. I don't know why some people are shitting on Tex-Mex food in this thread (there's a joke in there somewhere), as if it is beneath them to eat it. If I want to eat Tex-Mex at Las Palapas with melted american cheese or whatever they put on their plates, I'm gonna eat it because it fucking tastes great.

If you want real Mexican food, go to Mexico. This is Texas for a reason.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 01:18 PM

Würd.

Bad food is bad food. Good food is good food. As far as Mexican food goes--or whatever title you want to put before "food" that doesn't send your authenticity scale in a tizzy--it's all basically Cheese, Flour and Lard.

And personally I think American cheese is an abomination. There's no oil in cheese.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 01:19 PM
This is Texas for a reason.

uh oh

JudynTX
05-24-2011, 01:23 PM
:lol @ the tex-mex hate. Almost as bad as the religion threads.

leemajors
05-24-2011, 01:23 PM
I didn't really care for Mexican food much at all in Cali the times I have visited.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 01:25 PM
BTW I promise you no member of my family has ever used the word cuisine to describe food they ate in Mexico. :lol

nomanches
05-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Würd.

Bad food is bad food. Good food is good food. As far as Mexican food goes--or whatever title you want to put before "food" that doesn't send your authenticity scale in a tizzy--it's all basically Cheese, Flour and Lard.

And personally I think American cheese is an abomination. There's no oil in cheese.

Exactly.

If you don't like Tex-Mex because of the ingredients then great, more power to you. I don't like Indian food. But if you don't like Tex-Mex because you're on some sort of "Que viva Mexico!", "Hecho en Mexico!" pride trip, then that seems a bit foolish.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 01:37 PM
But if you don't like Tex-Mex because you're on some sort of "Que viva Mexico!", "Hecho en Mexico!" pride trip, then that seems a bit foolish.
As if riding in on their burro wasn't foolish enough

nomanches
05-24-2011, 01:39 PM
BTW I promise you no member of my family has ever used the word cuisine to describe food they ate in Mexico. :lol

No. But stick a $100 price tag on roasted grasshoppers or any indigenous plate, and not only is it cuisine, but it is now an exquisite delicacy.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 01:47 PM
like I said, I don't care much for the Tex-mex identity much less the food and the stupid spanglish mixture of shitty-spoken english and spanish. like my mom taught us all, "if you don't have the education to speak one language at a time, don't speak it, it sounds low-life" (but that's for another argument)

phuck tex-mex. phuck the food. phuck the people who justify it.

Real Mexican food forever!!

DoubtingThomas
05-24-2011, 01:51 PM
As long as it is good I don't care what label you place on it. Mexican, Tex-Mex, Cowboy grub, chow. Does it really matter?

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 01:56 PM
like I said, I don't care much for the Tex-mex identity much less the food and the stupid spanglish mixture of shitty-spoken english and spanish. like my mom taught us all, "if you don't have the education to speak one language at a time, don't speak it, it sounds low-life" (but that's for another argument)

Sounds like your mother was a pendeja. Oops, used two languages!

nomanches
05-24-2011, 01:57 PM

You're mother sounds like a great lady who raised such an open minded child :tu

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 01:58 PM
As long as it is good I don't care what label you place on it. Mexican, Tex-Mex, Cowboy grub, chow. Does it really matter?

ultimately it doesn't

I've been here now in S.A. (actually shertz) going on 7 years and the one thing that bothers me is the tex-mex reared friends of mine and co-workers that will invite me to lunch to establishments they say serve real mexican food when in all reality, it's shitty tex-mex food. Yeah, I eat it. I am hungry. But I do, on occassion, slap them behind the head and ask them to please stop calling these joints places where REAL MEXICAN FOOD is served. It irks me on so, so many levels.

They are pals of mine but it's painfully obvious that these ignorant, canary island descendants (whatever that is and is actually quite ridiculous) fools don't know crap about food much less what their culture really is. quite bothersome these S.A. natives are.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 02:01 PM

Their culture is what they grew up with in San Antonio, fool. Their culture isn't the culture of Mexico as they don't even fucking live there. It sounds like YOU don't know what your culture is.

What part of Mexico did you grow up in?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Sounds like your mother was a pendeja. Oops, used two languages!

speaking of moms.....

"chinga tu madre"......:tu

or hell, let me have a crack at her...:D

nomanches
05-24-2011, 02:04 PM
ultimately it doesn't

I've been here now in S.A. (actually shertz) going on 7 years and the one thing that bothers me is the tex-mex reared friends of mine and co-workers that will invite me to lunch to establishments they say serve real mexican food when in all reality, it's shitty tex-mex food. Yeah, I eat it. I am hungry. But I do, on occassion, slap them behind the head and ask them to please stop calling these joints places where REAL MEXICAN FOOD is served. It irks me on so, so many levels.

They are pals of mine but it's painfully obvious that these ignorant, canary island born (whatever that is) fools don't know crap about food much less what their culture really is. quite bothersome these S.A. natives are.

Uh, if your friends grew up in San Antonio, and are hispanic, then chances are they self-identify as a hispanic Texan. Some might even call themselves Tejano, not Mexican. WTF is wrong with you?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:06 PM

Their culture is what they grew up with in San Antonio, fool. Their culture isn't the culture of Mexico as they don't even fucking live there. It sounds like YOU don't know what your culture is.

get a clue Tejano boy...

your paisans are forever lost in the twilight zone of not knowing what their culture is idiot.

they speak broken english and spanish, phuck up the food, when it's convenient they claim mexican when it's not they don't.

shut the hell up....native (if indeed you are)

I spent many, many summers and a good portion of my youth on my moms side in zacatecas, puebla and Mexico D.F. and have a pretty good idea of what the hell I am talking about.

S.A. natives are lost

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Uh, if your friends grew up in San Antonio, and are hispanic, then chances are they self-identify as a hispanic Texan. Some might even call themselves Tejano, not Mexican. WTF is wrong with you?

absolutely nothing is wrong with me :toast

just sharing what is the general consensus with people who have a strong connection with their real mexican heritage, mind you coming from a mixed mick-kraut guy like myself who has a "beaner mom"

nomanches
05-24-2011, 02:17 PM

just sharing what is the general consensus with people who have a strong connection with their real mexican heritage, mind you coming from a mixed mick-kraut guy like myself who has a "beaner mom"

I don't know why you don't seem to understand that hispanics from Texas are not Mexican and therefore shouldn't even be labeled as "lost Mexicans" because they aren't even Mexicans! There isn't even one "real" Mexican culture!

They grew up with the culture around them, meaning in Texas.

And yes, we know you are mixed. You have already said that twice in this thread. You are not the only one. The border has its fair share of European descent Mexicans.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 02:18 PM
speaking of moms.....

"chinga tu madre"......:tu

or hell, let me have a crack at her...:D

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
get a clue Tejano boy...

your paisans are forever lost in the twilight zone of not knowing what their culture is idiot.

they speak broken english and spanish, phuck up the food, when it's convenient they claim mexican when it's not they don't.

shut the hell up....native (if indeed you are)

I spent many, many summers and a good portion of my youth on my moms side in zacatecas, puebla and Mexico D.F. and have a pretty good idea of what the hell I am talking about.

S.A. natives are lost

Summers !?!??!!? LOL!

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 02:20 PM

Herritage =/= culture, FYI.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't know why you don't seem to understand that hispanics from Texas are not Mexican and therefore shouldn't even be labeled as "lost Mexicans" because they aren't even Mexicans! There isn't even one "real" Mexican culture!

And yes, we know you are mixed. You have already said that twice in this thread. You are not the only one. The border has its fair share of European descent Mexicans.

Bingo

nomanches
05-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Summers !?!??!!? LOL!

No shit.

"I spent two months in Mexico for several years! Por eso soy puro Mexicano, hasta las cachas! Cien por ciento!"

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:29 PM

remind me to have a side conversation with you on this. it goes way beyond the food thing. Shyt, I can really care less and am only doing this to spend some un-quality time in here and get out of the office by 4:30.

Truth be known, it's a multitude of things that bother me with this "tejano" label. a crap load of it has to do with the parents of my girlfriend here in S.A. her phucken parents who have totally raped spanish. a language my wonderful mother speaks ever so elegantly and correctly. I hate to hear my girlfriends parents speak it. I wanna slap their tex-mex faces and tell them to get a clue.

It's more than this of course, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 02:29 PM
I am now lost :depressed

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:30 PM
No shit.

"I spent two months in Mexico for several years! Por eso soy puro Mexicano, hasta las cachas! Cien por ciento!"

exposure nonetheless. and your point?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:31 PM
:corn:

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 02:31 PM
remind me to have a side conversation with you on this. it goes way beyond the food thing. Shyt, I can really care less and am only doing this to spend some un-quality time in here and get out of the office by 4:30.

Truth be known, it's a multitude of things that bother me with this "tejano" label. a crap load of it has to do with the parents of my girlfriend here in S.A. her phucken parents who have totally raped spanish. a language my wonderful mother speaks ever so elegantly and correctly. I hate to hear my girlfriends parents speak it. I wanna slap their tex-mex faces and tell them to get a clue.

Take it easy, Johnny Canales. Put away your Authenticity badge and pull that board out your ass. Have a phucken Mexican Coke and a smile. ¿Qué no?

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 02:32 PM

Issues? NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Take it easy, Johnny Canales. Put away your Authenticity badge and pull that board out your ass. Have a phucken Mexican Coke and a smile. ¿Qué no?

no shyt huh?

besides, Canales is a tex-mex boy....can you throw in a real mexican celebrity just for authenticity?

TheManFromAcme
Issues? NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know. I know.

This is my nightmare. :bang

mrsmaalox
:lmao at insulting each other's moms over your personal taste in food!

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 02:34 PM

no shyt huh?

besides, Canales is a tex-mex boy....can you throw in a real mexican celebrity just for authenticity?

¿Don Francisco?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:35 PM
:lmao at insulting each other's moms over your personal taste in food!

:wow your absolutely right mrsmaalox

how the hell did I allow this to take this terrible turn

i say we all meet up at Taco-Cabana.....:lol

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 02:36 PM
¿Don Francisco?

good enough...although I think he's Chilean and Kraut if I am not mistaken

mrsmaalox
05-24-2011, 02:37 PM
:wow your absolutely right mrsmaalox

how the hell did I allow this to take this terrible turn

i say we all meet up at Taco-Cabana.....:lol

I'm in!! Half price nachos and margaritas for Happy Hour :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 02:37 PM

good enough...although I think he's Chilean and Kraut if I am not mistaken

You got it!

nomanches
05-24-2011, 02:38 PM

By all means, let us have this conversation. I have nothing to do for several days.

As far as your issue with what I assume is Spanglish, I too at one point in my life cringed at hearing someone say "mopear" instead of "trapear" but then I realized that language is constantly changing and doesn't belong to one person. As soon as I realized this, I would actively listen and enjoy listening to different ways people would say things in spanish that you and I would say differently. Your girlfriend's parents are not ignorant or stupid because they say the same things you and I say, in a different way. The sooner you realize that, the better.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 02:41 PM
exposure nonetheless. and your point?

My point is that you do not have authority to speak for Mexicans when you yourself have not lived in Mexico your entire life.

EDIT: In fact, it sounds to me like you're not even fucking Mexican, but a chicano who is taking the brown pride movement a little bit too far here.

Abraham Quintanilla
05-24-2011, 02:42 PM
The wife and I cook authentic mexican food everyday yet couldn't run a successful mexican restaurant. Que es eso!?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:04 PM
My point is that you do not have authority to speak for Mexicans when you yourself have not lived in Mexico your entire life.

EDIT: In fact, it sounds to me like you're not even fucking Mexican, but a chicano who is taking the brown pride movement a little bit too far here.

i know the culture very well thank you. very,very well actually. authority? and who gave you the authority to say I don't have the authority.

I don't take kindly to the "chicano" label because that's not what I am and if you sir, are indeed a mexican, it would be a good idea never to let such a coinage of term spew out of your mouth.

I may have had a white father, but my rearing was 100% on my moms side and grew up with old world customs. Customs and traditions from old mexico, not this tex-mex crap.

PakiDan
05-24-2011, 03:04 PM

Manny... you live in the mecca of REAL Mexican food... the Disneyland of Mexican food, yet I don't see you praising it's greatness and shutting everyone else down... no comprendo!

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Manny... you live in the mecca of REAL Mexican food... the Disneyland of Mexican food, yet I don't see you praising it's greatness and shutting everyone else down... no comprendo!

:lol what a riot.....s.a. being the mecca of real mexican food....:lmao

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 03:09 PM
:lol what a riot.....s.a. being the mecca of real mexican food....:lmao

I don't live in SA dumbshit.

mrsmaalox
05-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Wouldn't that be the mecca of real New Mexican food?

AmericanPsycho
05-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Never been to Taco Palenque but if the food is being cooked by some vatos or some tias and abuelitas it is authentic.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:18 PM
By all means, let us have this conversation. I have nothing to do for several days.

As far as your issue with what I assume is Spanglish, I too at one point in my life cringed at hearing someone say "mopear" instead of "trapear" but then I realized that language is constantly changing and doesn't belong to one person. As soon as I realized this, I would actively listen and enjoy listening to different ways people would say things in spanish that you and I would say differently. Your girlfriend's parents are not ignorant or stupid because they say the same things you and I say, in a different way. The sooner you realize that, the better.

you see, that's you, your okay with it, I am not. The words are endless that make me cringe. "Washteria" is one of them and what a beauty it is. What the hell? It may be normal for you S.A people but for others it's one of the stupidest and ignorant words ever invented. It's not funny so don't try to give me a historical summary on how that word came to be. It's either a laundromat (eng) or a lavanderia (sp).

But the grand-daddy of all words is "Asina or Ansina" I don't know the exact spelling of this stupid word but if ever one existed that just says "hey everyone, I am an ignorant, tejano person" it's that one. That word doesn't even exist.

You are okay with the evolution (i call it rape) of what spanish really is. I am not and if I were to run into you, I'd go over to your table and let you know to please not speak tex-mex. Ask my girlfriend, she'll tell you.

AmericanPsycho
05-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Asina or Ansina?? I thought it was Ancira.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Asina or Ansina?? I thought it was Ancira.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Wow. I'd hate to see how you react to cafeteria.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:25 PM
I don't live in SA dumbshit.

enlighten me, were does thou dwell?

mrsmaalox
05-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I wanna know about asina/ansina......

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 03:30 PM
You are okay with the evolution (i call it rape) of what spanish really is.

I'm very sure Spanish people(people from Spain) would say the same to you.

You do realize you speak Spanish and not Mexicanish, right?
Riggggggggghhht

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm very sure Spanish people(people from Spain) would say the same to you.

You do realize you speak Spanish and not Mexicanish, right?
Riggggggggghhht

funny you ask or observed for that matter...

my grandmother (RIP passed away in '99) was born in toledo, Espana and came into Mexico in the late 1920's. So yeah, the Spanish spoken by my mother (with the soft lisp even) is a spanish my girlfriend or her parents can't even understand much less appreciate. stupid tex-mex phucks.

I love to see my mom when her and my pops come down and we take my girlfriends parents out. The look on my moms face as she studies these S.A. TEX-MEX peasants is priceless. Yeah, it's different on my end. Old world baby! :toast

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Wouldn't that be the mecca of real New Mexican food?

All I know is that there's good food here but when I go home I'm always jonesing for my mom's cooking.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 03:49 PM
"Tex-Mex peasants"
I see.

And I'm very observant.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 03:51 PM
"Tex-Mex peasants"
I see.

And I'm very observant.

yup (your point not taken of course)

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:09 PM
i know the culture very well thank you. very,very well actually. authority? and who gave you the authority to say I don't have the authority.

I don't take kindly to the "chicano" label because that's not what I am and if you sir, are indeed a mexican, it would be a good idea never to let such a coinage of term spew out of your mouth.

I may have had a white father, but my rearing was 100% on my moms side and grew up with old world customs. Customs and traditions from old mexico, not this tex-mex crap.

Great rebuttal! Who gave you the authority to say I don't have the authority to say you don't have the authority? See, I can go around in circles too!

I am not a Mexican citizen. I am an American of Mexican heritage just like you.

So let's see, you have a problem with the term chicano and tejano. If you have such a fucking hardon for puro Mexico, please move to Mexico so you will be surrounded by puros Mexicanos. Jesus fucking Christ.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:14 PM
you see, that's you, your okay with it, I am not. The words are endless that make me cringe. "Washteria" is one of them and what a beauty it is. What the hell? It may be normal for you S.A people but for others it's one of the stupidest and ignorant words ever invented. It's not funny so don't try to give me a historical summary on how that word came to be. It's either a laundromat (eng) or a lavanderia (sp).

But the grand-daddy of all words is "Asina or Ansina" I don't know the exact spelling of this stupid word but if ever one existed that just says "hey everyone, I am an ignorant, tejano person" it's that one. That word doesn't even exist.

You are okay with the evolution (i call it rape) of what spanish really is. I am not and if I were to run into you, I'd go over to your table and let you know to please not speak tex-mex. Ask my girlfriend, she'll tell you.

You are one ignorant chicano. Just like Mexican Spanish was influenced by Nahuatl words, Tex-Mex Spanish was influenced by English. You don't have to like it, but you have to respect the process of evolution of language. Language evolves. Fucking deal with it.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Great rebuttal! Who gave you the authority to say I don't have the authority to say you don't have the authority? See, I can go around in circles too!

I am not a Mexican citizen. I am an American of Mexican heritage just like you.

So let's see, you have a problem with the term chicano and tejano. If you have such a fucking hardon for puro Mexico, please move to Mexico so you will be surrounded by puros Mexicanos. Jesus fucking Christ.

and that, nomanches, is ultimately all you have left to say at this point. :toast

you don't get it and you never will get it

I am an American citizen just like you born and partially raised in SoCal but I just happen to come from a home where my culture was not forgotten. A real culture. Not a fabricated, don't know what it is culture of tex-mex and tejano crap.

Yup American to the bone. Hell, I do a great Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon and have this great job with Uncle Sam but you know what..."ese"?.....I admire and respect my Moms "real" mexican heritage.

Good day dude.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:22 PM
You are one ignorant chicano. Just like Mexican Spanish was influenced by Nahuatl words, Tex-Mex Spanish was influenced by English. You don't have to like it, but you have to respect the process of evolution of language. Language evolves. Fucking deal with it.

uh, no. It's you. You just don't see it and it's painfully obvious that I've struck a chord with you that goes deep doesn't it?

some things are better left alone.

Language evolves my ass....Get the phuck out of here with that....tejano boy...go listen to some accordian crap music with english and spanish mixed together as you have your pre-colored red tortilla enchiladas with chili bean sauce over it.....phucking peasants you tex-mex people are I swear.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:25 PM
and that, nomanches, is ultimately all you have left to say at this point. :toast

you don't get it and you never will get it

I am an American citizen just like you born and partially raised in SoCal but I just happen to come from a home where my culture was not forgotten. A real culture. Not a fabricated, don't know what it is culture of tex-mex and tejano crap.

Yup American to the bone. Hell, I do a great Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon and have this great job with Uncle Sam but you know what..."ese"?.....I admire and respect my Moms "real" mexican heritage.

Good day dude.

Your mom really did a number raising you. Cultures change, dude. Tex-Mex culture is itself its own culture. Tejano is itself a culture. Culture is learned behavior. Using your logic, you too seem to have forgotten your dad's "real" German heritage, and Irish heritage. Can you speak German and Irish? No? Then you aren't a "real" German/Irish.

See what I'm doing there?

You seem to be confusing heritage and culture, btw. I also have German/Irish heritage, but my culture isn't German/Irish. I have Mexican heritage but identify with Northern Mexico/South Texas culture aka Tejano. I hope you will understand this one day.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:28 PM
uh, no. It's you. You just don't see it and it's painfully obvious that I've struck a chord with you that goes deep doesn't it?

Language evolves my ass....Get the phuck out of here with that....tejano boy...go listen to some accordian crap music with english and spanish mixed together as you have your pre-colored red tortilla enchiladas with chili bean sauce over it.....phucking peasants you tex-mex people are I swear.

It has struck a chord with me because if you choose to have children, you will unfortunately choose to spread your ignorance and intolerance to them, and the cycle will never end. That's why I am frustrated by your stance.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Your mom really did a number raising you. Cultures change, dude. Tex-Mex culture is itself its own culture. Tejano is itself a culture. Culture is learned behavior. Using your logic, you too seem to have forgotten your dad's "real" German heritage, and Irish heritage. Can you speak German and Irish? No? Then you aren't a "real" German/Irish.

You seem to be confusing heritage and culture, btw. I also have German/Irish heritage, but my culture isn't German/Irish. I have Mexican heritage but identify with Northern Mexico/South Texas culture aka Tejano. I hope you will understand this one day.

He probably has a thing against the white man.

Hell. He's labeled me a peasant :depressed

mrsmaalox
05-24-2011, 04:34 PM

:lol Yea that chili bean sauce/ "meat gravy" crap on enchiladas chaps my ass too......but I never met a tortilla I didn't love: corn, flour, red, white or blue ;)

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Language evolves my ass....

I guess Latin never evolved into Spanish, Italian, French, Romanian, Portuguese.

http://www.danshort.com/ie/iecentum.htm

Educate yourself.

CuckingFunt
05-24-2011, 04:35 PM
This thread is amusing.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:37 PM

Micks and Krauts aren't the most family orientated of the bunch nomanches. My pops side of the family idea of warm is a pat on the back and a hand-shake. I was gravitated to my Moms side at an early age hence my strong affection for that side of the family that I claim as the essence of my rearing, in short, "soy mas mexicano que nada"

My mother is a very elegant, albeit arrogant woman with old world Mexican/European foundations, leaning more on the upper-middle class of Mexico. The damage is done (so to say) and am more than convinced that the tex-mex and tejano thing is below me. That's my rearing.

My girlfriend? Let's just say I am slowly trying to convince her that she's an American of Mexican heritage. I've explained to her that should she marry me, she will HAVE TO balance both, not live vivaciously as a tejana or whatever her phucken family is. My family won't have it any other way. She's in the middle of learning spanish, not tex-mex.

That's just the way it is. And you know what, she'll be better for it as funny and phucked up that may sound to you.

She and her family, as much as I love them, just don't know any better.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 04:37 PM
I guess Latin never evolved into Spanish, Italian, French, Romanian, Portuguese.

Educate yourself.

Yeah. I was going to bring up Romance languages but didn't think it'd do anything.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:40 PM

Educate yourself.

:lmao

educate myself?

whatever ivy league'er

GTFO

you know what I meant by the "evolve my ass" comment you ass-clown
don't make it what it's not

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Micks and Krauts aren't the most family orientated of the bunch nomanches. My pops side of the family idea of warm is a pat on the back and a hand-shake. I was gravitated to my Moms side at an early age hence my strong affection for that side of the family that I claim as the essence of my rearing, in short, "soy mas mexicano que nada"

My mother is a very elegant, albeit arrogant woman with old world Mexican/European foundations, leaning more on the upper-middle class of Mexico. The damage is done (so to say) and am more than convinced that the tex-mex and tejano thing is below me. That's my rearing.

My girlfriend? Let's just say I am slowly trying to convince her that she's an American of Mexican heritage. I've explained to her that should she marry me, she will HAVE TO balance both, not live vivaciously as a tejana or whatever her phucken family is. My family won't have it any other way. She's in the middle of learning spanish, not tex-mex.

That's just the way it is. And you know what, she'll be better for it as funny and phucked up that may sound to you.

She and her family, as much as I love them, just don't know any better.

So your mother is a bigot, and raised a bigot. Great.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:42 PM
:lmao

educate myself?

whatever ivy league'er

GTFO

you know what I meant by the "evolve my ass" comment you ass-clown
don't make it what it's not

Then articulate yourself better. I still don't know what you mean by "evolve my ass". Because based on what I linked, language does evolve.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 04:42 PM
:lol Languages don't evolve. Excellent troll job or inescapable black hole of stupidity? I wonder.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:43 PM
It has struck a chord with me because if you choose to have children, you will unfortunately choose to spread your ignorance and intolerance to them, and the cycle will never end. That's why I am frustrated by your stance.

spare me

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Wow. I think you're starting to show your ass, acme man.
Excuse me, ¡Hombre de ACaME!

MannyIsGod
05-24-2011, 04:45 PM
:lmao Hombre de Acame !!!!!

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Then articulate yourself better. I still don't know what you mean by "evolve my ass". Because based on what I linked, language does evolve.

dummy, I am being "stubborn" to make a point and your taking it way out of context and I know you know that so please, spare me the latest episode of masterpiece theatre. it's giving me a headache shakespeare...

you've impressed nobody so stop

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:48 PM
manny is god and viva las espuelas right?

your both Spurs fans right? The spurs of san antonio right?

Yeah, makes sense now. :tu

no need to explain. I understand. Daddy understands you.

you resort to silliness when cornered. I get it.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Spaniard: "OMG! TheManFromAcme says "alberca" while we say "piscina"! What a simpleton!

TheManFromAcme: "OMG! Nomanches says "troca" instead of "camión"! What a simpleton!

We all say the exact same thing in different ways. That is not an indicator of intelligence.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 04:49 PM
¿You got Masterpiece Theater in the barrio?

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:51 PM
dummy, I am being "stubborn" to make a point and your taking it way out of context and I know you know that so please, spare me the latest episode of masterpiece theatre. it's giving me a headache shakespeare...

you've impressed nobody so stop

Keep trying, because I honestly don't know what you mean by that comment, only the literal sense.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Spaniard: "OMG! TheManFromAcme says "alberca" while we say "piscina"! What a simpleton!

TheManFromAcme: "OMG! Nomanches says "troca" instead of "camión"! What a simpleton!

We all say the exact same thing in different ways. That is not an indicator of intelligence.

do you actually buy what your mouth spews out? hmm?

keep it up. I exposed you and your reaching now.:corn:

what a 180

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Keep trying, because I honestly don't know what you mean by that comment, only the literal sense.

sounds like a personal problem. can I help?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:53 PM
ignorant S.A. native. some things are constant.

shame....

nomanches
05-24-2011, 04:54 PM
do you actually buy what your mouth spews out? hmm?

keep it up. I exposed you and your reaching now.:corn:

what a 180

You only exposed your mother and yourself as bigots. That's about it.

You are the one equating language style with intelligence. I'm trying to tell you how batshit insane you are to believe that.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Nomanches. You're exposed, man. Take your lumps, man. Maintain!

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 04:58 PM
You only exposed your mother and yourself as bigots. That's about it.

You are the one equating language style with intelligence. I'm trying to tell you how batshit insane you are to believe that.

again, exposed

butthurt?

going to your "washateria" to clean your clothes ese?

i feel sorry for you S.A. native :tu

really, i do

Fpoonsie
05-24-2011, 04:59 PM
While studying in Cuernavaca, my Mexican instructor (born and raised in Cuernavaca) taught the words "raquear" ("to rock"), "parquear" ("to park") and "ninjear" (I'll letchoo guess). Looks like it's not just S.A. where language is "evolving."

If Mexicans that have never even set FOOT across the border have no problem with a lang/culture-tweak, what's with you?! And don't start up w/ that Spanish heritage bit. Tha Spanish lisp is beyond obnoxious.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Nomanches. You're exposed, man. Take your lumps, man. Maintain!

You are right. I am an embarrassment to my people. Off I go on my burro. I am more lost than ever! Ni modo...

nomanches
05-24-2011, 05:02 PM
While studying in Cuernavaca, my Mexican instructor (born and raised in Cuernavaca) taught the words "raquear" ("to rock"), "parquear" ("to park") and "ninjear" (I'll letchoo guess). Looks like it's not just S.A. where language is "evolving."

If Mexicans that have never even set FOOT across the border have no problem with a lang/culture-tweak, what's with you?! And don't start up w/ that Spanish heritage bit. Tha Spanish lisp is beyond obnoxious.

That make too much sense for him understand.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 05:03 PM

well, I am going to start with that.
obnoxious or not, it's still very real.
Ever traveled to spain?

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 05:05 PM
You are right. I am an embarrassment to my people. Off I go on my burro. I am more lost than ever! Ni modo...

get off on Zarzamora street while your at it tejano boy...that's your new name nomanches from now on. Aside from idiot, I like tejano boy for you and to show you how much I care for you, I'll consider calling you my little "pendejito".

pick one...

Daddy's waiting.

CuckingFunt
05-24-2011, 05:06 PM
:lol Languages don't evolve. Excellent troll job or inescapable black hole of stupidity? I wonder.

Does it really matter anymore?

Fpoonsie
05-24-2011, 05:08 PM
well, I am going to start with that.
obnoxious or not, it's still very real.
Ever traveled to spain?

No.

You ever discussed the Mexican/Spanish relationship w/ other Mexicans outside of your mother? On average, they hate the condescension shown them from Spaniards, and invariably, hold the same hatred for Spaniards themselves.

Your contributions to this thread don't seem to alleviate any of that tension either.

CuckingFunt
05-24-2011, 05:08 PM
again, exposed

butthurt?

going to your "washateria" to clean your clothes ese?

i feel sorry for you S.A. native :tu

really, i do

The laundromat I went to growing up in LA was called Washateria. No joke.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 05:09 PM
oh, shyt...got to head out....

I'll pick you up a pinata tejano boy (aka nomanche or better yet nochinges...)
what do you want it stuffed with? a mexican dictionary or a six pack of big-red?

i know you S.A. natives/peasants like that barbacoa and big red combo right?

yoo-hoo, tejano boy...you there?

nomanches
05-24-2011, 05:11 PM
get off on Zarzamora street while your at it tejano boy...that's your new name nomanches from now on. Aside from idiot, I like tejano boy for you and to show you how much I care for you, I'll consider calling you my little "pendejito".

pick one...

Daddy's waiting.

Who is reaching now?

The funny thing is, that me and my family don't even speak spanglish. We speak "proper" Mexican Spanish like your mom. I just firmly believe you are fundamentally wrong. But it doesn't matter anymore. None of this matters.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 05:15 PM
No.

You ever discussed the Mexican/Spanish relationship w/ other Mexicans outside of your mother? On average, they hate the condescension shown them from Spaniards, and invariably, hold the same hatred for Spaniards themselves.

Your contributions to this thread don't seem to alleviate any of that tension either.

first off, tension, smension....who cares.....shyt...it's a forum of opinions. Tejano boy (our man nomanche or whatever it's name is) is butthurt and is tending to his wounds.

yes. I have. but with distant relatives of my family. not the immediate (first cousins, aunts, uncles) and yes, it does exist but understand that my mother and kin, have a strong connection with spain be it through immediate family members that live there so in essence, it's always been harmonious regarding the spanish/mexican connection.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 05:16 PM
(aka nomanche or better yet nochingues...)

Que ignorante.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 05:19 PM

Who is reaching now?

The funny thing is, that me and my family don't even speak spanglish. We speak "proper" Mexican Spanish like your mom. I just firmly believe you are fundamentally wrong. But it doesn't matter anymore. None of this matters.

....as I also know you are fundamentally wrong yourself

you can call my mother a bigot for all I care, we are all byproducts of what we learn, live and are exposed to. Was I reared in a home where a sense of entitlement was king over all things not being "authentically mexican"? you bet. but it is what it is.

you don't like other peoples opinions. that's your problem

nomanches
05-24-2011, 05:19 PM
BTW, I welcome my new nickname, "Tejano Boy". It is much better than being called a bigot, which is what I will call you and most people think about you after reading this thread.

nomanches
05-24-2011, 05:21 PM
we are all byproducts of what we learn, live and are exposed to.

That's what I've been waiting for you to say! Now use that same logic and apply it to hispanics living in San Antonio and all around Texas.

Then you will understand their culture. I'm glad we made a breakthrough.

TheManFromAcme
BTW, I welcome my new nickname, "Tejano Boy". It is much better than being called a bigot, which is what I will call you and most people think about you after reading this thread.

i sleep well at night thank you

Dex
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/23/128798974185268562.jpg

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 05:24 PM
That's what I've been waiting for you to say! Now use that same logic and apply it to hispanics living in San Antonio and all around Texas.

Then you will understand their culture. I'm glad we made a breakthrough.

got to admit....it was a good thread while it lasted :toast

just phucking with you nomanches......trying to waste time here

leemajors
05-24-2011, 05:36 PM
TheManFromAcme is shamelessly raping the wonderful word "fuck" with his pc bs.

ohmwrecker
05-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Jesus Christo! You two are the chattiest spics I've ever encountered. Pipe down, have a couple of cervezas and take a siesta . . . chingao.

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 06:11 PM
TheManFromAcme is shamelessly raping the wonderful word "fuck" with his pc bs.

I know, I know.......

TheManFromAcme
05-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Jesus Christo! You two are the chattiest spics I've ever encountered. Pipe down, have a couple of cervezas and take a siesta . . . chingao.

:toast

agree...