PDA

View Full Version : racist bubba tea baggers gonna go black?

boutons_deux
05-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP presidential race

The founder of Godfather's Pizza officially throws his hat in the ring

Herman Cain has run a pizza chain, hosted a talk radio show and sparred with Bill Clinton over health care. He's never held elected office.

Now the tea party favorite wants to be president.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2011/05/21/us_cain_2012/index.html

Yep, the Repug field's getting stronger by the week.

ducks
05-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Businessman Cain enters 2012 GOP presidential race
By SHANNON McCAFFREY and GREG BLUESTEIN, Associated Press Shannon Mccaffrey And Greg Bluestein, Associated Press Sat May 21, 9:24 pm ET

ATLANTA – Herman Cain has run a pizza chain, hosted a talk radio show and sparred with Bill Clinton over health care. He's never held elected office. Now the tea party favorite wants to be president.

"In case you accidentally listen to a skeptic or doubting Thomas out there, just to be clear ... I'm running for president of the United States, and I'm not running for second," he told a crowd at Centennial Olympic Park on Saturday. Chants of "Herman" erupted from the crowd of thousands in downtown Atlanta.

The announcement by the businessman, author and radio talk show host that he was joining the expanding Republican field came after months of traveling around the country to introduce himself to voters.

Now the 65-year-old will see if he can use that grass-roots enthusiasm to turn a long-shot campaign into a credible bid.

Cain supports a strong national defense, opposes abortion, backs replacing the federal income tax with a national sales tax and favors a return to the gold standard. He said President Barack Obama "threw Israel under the bus" because he sought to base Mideast border talks partly on the pre-1967 war lines, and criticized the Justice Department for challenging Arizona's tough crackdown on illegal immigration.

"We shouldn't be suing Arizona," he said to cheers. "We ought to send them a prize."

Cain lost a three-way Republican U.S. Senate primary bid in Georgia in 2004 with one-quarter of the vote. His "Hermanator" political action committee has taken in just over $16,000 this year. He said he's running "a bottoms-up, outside-the-box campaign." Supporters say he taps into the tea party-fueled desire for plain-speaking citizen candidates.

Born in Memphis, Tenn., and raised in Atlanta, Cain is the son of a chauffeur and a maid. He attended historically black Morehouse College, earned a master's degree from Purdue University and worked as a mathematician for the Navy before beginning to scale the corporate ladder.

He worked at Coca-Cola, Pillsbury and Burger King before taking the helm of the failing Godfather's Pizza franchise, which he rescued by shuttering hundreds of restaurants.

He burst onto the political stage when he argued with President Clinton over the Democrat's health care plan at a 1994 town hall meeting.

"On behalf of all of those business owners that are in a situation similar to mine," asked Cain, "my question is, quite simply, if I'm forced to do this, what will I tell those people whose jobs I will have to eliminate?"

The late Jack Kemp, the GOP vice presidential nominee in 1996, once described Cain as having "the voice of Othello, the looks of a football player, the English of Oxfordian quality and the courage of a lion."

In 2006, Cain was diagnosed with liver and colon cancer. He says he's been cancer-free since 2007 and credits the nation's health care system with keeping him alive. He says it's one reason he's so opposed to the health overhaul championed by Obama.

At the speech, Cain tried to build a foundation for his run for the White House. He said the American dream is under attack from runaway debt, a stagnant economy, a muddled foreign policy and an influx of illegal immigrants. He said Americans should be infuriated because the Obama administration's $787 billion stimulus program "didn't stimulate diddly."

"It's time to get real, folks. Hope and change ain't working," he said. "Hope and change is not a solution. Hope and change is not a job."

___

Online:

Herman Cain: http://www.hermancain.com

Wild Cobra
05-21-2011, 11:41 PM
FYI...
Skin color matters not to most constitutional conservative.

ducks
05-21-2011, 11:43 PM
knows how to run a business

wants to go back to the gold standard smart

according to the media the tea party is very racist but he is BLACK
wants to stop illegal immigrants

sounds like a decent candiate

ChumpDumper
05-21-2011, 11:43 PM
FYI...
Skin color matters not to most constitutional conservative.Unless he's a surgeon.

ducks
05-21-2011, 11:44 PM
the current president could not run any business

also this dude is a older person who has been around the block

Wild Cobra
05-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Unless he's a surgeon.
What do you have against black surgeons, or are you saying racial quotas never have consequences?

Wild Cobra
05-21-2011, 11:57 PM
the current president could not run any business

also this dude is a older person who has been around the block
I have heard his name for several weeks now, but haven't really followed much at all yet for the primaries. The fact he runs a successful business and has such wisdom ranks real well for starters in my book.

mingus
05-21-2011, 11:58 PM
What do you have against black surgeons, or are you saying racial quotas never have consequences?

political correctness > logic

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:00 AM
What do you have against black surgeons, or are you saying racial quotas never have consequences?I'm saying you have a problem with black surgeons, because you said you did.

Race matters very much to you, whatever you claim to be.

CuckingFunt
05-22-2011, 12:00 AM

Much, much more fun.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Much, much more fun.:lol :tu

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm saying you have a problem with black surgeons, because you said you did.
Liar.

That started by me bringing up one problem with racial quotas. I never said I didn't trust them because of color, just that I wouldn't trust one who was a product of quota systems, and that it's difficult to know who was and was not the product of quota systems.

I was pointing out that quota systems can do more harm than good.

Race matters very much to you, whatever you claim to be.
Race doesn't mean shit to me. Character does.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Liar.

That started by me bringing up one problem with racial quotas. I never said I didn't trust them because of color, just that I wouldn't trust one who was a product of quota systems, and that it's difficult to know who was and was not the product of quota systems.

I was pointing out that quota systems can do more harm than good.

Race doesn't mean shit to me. Character does.But how do you know which surgeon you should be suspicious of being a product of a quota system?

His color.

You are a racial profiler. Just own it.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:23 AM
But how do you know which surgeon you should be suspicious of being a product of a quota system?

His color.

You are a racial profiler. Just own it.
That was my point idiot. It does harm to the black community as a whole.

CuckingFunt
05-22-2011, 12:25 AM
That was my point idiot. It does harm to the black community as a whole.

No. It doesn't. You do.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:26 AM
Wild Cobra is trying to blame his racial prejudice on affirmative action.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:32 AM
No. It doesn't. You do.
Believe as you wish.

Why do you think you know my mind? Are you psychic?

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Wild Cobra is trying to blame his racial prejudice on affirmative action.
My my...

You call me prejudiced, but you flagrantly show your invalid prejudiced beliefs of me regularly.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:34 AM
Believe as you wish.

Why do you think you know my mind? Are you psychic?Are you saying that anyone who reads your words here can't understand you.

I kind of get that argument.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:36 AM
My my...

You call me prejudiced, but you flagrantly show your invalid prejudiced beliefs of me regularly.What part of that was inaccurate?

You admitted to being prejudiced against black surgeons and racially profiling them, then blamed your actions on the "quota system" that makes you think black surgeons are more likely to kill or maim you.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:37 AM
Are you saying that anyone who reads your words here can't understand you.

I kind of get that argument.
I'm saying that you don't understand because you aren't open minded enough to get past your own prejudice.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm saying that you don't understand because you aren't open minded enough to get past your own prejudice.I do agree your past displays of stupidity have prejudiced me against thinking you are intelligent.

But I do know several smart white people, so it isn't a race thing.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 12:43 AM
I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

FYI...
Skin color matters not to most constitutional conservative.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Wild Cobra...I ain't mad at cha

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Context is important.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Context is important.

I don't like most black people.

Context is important.

There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for.

Context is important.

Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity.

Context is important.

I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions.

Context is important.

If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 12:52 AM

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Any post based on quotes of WC's from this board is a falsehood.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 01:11 AM
Any post based on quotes of WC's from this board is a falsehood.

I hate black people, in context.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 01:24 AM
I hate ######s, in context of course.

Oh, Gee!!
05-22-2011, 01:25 AM
sheesh...anything I say to my wife, gertrude, can be taken "out of context" when you blast it all over the gall-durn internetz.

mingus
05-22-2011, 02:37 AM
someone i know who also happens to be a minority got into med school with a 17 on his mcat and a 3.4 GPA. this sort of thing is commonplace.

:rollin

just hit me up if you want his information. he'd be more than happy to do an exam on you. i'm sure my inbox will be full so be pateint and wait til i can get back to you.

boutons_deux
05-22-2011, 04:22 AM
dubya got into and through Yale and Harvard on affirmative action. that was dangerous for people of all colors

ManuBalboa
05-22-2011, 09:38 AM
Riddle me this: If the racist bubba tea baggers vote in Cain are they still racist if they vote in an Uncle Tom (which is the sure-fire leftist card being anxiously readied just in case)?

rascal
05-22-2011, 09:51 AM
I have heard his name for several weeks now, but haven't really followed much at all yet for the primaries. The fact he runs a successful business and has such wisdom ranks real well for starters in my book.

The only fact that matters to you is he will have an R by his name.

rascal
05-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Believe as you wish.

Why do you think you know my mind? Are you psychic?

It's very easy to know your mind and how you think. You are an easy read. You put it all out there in this place.

boutons_deux
05-22-2011, 09:57 AM
"has such wisdom"

link? :lol

boutons_deux
05-22-2011, 11:19 AM
another pitbull-bitch-style member of the self-aggrandizing, egomnaniac ignorant class:

But this morning on Fox News Sunday, Cain showed just how limited his understanding is of the Middle East peace process. Asked by host Chris Wallace what he would be prepared to offer Palestinians as part of a deal, Cain responded, “Nothing.” Just moments later, Cain was dazed and confused when Wallace referenced the issue of “right of return” of Palestinian refugees:

WALLACE: Where do you stand on the right of return?

CAIN: The right of return? [pause] The right of return?

WALLACE: The Palestinian right of return.

CAIN: That’s something that should be negotiated. That’s something that should be negotiated.

Wallace then helpfully offered Cain a definition of “right of return” — “Palestinian refugees, the people that were kicked out of the land in 1948, should be able to or should have any right to return to Israeli land.” Cain again showed his lack of knowledge, veering completely off his pro-Likud script. “I don’t think they have a big problem with people returning,” Cain said.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/22/herman-cain-right-of-return/

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Any ad quoting what Cain said on Fox News Sunday is a falsehood.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:45 PM
The only fact that matters to you is he will have an R by his name.
Try the reverse of that. Are you trying to prove your prejudice?

He doesn't have a (D). I would prefer a (L), or a (C).

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:47 PM
It's very easy to know your mind and how you think. You are an easy read. You put it all out there in this place.
Sorry, I'm not your average bear. You all fail over and over to read me, assigning prejudice because I choose not to me politically correct.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Sorry, I'm not your average bear. You all fail over and over to read me, assigning prejudice because I choose not to me politically correct.Political incorrectness is not necessarily prejudice.

Prejudice is politically incorrect.

You are prejudiced, therefore you are politically incorrect.

ChuckD
05-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Riddle me this: If the racist bubba tea baggers vote in Cain are they still racist if they vote in an Uncle Tom (which is the sure-fire leftist card being anxiously readied just in case)?

They won't. Probably the most perfectly conservative candidate for the GOP in the last 20 years was laughed away as a joke. He got a tiny 1 or 2% share of the vote. His name was Alan Keyes, and every one of his positions, social, financial, across the board were taken straight from the GOP platform. He couldn't even get an invite to the debate. The GOP constituancy will tolerate appointed positions being filled by blacks, but they can rarely bring themselves to pull the lever for a black candidate.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Political incorrectness is not necessarily prejudice.

Prejudice is politically incorrect.

You are prejudiced, therefore you are politically incorrect.
Prejudice is often a good thing. Racism isn't. The problem with you PC worshipers is you play the race card, and assign racism to prejudice when the prejudice is usually for some other reason.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Prejudice is often a good thing. Racism isn't. The problem with you PC worshipers is you play the race card, and assign racism to prejudice when the prejudice is usually for some other reason.Yours is a racial prejudice.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Yours is a racial prejudice.
In some cases I'm sure I can be seen that way. Just don't confuse it with racism.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 01:15 PM
rac·ism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I'm sure one of these fits you well enough.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 01:21 PM
rac·ism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I'm sure one of these fits you well enough.
Sorry, none of them do. I am a very open minded person. Since trust and respect is earned anyway, and has nothing to do with skin color, you are simply wrong.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Sorry, none of them do. I am a very open minded person. Since trust and respect is earned anyway, and has nothing to do with skin color, you are simply wrong.Your previous words have spoken for themselves.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2011, 01:29 PM
Your previous words have spoken for themselves.
It's your biased hatred of me that keeps you from understanding my words as intended.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2011, 01:47 PM
It's your biased hatred of me that keeps you from understanding my words as intended.Of course, you're just misunderstood. That's turrble.

boutons_deux
05-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Holy Shit. The Black Pitbull Bitch!! :lol :lol :lol

Lecturing Americans To ‘Reread’ Constitution, Herman Cain Confuses It With Declaration of Independence

CAIN: We don’t need to rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America, we need to reread the Constitution and enforce the Constitution. … And I know that there are some people that are not going to do that, so for the benefit of those who are not going to read it because they don’t want us to go by the Constitution, there’s a little section in there that talks about “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

You know, those ideals that we live by, we believe in, your parents believed in, they instilled in you. When you get to the part about “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” don’t stop there, keep reading. Cause that’s when it says “when any form of government becomes destructive of those ideals, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it.” We’ve got some altering and some abolishing to do!

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/23/cain-reread-constitution/

Drachen
05-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Holy Shit. The Black Pitbull Bitch!! :lol :lol :lol

Lecturing Americans To ‘Reread’ Constitution, Herman Cain Confuses It With Declaration of Independence

CAIN: We don’t need to rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America, we need to reread the Constitution and enforce the Constitution. … And I know that there are some people that are not going to do that, so for the benefit of those who are not going to read it because they don’t want us to go by the Constitution, there’s a little section in there that talks about “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

You know, those ideals that we live by, we believe in, your parents believed in, they instilled in you. When you get to the part about “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” don’t stop there, keep reading. Cause that’s when it says “when any form of government becomes destructive of those ideals, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it.” We’ve got some altering and some abolishing to do!

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/23/cain-reread-constitution/

:lol

Which founding documents do you read?

HC: All of them

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2011, 02:31 PM
They won't. Probably the most perfectly conservative candidate for the GOP in the last 20 years was laughed away as a joke. He got a tiny 1 or 2% share of the vote. His name was Alan Keyes, and every one of his positions, social, financial, across the board were taken straight from the GOP platform. He couldn't even get an invite to the debate. The GOP constituancy will tolerate appointed positions being filled by blacks, but they can rarely bring themselves to pull the lever for a black candidate.

Besides...black Presidents are just soooooooooo 2008.

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Unless he's a surgeon.
:lmao

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 02:58 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Damn, thats a blast from the past.

boutons_deux
05-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Herman Cain Backtracks, Tries To Salvage Botched ‘Right Of Return’ Answer

His campaign tried to contain the damage by issuing the following statement, which completely contradicts Cain’s position from earlier the same day:

All Israeli governments have rejected the “right” of large numbers of Arabs or Palestinians to return to what is now the state of Israel. Such an en masse return would unbalance Israel’s demographic makeup as the world’s sole Jewish state. [...]

Israel has a long record of being more gracious to its enemies than its enemies are to it, and this would be yet another example of that. But is the “right of return” a moral imperative? Is it something Israel must grant? Is it something the United States ought to encourage?

The answer is no on every count.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/23/cain-right-of-return-reversal/

boutons_deux
05-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Cain is the ideal corporate slime bag Repugs love to love:

But scrubbed from Cain's official story is his long tenure as a director at a Midwest energy corporation named Aquila that, like the infamous Enron Corporation, recklessly dove into the wild west of energy trading and speculation—and ultimately screwed its employees out of tens of millions of dollars.

According to five lawsuits filed in federal court in 2004, Aquila's board of directors—which Cain joined in 1992—allegedly steered employees into heavily investing their retirement savings in company stock. At the same time, the company shifted its business model from straightforward energy generation to risky energy trading, an unregulated market made infamous by now-defunct Enron. The suits, later folded into a single, massive class action (PDF), alleged that Cain and top company officials violated a 37-year-old federal law requiring that employers manage employees retirement programs responsibly. (Cain's presidential exploratory committee did not respond to a request for comment.)

Founded in 1917 as Green Light and Power, Aquila traditionally made its money operating electric and gas plants and selling the energy they produced. In the years after Cain joined the board, Aquila's earnings climbed, from $254 million in 1995 to $351 million in 1998. Then, in early 1999, the company's leadership decided running power plants wasn't lucrative enough; energy trading and speculation had grown popular, and as the class suit lays out, Aquila wanted a piece of the action.

It was a dangerous move—as a company spokesman later put it, "the risk was huge." In the end, it proved disastrous. Aquila's decision to join Enron, Reliant Energy, and the other heavy-hitters in the energy trading markets would ultimately wipe out 94 percent of Aquila's stock value between 1999 and 2004.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05/herman-cain-aquila-lawsuit-2012

DMX7
05-23-2011, 05:01 PM
dubya got into and through Yale and Harvard on affirmative action. that was dangerous for people of all colors

And he got rejected from UT Law. That wasn't affirmative action that got him into Harvard and Yale though, it was money and legacy.

boutons_deux
05-23-2011, 05:04 PM
"legacy"

... is very definitely a type of affirmative action, giving preferential treatment to a certain class of people (children of alumni).

ChumpDumper
05-23-2011, 06:12 PM
lol my capabilities

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 07:46 PM
lol special stalking abilities

Creepn
05-23-2011, 09:33 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

lol holy shit that's funny. :rollin

Creepn
05-23-2011, 09:42 PM
I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

I'm just curious Wild Cobra, knowing that about hmm lets say 85%-90% of the black athletes in the NBA grew up in this "urban cultural setting" that you seem to hate, how do you enjoy the NBA? I'm sure that those guys with all of their tattoos and their swagger, that they would appear to be the very same type of black guys that you seem to hate in your personal life (assuming you actually talk to black people). So how do you enjoy the NBA? Especially the Trailblazers?

DMX7
05-23-2011, 09:45 PM
"legacy"

... is very definitely a type of affirmative action, giving preferential treatment to a certain class of people (children of alumni).

"Affirmative action refers to policies that take factors including 'race, color, religion, gender , or national origin' into consideration in order to benefit an underrepresented group."

-wiki

I don't think that fits the definition. Affirmative action is justfied, legacy is just a flat out scam.

ChuckD
05-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Besides...black Presidents are just soooooooooo 2008.

And 2012. Head on a spike, you know. The American people will not vote out the man who could RIGHTLY display the Mission Accomplished banner.

boutons_deux
05-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Herman Cain top 2012 presidential candidate among GOP primary voters

Nineteen percent of GOP primary voters would like to see Cain run against President Barack Obama, according to a Zogby poll released Monday.

(and the NJ Wall St porker came in second)

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie came in second, with 16 percent, and Mitt Romney took third place, with eleven percent.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/23/herman-cain-top-2012-presidential-candidate-among-gop-primary-voters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Wild Cobra
05-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Nineteen percent of GOP primary voters would like to see Cain run against President Barack Obama, according to a Zogby poll released Monday.

Considering there are eight declared candidates, that's pretty good!

Rock on Cain!

CuckingFunt
05-24-2011, 12:10 AM
So, if I'm reading this thread correctly, Wild Cobra seems to now be fully backing and handing out atta-boys to the same candidate with whom he was largely unfamiliar just a couple of days ago.

Question, then, is motive. Lazily backing the guy currently polling the highest? Or a desperate attempt to prove to us, once and for all, that he for reals is totally not a racist?

Rock on!

boutons_deux
05-24-2011, 07:19 AM
"Christian" racist/hate leader loves Cain as authentically black compared to Gaelic Barry O'Bama, a fake black.

Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association is a noted bigot and racist. He has gone after Native Americans, he has called for a purge of Muslims from the U.S. military. He has gone after homosexuals (they should be disqualified from public office). He has said that black folks on welfare “rut like rabbits.” He’s not happy about the breeding habits of those “brown” people:

40% of all babies [are] being born out of wedlock overall. In the Hispanic community, the number is over 50% and in the African-American community, the number is now catastrophically over 70%.

He doesn’t like white folks having to subsidize all these brown children.

A March tweet saw Fischer referring to President Obama as “boy.”

And yet he complained just a few days later, on April 6 of this year about “false accusations that I am some kind of virulent racist.”

http://www.politicususa.com/en/bryan-fischer-says-unlike-obama-herman-cain-is-authentically-black?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

=========

As the article points out, "racial (Aryan) purity" was central to Germany's National Socialism.

Kyle Orton
05-24-2011, 10:26 AM
(assuming you actually talk to black people)
:lol that's quite the assumption with Wild KKKobra. He's prolly the type who crosses the street when he sees a black guy in the distance.

Oh, Gee!!
05-24-2011, 12:30 PM
:lol that's quite the assumption with Wild KKKobra. He's prolly the type who crosses the street when he sees a black guy in the distance.

probably

If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Wild Cobra
05-24-2011, 12:32 PM
That's right. Reinforce your prejudicial hatred of me with incorrect racial ideas. Must suck to be you.

Oh, Gee!!
05-24-2011, 12:37 PM
That's right--confuse the issue by quoting me verbatim.

ChumpDumper
05-24-2011, 01:35 PM
Any post in SpursTalk about what I believe using quotes from me posting what I believe on SpursTalk is a falsehood.