PDA

View Full Version : How Did U Guys Feel Last Year????

Hassdabballman
06-09-2005, 06:41 PM
How did u guys feel when fisher made that shot with .4. I am a hardcore piston fan, and if that happned to the pistons and they ended up losing the series the way they did, i would have flipped, i would have broke things. I cant imagine what i would have done. What did u guys do when it happned to u last year?

boutons
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
plonk

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Don't even ask.... I kept cursing at fisher for about an hour, then started saying things that I will not post in this forum because it's rather violent....

I was pissed......I wanted to kill the refs, fisher, kobe for being a fuck, jack nicholson, and the fucking clock managers...he couldn't have possibly done that...the clock wasn't started exactly when he touched the ball, but human senses aren't accurate enough to hit a button right when he catches it....

Man, it really sucked major ass, especially after duncan hitting that shot in shaqs face from 3 point range...that was crazy.

IamJacksJersey
06-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I'm still upset at the fact that fisher was somehow able to catch, land, turn, read a magazine, and shoot in .4 seconds.

Leetonidas
06-09-2005, 06:50 PM
I can't really explain it...it was like I let out a beam of rage that can be compared to 100,000,000,000 nuclear explosions.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Me.....I sat in my chair with the dumbest expression on my face for almost an hour....then I scratched my head and let my wife seduce me.

E20
06-09-2005, 06:56 PM
After Duncan hit that shot I started jumping around for 20 minutes. I had no clue Fisher hit that shot and I was jumping throughout everything finally I stopped and went to the forums and said WE WON !!!! and everbody was like WTF we lost man. :depressed

OnlyOneGinobili
06-09-2005, 07:06 PM
It wasnt only that he made the shot, it was more of the fact that it shouldnt of counted, they started the clock late, and we should of won that game. damnit, thanks for bring back bad memories

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Bad Voodoo Forum

texbumTHElife
06-09-2005, 07:15 PM
You guys are playing right into the Detroit Pistons jinx plan....

Tobias
06-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Stop Trolling Forum :jack

whottt
06-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I was stunned and then I just started laughing because it reminded me of a scene in from the movie semi-tough...

A football team makes this incredible comeback in the championship game and then they lose because the kicker misses the extra point...It's just too unbelievable.

Sometimes you can't do anything but laugh...and it was kind of funny.

I didn't expect the Spurs to lay down after that happened though...I believed they would show their traditional resilience and shake it off and come out and kick LA's ass in the next game and win the last game...

All they fucking had to do was win 2 games in a row...1 out of 3 in LA.

I believed wrong...the entire team(including Pop) laid down, except for like 2 players...I couldn't believe they let a fluke like that beat them mentally with games still to be played in a 3-2 series...talk about pussy...

The series wasn't eeeeven fucking over, and after they way they destroyed LA in the first 2 games, there was no freaking way LA should have been able to win 4 in a row...they wouldn't have without a laydown in the elimination game.

They have to earn my belief back now...they made me look like a fool for believing last season.

TNT21
06-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Those are the breaks man, you win some, you lose some, but it all makes you stronger. So that's why we're in the Finals this year!

whottt
06-09-2005, 07:43 PM
When Fisher makes an incredible shot like that you don't sit around whining about it and letting it beat you...You tip your hat to DFish and say congrats...that was the clutchest fucking shot ever made in NBA history...It won't happen again because the score isn't going to be close enough for it to happen.

Instead they laid down...I'd still believe easily if they hadn't done that, even if they lost...but that years team didn't deserve my belief...this team actually does...but the distrust caused by that laydown is going to take a championship to erase.

I know my team isn't a team that quits as evidenced by their two titles...but that is what they did last season.

And in doing so they disgraced the Admirals team...no matter how allegedly "soft" or "uncaring" Drob was supposed to be on the basketball court...he, and his teams, never laid down...no matter how overmatched or how hopeless the situation was...that's why they never got swept, never lost 4 in a row...not once, even if all they did was win 1 game before they got eliminated, and no matter how badly they were being outclassed, embarrassed and beaten....they never just laid down like that, because Drob has too much pride in doing his job, whether he loved the game or not.

This team isn't like last years team though...but due to last years game 6, they still have to prove it on the court...in the finals, that was a one time thing.

td4mvp21
06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
It was tough. I thought we had won it for sure, but then he hit that miracle shot. It took me weeks to get over that. I still cheered for the Spurs in Game 6, me and my friends even had a party. I didn't sleep good for a few nights, but time heals all wounds. It does teach you to never underestimate your opponent. Shaq's comments after the game did anger me though. "One lucky shot deserves another." What an idiot.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-09-2005, 09:43 PM
it was def. the darkest moment in my spurs history but the the only thing that made the shock slightly less is b/c truthfully i knew SA would've lost the series in 7 even if they did win gm 5 b/c lal was clogging the lane and SA was never ever able to hit from the outside consistently. so i knew lal would've just clogged the lanes in games 6 and 7 and probably won the series anyway regardless of duncan's potential game winning basket in gm 5 and the fact that SA has no gm 7 experience. but yeh the fisher shot still hurts no doubt