PDA

View Full Version : Is Harden ok?

sefant77
05-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Any news?

That looked terrible. I hope he can play basketball again within the next weeks. Thank god his beard absorb the heavy impact to the floor...

endrity
05-21-2011, 11:11 PM
lol!

InRareForm
05-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Fear the beard!

frodo
05-21-2011, 11:23 PM
hope hes ok, nigga be a real good player tbh and he has the potential to be even better than westbrook someday i believe. i don't want to see him again in THIS series though, nig can be quite a threat to the mavs. just sideline him till the series ends

Shank
05-21-2011, 11:28 PM
RIP James Harden 1989-2011.

DeadlyDynasty
05-21-2011, 11:41 PM
RIP James Harden 1989-2011.

so young...

lurker
05-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Rough way to go. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

DJ Mbenga
05-22-2011, 01:05 AM
stevenson is the culprit. he was flopping around in game 2. its too bad cause now everyone is doing it. even the announcers were begging kd to do it for its effectiveness.

Sean Cagney
05-22-2011, 01:34 AM
ginobili should take notes

Yep, and most can get his three rings as well right in their face.....:king:lol:ihit

Texas Chili Dog
05-22-2011, 01:53 AM
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/faint2.gif http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/faint.gif

redzero
05-22-2011, 02:54 AM
Will it be a closed casket funeral?

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 09:09 AM
hope hes ok, nigga be a real good player tbh and he has the potential to be even better than westbrook someday i believe. i don't want to see him again in THIS series though, nig can be quite a threat to the mavs. just sideline him till the series ends

He's already better than Westbrook

Pelicans78
05-22-2011, 09:19 AM
He's already better than Westbrook

I agree, at least a better team player, but yeah he's a better shooter, defender, and a higher IQ. Start Harden and give OKC a real PG and they would be a much better team.

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Maynor would be fine as OKC's starting PG (Wilbon is right, he's the best backup PG in the NBA). They should trade Westbrook for a legit inside scorer. Ibaka and Perkins are good defensively but they are too much of a liability on offense.

Pelicans78
05-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Maynor would be fine as OKC's starting PG (Wilbon is right, he's the best backup PG in the NBA). They should trade Westbrook for a legit inside scorer. Ibaka and Perkins are good defensively but they are too much of a liability on offense.

Maynor was a 1st round pick, I think 20th overall and he could easily start on this team. He would leave the scoring to Durant and Harden. Westbrook is talented and athletic, but he's an asshole on the floor.

I wonder who they could acquire this offseason. They do need an inside scorer. David West would have been an ok option before his injury, but they would lose alot of defense and rebounding. Same with Carl Landry who's a FA. Landry's more of a backup type. Nene could be a good option. He's a FA.

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 09:42 AM
Nene would be perfect but he's staying in Denver (I remember hearing his wife/girlfriend is based in Denver and wants to stay there).

If Bynum/Gasol are available, that's what OKC should look into. The Perkins deal helped them but it kinda put a cap on them improving, we'll see if it's a good longterm deal for them.

Pelicans78
05-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Nene would be perfect but he's staying in Denver (I remember hearing his wife/girlfriend is based in Denver and wants to stay there).

If Bynum/Gasol are available, that's what OKC should look into. The Perkins deal helped them but it kinda put a cap on them improving, we'll see if it's a good longterm deal for them.

Perkins helps them defensively, but they overpaid for him. He's important against teams like the Lakers and the Magic, but against Dallas and Miami, I don't think he will provide much. I could be wrong. Basically his role is defending the best post player and that's really it. Doesn't do anything else.