stretch
05-22-2011, 10:30 AM
lol pumping fake crowd noise through the speaker system

Venti Quattro
05-22-2011, 10:31 AM
doesn't Cleveland do this too, and they also play annoying music at every break

stretch
05-22-2011, 10:35 AM
i dunno. i dont really care that much whether they do or dont, but its funny how much shit these okie fans around here talk about being the best fans in the nba already because they have the loudest arena, but they have to have fake noise pumped in to be able to do so

stretch
05-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Z2XFNflQVEQ

lol shot attempt

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Z2XFNflQVEQ

lol shot attempt

Not as retarded as the phantom call Dirk got in the first half.....you've no room.

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 11:14 AM
The Colts and Vikings coined pumping noise in through the speakers

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 11:19 AM
:lmao mookie crew is mad

stretch
05-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Not as retarded as the phantom call Dirk got in the first half.....you've no room.

dirk didnt get a single foul call for him in the entire game until they intentionally fouled him

kindly shut the fuck up

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:25 AM
dirk didnt get a single foul call for him in the entire game until they intentionally fouled him

kindly shut the fuck up

I clearly remember somebody on the Mavs not even getting touched and there being a foul called in the first half. Guess it wasn't Dirk but it was somebody.

lol winning and still whining about fouls. Oh and on the call complained about up there he only got 2 foul shots. So it wasn't a shooting foul, the Mavs were just in the penalty.

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 11:27 AM
I clearly remember somebody on the Mavs not even getting touched and there being a foul called in the first half. Guess it wasn't Dirk but it was somebody.

lol winning and still whining about fouls. Oh and on the call complained about up there he only got 2 foul shots. So it wasn't a shooting foul, the Mavs were just in the penalty.

Oh well that completely justifies the flop then.

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 11:27 AM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Oh well that completely justifies the flop then.

Him saying "lol shot attempt" made me think he thought Durant got 3 FT's.....also I've seen way worse calls. The first game was officiated way worse, both ways. That one little flop is kind of nitpicky.

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 11:31 AM
It's not really nitpicking when that kind of thing is becoming Durant's signature offensive move.

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:37 AM
It's not really nitpicking when that kind of thing is becoming Durant's signature offensive move. :rolleyes

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 11:42 AM
so it's not?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:48 AM
so it's not?

Idk, is it?

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Just stick to small talk between culburn and you'll be fine.

Giuseppe
05-22-2011, 11:51 AM

You tried that & I sent ya packin'...cussing me...calling me everything but a white man.

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:52 AM

lol, hilarious how Mavfan still has the capacity to be so butthurt even when their team has control of a series.

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Mavericks are winning the series despite a severe ft disparity in favor of OKC. who's mad?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Mavericks are winning the series despite a severe ft disparity in favor of OKC. who's mad?

Apparently, you, because you can't seem to quit bringing up the flopping argument despite having a certain 7 footer who is a well known flopper.

And are the guys who are flopping the ones with the whistles, making the calls?

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 12:00 PM
stretch has already provided a video showing a Durant working his offensive game in this series. Can you post something showing Dirk flopping this series? For such a notorious flopper, Dirk sure shot a ton of fts last night.

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 12:03 PM
stretch has already provided a video showing a Durant working his offensive game in this series. Can you post something showing Dirk flopping this series? For such a notorious flopper, Dirk sure shot a ton of fts last night.

He shot plenty in game 1.

dirk4mvp
05-22-2011, 12:06 PM
So that's your evidence of him flopping this series?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 12:15 PM
So that's your evidence of him flopping this series?

Never said he flopped a lot this series....got a lot of BS calls in game 1, but so did the Thunder.

So how many games does someone have to go without one of their flops being uploaded on youtube for them to be considered not a flopper anymore? 5, maybe 6 games?

badfish22
05-22-2011, 01:56 PM

kindly shut the fuck up

:lmao

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 02:24 PM
flopping = class (except when Dirk does it)

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 02:25 PM
flopping = class (except when Dirk does it)

truth.

plus everyone knows that after the Mavs got :cry EVERY SINGLE CALL :cry in the 06 WCSF, it means Mavs fans can never complain about the refs ever again for all eternity.

Kyle Orton
05-22-2011, 02:28 PM
the NBA didn't want to repeat the classiest finals in NBA history of Spurs vs. Pistons so they rigged it against both teams :cry:cry:cry

The refs used hypnotherapy to make Ginobili foul Dirk :cry

Kai
05-22-2011, 02:49 PM
WWF shit

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 02:58 PM
:cry:cry24 FTs in one game is way too many:cry:cry

Except when Dirk does it

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 03:08 PM
:cry:cry24 FTs in one game is way too many:cry:cry

Except when Dirk does it

LOL why are you bitching about Dirk getting 24 in a game when the Thunder have shot more FT's than Dallas in every game?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 03:18 PM
LOL why are you bitching about Dirk getting 24 in a game when the Thunder have shot more FT's than Dallas in every game?

Why is Mavfan even bitching about refs in the first place in a series where they're up 2-1?

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Why is Mavfan even bitching about refs in the first place in a series where they're up 2-1?

Do you have eyes?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Do you have eyes?

Yes I do, and they're very unbiased and not looking through homer goggles.

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Okay so Dirk didn't deserve 24 trips to the line in Game 1.

Are you also saying he did deserve to get literally zero calls in Game 3? because that's what happened. He shot 3 FT's, two of them were from an intentional foul at the end of the game, and the other was for a technical foul.

DIRK GOT ZERO CALLS IN GAME 3. NOT AN EXAGGERATION. NOT HOMERISM. HE LITERALLY DID NOT GET ANY CALLS.

If things weren't called fairly in Game 1 in favor of Dirk, does that mean there's no room to bitch about things being unfair in the extreme opposite in Game 3?

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Yes I do, and they're very unbiased and not looking through homer goggles.

So Dirk literally did not get fouled once in game 3 until the intentional foul in the end? Is that what you're saying?

crc21209
05-22-2011, 03:29 PM
lol pumping fake crowd noise through the speaker system

Chicago does the same shit, with their "Defense" chants....

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 03:30 PM
What I'm saying is that the Mavs are playing so well right now that FT's really dont fuckin matter.

In game 1 it was 43-36, not really that much of a discrepancy, too many fouls called both ways but it was at least even

In game 2 it was 26-24 in favor of the Thunder. Closest game in terms of number of foul calls and the Mavs actually lost.

In game 3 the difference was insane. 36-18 in a game the Mavs won EASILY. They got bored at the end and let the Thunder back in it, but played good enough defense at the end to pull out the W.

I'm sure Dirk deserved a trip to the line before the 4th Q last night, but it doesn't matter. The Mavericks have been kicking the shit out of the Thunder inside and out. You have no reason to complain about one aspect of the game(officiating) when you're doing so well in other areas, and actually winning games where you get LESS FT attempts.

stretch
05-22-2011, 05:29 PM
What I'm saying is that the Mavs are playing so well right now that FT's really dont fuckin matter.

In game 1 it was 43-36, not really that much of a discrepancy, too many fouls called both ways but it was at least even

In game 2 it was 26-24 in favor of the Thunder. Closest game in terms of number of foul calls and the Mavs actually lost.

In game 3 the difference was insane. 36-18 in a game the Mavs won EASILY. They got bored at the end and let the Thunder back in it, but played good enough defense at the end to pull out the W.

I'm sure Dirk deserved a trip to the line before the 4th Q last night, but it doesn't matter. The Mavericks have been kicking the shit out of the Thunder inside and out. You have no reason to complain about one aspect of the game(officiating) when you're doing so well in other areas, and actually winning games where you get LESS FT attempts.

funny thing is, when i posted that video, it wasnt to complain about officiating at all. i just found it funny that marc jackson was dumb enough to say it was a legit shot attempt.

then i called you out for not knowing what the fuck you were talking about, saying dirk got a bad call in the first half when he didnt get a single one until he got intentionally fouled.

the officiating was horrid, but i wasnt complaining about it at all, and didnt really care to. you must be so mad over the shitkicking by the grizz that you decide to act like a buttfuck and immediately start whining about anything mav related without knowing a lick of what the shit you are talking about.

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 05:50 PM

Bullshit there's no reason to complain. The Mavs are an old ass team, and any bit of rest they can get helps. Giving guys like Corey Brewer/Mahinmi some garbage time minutes can help in the future as well.

It actually really pisses me off that the Mavs had to play Dirk/Kidd/Jet big minutes last night in a game that, if officiated semi fairly, would have been a 30 point blowout after 3 quarters.

badfish22
05-22-2011, 06:08 PM
DIRK GOT ZERO CALLS IN GAME 3. NOT AN EXAGGERATION. NOT HOMERISM. HE LITERALLY DID NOT GET ANY CALLS.

So you mean Bill_Brasky was lying about that horrible Dirk flop in the first half??

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Wait a minute....is mavfan really so used to choking that theyre setting up the "refs" excuse early on in the series so that they can cover their asses in the event of a loss? This is a new low.

badfish22
05-22-2011, 07:25 PM
:lol Bill so embarrassed that he got caught lying that hes attempting to deflect it with mavfan cliches. I bet he didn't even watch the game.

DPG21920
05-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Mav fans are some whiny girls tbh.

Wennington
05-22-2011, 08:01 PM

Can you get my name bolded, please?

Thanks

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 09:27 PM
:lol Bill so embarrassed that he got caught lying that hes attempting to deflect it with mavfan cliches. I bet he didn't even watch the game.

I've been nothing but factual in this thread, save for one mixup, which I admitted to. Nice try though.

monosylab1k
05-22-2011, 10:07 PM

exactly, we all know mav fans can never whine about the refs ever again after that 06 WCSF screwjob :madrun :madrun :madrun

Axe Murderer
05-22-2011, 10:13 PM
exactly, we all know mav fans can never whine about the refs ever again after that 06 WCSF screwjob :madrun :madrun :madrun

Collison better hope Dirk doesn't step on his foot, otherwise he might foul out!

DPG21920
05-22-2011, 10:15 PM

What does that have to do with being whiny, even when you win :lol?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2011, 10:49 PM
What does that have to do with being whiny, even when you win :lol?

Exactly :lol all the FT discrepancy tells me is that the Mavs are playing better defense, thus getting a few more calls against them when they get a little too aggressive. It's paying off by throwing off the Thunder's rhythm and leading to a slower pace, which is to the Mavs advantage.