PDA

View Full Version : Manu played with a broken arm?!

Nick Manning
05-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Time for Spurfan to swallow another frothy load from their idol.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/23/ginobili-says-he-played-with-broken-arm-in-playoffs/

InRareForm
05-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Not all floppers are soft. Manu is a fearless mofo

cheguevara
05-23-2011, 11:51 AM
the obsession with Spursfan continues. pretty pathetic to be so obsessed with another team's fandom

Dex
05-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Somebody pay attention to me! Nobody noticed my dipshit comment when I posted it upstairs!!

picc84
05-23-2011, 12:07 PM
lol

if this report had been about kobe all spurfans would be like "more injury excuses, like no one has ever played with a broken arm before, primadonna"

Leetonidas
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
lol

if this report had been about kobe all spurfans would be like "more injury excuses, like no one has ever played with a broken arm before, primadonna"

A small fracture of the right humerus > sprained pinky

Nick Manning
05-23-2011, 12:14 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkp3jahxAB1qbvn6l.gif

ALVAREZ6
05-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Somebody pay attention to me! Nobody noticed my dipshit comment when I posted it upstairs!!

:lol

Budkin
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Manu is awesome.

kamikazi_player
05-23-2011, 02:32 PM
No wonder why the Spurs lost in the first round.

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 02:51 PM
lol

:lmao comparing a broken arm to a jammed finger

Killakobe81
05-23-2011, 03:11 PM
No pne ever questiioned Manu's heart flops in all ...dude battles wild bats!

4>0rings
05-23-2011, 03:28 PM
:lmao comparing a broken arm to a jammed finger
How long has that finger been jammed? 8... 10 years?

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 03:30 PM
How long has that finger been jammed? 8... 10 years?
He's played with a jammed finger (or an avulsion fracture as he likes to put it) his entire career. Shooting with a bandage :cry

badfish22
05-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Seems like a kobe move to me.

DAF86
05-23-2011, 03:42 PM
lol Allen saying Manu was faking it.

monosylab1k
05-23-2011, 03:45 PM
lol an argentina website reporting this about Manu. no, they won't exaggerate shit to protect the biggest national hero since Hitler :lmao

Ghazi
05-23-2011, 03:45 PM
:lol Manu > Dirk

:lol DAF86

picc84
05-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Broken arm
http://www.jemeclate.com/29/Halterophile.jpg

Non-broken arm
svzAfOQAnWI

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 03:51 PM
biggest national hero since Hitler :lmao
:lmao

DAF86
05-23-2011, 03:52 PM
lol an argentina website reporting this about Manu. no, they won't exaggerate shit to protect the biggest national hero since Hitler :lmao

Why do people in here act like Argentina gives a fuck about basketball?

FkLA
05-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Broken arm
http://www.jemeclate.com/29/Halterophile.jpg

Non-broken arm
svzAfOQAnWI

severity of fractures vary nigga

similar to how a hairline fracture in a pinky varies greatly in severity from any type of fracture of the arm

DAF86
05-23-2011, 03:56 PM
:lol Manu > Dirk

:lol DAF86

Dude, you play with Pokemon cards.

picc84
05-23-2011, 04:04 PM
severity of fractures vary nigga

similar to how a hairline fracture in a pinky varies greatly in severity from any type of fracture of the arm

Even so. If this was not a Spurs player, spur fans would be calling him an attention-whoring, excuse-making primadonna. It wouldn't matter if his arm had a small fracture or if it was amputated. Especially after he was flying around the court like Manu was during that series.

ElNono
05-23-2011, 04:07 PM
So what? Pau played with a broken heart and everybody knew about it... :cry :cry :cry

DPG21920
05-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Lots of anger in this thread :lol

Ghazi
05-23-2011, 04:10 PM
speaking of anger

DPG

WRONG
BOUT
DEM
MAVS :smokin :smokin :smokin

DPG21920
05-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Unless the Mavs ring I was ultimately right.

But for now. . .

I was wrong about the motha lovin boys in blue :)

DPG21920
05-23-2011, 04:23 PM
No question about that. I said they weren't a title team but that was bc I thought they couldn't beat the Spurs/LA/BOS. They proved me wrong there but unfortunately for Ghazi, the Celts didn't take MIA out.

Mavs could still win it all, so I'm sure you all would take extra joy in the fact I would be out $500 along w being wrong about the championship contender boys in blue :)

BlackSwordsMan
05-23-2011, 04:24 PM
wait whos the girl deepthroating?

John Basedow
05-23-2011, 04:41 PM
I agree with the OP for once...Spurfan will spin this into some heroic yarn

BlackSwordsMan
05-23-2011, 04:43 PM
except for the single fact no one has

spurs lost bare none they will carry the 8 for ever more and the lakers will bare the albatross of the skunker!!!

Muser
05-23-2011, 04:45 PM
I agree with the OP for once...Spurfan will spin this into some heroic yarn

If it was broken then props to Manu, but spurfan needs to stfu with the :cry if manu was healthy we would of beat memphis :cry bullshit. A 'healthy' Manu wouldn't of changed jack shit.

John Basedow
05-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Not all floppers are soft. Manu is a fearless mofo

spurs lost bare none they will carry the 8 for ever more and the lakers will bare the albatross of the skunker!!!

Cubby's chud-baby, with the bads, per the usual

FkLA
05-23-2011, 04:50 PM
A 'healthy' Manu wouldn't of changed jack shit.

I think it couldve.

Brazil
05-23-2011, 04:52 PM
If it was broken then props to Manu, but spurfan needs to stfu with the :cry if manu was healthy we would of beat memphis :cry bullshit. A 'healthy' Manu wouldn't of changed jack shit.

this, healthy or not it would have changed anything regarding the grizz frontcourt raping job

FkLA
05-23-2011, 04:55 PM
this, healthy or not it would have changed anything regarding the grizz frontcourt raping job

or michael conley and greybis vasquez running a train on that french faggot...

Kyle Orton
05-23-2011, 04:56 PM
In all seriousness you can make the argument Manu woulda made a difference simply cause the Spurs had HCA and the one game the home team lost in that series was the game Manu missed

DAF86
05-23-2011, 04:58 PM
And a pretty close one.

I sometimes laugh at posters that try to hard not to look like homers.

jjktkk
05-23-2011, 04:58 PM

We'll never know tbh.

badfish22
05-23-2011, 05:01 PM
I think it couldve.

Of course you do.

Brazil
05-23-2011, 05:01 PM
In all seriousness you can make the argument Manu woulda made a difference simply cause the Spurs had HCA and the one game the home team lost in that series was the game Manu missed

We still lost 3 of the next 5 with him including some miracles in game 5.
Besides playing the POs with Manu injured is no more an exception it's a standard since 2007.
Therefore we have 0 excuse.

HarlemHeat37
05-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Spurs definitely win with a healthy Ginobili IMO, but you could also play the Rudy Gay card, even though he's overrated, so it's a moot point..those are the breaks though, they probably still would have lost to OKC in the 2nd..

Brazil
05-23-2011, 05:04 PM
And a pretty close one.

I sometimes laugh at posters that try to hard not to look like homers.

I sometimes laugh at posters that can't recognize Memphis was the better team.
I guess next year we will just need as usual to be healthy and to bring some good role players to be contenders again

Kyle Orton
I'm not saying you have an excuse, I'm saying a healthy Manu (who was effectively the Spurs' best player this year) would have made a difference.

I also think (but didn't say) you can never expect Manu to be healthy for the playoffs anymore, and that a healthy Rudy Gay could have made it so a healthy Manu didn't matter.

And yeah, memphis won 3 of the last 5, but it was simply a home team wins each game series sans the game Manu was injured. If the Spurs won all their home games, they win the series.

DAF86
Spurs definitely win with a healthy Ginobili IMO, but you could also play the Rudy Gay card, even though he's overrated, so it's a moot point..those are the breaks though, they probably still would have lost to OKC in the 2nd..

That I strongly disagree with, OKC doesn't present the matchup problems that the Grizzles did.

NRHector
05-23-2011, 05:05 PM
wait whos the girl deepthroating?is not you?

Dex
05-23-2011, 05:06 PM

spurs lost bare* none they will carry the 8 for ever more and the lakers will bare** the albatross of the skunker!!!

*bar
**bear :lol

Just a little grammar correction for the G-man.

Muser
05-23-2011, 05:07 PM
The thought of RJ defending Durant makes me happy of losing.

DAF86
05-23-2011, 05:08 PM
I sometimes laugh at posters that can't recognize Memphis was the better team.
I guess next year we will just need as usual to be healthy and to bring some good role players to be contenders again

I've said that with the conditions that this series was played Memphis was better than us and they deserve to win, but I also think that it isn't ridiculous to suggest that Manu playing game 1 coul have made a difference. But like Harlem said it doesn't matter now.

jjktkk
05-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Ginoboli obviously couldn't of done shit to stop the Grizz front line from pounding the Spurs front line into submission, but a healthy Ginoboli scoring, getting his teammates involved and his ability to get under his opponent's skin, might have made the difference in the series.

monosylab1k
05-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Why do people in here act like Argentina gives a fuck about basketball?

lol don't act like he isn't in the top 5 greatest national heroes in Argentina history.

1. Hitler
2. Maradona
3. Evita
4. Ginobili
5. Messi

picc84
05-23-2011, 05:10 PM
So what? Pau played with a broken heart and everybody knew about it... :cry :cry :cry

Thats completely different. He's a Laker. :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-23-2011, 05:10 PM
That I strongly disagree with, OKC doesn't present the matchup problems that the Grizzles did.

I agree, actually, after thinking about it..I don't think they beat Dallas though..

Brazil
05-23-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm not saying you have an excuse, I'm saying a healthy Manu (who was effectively the Spurs' best player this year) would have made a difference.

I also think (but didn't say) you can never expect Manu to be healthy for the playoffs anymore, and that a healthy Rudy Gay could have made it so a healthy Manu didn't matter.

And yeah, memphis won 3 of the last 5, but it was simply a home team wins each game series sans the game Manu was injured. If the Spurs won all their home games, they win the series.

It took a manu miracle to take game 5

I really don't believe at all an healthy manu would have changed the result of the serie.

Our bench has been outplayed, our PG too, our wings :lol RJ, our bigs... well see the Randolph/Gasol production. Kind of hard to win a serie with one dominant player (potentially Manu healthy). I don't see it

Muser
05-23-2011, 05:14 PM
I agree, actually, after thinking about it..I don't think they beat Dallas though..

Only team with a chance of beating Dallas is Miami.

Bill_Brasky
05-23-2011, 05:15 PM
If, would be, if, if

:lmao

FkLA
05-23-2011, 05:23 PM

I really don't believe at all an healthy manu would have changed the result of the serie.

Our bench has been outplayed, our PG too, our wings :lol RJ, our bigs... well see the Randolph/Gasol production. Kind of hard to win a serie with one dominant player (potentially Manu healthy). I don't see it

Randolph played like he was God, you could call some of his shots especially those crucial 3s miracles. But regardless of whether they were miracles or not, the bottom line is that like KO mentioned the home team won every game with the exception of the one Manu didnt play...and even that game was very winnable. The Spurs were in control until that french faggot decided to take an ill-advised shot and followed that up by sagging off of Battier. I dont think its that far-fetched to say that with Manu the Spurs win solely because of the HCA.

jjktkk
05-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Only team with a chance of beating Dallas is Miami.

Actually its the other way around tbh.

jjktkk
05-23-2011, 05:30 PM

The thing with Ginoboli, when hes healthy, is he makes his teammates better, which includes the bench. Blair is a much better player with Ginoboli on the floor. Same with RJ, Hill, etc... The only Ginoboli can't do is make the Spurs pourous front line better.

Brazil
05-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Randolph played like he was God, you could call some of his shots especially those crucial 3s miracles. But regardless of whether they were miracles or not, the bottom line is that like KO mentioned the home team won every game with the exception of the one Manu didnt play...and even that game was very winnable. The Spurs were in control until that french faggot decided to take an ill-advised shot and followed that up by sagging off of Battier. I dont think its that far-fetched to say that with Manu the Spurs win solely because of the HCA.

Randolph played great against OKC too it's not like he was playing the best bb of his life during this serie in particular.

Anyway if we were so close to win only one home game, I suppose we would have won OKC (like Harlem and DAF I think OKC is a better matchup for us) so we reach WCF, so I guess we need just slight improvements to be contender again next year and pray to not play Memphis with Gay ?

That's BS IMHO they dominated us on every aspect of the game.

Brazil
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
The thing with Ginoboli, when hes healthy, is he makes his teammates better, which includes the bench. Blair is a much better player with Ginoboli on the floor. Same with RJ, Hill, etc... The only Ginoboli can't do is make the Spurs pourous front line better.

I know Ginobili is good but come on, even Manu couldn't help RJ, Blair fat ass or Matty 20% FG PO carreer

jjktkk
05-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Randolph played great against OKC too it's not like he was playing the best bb of his life during this serie in particular.

Anyway if we were so close to win only one home game, I suppose we would have won OKC (like Harlem and DAF I think OKC is a better matchup for us) so we reach WCF, so I guess we need just slight improvements to be contender again next year and pray to not play Memphis with Gay ?

That's BS IMHO they dominated us on every aspect of the game.

Next year Memphis will have a problem with Gay. Gay is a great scorer, who demands the ball. Randolph demands touches, and now Gasol will want more touches as well. Its a nice problem to have, but the Grizz will need some strong leadership to make sure this potentially doesn't become a big problem for such a young team.

Brazil
05-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Next year Memphis will have a problem with Gay. Gay is a great scorer, who demands the ball. Randolph demands touches, and now Gasol will want more touches as well. Its a nice problem to have, but the Grizz will need some strong leadership to make sure this potentially doesn't become a big problem for such a young team.

I'm not sure Gasol will want more touches I think he is fine with 12/14 pts per game. He is taking today 10 to 12 attempts per game with or without Gay. Gay will take shots from Allen / Conley IMO which is not a bad thing.

ogait
05-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Manu is a though player, thanks for pointing it out OP but we already knew that.

Manu was injured in the playoffs yet again. Also nothing new and it doesn't serve as an excuse for the Spurs sucking.

DMC
05-23-2011, 09:12 PM
lol don't act like he isn't in the top 5 greatest national heroes in Argentina history.

1. Hitler
2. Maradona
3. Evita
4. Ginobili
5. Messi

Nice Googling. :lmao

Killakobe81
05-23-2011, 09:44 PM
so what? Pau played with a broken heart and everybody knew about it... :cry :cry :cry

lol