PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Bosses

Spurtacus
05-23-2011, 10:25 PM
EDUpOXfwQUo

Get in line if you want Jennifer Aniston to sexually harass you.

CubanSucks
05-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Ron White FTW!!!

and Charlie Day FTfuckingW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Sudeikes is easily the least funny person on SNL right now but looks alright in this movie since he's not the douchey too cool guy that he plays in every skit

and GotDAMN Jennifer Aniston looked beyond fine!

I was ready to rip on this movie but now I just really wanna see it

Technique
05-24-2011, 12:19 AM
no

pawe
05-24-2011, 12:44 AM
She goes brunette and her hotness level goes up 2 points.

phyzik
05-24-2011, 01:40 AM
Saw the preview for this earlier today.... Looks good.

Kevin Spacey is one of my favorite actors.... I still like watching K-PAX even though its not the first movie I ever saw him in.... See No Evil, Hear No Evil as Kirgo. :lol

phyzik
05-24-2011, 01:54 AM
Ron White FTW!!!

and Charlie Day FTfuckingW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Sudeikes is easily the least funny person on SNL right now but looks alright in this movie since he's not the douchey too cool guy that he plays in every skit

and GotDAMN Jennifer Aniston looked beyond fine!

I was ready to rip on this movie but now I just really wanna see it

OK, I've watched the preview about 4 times now.... where the hell do you see Ron White?

Sense
05-24-2011, 02:06 AM
OK, I've watched the preview about 4 times now.... where the hell do you see Ron White?

Fpoonsie
05-24-2011, 02:23 AM

Interrogation room.

DMX7
05-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Charlie Day is hysterical. Jenn looks better blonde though, and I love brunettes.

CubanSucks
05-24-2011, 04:14 AM
Charlie Day is hysterical. Jenn looks better blonde though, and I love brunettes.

I think it's more the hair-do than the hair color. That kind of hair-do, with the long bangs in the front and pony tail in the back, is amazing

CubanSucks
05-24-2011, 04:17 AM
tbh, Colin Farrell's character looks funnier than anyone else. Of course I'm gonna be all giddy whenever Charlie Day is on screen more than anyone else cause I'm a big Always Sunny homer, but the Colin Farrell lines in that trailer were the best