PDA

View Full Version : Take a note

MavDynasty
05-24-2011, 03:24 PM
I will never lift my shirt, even when I get washboard abs. Why would you wanna do that when a hot girl takes it upon herself to lift your shirt for you? Now that is sexy lol, especially when you don't expect it! Summer 2011 please get her ASAP!! :-)

MavDynasty
05-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Man I'm tired of dealing with these ugly ass girls at the lounge. Notice how all the ones I've met at the lounge friended on Facebook are all pretty, and not conceited even though they could get away with it. Hurry up Summer...Please! I'm going crazy lol

Kyle Orton
05-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Only two weekends I'm gonna request off from work for this summer will be my birthday, and the weekend of EDC!!! Rahhh things just keep getting better!! :-)

Kyle Orton
05-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Glad that I've finally recovered due to my erratic behavior this past weekend, and got my appetite back. But Wtf happened to my arms?!? It's as if I lost like 60% of my muscle, dammit FML :\

MavDynasty
05-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Did I get laid last night or something or was LMFAO & Steve Aoki just that fucking awesome!?? Because I can't sleep and I'm still thinking of it lol, oh boy, and Klaas for my birthday....ughhh lol, will I survive? Gaha

TE
05-24-2011, 03:31 PM
lol